Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130579 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

Bitcoin is a modern currency that promises a good future. With such rapid growth, you can well adjust your financial situation and make purchases without leaving home. And also the price of BTC will very high. So my plan for bitcoin is accumulating as much to get as much bitcoin and Can make family happy.
That would definitely be based on your decision, if you hold longer the better but if you sell now with a profit that's good.
However, think that most investors who are having great success of bitcoin are those who have the patience to hold longer and they were given that luck to make more because of their attitude to risk and they are smart enough to trust this revolutionary system.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:29:33 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I will saving it. Whatever people talk about current price of bitcoin. Because I believe bitcoin is future currency. I will make decisions after whole bitcoin mined by miner. Time when no single bitcoin can get mined .. I hope this move can make my future more easy..

Hmmm, a tremendous thing or very extreme for you to do. because all things are not forever will give us the advantage, everything that exists in the world have time so if you selfish it is likely that you get losses. Because a business or investment can benefit, not a matter of your selfishness. Fight properly and don't close your mind just for the sake of your ambitions without any consideration of concrete

Bidadari_surga

Activity: 289
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

Investing bitcoin in bankroll etc ... but just buying and storing bitcoin in your wallet and waiting until prices reach high as expected seems not a great idea. Because many scams are now investing.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:22:25 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I'm planning to invest more and preserve and wait till the exchange is high enough. I am also planning to sell it if ever there is a drastic change within bitcoin. For me bitcoin is very useful and easy to access because it's all about having an internet and knowing what you're doing.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:27:06 PM

My plan will only hold bitcoin for a long time, if I have been feeling enough with bitcoin prices that may continue to increase I will sell it and exchange it to fiat money and I will open a business in the real world.
mike1183

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

I'm thinking about focusing on cryptocurrency, considering how hard it is to get familiar to a field, branching out to stocks seems like a very long and difficult step for me. I'm a little interested about Forex, but trading BTC and USD in an exchange feels the same honestly, and I'm more familiar with bitcoin rather than the irregular Forex pairs.
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

My plan for bitcoin as for long term, I would like to hold it as much as possible to avoid total loss. I will wait for the time that bitcoin exchange is continuously increasing then I would like to exchange it into fiat to build a business
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:52:34 PM

Well i would like to hold my bitcoin and wait to it's price to increase to avoid big loss of money. And my other plans to my bitcoin is if the price is enough for me, iwill invest the half of my money and the other half is i would like to buy the things that i want using my money.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:57:48 PM

A very large home purchase plan and invest, just with bitcoin I will get what I want.
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:43:18 PM

Like most of the other users, I plan on holding bitcoins for a long time as well but with an added twist. Currently I have made some investments which has given me guaranteed profits and also I do a little bit of trading with ethereum and I make sure that I dont incur much losses. 

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
lazerchase

Activity: 57
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:46:23 PM

I will hold longterm but will diversify in different Coins or Blockchain Business.  Soon i will cash out some (maybe 30%) to start other business. If i can make profits quick, i will buy back bitcoin

www.stakingrewards.com
Rosabel

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:59:16 PM

BTC first i store more bitcoin in my wallet after that when the price increase i invest my bitcion in trade and business which give me more profit.its all defnetly became truth in one day.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:18:22 PM

I plan on trying to hold onto them as long as I can.   Each time I spend some, I immediately try to re-up so that I am never down any bitcoin.   I still firmly believe that the future is huge for cryptocurrency.   I'm still not 100% convinced that bitcoin will prevail as the king forever, but crypto currencies are definitely here to stay.

There is too much money already invested and too many great minds involved the space for cryptos to fail altogether.  I'm trying to treat bitcoin as almost like a high risk 401k.  Contribute when I can, but not pull from there unless it is an emergency.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:33:07 PM

I plan on holding this until it becomes stable again at $2500 and even higher. As of now the price of bitcoin is dropping and I think this is the best time to gain more bitcoin and invest it.
Even today holding bitcoin is still quite risky because of course there will be many people who will continue to panic and sell their bitcoin before 1 August. Make sure you are ready to accept the consequences that will happen. Including huge losses as prices dropped very much
Losses are possible if the price keeps dropping but to be honest I do not think that is going to continue but at the same time even if that happened it does not matter because the only thing you need to do is to hold and wait for the price to recover as it always do.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:03:07 PM

I plan on holding this until it becomes stable again at $2500 and even higher. As of now the price of bitcoin is dropping and I think this is the best time to gain more bitcoin and invest it.
Even today holding bitcoin is still quite risky because of course there will be many people who will continue to panic and sell their bitcoin before 1 August. Make sure you are ready to accept the consequences that will happen. Including huge losses as prices dropped very much
Losses are possible if the price keeps dropping but to be honest I do not think that is going to continue but at the same time even if that happened it does not matter because the only thing you need to do is to hold and wait for the price to recover as it always do.

Yeah price ups and downs is a common practice in bitcoins so even if there is a downfall in the price of bitcoins in future then you should not get panic and should hold your bitcoins till it bounce back as we have seen many times in the past that after a dump there is always a pump in the price.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:31:57 AM

There's no much places to invest, also we can see a lot of scams related to bitcoin.

My plan is use it as a currency, not an investment, just spend some coins here and there and that's it.

Investing was too much risky so kindly don't try to spend your money to that kind of business try to spend it on sure even have an low profit so atleast you can sure that a money work have an better place.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:34:45 AM

There's no much places to invest, also we can see a lot of scams related to bitcoin.

My plan is use it as a currency, not an investment, just spend some coins here and there and that's it.

Investing was too much risky so kindly don't try to spend your money to that kind of business try to spend it on sure even have an low profit so atleast you can sure that a money work have an better place.

Not all the investments are scam and risky as if you invest in good altcoins after doing a research then you can make good profits from it and if you don't want to take risk of investing then better to keep them safe in wallet and wait for the price to go higher.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:44:59 AM

Plans, you mean for a short term ... Maybe shipping some stuffs.
But when talking about goals, maybe I can tell you invest more in bitcoin because it is one of the mosts valuable currencies nowadays.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:15:46 AM

Not all the investments are scam and risky as if you invest in good altcoins after doing a research then you can make good profits from it and if you don't want to take risk of investing then better to keep them safe in wallet and wait for the price to go higher.
There are many types of investments in the world, such as investing in gold, real estate, etc. All have their own risks. If you invest in online of course the risk that you will face is a scam, you must be smart in choosing the place of investment because it will determine the risk

Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:45:11 AM

There are many types of investments in the world, such as investing in gold, real estate, etc. All have their own risks. If you invest in online of course the risk that you will face is a scam, you must be smart in choosing the place of investment because it will determine the risk

Investing in real world is always an better choice in compare to investing in online world as most of the online investment sites are scam and its very hard to find any genuine and trusted place to make an investment as if they scam you then you cannot take any legal action against them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: