Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks to VOD & Suchmoon secondstrade.com now got a red trust  (Read 1956 times)
rabiow12 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:28:50 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 08:16:04 AM by rabiow12

Hi all,

Again Thanks to VOD & Suchmoon secondstrade.com now got a red trust , Thank you very VERY much sir, they still refuse to refund me but waiting for any hope.  Cry

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813554.2340

Thank you again.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 10:45:04 AM

Can you sign a message to prove that you own these addresses? It is clear that transactions were to secondtrade-related addresses, but that doesn't prove you own them.

EDIT: Their account has some negative trust, but I'm not sure if it is deserved.

rabiow12 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:47:47 AM

Yes i can sign a msg to prove that its my address but do you think that this will make any change since he is refusing to refund me or or his other players...?

Can you sign a message to prove that you own these addresses? It is clear that transactions were to secondtrade-related addresses, but that doesn't prove you own them.

EDIT: Their account has some negative trust, but I'm not sure if it is deserved.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 10:55:06 AM

Yes i can sign a msg to prove that its my address but do you think that this will make any change since he is refusing to refund me or or his other players...?

I would try to read between the lines if I were you:

you used transaction id that you selected.  so we can not refund you.

They didn't said that you've lost, they basically said that you used random transaction.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:25:31 AM

You didn't even leave a Negative but you blame everyone else?  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:38:21 AM

I am not really sure, in this case, who tried to scam / scammed who.

They didn't said that you've lost, they basically said that you used random transaction.

Secondstrade means that OP found a flaw in their provably fair system and intentionally broadcasted the transaction ids that win.

You didn't even leave a Negative but you blame everyone else?  Roll Eyes

Wondering the same thing.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:39:20 AM

I'm with you OP.
There had been accusation to him winde the start, i was also into binary few months ago until i got scammed.
What i don't like with secondstrade is that you are forced to use harddrive wallet to bet and that will cause delay in betting, that itself seem scamy to me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:55:21 AM

Secondstrade means that OP found a flaw in their provably fair system and intentionally broadcasted the transaction ids that win.

Maybe that could be the case, but what if he sign a message and prove ownership of the address? I'm not sure how to check if a transaction is winning or losing, because I have other things to do now. Smiley

rabiow12 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:27:14 PM

Yes i did in his thread and if you mean in his profile than huh!! Its already full of scam accusations but no red trust also i didnt cheat or anything if the owner has problems in his game than thats not my fucking problem he must refund us WFT !.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 12:35:16 PM

Yes i did in his thread and if you mean in his profile than huh!! Its already full of scam accusations but no red trust also i didnt cheat or anything if the owner has problems in his game than thats not my fucking problem he must refund us WFT !.

You said that you are going to sign a message to prove ownership, yet you continue to talk with unsupported claims?

rabiow12 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:30:13 PM

Sure, I will sign a msg as soon as i get home hopping that i will get my money back from a big monster like secondstrade.com

Thank u

You said that you are going to sign a message to prove ownership, yet you continue to talk with unsupported claims?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:55:52 PM

Hi all,

Im running this scam accusation against every trusted member cause this guy "secondstrade.com" is scamming all his players and got no red trust while a poor guy was selling an amazon gift card for 15 usd got huge amounts of red trust asking him to post proves in order to delete his red trust.... so the funny part noone ever asked the member secondstrade.com for anything hi is totaly being ignored like hi is some kind of a mafia
.. now if you want to see what im talking about here is his thread where you can hear his players screaming for help and noone doing a damn about it :

Scammer profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=381676

Finaly i say : what a fair forum....really!

The simple reason behind this is because some of the green-trust members (hero and legendary in fact) are most likely being compensated with a "cut" by these degenerate fraudsters. As such, these so-called "pillars of the community" withhold the red label.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:57:43 PM

Tsk tsk. When a nerve is struck you see them supporting these fraudsters.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:35:17 PM

Hi all,

Im running this scam accusation against every trusted member cause this guy "secondstrade.com" is scamming all his players and got no red trust while a poor guy was selling an amazon gift card for 15 usd got huge amounts of red trust asking him to post proves in order to delete his red trust.... so the funny part noone ever asked the member secondstrade.com for anything hi is totaly being ignored like hi is some kind of a mafia
.. now if you want to see what im talking about here is his thread where you can hear his players screaming for help and noone doing a damn about it :

The simple reason behind this is because some of the green-trust members (hero and legendary in fact) are most likely being compensated with a "cut" by these degenerate fraudsters. As such, these so-called "pillars of the community" withhold the red label.

You obviously have a reading/understanding disorder but none the less, back up your accusations with proof.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:53:15 AM

Someone paid me 1 FAIL to jump on this thread. Nothing personal, it's just business. 

rabiow12 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:09:50 AM

Signed msg address 1:

Address: 142VcHKH1ALXsF5iqzmE1LGEc1VXYTnn5S
Sg: IJ7PPB4EqWfHRR0+Z6YAiz/kZ4PA8HUGXnksavjm5fgrGKi3CaGMj1z6UNe6rofPdWtKxzU7atysK1Zp1n0DUGI=

---------------------------------

Signed msg address 2:

Address: 1CsHZNGcTFkgLvBhwL4rwnvmTsQ4P6qZYz
Sg: IAc7Zk7BIFmv1M6b1/SwXFze6YDPZHtJfGm/HjFdgDrNeC52re4eeDvR3Grb5U++hZzslp3dSHJH93ZnvlLu7Qc=

Hopping that this will make any change...

Thank you.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 09:42:41 AM

Quoting for reference:

Hi all,

Im running this scam accusation against every trusted member cause this guy "secondstrade.com" is scamming all his players and got no red trust while a poor guy was selling an amazon gift card for 15 usd got huge amounts of red trust asking him to post proves in order to delete his red trust.... so the funny part noone ever asked the member secondstrade.com for anything he is totaly being ignored like hi is some kind of a mafia

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813554.msg16512431#msg16512431

Maybe that could be the case, but what if he sign a message and prove ownership of the address? I'm not sure how to check if a transaction is winning or losing, because I have other things to do now. Smiley

Signed msg address 1:

Sg: IJ7PPB4EqWfHRR0+Z6YAiz/kZ4PA8HUGXnksavjm5fgrGKi3CaGMj1z6UNe6rofPdWtKxzU7atysK1Zp1n0DUGI=

Signed msg address 2:

Sg: IAc7Zk7BIFmv1M6b1/SwXFze6YDPZHtJfGm/HjFdgDrNeC52re4eeDvR3Grb5U++hZzslp3dSHJH93ZnvlLu7Qc=

Thank you.

SecondsTrade, care to elaborate?

P.S. I've notified them via PM and Twitter: https://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/785777826569912320

satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:36:46 PM

Signed msg address 1:

Signed msg address 2:

Thank you.
address 1: message verified

address 2: message verified
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:56:01 PM

Signed msg address 1:

Signed msg address 2:

Thank you.

Well, now I hope, we'll see an explanation from SecondsTrade.

rabiow12 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:15:50 PM

Do you think secondstrade the SCAMMER will give a shit to reply here ? Huh!!  He fucking refuse to refund us without any proof look at what he said:

I have a bet that won, and has not paid out yet. It was supposed to pay out 0.354246BTC
Your site is returning an error page

http://secondstrade.com/tx.jsp?tx=2d0f175f4b2bf8fa488fd7587a9d6d967325d19de891a3e06e9537f26ca40a99

Thanks for your help!

it was our mistake that  we opened imperfect  txdice.
nevertheless, it is also not a right thing for you  to use the weakest point of TX dice.  
it can not be refunded.
thank you.

WTFFFF?Huh POST A FUCKING PROOF THAT WE USED YOUR weakest point of TX dice.!!!!!! ALSO ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM EXACTLY AS YOU SAID ! MOTHERFUCKER
Signed msg address 1:

Signed msg address 2:

Thank you.

AND STILL NO RED TRUST FOR SECONDSTRADE TILL NOW HuhHuhHuh  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOW
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:38:24 AM

snip

If you continue to act this way I am going to leave the thread. Don't need to explain that I'm going to paint them in red, if they don't explain their actions, but I guess I must give you a head as well....

Geez.....

88highroller

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:22:29 AM

Secondtrade is a long time scam, don't play there any more, they hire 400 paid campaigners to make promotion for him, with lowest rate, let he screws himself.  Angry
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:55:07 AM

Signed msg address 1:

Signed msg address 2:

Thank you.

they have a lot  of explanations Smiley when their system have issues about delay times show bet they told us that is delay of the blockchain  so they can not  refunded https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813554.2280
and when other player told that they got same problem with orther bitcoin wallet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813554.2280
secondstrade.com told that  they checked and the problems are double spend bitcoin so they will not refund anything
but I make sure all transactions was normal . so do you think they are fair right now?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 01:58:13 AM

So you're asking for our help by creating a thread you title scam accusation against us?
Don't you think that might be a little...idk...contra-productive?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:01:49 AM

So you're asking for our help by creating a thread you title scam accusation against us?
I dont think so, just he can not do anything right now , secondstrade.com lost a lot bitcoin in this time, so I think they are no longer fair .
but I still not understand how can we choose bitcoin id transactions ?
rabiow12 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:58:20 AM

Hi all,

Again Thanks to VOD & Suchmoon secondstrade.com now got a red trust , Thank you very VERY much sir, they still refuse to refund me but waiting for any hope.  Cry

Thank you again.
rabiow12 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:18:34 AM

No sir, Its hurt when all u got is totaly gone...
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:28:58 AM

I thought the red trust was not deserved in the first place because a lot of people are using secondstrade and getting their payments but after them not replying a single time to this thread although notified about it makes me think this Red Trust is deserved.

It's a good thing the community helped a newbie, that makes my trust on this forum and these heavy green trusted members grow more than it is.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 10:48:04 AM

I also gave them red trust. They haven't responded to my PM and tweet. I still believe that they probably had some problems, but I'm going to remove the negative feedback once/if they clear them out.

rabiow12 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:22:48 PM

I also gave them red trust. They haven't responded to my PM and tweet. I still believe that they probably had some problems, but I'm going to remove the negative feedback once/if they clear them out.

Thank you sir, also look at his recent refunds they are all just small amounts and he is totaly ignoring to refund bigger amounts.

WHAT A real scammer !!
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:26:44 PM

Lacking info, so still unable to figure out what exactly happened.

Looking into this.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 01:36:27 PM

Lacking info, so still unable to figure out what exactly happened.

Looking into this.

Lacking info? The guy proved that he owns these BTC addresses, but secondstrade said that he used "random transaction". I don't think that more proofs are needed. Smiley

wrxbuzz

Activity: 291

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:03:43 PM

Scammer has a big campaign, and then?  Angry  Not everyone will help us, they will still promote that scam site
oksana28

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:46:52 PM

A year back I had also played on secondstrade and I can say that they mint mony by scamming big amounts , they will let you win small amounts.
I am confirmed that they are rigged.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 06:32:31 AM

secondstrade.com sent me a PM admitting he has not paid out, but he is blaming the winnings on a bug in the software.  In his own words:
"because using the flaw of TX dice, they had won for the every bet , and then the betting amount was gradually increased.
when we realize the problem, it was too late."

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rabiow12 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:39:50 AM

Thank you sir for replying here, because of this unknown  bug (Not the player's fault.) secondstrade.com named all his winners  "cheaters" without any PROOF, So refusing to refund them for something  they Dont know, Dont care, Not there fault does it make  sense?. Also All i did is sending my bet to his bitcoin address and my money now is gone!

I want him to refund me now its all i have cause i didnt cheat also its not my problem if his game has problems or bugs.

Please refund me.

Thank you sir.

secondstrade.com sent me a PM admitting he has not paid out, but he is blaming the winnings on a bug in the software.  In his own words:
"because using the flaw of TX dice, they had won for the every bet , and then the betting amount was gradually increased.
when we realize the problem, it was too late."

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:10:26 AM

I want him to refund me now its all i have cause i didnt cheat also its not my problem if his game has problems or bugs.

You are not helping. Please post all your transactions with secondstrade txdice.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:51:09 PM

You are not helping. Please post all your transactions with secondstrade txdice.
Not sure if you read the thread or Am I missing something but OP has posted a link to the thread where he has linked to the related transactions that is

which links to the address 13VpVj2rp684F2SaZmPc2hr48xYCwhg2jV beloning to one of the wallets of secondstrade.com.Waiting for secondstrade to resolve this.Either pay him or don't pay him but at least have a decency to close the open accusations.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:34:38 AM

Not sure if you read the thread or Am I missing something but OP has posted a link to the thread where he has linked to the related transactions that is

which links to the address 13VpVj2rp684F2SaZmPc2hr48xYCwhg2jV beloning to one of the wallets of secondstrade.com.Waiting for secondstrade to resolve this.Either pay him or don't pay him but at least have a decency to close the open accusations.

Didn't the op just have a thread hitching about vod removing his feedback? .. Lol ya then he said he was going to hack and scam to recoupe his losses. Wtf

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649575.0
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:30:42 AM

I would like all his transactions on txdice.

Didn't the op just have a thread hitching about vod removing his feedback? .. Lol ya then he said he was going to hack and scam to recoupe his losses. Wtf

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649575.0

I was actually surprised when Vod added a trust feedback.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1639121.msg16503750#msg16503750

I'm not intersted anymore to get that shit money ... i will play durty like eveyone does here no fairness (as always) i will scam and hack more and more money.

Secondstrade.com will get hurt soon and much damage will be done everywhere on the internet .

I'm done! .

Funny. secondstrade lost more than he lost. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: