Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130569 times)
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:22:50 AM

I had made some plans to mine bitcoins for the next 2-10 years, but since all are invested over altcoins i do expect to reach some ammount if i suceed i will make my plans live on the next years for sure. My dream is to use the money to buy a car or a new house, i wont be able to pay for full of any of those but it will help me a lot to get those things.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:39:02 AM

I will never convert my Bitcoin into fiat again, because it makes no sense at all. Bitcoin is sound money, not subject to centralized control and inflationary devaluation. Fiat money is a debt-based scam, fully exposed to the lunacy of monetary policy by central banks and fully exposed to capital restrictions by governmental control freaks. So, Bitcoin is simply a vastly superior form money. Anyone converting Bitcoin to fiat is out of his/her mind.

I hold my Bitcoin to spend them on my future necessities. I really hope that there will be an increasing number of businesses that will accept Bitcoin directly - which means without intermediary fiat conversion. That would be the precondition for me to pay with Bitcoin.

ya.ya.yo!
My plans in bitcoin is too many to mention. Like other people,  i want to use bitcoin in a good purposes like helping my family in solving our daily income,  financials,  and so on.  I really want to have a better life in the future with bitcoin.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:39:17 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
To be honest i dont have bitcoin yet becuase im still earning Smiley but i have a plans if i collect bitcoin , of course i want to buy a new house and new car and also i want to help my family to to prove to them that i can do to reduce our poverty. Smiley
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:48:17 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
To be honest i dont have bitcoin yet becuase im still earning Smiley but i have a plans if i collect bitcoin , of course i want to buy a new house and new car and also i want to help my family to to prove to them that i can do to reduce our poverty. Smiley

I also like that bro, want to collect as much bitcoin as possible in order to help the family.
ranging from solving the existing financial problems, want to buy a new home that can make my family happy.

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:02:52 AM

I also like that bro, want to collect as much bitcoin as possible in order to help the family.
ranging from solving the existing financial problems, want to buy a new home that can make my family happy.

well ,we all the same dreams at all dude, lol i dont have much bitcoin as of now, because i cant afford to buy even a single digit of this bitcoin, but im working hard to have/get bitcoin now, because i have more plans to do if i got more bitcoin in future, everyone of us want to earn bitcoin for our plan in the future and for me, if i had/have bitcoin soon, i want to buy a few hectare of land to cultivate more crops to earn, i want to build my first own house is ever, i want to make/have a small business that can support our daily needs. i have a lot of plans to do if i got more bitcoin in future, and im hoping that it will be come true
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:52:11 AM

For now I will still stick with bitcoins since it does give me some profits. I will still continue to do some bitcoin work until bitcoins faded down(which is far from happening but still possible). if you were pertaining to the bitcoins already accumulated I already exchanged them as I got them in my wallet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:00:54 AM

Of course to be established my own business in real life, you won't be feeling your holdings without converting some of it into FIAT. But still i'm holding some more of it. I think crypto makes my life so satisfying right now to the point i don't know where to spend some of it Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
kelstasy

Activity: 130

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain Close

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:05:54 AM

At the moment planning to keep it as an early retirement plan hopefully it booms when the time comes also planning on doing some trading but going study first.

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:44:09 AM

I will continue to keep bitcoin and will never sell for at least another 3 years or 2020. I am optimistic that the 3-year bitcoin price will reach $ 20,000 and of course I will become a rich man.  Cheesy

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:48:19 AM

To be  honest idont have and i m still a new here becuase my first attempt in signature is failed so didnt collect for now but if i earned a lot of btc i always in my mind to invest it .becuase i know that the value of btc is increasing.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:24:14 AM

Plan to keep my bitcoin for future purpose like convert some to cash and put up or venture into a new business,small business that will grow into bigger one. Some i will just keep it for my future purposes because we can convert bitcoin to cash anytime. If i need some urgently I can convert then and use.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:29:35 AM

Yes I really do plan to keep on investing into bitcoin related businesses since I do know that my earning has a possibility and great potential to grow in rate with bitcoin cryptocurrency. With those earning I can gain, I will build my own mansion and even my own empire to maximize my capacity and capability of earning greater count of money in my hand. I will also keep the biggest percentage of my earnings for future purposes so that I can still have funds to sustain my future needs and wants.

exeljeksen

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

Actually, I also hold my bitcoin for a long time and I will sell it in the right time when the price is rapidly increasing. I think that holding bitcoin will help to gain much profit. In addition to that, I will also invest some my bitcoin in trading because trading in one best source of income so I think I could get more income. Lastly, my plan in my bitcoin is hold and sell it when price rise.
Jibit

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:40:38 AM

just try cash out everyday. people arround me dont use bitcoin and I dont want withdraw through bank.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

when i earn bitcoin soon i'll covert it to fiat first to support my expenses in schools and also my daily allowance. i want to invest it first to my future and after i graduated in college maybe i'll try investing it on bitcoin related companies.
Enya97

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:53:21 AM

for now myself I personally have no plans in the future for bitcoin ..
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:12:13 AM

Actually, I also hold my bitcoin for a long time and I will sell it in the right time when the price is rapidly increasing. I think that holding bitcoin will help to gain much profit. In addition to that, I will also invest some my bitcoin in trading because trading in one best source of income so I think I could get more income. Lastly, my plan in my bitcoin is hold and sell it when price rise.
Most of the Bitcoiners have the same idea with you. They will save instead of selling. They all hope that the price of Bitcoin will go up. It will bring high profit to them. To me, I will also save Bitcoin, absolutely for future purpose, I intend to buy a house and a motorbike.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

I will save it until price became $10k
It is a really constructive idea. Yes, bitcoins can be treated as a full time business but opening a side business with bitcoins is also a good idea. You can open a coffee shop with bitcoins and sit in your own coffee shop and continue trading, and all other bitcoin activities there.

It would be really great and you would certainly earn a good amount of profit that time. The same idea was in my mind for making my life more easy and convenient but it really needs a huge investment and cant be just started with the bounty campaigns here. A huge amount of loan will be needed to settle properly.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:56:38 AM

I'll use bitcoin for long-term investments. I am regret sell some bitcoin before hard fork issue (2 months ago), if I hold of course I get more profit. regardless of the bitcoin price I will not sell at least in a year.
Me too, I also regret that time that I sell all my bitcoin and not wait for the result, because of panic selling, I am also the one who sells all of my bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin will really drop. It really drops but it also has a fast recovery and got more higher after the fork.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:12:27 AM

I'm holding my earned bitcoin for long term purposes and i believe that the rise will still rise further.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: