Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment regrets!  (Read 2019 times)
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:31:28 AM

Yes! These regrets and more! If we could have learned it earlier or took it seriously the time we first learned of it, then what could we have been now. But thinking again, even if we have bought earlier, there are still many chances that we have backed out in the middle of it all, chances that we became to scared we sold everything, skeptic that we dscontinued. So it's such a pain to live in the past and remember the "I should have's" not knowing if we will also make every right decision in the process. And it could also be a discouragement and slowdown than to work on what we have now and hopefully gain what we have missed out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:47:50 AM

I have a feeling of remorse simply because i didn't invest in bitcoin before when it's value is cheaper and i have a big amount of money on my bank account. Now, bitcoin's price rises high and i don't have enough money to invest on it.

ralphmaries94

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:56:27 AM

The biggest regrets that you will ever regret is that you didn't invest when you have. And you didn't earn money when you free.
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:59:09 AM

So like most of us I wish I had had the time to notice bitcoin in its infant stages, I had the technical expertise and IT knowledge to mine when it came out but never knew it existed.

I wish while I did know about it that I had put the $3-600 down to buy one coin even last year. rather than slowly piecing together 1 coin right now.

is anyone in the same boat?
Why wonder what would have happened if, but suddenly you would have completely died then, who knows. Then it was easier because there was less demand, now it is certainly more difficult, but nobody is sure what will happen with bitcoin in a year. And again come the times you dream about.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Boriscarter1
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

When I started out with bit coin, I had only 2 that my friend gifted to me. And then I sold one when it hit $1500, because I needed the money. Now I have one bitcoin left, but I'm just going to hold until it hits the $50000 mark. Then I will sell, maybe. Or maybe I will look at the hype and the markets and decide. Not much regrets though, because I still have my one bitcoin!
Jacob Oram

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

I have a stash of bitcoin, and I had sold 5 to invest in Ether, and now I'm not sure how I feel about doing that, since ETH is not rising the way BTC is. But considering that we have so many upcoming applications like Nucleus.Vision, Jibrel and AppCoins being built on the Ethereum blockchain, I'm optimistic that Eth has a strong future, so I'm gonna keep holding most of it, and maybe invest 10-20% into select token sales. It's always good to have a decent basket of currencies.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:01:20 PM

So like most of us I wish I had had the time to notice bitcoin in its infant stages, I had the technical expertise and IT knowledge to mine when it came out but never knew it existed.

I wish while I did know about it that I had put the $3-600 down to buy one coin even last year. rather than slowly piecing together 1 coin right now.

Same mistake. I should've just bought 1 bitcoin and just YOLOed than actually buying piece-by-piece to form a bitcoin. That's one thing I regret most when I bought bitcoins. And one thing I regret is I should've bought etheriums and litecoins too. I only sought after bitcoins and think of the others.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:05:18 PM

Yes sir, you are not the only one who haven't realized bitcoin's value back then, but now you are seeing its true value and potential in the future which is a good thing. We always start at some point wherein we only realize the true value once it has been proven just like btc reaching the price of $10k - to some investors, it's their starting point. What matters most is our goal and how to achieve it. Research and invest in alts to increase your BTC for long term.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

I am in the same boat. I had 100 dollars by year 2013 and I dont know how to invest at that time. I could have known better.
When you dont know what your doing when you try invest you might be regret it, so before you do investment make sure you have knowledge about it and make sure your are ready to anything might happen. For me regret it when i dont try it and do nothing.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

My biggest regret is that I did't start reading about bitcoin when a friend of mine told me about it. And he ask me if I want to invest. That was back in 2009 at the beginning. Now we met again and we actually bought bitcoin this time. It's never too late for the cryptocurrency.

JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

Yes sir, you are not the only one who haven't realized bitcoin's value back then, but now you are seeing its true value and potential in the future which is a good thing. We always start at some point wherein we only realize the true value once it has been proven just like btc reaching the price of $10k - to some investors, it's their starting point. What matters most is our goal and how to achieve it. Research and invest in alts to increase your BTC for long term.
Every investors has its own regrets and I am one of  them who has a big regret as well. I remembered during the time when the value of the bitcoin was still low and my friend encouraged me as well to buy bitcoin but I didn't bother to listen to him I just focus on my earnings in signature campaigns while he always buy when he has money and now has really earned a lot.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:21:49 PM

My story is a little bit different.When i returned from dubai last december,its price was just $850.I had 1 BTC with me as my saving.But i was not able to hold it as there was an economic crisis in india due to demonitisation.So i had to sell my bitcoin to meet my family expenses.

But now,i regret for selling my bitcoin.Now if i had that bitcoin,i could even buy a flat in my country.Now,i'm trying again to save 1 bitcoin but its very difficult to do so.Opportunities never remain the same all the time.
lightcraftone

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:26:03 PM

It depends. Because if you are wrong in investing some company that is the time that you will regret. But if you are wise in investing you will know that you are right in some other way. Investing to buy some wallets are great, so you can trade it into some other coins.
Adney041

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:40:42 PM

I've actually invested in Monero, Ether and Bitcoin and although I've sold a bunch of bitcoin (like a fool) over the years, I've always held the XMR and ETH because I see both as potential replacements for BTC. But that said, I'm considering spending ETH on a few token sales like Nucleus Vision, Luxcess and WePower, because they seem like good bets, but I'm in two minds. Anyone got an opinion?
Jay taylor

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:00:11 PM

The biggest regret would be not buying bitcoins a bit earlier.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

We all got our reasons to regret. When it comes to BTC, I too regret that I did not know about BTC at its infant age. But important thing to keep in mind is that there are lot of new opportunities out there if you are willing to take the risk.

There is lot of coins come out and mooned recently and if you were lucky enough to make some investment on them, you will get what you missed from BTC. But anybody does not know what will happen at the next minute, so everything comes with its own risk component. If you select new ICOs with good recognition, you will hit the jackpot.
MP4

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

I have invested in We Power and Sun Contract who have similar project. Every of these is successful and already in movement by their patent platform.
I've also checked Luxcess project and their patent platform.
They have interesting terminology, by mixing crypto and fiat together with these offices and beside that making profit with tradings and other investments.
Than I would like to say the same meaning for Cindicarot, which makes me 400% profit, while I made perfect trade and bought it after BTC correction at 0.05$

These project seems very good to me and if I compere Cindicator and Luxcess, both project has analytics and traders in their game, beside that I'm forex & crypto trader, what I understand is their idea, what makes me feel great investment.

This year is also one of the best year for ICOs beside project who already make their promisses in reality.
Why I prefer these ICOs for 2018 is because regualtives are coming and it's less risky to invest in ICOs, and more trustment.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

I wish I bought bitcoin instead of Ethereum when ETH was 340 USD. Then I wish I did not sell ETH when it was 420 USD and buy Bitcoin was 16.5K.
I also wish I did not sell XRP when it was .20 USD Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: