Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:27:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130579 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:28:14 AM

The plan I will do with my bitcoin is by trading because my bitcoin amount will increase according to my trading profits
After I'm too much about me maybe I'll spend it on something I want
and the rest I will be trading back for further profit
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:31:28 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I would invest it in mining once I get more so I can benefit and make profit as time goes by.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:33:57 AM

I plan on HODLing my precious bitcoin for long term profits. It is tempting to sell it right now, but I believe that the bitcoin value will rise dramatically in the next few years which is why I am aiming for long term huge profits.

albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:41:05 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
In future, my plan for my bitcoin is to still hold into it because I believe that its price rate will surely continue to raise enabling its users and potential investors to gain more. Yes I will be glad to still continue investing on it since I have already seen and experienced its potential on growing and I will surely be a part of bitcoin related business and at the same time build my own company using fiat so that I can both have two currencies which most of the people preferably use.

Good Idea dude.Bitcoin is the best place to inverse your money. Bitcoin has very much potential to over come any price peak.Either it may be 3000,3500 or 4000 and 4500$ and so on. If you want to get more bitcoin you must inverse and do trading or mining with the bitcoin.you may became a millionaire or billionaire one day soon.But for that wait and sell the bitcoin.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:01:12 AM

The plan I will do with my bitcoin is by trading because my bitcoin amount will increase according to my trading profits
Me also, I would like to try trading if I have enough bitcoins in my wallet. But as of now, I just keep on holding it and spending 30% of it. Because I have a job and there is no need to spend my bitcoin at all.  A big chance to double your money if you engage into other ways just like trading and investing aside from joining signature campaign.
mirawantirinjana

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:18:17 AM

I will invest for my future life as well as for savings, who knows the future of the world's finances to divert digital finance as a whole.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:36:34 AM

My plan is earn slowly but surely coz im a student i want to secure my dreams and my finance problem and share my knowledge i want to help my family slowly because i feel like im such a pain secure my dream is my top priority now also helping
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:59:54 AM

I would just keep it for now until I can grow the amount that I need to earn. I would not convert it yet to fiat and will focus more on trading in crytocurrency. Im planning to widen my knowledge as well in trading in this industry , i really do believe in its potential to grow and grow more as the years go by. I have some options as well on investing in stock market , but not really my plan as of the moment. I think it would be still better if you have the best of both worlds.

erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

In future, my plan for my bitcoin is to still hold into it because I believe that its price rate will surely continue to raise enabling its users and potential investors to gain more. Yes I will be glad to still continue investing on it since I have already seen and experienced its potential on growing and I will surely be a part of bitcoin related business and at the same time build my own company using fiat so that I can both have two currencies which most of the people preferably use.

Good Idea dude.Bitcoin is the best place to inverse your money. Bitcoin has very much potential to over come any price peak.Either it may be 3000,3500 or 4000 and 4500$ and so on. If you want to get more bitcoin you must inverse and do trading or mining with the bitcoin.you may became a millionaire or billionaire one day soon.But for that wait and sell the bitcoin.

Thank you for the advise. It were very helpful. I'm currently dong trading and I also want to try mining but I don't know which mining site to trust because I was scammed before on Hashocean and after that, I'm afraid to invest on any sites aside from trading sites. Can you recommend a good and trusted mining sites?
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:14:56 AM

My plans with my Bitcoin are to save them for future purposes. I do not want to lose them by trading because in my experience trading can be difficult and it is too hard to time the market.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:32:37 AM

honestly i dont have any plans on my bitcoins because i immediately withdraw whenever i recieved any bitcoins to my wallet  and the fact that im just a poor boy that needs some money to live and pay the bills every 15 and 30th of the month but soon if my rank has increase and given a chance to earn much higher i think i would leave some coin on my wallet and horde it for some time like a pro and then sell it after a year. thats actually my real plan to my bitcoin.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:45:54 AM

I'm planning to open a Bitcoin related business in my area. I would make a little convinIence  store the accepts Bitcoin as a payment.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:05:37 AM

As of now I hold some of my bitcoins for the future, then every time I have enough money to buy bitcoin I'll take the chance of it then hold until the right time to reach the peak value which I know I get profit, but for the meantime need to wait and hold the coins.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:08:05 AM

As of now I hold some of my bitcoins for the future, then every time I have enough money to buy bitcoin I'll take the chance of it then hold until the right time to reach the peak value which I know I get profit, but for the meantime need to wait and hold the coins.

You should sell very soon then, because Bitcoin price is going to rebound above $5,000 and then it will crash if we get above that or maybe over $6,000 at the most and if lucky $7,000 but then crash 100%.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:09:58 AM

I'll use my bitcoins to establish my family's business so that I wont wasted my money that I've got or the money i saved in my bitcoin. also I want to buy my family our own house and car it's my mother's dream to have house and car. and they say that investing our bitcoin can be a good thing to do so that in the future we have a money to get and everything.
Snow-Cloud

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:11:41 AM

i plan to earn more bitcoins then i would save them until i have enough money or bitcoins to buy my stuff, most likely the important stuff. although it would be a very long time before i would have a high amount of bitcoin, but i hope the value or the conversion of bitcoins will increase as well. planning about investing it isn't my thing, cause i really don't have enough background or experience about it. also, I'm just posting and joining campaigns because it is somehow a sure win for me in earning bitcoins
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:20:27 AM

Well, once that the price reaches $10.000 each coin, i will sell them and then i will put that money in the bank for 1 year. once that i made that profit (around 25% in 12 months in the bank) i will build a flat for rent, it will cost me about 10 bitcoins here in my country (at $10k each)
Those are my plans for the next years, i hope it touch $10.k each or maybe a little more.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

iluvpie60

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:27:37 AM

I am keeping what I can! Long term holding is pretty ideal when you figure that BTC is going to be worth hundreds of thousands at some point.

I have also converted some people to using it Smiley

Unfortunately I am not able to really buy in much using USD, so earning anything small is good and I use some of that to pay off student loans.
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:40:21 AM

It seems my goal is both. I plan to invest with the capital I have, and I also have a plan to realize a real business in my neighborhood. so I can have additional income.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:42:32 AM

this seems like a good way to profit from trading,
 I'd better try with what you do. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: