Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ████【AllSafe2】█████【 Livecoin.net 】██【Full PoS】██【SWAP END】█████  (Read 67732 times)
zoiochenko

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:03:23 PM

Buy asafe currency on livecoin.net
They have disabled the deposit and the withdrawal, only they will be sold and bought the currencies that are there.
Therefore. After you sell all the coins to 1 satoshi, they can only be sold from 2 upwards.
A good deal.

haha shit eh? Cheesy  but whos gonna buy a scamcoin thats been dead forever? ;p
i hope they disable these old markets, otherwise they risk becoming the next yobit with those kinda tactics :/

Funny people gave money to this, its was like they forgot ALLSAFE was a total fail in Mr.Robot, why would this be successful ? ;p

Dear friend, independent of other markets, like yobit, c-cex among others.
The ASAFE currency will only be marketed within the livecoin.net market.
Independent of other markets.
At livecoin.net it will no longer be possible to withdraw or deposit the ASAFE currency, so the market within the currency of ASAFE will only grow. For it will not be possible to deposit more coins.

Hard to understand?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:15:33 PM

At livecoin.net it will no longer be possible to withdraw or deposit the ASAFE currency, so the market within the currency of ASAFE will only grow. For it will not be possible to deposit more coins.

Hard to understand?

What seems to be hard to understand for you (or maybe you are doing it on purpose) is that this is seemingly a scam coin. If you fail to see that, then go read some pages back or read through the whole thread to see inconsistencies that were pointed out and Listent who didn't provide any answer/explanation. If this coin is to get valued at more than 1 satoshi again, it would just be another pump and dump (as it did at launch). So, please, if you have reasons to believe that this coin is legit other that "it only has one market" then please share them, otherwise you are just encouraging people to buy a worthless coin and that is scammy behavior (if you are doing it on purpose).

Artinvest

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:55:56 PM

They have disabled the deposit and the withdrawal, only they will be sold and bought the currencies that are there.
Therefore. After you sell all the coins to 1 satoshi, they can only be sold from 2 upwards.
A good deal.

Hello zoiochenko  How Are you ? For a long time did not communicate.

Where Do You Get Such Information That Will not Open Deposit and Withdraw  Livecoin, If the information is accurate explain us where such information comes from.
And if this is true, it will be approximately the ZBC . When buy and can not input and output do .

And then you are right The price will rise If this is a separate issue from any other stock exchanges.

Tell us just where such infa? Maybe the Livecoin customer service team talked?
If this is so just say and there will be an explosion. Sharks will swallow bids.
zoiochenko

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:54:00 PM

A good deal.

Hello zoiochenko  How Are you ? For a long time did not communicate.

Where Do You Get Such Information That Will not Open Deposit and Withdraw  Livecoin, If the information is accurate explain us where such information comes from.
And if this is true, it will be approximately the ZBC . When buy and can not input and output do .

And then you are right The price will rise If this is a separate issue from any other stock exchanges.

Tell us just where such infa? Maybe the Livecoin customer service team talked?
If this is so just say and there will be an explosion. Sharks will swallow bids.

Hello I'm fine and you?
I got in touch several times with the support on that coin.
They told me that they disabled the deposit and withdrawal system because it gave too much trouble.
So, believe it or not, the market will only stay within Livecoin.
It will not be possible to place coins either in deposit or in withdrawal.
It is totally disabled.
So much it can enter the market, it is selling around 0.05btc to 0.25btc per day within Livecoin.

Thank you for your attention.
zoiochenko

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:56:28 PM

Hard to understand?

What seems to be hard to understand for you (or maybe you are doing it on purpose) is that this is seemingly a scam coin. If you fail to see that, then go read some pages back or read through the whole thread to see inconsistencies that were pointed out and Listent who didn't provide any answer/explanation. If this coin is to get valued at more than 1 satoshi again, it would just be another pump and dump (as it did at launch). So, please, if you have reasons to believe that this coin is legit other that "it only has one market" then please share them, otherwise you are just encouraging people to buy a worthless coin and that is scammy behavior (if you are doing it on purpose).

Dear friend.
Before you talk about scam, read a little.
I'm not here to scam any kind of currency. Be it Asafe or whatever.
Except that I have invested in currencies in the market for some time.
How the deposit and withdrawal of coins was disabled. The market for this particular currency will rise rapidly.
It is enough for people to know how to invest and in what currency to invest.
This is a vision about the currency, I am not obliging anyone to buy, sell or use any market,
I only gave my opinion of what could happen to that coin.

Thank you
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

Hard to understand?

Dear friend.
Before you talk about scam, read a little.

That's no way to talk to a friend Tongue.

If you mean read about this coin/thread, then I've been following it from the start, you can find my first post in page 3 ... So I've literally read every post on this thread Wink. Did you read every post on this thread?

If you are talking about what you wrote, well I quoted it, understood your point and replied accordingly Wink.

I'm not here to scam any kind of currency. Be it Asafe or whatever.
Except that I have invested in currencies in the market for some time.
How the deposit and withdrawal of coins was disabled. The market for this particular currency will rise rapidly.
It is enough for people to know how to invest and in what currency to invest.
This is a vision about the currency, I am not obliging anyone to buy, sell or use any market,
I only gave my opinion of what could happen to that coin.

What I pointed out is that regardless of the fact that this coin is listed on one exchange that deactivated deposits and withdrawls, it has many inconsistencies and a pump and dump history that makes it (look like) a scam, so unless one wants to make quick bucks from another p&d and leave inexperienced traders with worthless bags, nobody should be buying this nor encouraging people to do so.

Thank you

You are welcome.

EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

Well, anyone knows what's happening with the swap process??
zoiochenko

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:02:15 PM

Market view.

I've been saying about the ASAFE currency for some time already.
Her market may be weak on yobit, on the newexchange, among others, more on Livecoin.net is becoming an increasingly biased market for profit.
I'm not spamming or talking to buy the coin. I just come across this message to show a different market view for that currency.

Last week on the Livecoin site, was sold more than 10 Btc in ASAFE coins, that's right, you did not see wrong. In one week 10 Btc of currencies were sold.
So for those who want to invest, I will explain why this coin was so sought after in the Livecoin.net market.
Livecoin.net had problems with the ASAFE portfolio, so a maintenance was done. And to prevent losses and other inconveniences, they have withdrawn the deposit and withdrawal of the ASAFE currency from Livecoin.net's website. Therefore, ASAFE coins will only be traded within the Livecoin.net website. Then a coin sold to 1 satoshi, its tendency is to be sold after 2 satoshis or more. That is why all investors are choosing ASAFE to buy, because they are seeing a possibility of doubling or even tripling their investment, because it is no longer possible to withdraw or deposit ASAFE coins.
I left my message here for everyone.
This is just a vision. I'm not saying to buy that you will get guaranteed profit.
More from what investors have been telling me, and some even buying that currency on Livecoin.net, I see it will be a promising market in no time.

I thank everyone. Strong Embrace and good profits.

https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-7hwzrMNC
peter054

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:16:34 PM

maybe you're right, dear friend. look at yobit. coins, which closed input-output cost more than 10-100 times than on other exchanges
Listent (OP)

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

I have a hard time in my life, sorry for my little activity , I come back soon  Wink
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

I have a hard time in my life, sorry for my little activity , I come back soon  Wink
Welcome back!
I hope it's not serious. We all have problems, but just to show you once a week, we are with you!!!
zoiochenko

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

maybe you're right, dear friend. look at yobit. coins, which closed input-output cost more than 10-100 times than on other exchanges

Thank you friend.
wklalen

Activity: 525

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:30:11 AM

ha  Grin Grin Grin Grin
still activ this thread>Huh?
no project coin dead

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
Artinvest

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:48:27 AM

https://www.coinhills.com/market/asafe/novaexchange/
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:55:59 AM

I have a hard time in my life, sorry for my little activity , I come back soon  Wink

Wow..great to have you back Listent..

Hope all is well and wishing you great success..

Can't wait to hear about the next phase for the coin..
bekasto

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:18:07 PM

add a few zeros to the balance was correctly displayed in the wallet
Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:04:40 AM

Hi listent, waht happened to my wallet? I have 92 billion asafe and sunddenly its displayed -92billion now. How to fix this?
Domain-BTC

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:22:08 PM

My asafe sell  9911976037 coins per 0.00000001 =99BTC

=====SELL ALL FOR 1 BTC =====
E S C R O W
bekasto

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

Hi listent, waht happened to my wallet? I have 92 billion asafe and sunddenly its displayed -92billion now. How to fix this?
Yes, as long as it's in the purse will not add any zeros, and will be negative and we won't change if he will exchange)))))
zoiochenko

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:18:05 PM

My asafe sell  9911976037 coins per 0.00000001 =99BTC

=====SELL ALL FOR 1 BTC =====
E S C R O W

I pay 100k satoshis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: