Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KINGDICE.COM - Bitcoin Dice & Invest in bankroll  (Read 58742 times)
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:05:51 PM

Don't know why but I trully don't like this gambling website. I gave 3 times a try with 0.01 each and every time I lost.

Of course this is gambling but still....

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Are you also going to add other coins?
Yeah. i think wetsuit will add popular altcoins, currently he's working on improving the site's performance(read post #1005).

Don't know why but I trully don't like this gambling website. I gave 3 times a try with 0.01 each and every time I lost.

Bad luck! has happened with me too a couple of times on different sites.
hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

Yeah. i think wetsuit will add popular altcoins, currently he's working on improving the site's performance(read post #1005).

Yeah I know.  I even verified the bets and everything seems to be fine. I just can't understand how it is possible not to have 900 bets not even a 00.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:18:09 AM

▄ KingDice News ▄

We are happy to announce that during the following days, KingDice.com will switch hands! The Domain and the Website, along with this Bitcointalk Profile, will be handed off to a well known and long time Member of this Community: Wetsuit. You probably know him as a long term member here, and Owner of FreeBitco.in, so no need for us to introduce him really  Wink.

General info:
- All Usernames, Passwords, 2FA, Investments, etc, will remain active, since the Database neither the servers will change.
- KingDice will of course continue to accept Bankroll Investments after the handoff. But if an investor would like to divest his funds prior the transfer, he is able to do it.
- Furthermore, an email will be sent today to all our Investors, just letting them know, in case they want to divest.
- The ETA for the hand off is about 4 days. Once its completed, it will announced here.

We believe that the current team of KingDice, went above and beyond every possible issue that our players faced, during the last 9 months. We put our love and a lot of effort to keep KingDice at High Standards! Now its time for Wetsuit's experience and expertise to make KingDice.com, one of the best in the Bitcoin Gambling Industry.  Cool

Confirming this! I am excited to take over this awesome website and help it reach its full potential!

Congrats, wetsuit!  KINGDICE.COM is a great site, it only needs more promotion. It's unbelievable that there are only 18 players online, like right now for example, on a nice site like this.

18 players are online and only 1 or 2 are gambling on kingdice. wetsuit should start promotion asap like you said, offering attractive bonuses/contests and such should get players rolling. Smiley

Yes, also a Signature campaign wouldn't hurt I think. Some gamblers adore to play on dice only sites, so KINGDICE.COM may become one of their favorites.

I want to suggest only one thing. Change the minimum bet size from 100 to 10 sats, because it's hard to play with 1% win chance otherwise.

I think a signature campaign will be nice for spreading words about kingdice. However, it may not fit into the budget of the admins. They can run a small campaign with lower payouts too as people will try to get every single penny for every msg they write Cheesy

Yeah signature campaign will be the best way to promote the site and some giveaways too, to attract more people. But I do not think that wetsuit is that kind of people which will run the campaign. You can see his faucet site which run long way without doing any campaign. So I think he will work something out to make sure kingdice is back again
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

I think a signature campaign will be nice for spreading words about kingdice. However, it may not fit into the budget of the admins. They can run a small campaign with lower payouts too as people will try to get every single penny for every msg they write Cheesy

If one wants to succeed in gambling business they must be ready to spend money for marketing their product with good promotions. Just look at bitsler how admin made that site so popular within a year. If no good promotions then the site may slowly lose all the players and if no players then no use of having a gambling site.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

Yeah I know.  I even verified the bets and everything seems to be fine. I just can't understand how it is possible not to have 900 bets not even a 00.

Well I don't think it's not possible at all. With probability anything can happen. Well I got a consecutive 90.00+ rolls 6 times in a row. And some other players I know had more than 7 in a row. So I am not shocked at all.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:08:57 AM

Well I don't think it's not possible at all. With probability anything can happen. Well I got a consecutive 90.00+ rolls 6 times in a row. And some other players I know had more than 7 in a row. So I am not shocked at all.

These game results are complicated to predict. No one can tell you exactly how many losses or wins you can get consecutively. That's why this game is so exciting, and one can enjoy these things only if they are playing it for fun. But if you aim only to make money then you will enjoy only if win but will be under more stress if you lose money.
wetsuit
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:07:13 AM

Everyone with a balance (or investment) on the website will receive Bitcoin Cash for withdrawal after the fork stabilizes. It might take a few days to set up though so assume a week before the Bitcoin Cash can be withdrawn.

Deposits and withdrawals will be paused at 23:00 UTC on 31st of July and resumed after the fork has stabilized.

Bitcoin Cash will be credited according to your balance at 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:11:31 AM

Everyone with a balance (or investment) on the website will receive Bitcoin Cash for withdrawal after the fork stabilizes. It might take a few days to set up though so assume a week before the Bitcoin Cash can be withdrawn.

Deposits and withdrawals will be paused at 23:00 UTC on 31st of July and resumed after the fork has stabilized.

Bitcoin Cash will be credited according to your balance at 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July.

About this bitcoin cash, do we get the number of bitcoin cash equivalent to its price or we get the exact amount as many as btc we hold or invest? Because compare to bitcoin price this is really too much, the price is 5 times than bitcoin. And btw start from 1st of July, do you still have btc accepted or just bitcoin cash?
wetsuit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 07:00:23 AM

About this bitcoin cash, do we get the number of bitcoin cash equivalent to its price or we get the exact amount as many as btc we hold or invest? Because compare to bitcoin price this is really too much, the price is 5 times than bitcoin. And btw start from 1st of July, do you still have btc accepted or just bitcoin cash?

Bitcoin cash will be distributed in a 1:1 ratio, so for each satoshi of bitcoin you have on the website you will get 1 satoshi of bitcoin cash.

wetsuit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

I can guarantee a minimum exchange rate of 0.145 BTC/BCC for users who had funds with us during the hard fork. Exchange and withdrawal options should be up soon. If the price goes lower than 0.145, you can just exchange your BCC to BTC and if it goes higher, you can withdraw them to sell them yourself.

Current prices are around 0.1 - 0.12 so 0.145 is a pretty good rate.

lite
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

I can guarantee a minimum exchange rate of 0.145 BTC/BCC for users who had funds with us during the hard fork. Exchange and withdrawal options should be up soon. If the price goes lower than 0.145, you can just exchange your BCC to BTC and if it goes higher, you can withdraw them to sell them yourself.

No doubt on that lol. with fresh bch deposited on exchanges the price will go down a lot.
how's the updates going on kingdice, anything new coming?
wetsuit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

All users with a balance lower than 7,000 satoshi before the hard fork will have their BCC auto-converted @ 0.145 BTC/BCC and credited to their balance since it is not feasible to send such low amounts.

hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:17:06 PM

Really cool folks! You're offerinig BCH to every user! This was so good!

Congratilations! You have now my respect!

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

Great news to hear that. I am happy that you are providing a good conversation rate for the investors. This makes me to have more confident in the kingdice. Keep it up!
wetsuit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:40:11 PM

Users who had funds with us during the hard fork can exchange their BCC by visiting https://api.kingdice.com/?op=exchange_bcc

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

Users who had funds with us during the hard fork can exchange their BCC by visiting https://api.kingdice.com/?op=exchange_bcc

Thanks a lot. The btc was instantly credited to my account. Love the service and how easy it is. One of the best bcc fork service.
lite
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:53:23 PM

Thanks a lot. The btc was instantly credited to my account. Love the service and how easy it is. One of the best bcc fork service.
At what price your bcc was exchanged? 0.145 btc or lesser. i like how wetsuit has handled the bcc fork, giving users easier way out!
wetsuit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 08:26:53 PM

At what price your bcc was exchanged? 0.145 btc or lesser. i like how wetsuit has handled the bcc fork, giving users easier way out!

Everyone will get a fixed rate of 0.145 BTC/BCC. That is more than double the current market price!

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:12:03 PM

Everyone will get a fixed rate of 0.145 BTC/BCC. That is more than double the current market price!

Thanks a lot of the great service. Love your kingdice more and more. I am still quite concerned about the daily wages amount but seeing how well the service is given, i believe in your capability. Hope to see kingdice take off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: