Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying ICONOMI / ICN shares  (Read 23041 times)
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:07:21 AM

I am selling my 3,001 ICN Token for 0.75 BTC ONLY, PM me if you're interested, ESCROW ONLY.

https://etherscan.io/token/ICONOMI?a=0xfF5ea55C7286e5dc27854ef5A3d89f3f77305f76#balances

Still selling this offer, Escrow Only. :-D

PM me if you contact a buyer Smiley I can escrow for you!
Frosxh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:41:04 AM

I am selling my 3,001 ICN Token for 0.75 BTC ONLY, PM me if you're interested, ESCROW ONLY.

https://etherscan.io/token/ICONOMI?a=0xfF5ea55C7286e5dc27854ef5A3d89f3f77305f76#balances

Thanks, I will PM you once I got a buyer. :-)

i doubt you will get any buyer here, price on exchanges is only around ~15k satoshi and using them is a time saver, buying from you will take some time and will anyone wants to pay with higher price? i seriously doubt it

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 03:29:55 PM

i doubt you will get any buyer here, price on exchanges is only around ~15k satoshi and using them is a time saver, buying from you will take some time and will anyone wants to pay with higher price? i seriously doubt it
If you wait till some one will buy this tokens and someone bought it. Your effort waiting for a long time is not evem a waste because you get a large profit in it if you based on todays exchange price. Hope that someone will buy your ICNs
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:05:51 AM

Still available. I have to sell my 45 ICN For only 10 mBTC . 1 ICN = 0.23mBTC or 23K Satoshi

I will send 1st the ICN Token to your address if you're trusted member here in the forum. If not use escrow..

Edit: Please PM if you deal with my price! Thanks

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 08:56:51 AM

Price on exchange is unstable and surely many people sniping the price here and in the exchange if they can see that the price on this thread is bit cheap rather than on exchange well provably we can see some people having some peer to peer deal here, bur seriously lets should wait for bigger exchange since we might gonna see som huge up, ICONOMI is not just a simple coin right here it has potential to get bump for more,

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 09:06:08 AM

Price on exchange is unstable and surely many people sniping the price here and in the exchange if they can see that the price on this thread is bit cheap rather than on exchange well provably we can see some people having some peer to peer deal here, bur seriously lets should wait for bigger exchange since we might gonna see som huge up, ICONOMI is not just a simple coin right here it has potential to get bump for more,
I actually think it will ,  I'm just waiting and hold some of my ICONOMI token and sell it when the price ithink is enough to sell. Too many bounty dumpers will come and sell it cheaper. But to us who believe on it this is the best time have more and buy it cheap.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:17:50 PM

I actually think it will ,  I'm just waiting and hold some of my ICONOMI token and sell it when the price ithink is enough to sell. Too many bounty dumpers will come and sell it cheaper. But to us who believe on it this is the best time have more and buy it cheap.

Thats the main reason why we saw some price drop since i think those who soled their icn is the bounty dumpers, and i'd rather choose to hold and wait for the big oppurtunity to come and although its quite tempting to sell but still i will hold my self and try to not look at my tokens so the selling thoughs will not cross on my mind, but anyways lets just wait for the update on their twitter and maybe the next thing we could read is the addition of icn on poloniex.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:34:29 PM

Still available. I have to sell my 45 ICN For only 10 mBTC . 1 ICN = 0.23mBTC or 23K Satoshi

I will send 1st the ICN Token to your address if you're trusted member here in the forum. If not use escrow..

Edit: Please PM if you deal with my price! Thanks
The current price for ICN is 18K satoshi and you can get those in the exchanges and i do not think that anyone would purchase with a higher value,if you were planning to sell the ICONOMI the team behind it gave everyone a chance to sell it before giving the tokens away.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:25:46 PM

This is true. I don't why people here are selling higher price than exchange rate. They don't even know that they are just B.S because it is more safe to biy on excgange rather than P2P with a escrow fee. This is in contrary on what i've been expecting on price here. I bet that the ICN they are selling is just came from bounty and yet they don't want to sell it cheaper. Hahaha.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:48:32 PM

WTS 30K ICN for 17K Satoshi through trsuted escerower.
ToucheCoin

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:17:32 PM

You can sell even more higher @ https://www.kraken.com
ICN price is little over 18k in kraken.with your 30k ICN you can make much better profits if you sell right now.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 03:25:59 PM

You can sell even more higher @ https://www.kraken.com
ICN price is little over 18k in kraken.with your 30k ICN you can make much better profits if you sell right now.

After all the promize of dividends users till want to sell their ICN for cheaper price?  Either this user is spread Fud or simply needs the money badly.
Users are holding it tight for next year's development. Hold on to it and you may be able to sell you ICN for 50k sats each.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:51:07 PM

i want to buy 20k of ICN for 200 ETH (0.01 exchange rate).

PM me if interested, only with ESCROW.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:10:38 PM

I want to buy escrow sebastianju
do you agree?
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:02:31 AM

I'm buying ~ 20k ICN at 13-14k satoshi each. Pm for more detalis, thanks.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 07:17:13 AM

Guys
if you need an escrow to secure ICN BTC swapping, i am here to support you in those phases.

Please PM me for fees and istructions to setup the transaction

thanks
Sekson

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:29:01 AM

Want to sell 800 ICN for 0.1BTC....
arunkmr865

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:34:16 PM

WTS 50K ICN , price discussed.

wonlooser

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:36:48 PM

WTS 50K ICN , price discussed.

fuck u mate how did u hack my account ?

and guys don't trust him
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:24:02 PM

I'm buying ~ 20k ICN at 13-14k satoshi each. Pm for more detalis, thanks.
Please note that the usual price right now is around 16k -17k satoshi and I was actually thinking of making a simple exchange site where users can buy and sell ICN tokens because as far as I can see a lot of people are interested in this and some are also getting scammed and then I came to know kraken has reliable services for buying selling ICN tokens.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: