Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 11:30:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation  (Read 104433 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bucephalus999

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:33:43 PM

It is growing for a number of reasons, but one of the most pertinent to right now is that they are burning 70m of the total 100m total supply of coins in 4 days

Newbie... U dont have a clue
Show me result x5

Looking who and when bought this coin. I already have x11 in less than 2 months

A good result is my friend. I also made x2 on this coin and sold the coins. I just do not understand why this coin is growing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:48:29 AM

Help me understand why the price of TRIG would go up?
The 70,000,000 are currently not even in market right?
So, nothing is changing that would cause TRIG to go up for reasons of 'less coins.'
SO, that means if it goes up it will just be because of a speculative pump and dump.
andyolam

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

whats happening with trig? 50k satoshi??
Iruwen

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:18:13 PM

Jesus fucking christ.
onceuponatime

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:48:42 PM

They are going to burn remaining (70 mil) coins in 3 days, meaning, circulating supply will become total supply ( 30mil)
dataninja

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:51:21 PM

So is it too late to get in...seems this large a gain will top out pretty soon.
CryptoGressive

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:17:55 PM

so whats up with the price.....Huh Falling like a star out of the sky!!!
thatcryptoguy1

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:08:32 PM

I've just read the whitepaper. It says Triggers is based on Counterparty technology, you can use Counterparty wallet to store TRIG tokens. But it doesn't provide a link. Just wanted to double check that i using the correct link. So is it one of these wallet: https://counterparty.io/counterparty-wallets/

Which one do you recommend?

cheers,

Strike3urOut

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:42:48 PM

buckle up boys we hitting $8 by Thursday!
leps

Activity: 808

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:44:38 PM

buckle up boys we hitting $8 by Thursday!

You think or just wishful thinking? I surely hope so.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
       ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
           ▀████▀
.Coinlancer.
          ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
[WHITEPAPER]     [ANN THREAD]
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
Finalshot23

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:45:39 PM

Where can I get a slack invite?
Sunshiney

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:03:19 AM

Jesus fucking christ.

That's impossible.  :-)
BadgersToTheMoon

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:14:52 AM

What wallet can i store this tockens for long term? I dont see any on your website http://www.blocksafefoundation.com/

Dont see this also in ERC20 tokens....?

Wondering the same thing.  Is there a way to move this to myetherwallet?
attilafx

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

great pump. Now the Dump.
raymetz100

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:04:14 AM

I own all 80 of the $50MM+ tokens except for TRIG, OKCash, Asch, and Bitconnect.  I own over half the tokens 15MM to 50MM.  I hold by market cap and would only put $20 in an $80MM coin if I was buying it.

The reason why I don't own this one is Counterparty.  Every Counterparty trade is a BTC trade and recorded on the BTC blockchain.  That's bad because even sending one token costs $2 and may cost $20 in 3 years.  It also takes 30 mins to confirm transfers.

TRIG is an interesting idea and I read the whitepaper at http://blocksafefoundation.com/Blocksafe_whitepaper_version%202_draft%20_.pdf

I have these questions...

How many tokens for a video or event?  If it's a $2 transfer fee for BTC and the TRIG token itself is $2.64, then the minimum of an event is $5.  Even if each event is a fraction of a TRIG like 0.001 TRIG, each event costs a minimum of $2 BTC.

I've used Counterparty coins before.  You buy and sell them with XCP, not BTC.  You can trade at Bittrex, but owning a coin there won't activate any features.  If 10,000 users all owned TRIG on Bittrex, then there is just one wallet owner, Bittrex, not the users.  so in order for 10k users to actually use TRIG, then they have to each have a counterparty wallet and use BTC and XCP to use or trade them outside of Bittrex.  It is slow and expensive.  Try creating a free empty Counterparty wallet and transferring 1 BTC, XCP, or TRIG to it.  I've done it and it's a long wait and $2 BTC fee.

It may get slower and more expensive as BTC does.

Unless each TRIG video or transaction is $1,000+, this won't work.  Instead of burning $70million coins, they should have transferred 30 million off of Counterparty and onto Ethereum or some other platform with more speed.  Maybe Bitshares?

I don't think TRIG a fraud or lie.  I just think they don't have anyone technical on their team and I don't think it can happen unless they leave the Counterparty platform.  Once they leave, maybe I'll buy my $20 worth.  or more if their Mkt cap is higher by then.

Lastly, look at the MktCap of Counterpatry, XCP itself.  TRIG MktCap is over it's platform.  How many other platforms have coins valued higher than their creator?  I know it's possible and even common for $100,000 software to be installed on a windows machine, but none of those companies with $100k software have market caps valued higher than Microsoft.  I believe coins will be similar and TRIG will go down soon.
Strike3urOut

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:06:30 AM

I own all 80 of the $50MM+ tokens except for TRIG, OKCash, Asch, and Bitconnect.  I own over half the tokens 15MM to 50MM.  I hold by market cap and would only put $20 in an $80MM coin if I was buying it.

The reason why I don't own this one is Counterparty.  Every Counterparty trade is a BTC trade and recorded on the BTC blockchain.  That's bad because even sending one token costs $2 and may cost $20 in 3 years.  It also takes 30 mins to confirm transfers.

TRIG is an interesting idea and I read the whitepaper at http://blocksafefoundation.com/Blocksafe_whitepaper_version%202_draft%20_.pdf

I have these questions...

How many tokens for a video or event?  If it's a $2 transfer fee for BTC and the TRIG token itself is $2.64, then the minimum of an event is $5.  Even if each event is a fraction of a TRIG like 0.001 TRIG, each event costs a minimum of $2 BTC.

I've used Counterparty coins before.  You buy and sell them with XCP, not BTC.  You can trade at Bittrex, but owning a coin there won't activate any features.  If 10,000 users all owned TRIG on Bittrex, then there is just one wallet owner, Bittrex, not the users.  so in order for 10k users to actually use TRIG, then they have to each have a counterparty wallet and use BTC and XCP to use or trade them outside of Bittrex.  It is slow and expensive.  Try creating a free empty Counterparty wallet and transferring 1 BTC, XCP, or TRIG to it.  I've done it and it's a long wait and $2 BTC fee.

It may get slower and more expensive as BTC does.

Unless each TRIG video or transaction is $1,000+, this won't work.  Instead of burning $70million coins, they should have transferred 30 million off of Counterparty and onto Ethereum or some other platform with more speed.  Maybe Bitshares?

I don't think TRIG a fraud or lie.  I just think they don't have anyone technical on their team and I don't think it can happen unless they leave the Counterparty platform.  Once they leave, maybe I'll buy my $20 worth.  or more if their Mkt cap is higher by then.

Lastly, look at the MktCap of Counterpatry, XCP itself.  TRIG MktCap is over it's platform.  How many other platforms have coins valued higher than their creator?  I know it's possible and even common for $100,000 software to be installed on a windows machine, but none of those companies with $100k software have market caps valued higher than Microsoft.  I believe coins will be similar and TRIG will go down soon.

2,000% return the last 30 days. You should have placed your $20 a long time ago.  I see your point on the Trig being larger than its platform but here we are and the coin is still growing. If there's anything that you should know by the now is that these cryptos are reinventing the way business is being done and that entails defying the old antics from our corporate sectors.

Its going down now but so is the whole market  Sad
Xypherian

Activity: 40

HTE

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:36:35 AM

What wallet can i store this tockens for long term? I dont see any on your website http://www.blocksafefoundation.com/

Dont see this also in ERC20 tokens....?

Wondering the same thing.  Is there a way to move this to myetherwallet?

TRIG is not based off ETH.

Xypher.io -  Powerful day trading tools.
klimauk

Activity: 119

Crypto maniac - HODL

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

Can't find any wallet to store TRIG, Im not gonna invest any cent into it.

█▀▀▄  █  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀  █   ▄   █          ▄▀▄    █▄    █  ▄▀▀▀  █▀▀▀  █▀▀▄       ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄                         Freelance on the Blockchain                         ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀              [ Twitter ]
█  █    █  █    █  █        █▄▀    █        █▄▄▄█  █  ▀▄█  █        █▄▄    █▄▄▀          █     █     █      The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)     █     █     █               [ Facebook ]
█▄▄▀  █  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▄  █  ▀▄  █▄▄▄  █      █  █      █  ▀▄▄▄  █▄▄▄  █    █       ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀                         VISIT US!  |  JOIN BOUNTY!                         ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄        [ Announcement
tribanogrami

Activity: 280

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:28:22 AM

Newbie... U dont have a clue
Show me result x5

Looking who and when bought this coin. I already have x11 in less than 2 months

A good result is my friend. I also made x2 on this coin and sold the coins. I just do not understand why this coin is growing!

Read all the resources about it and you will actually understand.

I understand that 75% of the coins will be removed, but did not understand this from 100 million coins or from those that are in circulation that is 30 million? And from where do you find such news before everyone?

.....HOQU....
.MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!.

████████████████████    ██████████████████
    ██████              ██████   ████         █████
   ████   █████████████    ████   ███████████    ████
 ████   ██████      ██████   ████  ████   ██████   ███
████  █████    ████    █████  ████  █████    ████   ███
████  ████   ██████████   ████  █████████████   ███   ███
████  ███  ████     █████  ███  █████     ████  ████  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
████  ███  ███████████████  ████  █████████████  ████  ████
 ████  ████   █████████████  ████   ██████████  ████  ████
 ████  █████    █████  ████  █████    ███     ████   ███
  ████   ███████  ████  ████   ███████    ███████  ████
   ████    ███████████  █████    ████████████   █████
    ██████         ████   ██████              █████
       ██████████████████    ████████████████████
           █████████████████     ████████████ 

............................................Decentralized affiliate platform...........................................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

[
lilRoy07

Activity: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:25:13 AM

its 25x what i first paid for it.

Sold at x2.

HA.

Gold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.