Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: TPTB fabricating war with Russia in order to declare martial law to deny Trump?
yes - 15 (68.2%)
no - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TPTB fabricating war with Russia in order to declare martial law to deny Trump?  (Read 7250 times)
iamnotback (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:15:56 AM

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/war-cycle-of-target-sad-to-say/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/10/gorbachev-warns-world-is-at-dangerous-point-amid-us-russian-face/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:23:15 AM

Trump called it out on The O'Reilly Factor tonight, if Hillary didn't own the media she'd be at 10% right now.

The tide is turning and they're starting to turn on themselves.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/11/msnbc-calls-nbcwsj-survey-a-cooked-poll-stay-focused/
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:24:33 AM

The USA will split into regions because of this...

Trump is a horrible human being. he has raped numerous women and paid them off to shut up.

Provide proof of this, otherwise I will accuse you of being a horrible human being for lying. You can't just judge people without proof, because that makes you worse than the person you are judging.

Matthew 7 New International Version (NIV)

Judging Others
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

most recently last month. he has openly stated that he has sexually assaulted women.

I did not hear about this. Provide proof, otherwise I think you are a liar, because I've seen some of your other cited references and they are hearsay and mass media propaganda bullshit, not proof.

he is the biggest xenophobe i have ever seen on TV and i have watched every episode of southpark.

Protecting one's culture is not necessarily a bad thing. Look what is happening to Europe now with the rapefugees because of their bleeding hearts.

My read on Trump is he has a lot of compassion for all demographics who are abiding by and protecting our core American values. Sneaking over the border is not one of our core values. Maybe for you as a Liberal, you don't give a fuck about rapefugees, so in that case I think you should live in the country you want to live in and I should live in the country I want to live in.

And the USA is going to break up into regions because of this. There are fundamental differences between those who want to protect their culture and those Liberals who want to destroy our culture. Martin Armstrong's cycles models have been predicting everything that has been happening and they do predict an eventual breakup of the USA into regions because of this. There is nothing you nor I can do to stop this. The disagreement between you and I is fundamental and I will never agree as a man and leader of my household to give up my culture to invaders.

he inspires hate, he plays off fear. and he will sell Americas soul for Klondike bar.

How much hate has Hillary caused in the Middle East and Europe? She orchestrated the chaos in the Middle East, thus leading to the rapefugees. She orchestrated the chaos in Ukraine. She and her The Economic Hitmen banksters are responsible for women and children having their arms and heads hacked off.

Liberals are disingenuous. You can't compare someone who speaks the frank truth about culture and values, to someone who is responsible for millions of horrific mutilations of women and children.

Hellary is Satan incarnate. And I thus by extension, you are also. Don't you come near me nor my family.

Clinton, is a bad leader. i dont want her as a president. but the worst she would do is nothing.

Can you really say that to yourself with a straight face? You are either incredibly ignorant of the facts or a fucking liar trying to manipulate the readers with lies.

trump has already said that he is fine NUKING another country. which will bring about another cold war.

He is speaking figuratively, not literally. He is just presenting the attitude that we will fight for our values and culture, not that he will actually go nuking any country. Afaik, he has never in his business life done anything that violent. Whereas, Clinton has just canceled the nuclear treaty with Russia. And she is sowing problems in the Middle East where Colin Powell recently confirmed Israel has 200 nuclear warheads.

I am not arguing that Trump has the best personality ever. Every person on earth has flaws. But compared to Clinton, he is a Saint and an angel.

he has no idea what the ramifications are for his actions and doesnt care. he will cause WW3, Clinton will just do nothing to prevent it.

You have your head up your ass. Clinton is actively orchestrating WW3.

if trump is elected i am leaving america, if clinton is elected i am going to wait four years till we have options that can make a diffrence.

I am the opposite. If Trump wins, I may return. Else I am never going back and I will renounce my citizenship and may get citizenship in Cambodia (or else where) so I can be a member of the Asian Union which is the future.

you know those moments in poker when you are playing, hilary will call all the way through, not raise, not fold, just ride the hand through. Trump will go all in before he sees his cards, if he gets good cards say that he knew it cause he is a genius and walks away with more money. if he gets shit cards he throws the table saying the game is rigged.

at this point i want to call through. instead of lose everything, instead of destroy everything. i would rather wait another 4 years. i do not want someone to gamble to future of america away with no knowledge or care. because not only is he gambling with america. but the entire wold. we are the youngest country. we are also the strongest. and possibly the most retarded country ever. i dont want the rest of the world to realize that and decide to take matters into their own hands because they were pushed to far from trump.

Trump has been out playing poker and negotiation as evident by his business success. Clinton only knows how to lie, steal, cheat, and sell out to the gansters in order to achieve her goals for power and hatred.

NOTICE: we conservative males are angry at you liberal invaders. And we will put an end to this "passive aggressive" invasion now (yet very aggressive eventually when the collapse stage ensues). One way or another. So don't be fucking surprised that we are angry when you are trying to undermine our households and our way of life.
igorokavg13

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

I think it's possible now, if they fail to get satan incarnate elected they will do something very dirty.

Armstrong isn't being overly sensational imo, there's too much at stake for tptb to allow Trump in the white house.

I don't believe tptb will allow Trump to peacefully take over and put an end to their shenanigans.  Sad
Trump will see the white house as their ears ! Russia really invests a lot of money in the victory of the Republicans and in particular his friend Trump. Fortunately, not all you can buy for the money. The Americans realized in time who is Trump.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:21:57 AM

The following states the salient issues very succinctly:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/am-i-biased-for-trump/
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:23:00 AM

Albert Pike, a 33-degree freemason, wrote:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:08:29 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 10:42:03 AM by iamnotback

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

You've taught me something new and very, very important. Thank you.

Readers you must pay attention!

First you must read this to understand that Pike's outline of 3 world wars from the 1800s have played out exactly as he instructed:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/pike.htm

Let me summarize what I have learned. Pike outlined a plan by which the ethnic cultures of resistance (e.g. the former Tzar Russian culture, the Fascists, and the Christians) to atheism and nihilism, would be systemically weakened and destroyed with 3 world wars playing crucial roles in this process. So far, two of the world wars have completed, exactly accomplishing the goals he predicted and explained how to accomplish.

The 3rd world war is designed to exhaust the remaining rationality ("physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion") of the brainwashed atheists and nihilists and turn them against the minority remaining revolutionaries (who fight to retain ethnic culture and personal liberty). The multitudes of brainwashed atheists and nihilists "disillusioned with Christianity" whose "deistic" belief is that God allows free-will and doesn't intervene, will be entirely without a rational compass (the Bible refers to them as lukewarm or "Church in Laodicea"). They who innately need idols (against the instruction of the 2nd and 3rd Commandments thou shall have no other gods nor idols) and a leader to guide their vacuous brains, will become mesmerized in the aformentioned reactionary repulsion away from the horrors of the said global cataclysm towards the "universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view".

The pure doctrine of Lucifer is absolute control of the human spirit. In other words, to end all individual liberty. The brainwashed masses will think they have freedom, but in reality they are completely mind controlled. See this video to understand. Also learn about Antony Sutton's research.

So basically what is to happen is the conversion of human kind into mindless zombies which carry out the plans to control and destroy any human who is not a zombie.  Of course then the zombies will perish also.

It is underway folks. Revelation and the Tribulation has started. And I am not a very religious person, so if I say this, I am speaking somewhat objectively.

Trump can't win in this fight. It is impossible. Too much of the world has already been brainwashed. The resistance to Lucifer is too weak. But Trump and his followers will fight. We are the revolutionaries mentioned by Pike. But we will be destroyed by the zombies.

Btw, I am in the Church of Laodicea or Sardis at this time. Struggling to retain my rationality.

I have more respect for Satanism than Christainity. Both are satanic cults.
The difference is with Satanism what you see is what you get. Take it or leave it. They are quite honest about themselves.
However with Christianity it's all done with deception, trickery, smoke and mirrors, under the guise of love.

Best to do as I do and just ignore both of these cults.

You are not in rational control of your thoughts. I know you think you are. See my prior comment. But it can't help you, because you've already lost all control of rational thought process.

First, separate Christianity the Satanic human religion from the wisdom within the Bible which is about human free-will and liberty. And before you quote the Bible, make sure you understand it is an imperfect document by-design and understand why.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 02:03:18 PM

You've taught me something new and very, very important. Thank you.

Readers you must pay attention!

First you must read this to understand that Pike's outline of 3 world wars from the 1800s have played out exactly as he instructed:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/pike.htm

Let me summarize what I have learned. Pike outlined a plan by which the ethnic cultures of resistance (e.g. the former Tzar Russian culture, the Fascists, and the Christians) to atheism and nihilism, would be systemically weakened and destroyed with 3 world wars playing crucial roles in this process. So far, two of the world wars have completed, exactly accomplishing the goals he predicted and explained how to accomplish.

The 3rd world war is designed to exhaust the remaining rationality ("physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion") of the brainwashed atheists and nihilists and turn them against the minority remaining revolutionaries (who fight to retain ethnic culture and personal liberty). The multitudes of brainwashed atheists and nihilists "disillusioned with Christianity" whose "deistic" belief is that God allows free-will and doesn't intervene, will be entirely without a rational compass (the Bible refers to them as lukewarm or "Church in Laodicea"). They who innately need idols (against the instruction of the 2nd and 3rd Commandments thou shall have no other gods nor idols) and a leader to guide their vacuous brains, will become mesmerized in the aformentioned reactionary repulsion away from the horrors of the said global cataclysm towards the "universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view".

The pure doctrine of Lucifer is absolute control of the human spirit. In other words, to end all individual liberty. The brainwashed masses will think they have freedom, but in reality they are completely mind controlled. See this video to understand. Also learn about Antony Sutton's research.

So basically what is to happen is the conversion of human kind into mindless zombies which carry out the plans to control and destroy any human who is not a zombie.  Of course then the zombies will perish also.

It is underway folks. Revelation and the Tribulation has started. And I am not a very religious person, so if I say this, I am speaking somewhat objectively.

Trump can't win in this fight. It is impossible. Too much of the world has already been brainwashed. The resistance to Lucifer is too weak. But Trump and his followers will fight. We are the revolutionaries mentioned by Pike. But we will be destroyed by the zombies.

Btw, I am in the Church of Laodicea or Sardis at this time. Struggling to retain my rationality.

I have more respect for Satanism than Christainity. Both are satanic cults.
The difference is with Satanism what you see is what you get. Take it or leave it. They are quite honest about themselves.
However with Christianity it's all done with deception, trickery, smoke and mirrors, under the guise of love.

Best to do as I do and just ignore both of these cults.

You are not in rational control of your thoughts. I know you think you are. See my prior comment. But it can't help you, because you've already lost all control of rational thought process.

First, separate Christianity the Satanic human religion from the wisdom within the Bible which is about human free-will and liberty. And before you quote the Bible, make sure you understand it is an imperfect document by-design and understand why.

I stumbled into that letter some time ago

"It is enough having shown that the so-called Pike/Mazzini letter came from the Taxil hoax and to have provided a full translation of it. However, if the reader is so inclined, there are plenty of resources to become familiar with all facets of the Leo Taxil case in the above embedded links."
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 02:34:16 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 03:11:08 PM by vokain

From my woke friend, who just shared this an hour ago:

Last night a friend claimed that Donald Trump wouldn’t make a good president; he is brash, he is racist, he is a loudmouth; you know the normal things people learn to recite after being programmed by television news. The one I loved was that, “Trump is arrogant.” My friend questioned if one man could make “that much difference in the world today.” To my friend's credit, she was respectful enough to let me respond when she asked, “Really, what has Trump done?”

I said, “In June of last year, Trump entered the race for president. In just a little over a year, Trump has single handedly defeated the Republican party. He did so thoroughly. In fact, he did so in such a resounding way that the Republican Party now suffers from an identity crisis. He literally dismantled the party. Trump even dismantled and dismissed the brand and value of the Bush family.

Trump has Obama petrified that Trump will dismiss programs that weren’t properly installed using proper law.

Trump has single handedly debunked and disemboweled any value of news media as we knew it—news now suffering from an all-time level of distrust and disrespect.

Trump has leaders from all over the world talking about him, whether good or bad. Trust me, powerful men who have been president before weren’t liked by the global community. I doubt Mikhail Gorbachev liked Reagan when Reagan said, "Tear down that wall."

Trump has expressly disclosed the fraud perpetrated on the American public by Hillary Clinton. He has, quite literally, brought Hillary to her knees—if you believe that nervous tension and disorders offer physical side effects and damage.

Trump has unified the silent majority in a way that should be patently frightening to “liberals.”

As the press accuses Trump of being a house of cards, Trump has proven the press is the real house of cards. He has whipped up the entire establishment into pure panic. Trump has exposed them for who they are and worse, what they are. George Clooney was right when he said Trump draws live news coverage of his podium that he’s not yet approached. Thanks, George, you were perfectly correct.

What we see as headline news today are actually the last bubbles from the ship that is now sunk—meaning the standard news media, as a propaganda machine, has been exposed. They have no more value.
In the same way Trump asked the African-American community this question, I asked my friend, ”At this point, what do you have to lose?” We have mass cop shootings, riots in our streets, ambushed cops, double digit inflation, bombs blowing up in our cities, targeted police, #BLM, a skyrocketing jobless rate, no economic growth, privately owned land being seized by the federal government, the worst racial tension in my lifetime, no God in schools, more abortions than ever, illegal aliens pouring into our country, sick veterans receiving no care, and a debt that doubled in seven years to $19 trillion. Are you really happy with the condition of the current system?

One man has done all of this in one year—one guy, and on his own dime. And with everything I’ve written above, you believe Trump hasn't done anything? You claim that you are afraid of Donald Trump? No wonder we’re in trouble. You can say that Trump is a lousy presidential candidate. That’s your right. Just don’t ever say he’s not effective.
That Megan Kelly, FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, Rachel Maddow, the Huffington Post, the New York Times, Raleigh’s News and Observer, the AP, Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, and many more, failed to implement their collectively orchestrated lie on the American people against Trump, is actually a massive testament to Trump. The press colluded pure propaganda to accomplish his demise … and they have collectively failed and miserably.

Here's just one example of how badly America is injured right now. There are high school football players on their knees during the national anthem simply because the press used as propaganda to program those kids to do that very thing. But, these kids are mimicking NFL stars the same way the same kids chooses which brand of football shoe to purchase—they're overtly brain-washed to do that very thing.

Now, we have a generation of children who hate America.

America’s problem isn’t that little children are on their knee in collective disrespect of America. Our problem is that America is on her knee from collective disrespect by Americans.

You can disrespect America all you want. But, it’s high-time you respect the silent majority. Because they’re not simply the “silent majority” as you’ve been trained to believe when Hillary calls them “deplorables.” The fact is, they are simply the majority. And now they're no longer silent either. Donald Trump changed all of that, single-handedly and within one year.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:32:39 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 03:54:40 PM by iamnotback

I stumbled into that letter some time ago
"It is enough having shown that the so-called Pike/Mazzini letter came from the Taxil hoax and to have provided a full translation of it. However, if the reader is so inclined, there are plenty of resources to become familiar with all facets of the Leo Taxil case in the above embedded links."
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/

So the prediction of 3 world wars is a hoax, but there was actually a letter in 1871 and it does portend much the same, just without the specific predictions for 3 world wars:

The political action leader for Universal Freemasonry invited the supreme dogmatic leader of the sect to draw up a clear plan with a view toward the destruction of Roman Catholicism.

“The destruction of feeble Catholicism, cannot be accomplished all at once, and erecting good Catholicism also requires a lot of labour, working in tandem, which should be pursued simultaneously

“God-King Lucifer will have the whole world consecrated and worshipping him; his religion will therefore truly be Catholic.

“The title of Catholic does not, in fact, belong to Roman superstition. Through revelation, it is certain that its number will never reach, at its apogee, a quarter of the world’s population

“It is necessary that we consider the religious situation of humanity, if we want to safely proceed with the work of twice-over destroying the temple of Adonai and building the temple of Lucifer. This preliminary look will give us courage and hope in the realization of our divine plight; for we show that the future is ours, and the title Catholics is reserved for ourselves. [p. 596]

“The Jewish religion has seven million adherents; this small group has no tendency toward conversion to Roman Catholicism; revelation has promised it to us.

“Finally, statisticians estimate that twenty-eight million deistic freethinkers are scattered throughout the globe, while atheists have two million.

“But it is not appropriate to consider the whole Christian group as being alienated from true light [of Lucifer] to the same degree. Protestantism, its various factions, except a tiny minority, are composed of followers of reason, who understand and continuously seek truth, and, therefore, find it; is from them that we find the most numerous followers of the God-Good [Lucifer]. On the other hand, the Orthodox schismatics fell prey to the promised Evil-God

“The conversion of Protestants to the Temple of True Light will be gradual, sayeth the revelation; the fate of the Mohammedans will be entirely determined by a large and unexpected event occurring under the sixth sovereign pontificate of good [Luciferian] Catholicism.

“According to the revelation, Roman Catholicism will always be in decline; [p. 597] either desertions or conquest of souls will increase the number of free-thinking deists, and we know that they are in a state of transition while we are finally promised.

“On the other hand, we needn’t worry about transitioning the state of the Indian group, for its priests already possess true light [of Lucifer].

“Therefore, at the appointed hour in the Book of the Heavens, that is to say, when Roman Catholicism reaches its maximum number of followers through by uniting with Orthodoxy or schismatics, more than one billion Luciferian Catholics will be found in opposition.

“To speak here of the Christian group, tactics will vary as we maneuver in countries dominated by the Roman Catholic element or in countries dominated by the Protestant element.

“The main work is one that aims to transform the Roman Catholics into freethinking Deists. We need to apply all our strength, and with that, persuade many. Experience has shown that too-few are the privileged souls who leap from the abyss of obscurantism to take their bold flight into the ether of divine and invigorating light.

“For this he must conquer the seats of government of his people; this is everything. Whether in the republics or the monarchist states, we must enact laws, destroying everywhere the influence of the priests

It will, first, be through the press that we inspire writers, demonstrating how the almsgiving of the Evil-Catholics is degrading to human dignity, and this by showing that the individual has the right to well-being through social reforms and not by routine charity

“In the intellectual sphere, especially, the neutrality of the public schools must be secured so that it is no longer pervaded by priests, nor any of their agents; then, early in the stages of neutralization, we divert any thoughts the parents may have to give their children a Roman Catholic education outside of the neutralized schools.

But at the same time we must take serious steps to ensure that formal education is neutral and does not fall into atheism; neutrality is sufficient

In fact, their exists in the human soul an innate sense that pushes the individual toward a divine ideal, which makes him instinctively understand the existence of a Supreme Being, the supernatural factor, the organizer and driving force of the universe. We’ll let this sentiment develop freely, that is to say, without criminally directing them against superstition, the religion of the Evil-God, but imported from abroad in the half-light of a vague deism, but uncontaminated by the pestiferous breath of Roman Catholicism; and when the hour of the Good-God manifests, truly worthy of humanity’s worship, the children turned men will address their aspirations to Him

It is therefore absolutely necessary that the atheist teacher clearly be removed from school, lest he try to introduce [his own dogma]

“On the other hand, through legislative means or otherwise, recruitment of the Roman Catholic priesthood must be restrained. It would be beneficial to give young priests actual knowledge of social life, falsely portrayed by their teachers. It will be necessary to have confident woman who devote themselves to the benefits and initiations of the Good-God. The results obtained in this way will be fruitful; for one of two things will happen: either the adonaite priest, once he has tasted the sweet joys papal barbarism forbade, will resign from the clergy, thus demonstrating to the public that nature condemns, absolutely, systematic celibacy; or he will remain in the priestly caste, secretly with us, not as an ally but entirely ours, rendering the most valuable service toward undermining the Temple of Adonai.

“In Western nations, once the new religious regime will be legalized, it will drastically suppress these dangerous propagandists who call themselves missionaries and preach to our brothers in Asia, and among the heathen in Africa and Oceania whom we must convert, carrying falsehoods and poisonous sermons. Governments shall prohibit, under severe penalties, these detestable emigrations, which are liable to provoke incessant conflicts with Asian nations, whose faith has become so perfectly illuminated by the efforts of the wise Tibetan priests, united with our auxiliary masonry in India and China, and deserving of respect. And without waiting for the appointed time of these events, every Mason has a duty to fight, through the pen and the word, the so-called Catholic missionaries, and trumpet throughout the secular world contempt and inextinguishable hatred. These missionaries are our mortal enemies. Any Freemason, who refuses to fight, will be deemed a traitor; whosoever joins them or supports such action with public praise, will be beaten to death.

“Finally, it is useful to maintain in the lower classes of any nation, the ferment of revolutionary ideas, even those socialists prone to extreme violence. Atheism is bad in itself and to hijack its true purpose and work toward humane antichristian restoration, [p. 605] we need to channel it and mix it with the most exaggerated social doctrines, which are destined for failure, occasioned by a momentary disruption, immediately followed by an energetic reaction.

“In the last stage, however, first we discredit the superstitious theory of divinity in such a way that those steeped in adonaisme detach gradually and eventually no longer believe at all, the last priests of adonaisme eroded and fragmented will be entirely won in the era of the new religious regime, which will be a state of transition, like free-thinking deism; secondly, we’ll take care to not suddenly wrest from the multitudes the belief in the supernatural God, but, at every opportunity, we’ll remain content to proclaim the existence of a Supreme Being, without announcing publicly yet our traditions and our mystic revelations. So sayeth the God-Good.

“Therefore, when the autocratic Empire of Russia will become the citadel of papist adonaism, we shall unleash the revolutionary nihilists and atheists, and provoke a formidable social cataclysm, which will demonstrate clearly to the nations, in all its horror, the effect of absolute unbelief, mother of savagery and of the bloodiest disorder. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the mad minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate these destroyers of civilization; and the countless disillusioned adonaites, whose deist soul have up until that time remained without a compass, thirsting for an ideal, but not knowing which God is worthy of tribute, will receive the True Light, by the universal manifestation of the pure Luciferian doctrine, at last made public, an event that will arise from a reactionary movement following the destruction of atheism and adonaism, together at the same time vanquished and exterminated.

“The birth of the religion of the Good-God Lucifer, established and unrivalled on the earth, cannot be an instantaneous operation, neither in one year nor a century. A lasting achievement is that which is created by slow progression. The nineteenth century saw the conception of true and good Catholicism; the twentieth century will be the century of gestation, and climaxing with parturition at a fixed end in the Book of the Heavens (September 29th, 1996 AD when completed).

Here is what a book in 1920 wrote about the bolded portion above referring to the events in Russia leading up to and resulting from World War 1:

Now this letter is at least as old as 1896 (if it is a forgery); if it is genuine, it is as old as 1871. It must therefore be considered remarkable, whether as a forgery or as a genuine document. For it predicts what has happened in Russia, and it claims for its authors that they were preparing to bring about what has happened.

Anthony Sutton did the research on which group financed and help create the Russian Revolution.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:20:13 PM

A suspension of the Constitution is a return to no Government. Set up a strong local government with your neighbors and your community right now, to defend what is yours in the case of the U.S. Government committing suicide.

WATCH: Elections Commissioner Admits to Widespread Voter Fraud on Hidden Camera

A Democratic Party election board representative from Manhattan was caught on camera confirming what a lot of people already suspect. It's easy to commit voter fraud, and it's made easier by New York's lax voter identification measures, which really don't exist.

Alan Schulkin, the Democrat Party representative serving on Manhattan's election board, admitted groups of interested voters get on buses and travel from polling station to polling station casting multiple ballots for their candidates or their issues. Schulkin said, "You know, I don't think it's too much to ask somebody to show some kind of an ID…Like I say, people don't realize, certain neighborhoods, in particular, they bus people around to vote."

Breaking from his political party's traditional stance against voter Identification of any kind, Schulkin said, "Yeah, they should ask for your ID. I think there is a lot of voter fraud." Going further, Shulkin explained the conundrum New York faces. "You can't ask for ID," he said. He said mayor Bill Di Blasio's attempt to issue voter ID's is fraught with even more controversy. "He gave out ID cards. De Blasio. That's in lieu of a driver's license, but you can use it for anything. But, they didn't vet people to see who they really are. Anybody can go in there and say I am Joe Smith, I want an ID card. It's absurd. There's a lot of fraud. Not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud," Schulkin explained.

The election board representative's comments were secretly recorded on a hidden camera by Project Veritas, the same group responsible for catching Planned Parenthood executives on video engaging in business transactions peddling aborted baby body parts for money. Activist, founder, and proponent of the Free Press movement, James O'Keefe was immediately targeted by the mainstream media and branded by liberals as a phony journalist. But without his pioneering work, the world may never have known about Planned Parenthood's profiting from the sale of aborted body parts.

Those conversations, many of which were recorded while the participants were dining, touched off a firestorm of controversy in the U.S. with many Congressional leaders calling for an end to federal funding for Planned Parenthood's slaughter of the unborn.

Despite the expose' videos, and even with Republicans (traditionally anti-abortion) in charge of the federal budget, the 1.1 trillion dollar Omnibus spending package was passed with federal funding for the abortionists intact. Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan (R-WI), was instrumental in the Omnibus' passage, which many believe should have excluded federal funding of Planned Parenthood.

HIDDEN CAM: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, "They Bus People Around to Vote"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/widespread-voter-fraud-election/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:16:05 PM

The desperation of the Clintons is being forced onto center stage by Wikileaks. Wonder what the escalation will be once they realize their sleaze strategy has backfired??

But let's face the facts. The elite are not going to allow him to go too far. It is going to be very interesting to see which choice they use to terminate Trump.

These latest groping and genital thrusting fabrications are going to backfire on the elite. The desperation of the mass media is all too obvious for anyone with a brain stem, which surprisingly doesn't include Tom Hanks.

Wikileaks should release Clinton emails bi-daily, so that the media has to invent a new fabrication every 2 days. That would do more to expose how ridiculous the media is now. But the switch to weekly releases was very strategic by Wikileaks to force the media to weekly reveal what a farce they are.

Weekly fabrications might even be too much for people without a functioning brain stem to not smell odorous.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 05:52:55 AM

War
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:24:03 AM

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Re: you may not be factoring in Chaos Theory
Date:    Sat, October 15, 2016 5:20 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Sun Tzu:  Never underestimate you enemy.  The elites understand chaos
> theory quite well.  The reason they're using public anger over political
> corruption and globalism as a wedge.  Explains the nonstop "leaks" from
> CIA asset Assange and his Wikileaks psy op, the Russian leaks, 'anonymous'
> leaks, Panama papers.  None of it damages the core agenda.  Keeps tongues
> wagging, amygdalas firing at the expense of critical thinking.

They also understand you must kill the revolutionaries, there is no other
option:

https://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA?t=216

So if Trump and the revolutionaries are winning, then war against the USA
may be the only option. Of course there may be other options such as
frustrating Trump in the Congress and judiciary. But if this political
movement is too powerful, war may be the only possibility.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 03:50:43 AM

🇺🇸🇺🇸
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:38:59 PM

The Red pill, Blue pill Election — NYC slumlord vs. Globalists
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:40:37 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 01:59:52 PM by iamnotback

Expect the political establishment in the USA to do something very drastic between now and Nov. 8.

I have a new perspective now, given Julian Assange's video:

https://twitter.com/LogicalCampaign/status/784171749164224512

And this:

https://twitter.com/LogicalCampaign/status/787373770738536448

The-powers-that-be appear to be trying to force the USA political establishment to escalate in Syria against Putin, in order to futilely attempt to defeat Trump.

And the elite want to lay the entire coming economic collapse and escalation of Middle East proxy war in Trump's lap, so he and the patriotic, conservative "obstructionists" can be blamed for the misdeeds of the banksters and establishment that set up all this failure over the past decades.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:10:45 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 05:21:12 PM by iamnotback

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/russia/russia-advising-its-citizens-how-to-prepare-for-nuclear-war-warning-us-intends-to-attack/

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/they-will-not-allow-trump-to-win-regardless-of-the-vote/

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/empire-strikes-back-democrats-attack-wikileaks-obama-says-last-debate-should-be-cancelled/

Ah ha. It is coming into full view now why the guy without a USA birth certificate was groomed for the Presidency:

Meanwhile, Obama continues to support the Sunni in the civil war with the intent to attack Russian forces in Syria.

Sunni vs. Shiite internal conflict within Islam. Russian supported Assad is Shiite. Obama comes from a family of Sunni Muslims.

Do the Rothschild's plan this well and that far ahead  Huh
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:04:25 PM

Appears that something is happening with wikileaks and Julian.

Just wow, oh wow.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:23:21 PM

Rigged CNN poll lies Clinton widening leading by 8%.

This is to make Liberals feel as they were cheated by Russian hacking when Trump wins the popular vote. So they will swallow the blue pill and agree with some provocation with Russia.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: