Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdfund A Science Fiction And Steampunk Television Pilot With Crypto  (Read 813 times)
Gitju (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:33:03 AM

I know many of you are fans of things like Star Trek and Stargate and if so you definitely should have a look at the ongoing “Absynthia” Crowdfunding Campaign:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/absynthia-drama

They have a lot of great perks like signed books or associate producer credits.

You even can donate with crypto and in that case just check
https://medium.com/@Machinecoin/seregon-odassey-and-her-team-are-looking-to-raise-funds-through-partners-and-crowdfunding-for-the-97cdf8018461
out for further information.

And if you are/were at the NYCC2016 don't miss:
http://www.toonzone.net/nycc-2016-day-1-photo-gallery/

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:29:03 PM

I know many of you are fans of things like Star Trek and Stargate and if so you definitely should have a look at the ongoing “Absynthia” Crowdfunding Campaign:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/absynthia-drama

They have a lot of great perks like signed books or associate producer credits.

You even can donate with crypto and in that case just check
https://medium.com/@Machinecoin/seregon-odassey-and-her-team-are-looking-to-raise-funds-through-partners-and-crowdfunding-for-the-97cdf8018461
out for further information.

And if you are/were at the NYCC2016 don't miss:
http://www.toonzone.net/nycc-2016-day-1-photo-gallery/

Cheers!

Has the team approve of the crypto donations and is this just your undertaking? An official statement would be appreciated.

To be clear, I love the project.

Good luck regardless, bud.
Gitju (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

This is a Machinecoin campaign, we already donated at Indiegogo and will donate a second time with the collected crypto.
You can support them at Indiegogo or join our support campaign.
They know about our campaign but are not directly involved into it.
Thanks.
EnacDomains

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 08:12:17 PM

where do i sign up for this crowd fund?  can i send bitcoins?

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:41:29 PM

This is a Machinecoin campaign, we already donated at Indiegogo and will donate a second time with the collected crypto.
Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. You only forgot one thing. The proof, e.g. an official statement from their camp depicting that they've sanctioned Machinesoin's endeavor. It shouldn't be too hard to get given you had to get it prior to starting this venture.

TBC, here are your options:

1. Provide proof, whereupon I'll apologize and support your endeavor.

2. Shut down this campaign and we'll both pretend it never happened.

3. Continue your crusade sans the proof, whereupon The Gleb will ...

Your call.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:52:19 AM

I already bought one..

Didn't everyone ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gitju (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:31:03 PM

You can donate directly at Indiegogo and if you want to donate with crypto have a look at
Gitju (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:32:26 PM

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. You only forgot one thing. The proof, e.g. an official statement from their camp depicting that they've sanctioned Machinesoin's endeavor. It shouldn't be too hard to get given you had to get it prior to starting this venture.

Your call.

Thanks for your "positive energy" which is somehow encrypted

in a very special and individual form.
Gitju (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:34:01 PM

I already bought one..

A box, that is not really comparable Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:24:02 PM

Thanks.

Your call.

You can donate directly at Indiegogo and if you want to donate with crypto have a look at

Excellent! That's proof enough for me that MachineCoin is taking donations earmarked for the Indiegogo campaign, but I've yet to see proof that such was sanctioned by any of those running said campaign.

To date, what I'm witnessing is MachineCoin taking donations that may or may not end up where they're intended, akin to I accepting donations that may or may not go toward populating Mars.

Seriously, my request was straightforward and should've easily been addressed within 48 hours (AT MOST), but instead this is looking more and more like a nefarious action, which is fine if MachineCoin has opted to destroy their brand.
Gitju (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:26:24 AM

Thanks.

Your call.

Excellent! That's proof enough for me that MachineCoin is taking donations earmarked for the Indiegogo campaign, but I've yet to see proof that such was sanctioned by any of those running said campaign.

To date, what I'm witnessing is MachineCoin taking donations that may or may not end up where they're intended, akin to I accepting donations that may or may not go toward populating Mars.

Seriously, my request was straightforward and should've easily been addressed within 48 hours (AT MOST), but instead this is looking more and more like a nefarious action, which is fine if MachineCoin has opted to destroy their brand.

Thanks to all who contributed to the campaign, our donations to the campaign are all transparent, can be checked against the blockchain and received a big thanks from the Absynthia crew. We can't wait to see the final result and we will be named in the credits of the movie! Smiley

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 12:29:04 PM

Thanks to all who contributed to the campaign, our donations to the campaign are all transparent, can be checked against the blockchain and received a big thanks from the Absynthia crew. We can't wait to see the final result and we will be named in the credits of the movie! Smiley

So you are just ignoring the calls for proof?

I suggest you do as Gleb asks, because right now it looks like you're scamming...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Gitju (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:33:20 PM

I suggest you do as Gleb asks, because right now it looks like you're scamming...

They are already posted online, was seen by everyone who participated and the campaign officially ended.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:39:06 PM

They are already posted online, was seen by everyone who participated and the campaign officially ended.

Congratulations, you scammy fucks. You, too, have successfully fucked over people in the cryptocurrency community, this time via under the guise of pretending to be affiliated with Absynthia when in fact they've never heard of you. I reckon a cease and desist letter would be a mote point now that your participation has ended.

can be checked against the blockchain

Hashing24 uses the same ruse in stating that proof of all their transactions can be seen on the blockchain as well. In fact, at least once a week I suck off a billy goat, paying for such privileges with bitcoins as can seen on the blockchain. Next week I'm going to the first anal annual Ecosexual Conference, with proof of payment via bitcoins evident on the blockchain. I can't wait to fuck the sexy-looking saguaro cactus.

Proof of cactus:

As you can clearly see, fellow exosexuals are already lining up to fuck the living shit out of the saguaro cactus, they, too, all paying for the privilege via bitcoins, again, proof of which can be seen on the blockchain.
Gitju (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:58:50 PM

Congratulations, you scammy fucks. You, too, have successfully fucked over people in the cryptocurrency community, this time via under the guise of pretending to be affiliated with Absynthia when in fact they've never heard of you. I reckon a cease and desist letter would be a mote point now that your participation has ended.

can be checked against the blockchain

Hashing24 uses the same ruse in stating that proof of all their transactions can be seen on the blockchain as well. In fact, at least once a week I suck off a billy goat, paying for such privileges with bitcoins as can seen on the blockchain. Next week I'm going to the first anal annual Ecosexual Conference, with proof of payment via bitcoins evident on the blockchain. I can't wait to fuck the sexy-looking saguaro cactus.

Proof of cactus:

As you can clearly see, fellow exosexuals are already lining up to fuck the living shit out of the saguaro cactus, they, too, all paying for the privilege via bitcoins, again, proof of which can be seen on the blockchain.

I stopped to read after "fucked" because I see just hate.

You helped the project not.

You just complain.

If you can read you can see the backers list of the project where you also see the contributions (but I doubt you are interested in it).

Have a nice day despite I don't think that you can be lucky.

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: