Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2019, 05:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation  (Read 119056 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alan2here

Activity: 979
Merit: 500

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

this is not binance fault, this is the project's fault. they are doing nothing and promised masternode one year ago. Luckily i sold my tring some months ago.. i was planning to buy atleast 1500 for the MN next months but damn, i avoid a bullet.
The development team has left the project and this is the truth. I read Binance delist TRIG today and things are getting worse with this project. Personally I would only invest if their development team came back to work because many people lost a lot of profit today

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitoc

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

Dev team has not left the project .

That is why it is about to launch in the coming few weeks mainnet / testnet  and mobile wallets ,  https://dashboard.trigxchange.com , https://web.trigxchange.com/Block-Safe/login.html .

Team has hired more devs for projects running on top of the network such as Gunhotspot , Guniary , Distributed Reality , Triggersmart and the IoT platforms the will manage the devices - both and DIY version and B2B ( side chain version) .

We have issued patents on our tech and it is not open source. That is frowned upon by some obviously.

Follow Blocksafe for all updates on the swap , network and exchange launch and new trigx market listings ( plural) . We are finally about to launch and we are sooo stoked about launch of $Trigx and $ammo finally.

Thanks for support and interest .

Who are you to believe you? How many weeks is that? 2-3 or 20-30? A few exchanges where exactly? What platforms are you negotiating with?
ShyvHX

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

I had 1 btc worth of trig in my binance. What the heck do I do now?
Roidz92

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

I had 1 btc worth of trig in my binance. What the heck do I do now?

First of all i'm sorry for your loss. Second, is also a bit your fault.. what do you have in mind to keep 1btc worth of a random/poor coin in an exchanger, knowing that binance is/was the only one that support the coin? By the way, i believe trig have a desktop wallet, i'm almost sure of it.
Ustawitski

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Can I send a TRIG coin to MyEtherWallet ?
JohnnyBBB

Activity: 504
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

Can I send a TRIG coin to MyEtherWallet ?

No. It's not an Ethereum token.
btcfan1000

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

TRIGs to wallet.counterwallet.io
Cool!
ReSerg86

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:15:56 PM

Dev team has not left the project .

That is why it is about to launch in the coming few weeks mainnet / testnet  and mobile wallets ,  https://dashboard.trigxchange.com , https://web.trigxchange.com/Block-Safe/login.html .

Team has hired more devs for projects running on top of the network such as Gunhotspot , Guniary , Distributed Reality , Triggersmart and the IoT platforms the will manage the devices - both and DIY version and B2B ( side chain version) .

We have issued patents on our tech and it is not open source. That is frowned upon by some obviously.

Follow Blocksafe for all updates on the swap , network and exchange launch and new trigx market listings ( plural) . We are finally about to launch and we are sooo stoked about launch of $Trigx and $ammo finally.

Thanks for support and interest .

Good day. How come the withdrawal fee from Binance is so high? 50 Trig! I purchased 30 for $40 worth of BTC) And what do I do now)?
UXC

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Hi guys. Tell me, on which site is trading on TRIG? Coinmarketkap shows that they go in pairs BTC and XCP.  Huh
Iruwen

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

Good day. How come the withdrawal fee from Binance is so high? 50 Trig! I purchased 30 for $40 worth of BTC) And what do I do now)?

Because Binance sucks, and you're fucked.
idee002

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

Hi guys. Tell me, on which site is trading on TRIG? Coinmarketkap shows that they go in pairs BTC and XCP.  Huh

Check netcoins.. They recently got listed there. Been monitoring this project since Oct 2017.  Up till now,  no valid reason why we got delisted from bittrex,  now Binance.

And I don't trade there. Left this doomed project.
Roidz92

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

Because Binance sucks, and you're fucked.

Binance is actually the BEST exchanger  out there.

and yes, he is fu**ed cause TRIG team. Obviously Binance and Bittrex delisted it, because the "team" ( actually one person only?) di almost nothing the last months, and the masternode that they announced is like 1 year + late..
Iruwen

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

Binance is as shady as any other shitcoin exchange, everything we know about them is they have a congenial CEO making funny tweets. Their "charity" announcement is great PR, and that's it. It costs them absolutely nothing because it's the projects which are actually donating, but Binance gains the laurels. They make money from fees (and ripping off people forcefully trying to withdraw, obviously).
Roidz92

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

Binance is as shady as any other shitcoin exchange, everything we know about them is they have a congenial CEO making funny tweets. Their "charity" announcement is great PR, and that's it. It costs them absolutely nothing because it's the projects which are actually donating, but Binance gains the laurels. They make money from fees (and ripping off people forcefully trying to withdraw, obviously).

Ok, so for you we should not have any exchanger, really good opinion lol.
Exchangers work like this, they take fees if you want to use them. why should they do it for free? Do you know someone that doing things for free maybe?
Iruwen

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

Your reading comprehension is too lacking to make this a worthwhile discussion.
UXC

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:03:13 AM

I still do not understand which stock exchange is still trading TRIG! ??
ShyvHX

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

Are there any wallets available for TRIG?
cortico10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

FOUR IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:

1. The Blocksafe™ TRIGGERS token soon will undergo a 'market swap' process from being a Counterparty asset to being the TRIGX token operating on our proprietary blockchain. We foresee this process being completed by June 1, 2019.

2. In the meantime, in order to access their tokens once the swap is complete, current holders of Counterparty TRIGGERS tokens must move their assets from Binance to a Counterparty wallet.

3.Binance will cease to support the current tokens as of Nov. 12, 2018; assets left on Binance after this date may be lost.

I do not know how to do it, publish an urgent manual or video
CryptoBuddha

Activity: 234

reality is what you think it is

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

Sad.
My trade bot had bought a lot of TRIG right before it was delisted from Binance(((

So the question is:
When the devs say "In the meantime, in order to access their tokens once the swap is complete, current holders of Counterparty TRIGGERS tokens must move their assets from Binance to a Counterparty wallet.", do they mean this: https://counterparty.io ?

And yes, no tutorial makes such owners-by-accident as me very distressed when no exchange, no wallet, no nothing and one has a lot of it.

aka Shammann elsewhere, spreche etwas Deutsch, pyccкий тoжe знaю
ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ
Chief__Architect

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 11:45:12 AM by Chief__Architect

TRIG is my reference for Pump-N-Dump coins.
Do they still have a Japanese virtual currency girl to promote $trig?

However, I will gamble some money betting on a epic pump again.

Only gamble with money that you can afford to loose Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/11/01/1641731/0/en/Blocksafe-Appoints-Duane-Jacobsen-as-Chief-Executive-Officer.html

Jacobsen, a veteran executive with more than 34 years in finance and leadership, has served as Blocksafe’s Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer since he joined the Company in April 2018. Kevin Barnes, Blocksafe Founder, has stepped down from the CEO role and has assumed the role of Board Chairman , where he will continue to serve the Company.

$TRIG is not on CMC anymore and therefore dead...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.