Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:03:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation  (Read 221926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Socrates101

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:09:07 AM

What's happening in the Bid-Ask on Bittrex is pretty obvious.

I Love this technology, (as I explained earlier on many levels), but what intrigues me most is the benefit for Concealed Carry Holders.  The NRA and Gun owners like myself are very skeptical of any tactics to curtail the Second Amendment.  I am not interested in using this for my rifles as it is not necessary, but for the weapon I carry on a daily basis, or have with me locked in my vehicle the advantages are huge!  This can well enable Nationwide Carry as it will make those weapons kept on your person much safer.  If they are stolen they can be tracked.  If God Forbid you fire it in self defense, all of the data is spread thru every other CCH in the blockchain who utilizes it.  That is huge when you have to defend yourself in court!  I see this as game changing technology for hand guns made for Concealed Carry.

The NRA will adopt a wait and see attitude IMHO though.

Police Departments will be the first to implement the technology IMHO, and that will drive the value.  I also think SOCOM will want to have this technology as it will help them fight and survive on the battlefield.  You link in this blockchain software to the drones following the Teams in the field, and you will have constant connection to resupply of their ammo.  If SOCOM does adopt, it's Katie Bar the Door!  If the NRA sees this for the value it brings to CCH, how many CCH are there nationwide?  12.8 million according to this article:
https://crimeresearch.org/2015/07/new-study-over-12-8-concealed-handgun-permits-last-year-saw-by-far-the-largest-increase-ever-in-the-number-of-permits/

That's a pretty big market!  If you just had individual states adopting the technology?

I agree 100%! My only concern are the people behind the coin and whether or not they are serious about making this into what they claim. I think if they are serious, and considering their background, this coin and project could definitely be what you suggest it could be. Will it happen? Depends on their marketing and how well they develop the project. I also know that this is just the beginning of this coin so its not like this project has been around for an uber long time. These guys are just getting started and hopefully they create an amazing product because this could definitely be a game changer as you have suggested! Lets hope that by the end of October after they been to both expos in Vegas and Chicago that the word gets out and they get some big contracts. That would definitely make Christmas a bit more merry for me! I am just a graduate student trying to finish school and not get into too much debt to the damn money lenders lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ride The Mountain

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:02:24 AM

Dude They are sitting on a Gold Mine!  Now Higher Education, that's a real Scam, but that is another topic!  It looks like the Bids on Bittrex are not finding as many (Ask) suckers now LOL!  Looks like it is getting support in the $.47 range....
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:00:06 AM

https://youtu.be/Wln6NX0V4AQ
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:24:33 AM

https://youtu.be/YTE12zOHuFI
Mishytca

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:00:50 PM

I'm not sure
IHeartDoges

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:57:27 PM

I knew it... I knew it... Sold last night.  Such is the way my investing life goes... It's not that I don't believe in you... it's that I bought at $1.90 and just... Couldn't take it anymore. I knew good things are coming but, could you not have posted this last week?
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:40:25 AM

Well that was interesting..  Trig found its support. The lowest I saw was $.43 before the Asks finally figured out the guys on the bid side were just playing them for suckers!

Anyhow, when that worm finally turned, I increased my position to 3,900 +, and lowered my basis from just under $1 to $.78.  So I am still down, but I ain't crying LOL!  IMHO the market is just going to do it's thing over the next couple weeks awaiting further news, and values can lower as I am sure with all that blood in the water last night, plenty of folks made thousands last night that normally wouldn't have looked at Trig as an investment?

Let's all hope the development team the best of luck bringing their product to market, and supporting/increasing the value of the tokens!  I would like to see them throw out a pilot project for current Trig Token owners to purchase their prototype smart guns, and use them for carry.  That would add value to the tokens right there, and show adoption.  I know that's just another project as they have plenty on their plate, but it sure would be a fast track to adoption for CCH.
Socrates101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:46:48 AM

Well that was interesting..  Trig found its support. The lowest I saw was $.43 before the Asks finally figured out the guys on the bid side were just playing them for suckers!

Anyhow, when that worm finally turned, I increased my position to 3,900 +, and lowered my basis from just under $1 to $.78.  So I am still down, but I ain't crying LOL!  IMHO the market is just going to do it's thing over the next couple weeks awaiting further news, and values can lower as I am sure with all that blood in the water last night, plenty of folks made thousands last night that normally wouldn't have looked at Trig as an investment?

Let's all hope the development team the best of luck bringing their product to market, and supporting/increasing the value of the tokens!  I would like to see them throw out a pilot project for current Trig Token owners to purchase their prototype smart guns, and use them for carry.  That would add value to the tokens right there, and show adoption.  I know that's just another project as they have plenty on their plate, but it sure would be a fast track to adoption for CCH.

I believe you are right. The market has been kinda wacky lately and this coin is just in its gestation period and everyone is freaking out! Shit doesn't happen overnight and things go up and down just like BTC has done plenty of times losing a great deal of its worth and then coming back. I am learning that I have to stand strong because it takes balls not to sell and there have been a few times I've sold and regretted it and I think I will regret if I sell now because by the end of the month they are attending a few large expos and that could do some awesome things for this coin once the word gets out! This is going to bounce back, I can feel it! Just not right away, or at least, not overnight. People are just pissed because the price went up because of speculative purposes and the weak hands sold.
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:57:31 AM

My (amateur) view on the market is that all the Alt coins are really down now.  Clams seems to be the best one I can spot acting like a bull!  Of course I do not have a position LOL! or Cry Out Loud!  What worries me is BTC is rising without a bunch of volume... not a good sign.  I'd like to see BTC pull back just so I can purchase it for buying Alt coins... of course all the Alts take a dump with BTC so watch out what you ask for!

It's a crap shoot, except Wall Street is looking at this and what I fear is the programmed trading eclipsing the every day traders.  That may be at work now with all the Alt Coins basing, or lower, and BTC nearing the all time high again.  Some of these Alt coins are serious platforms for building businesses around.  QTUM which Trig uses is a great example.  I like Ark, Ten X, Gnosis, Bancor, etc.

I threw some $$ at SALT, and watch it tank LOL!  I am down well over 20% there, but those cats have a good business plan.  I don't think you can lose buying Ripple on the dips... I sold my small position in Ripple at a profit last night to scoop up about 800 shares of Trig... but I was a tad high in that trade as I bought above Trigs bottom.  I had a reserve of BTC which I threw at the bottom, well or near it.

I am just trying to avoid the chaff of coins/tokens that have no useful purpose (that I can see), and concentrate on ones that have potential as being adopted into Main Stream Business. Neo or Walton come to mind with that, but I do not have a position in them.  Sys Coin is on my radar, and Nexus seems to have a lot of community, and purpose.  I like the fact you can mine Nexus with a CPU or Nvidia graphics card which I am exploring.  I am kinda thinking about a Genesis contract.  It seems to be a good play if Crypto in general takes a dump, while the big boys move in and trade everything sideways until they dominate the movement of the market.

Who knows, but it seems you can watch the charts for price and volume get a good position and wait for a run up to grab a little profit?  I mean how is this different than stocks?  Stocks unless they pay a dividend are worthless, except people reason, oh I will buy x at $L... but I will not buy X at $Z, oh that is too expensive because I can not see it going higher than $Z.  Reason being the investor expects x at $L to go to X at $z.  If that makes sense.  For the Love of His Holiness.... buying Tesla (which I love Musk's vision), you have got to really believe $360 or whatever it is at now is going to $400?  Eventually yes, but..

I like stocks, and tokens/coins that are innovative, and make sense for adoption.  When I first started in stocks, I lucked out and bought Taser....  It shot up from $20's to 40's in like two weeks... every smart ass and his brother shorted it... well Taser was adopted by more and more police agencies in the USA as the weeks played on, and it created a Short Squeeze that sent it into the 70's or so...  Dear Lord I was opening my account and watching it grow $1,000 a day!  They only had like 9 million shares outstanding or something ridiculous amount like that.

How many Trig tokens are there, and it's finite now!  True story.  I went on a snowboarding trip overseas.  Getting to know one another over drinks, I knew one fellow was from NYC, and I asked him what he did for a living.  He said, he was a day trader.  I say yeah, I have a cash account I play with, and I got lucky and bought Taser.  He looks at me, raises his glass and says TAAAAAAZZZZE the Day!  We laughed our asses off over that! I was moving $, he was moving $$$.

Hey man, it's all relative....  It's Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express that fear this block chain.... they either adopt or they die!  I wouldn't buy any of their stocks until they adopt block chain technology...the first one that does, I will swoop in like a hawk on a mouse out in the open LOL!  Time to keep or eyes, and ears open, and our powder dry.....

trilla666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:10:56 AM

My (amateur) view on the market is that all the Alt coins are really down now.  Clams seems to be the best one I can spot acting like a bull!  Of course I do not have a position LOL! or Cry Out Loud!  What worries me is BTC is rising without a bunch of volume... not a good sign.  I'd like to see BTC pull back just so I can purchase it for buying Alt coins... of course all the Alts take a dump with BTC so watch out what you ask for!

It's a crap shoot, except Wall Street is looking at this and what I fear is the programmed trading eclipsing the every day traders.  That may be at work now with all the Alt Coins basing, or lower, and BTC nearing the all time high again.  Some of these Alt coins are serious platforms for building businesses around.  QTUM which Trig uses is a great example.  I like Ark, Ten X, Gnosis, Bancor, etc.

I threw some $$ at SALT, and watch it tank LOL!  I am down well over 20% there, but those cats have a good business plan.  I don't think you can lose buying Ripple on the dips... I sold my small position in Ripple at a profit last night to scoop up about 800 shares of Trig... but I was a tad high in that trade as I bought above Trigs bottom.  I had a reserve of BTC which I threw at the bottom, well or near it.

I am just trying to avoid the chaff of coins/tokens that have no useful purpose (that I can see), and concentrate on ones that have potential as being adopted into Main Stream Business. Neo or Walton come to mind with that, but I do not have a position in them.  Sys Coin is on my radar, and Nexus seems to have a lot of community, and purpose.  I like the fact you can mine Nexus with a CPU or Nvidia graphics card which I am exploring.  I am kinda thinking about a Genesis contract.  It seems to be a good play if Crypto in general takes a dump, while the big boys move in and trade everything sideways until they dominate the movement of the market.

Who knows, but it seems you can watch the charts for price and volume get a good position and wait for a run up to grab a little profit?  I mean how is this different than stocks?  Stocks unless they pay a dividend are worthless, except people reason, oh I will buy x at $L... but I will not buy X at $Z, oh that is too expensive because I can not see it going higher than $Z.  Reason being the investor expects x at $L to go to X at $z.  If that makes sense.  For the Love of His Holiness.... buying Tesla (which I love Musk's vision), you have got to really believe $360 or whatever it is at now is going to $400?  Eventually yes, but..

I like stocks, and tokens/coins that are innovative, and make sense for adoption.  When I first started in stocks, I lucked out and bought Taser....  It shot up from $20's to 40's in like two weeks... every smart ass and his brother shorted it... well Taser was adopted by more and more police agencies in the USA as the weeks played on, and it created a Short Squeeze that sent it into the 70's or so...  Dear Lord I was opening my account and watching it grow $1,000 a day!  They only had like 9 million shares outstanding or something ridiculous amount like that.

How many Trig tokens are there, and it's finite now!  True story.  I went on a snowboarding trip overseas.  Getting to know one another over drinks, I knew one fellow was from NYC, and I asked him what he did for a living.  He said, he was a day trader.  I say yeah, I have a cash account I play with, and I got lucky and bought Taser.  He looks at me, raises his glass and says TAAAAAAZZZZE the Day!  We laughed our asses off over that! I was moving $, he was moving $$$.

Hey man, it's all relative....  It's Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express that fear this block chain.... they either adopt or they die!  I wouldn't buy any of their stocks until they adopt block chain technology...the first one that does, I will swoop in like a hawk on a mouse out in the open LOL!  Time to keep or eyes, and ears open, and our powder dry.....

chill on the adderal bro

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
Socrates101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:18:32 AM

chill on the adderal bro

At least he has something intelligent to say! SMFH
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:20:49 AM

Oh, no Bro!  Southern Comfort, cranberry juice, ginger ale, and a 6x60 Drew Estates tonight!  LOL!

https://youtu.be/rTVjnBo96Ug
wchz

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:42:48 AM

all my alt has dropped lately, but TRIG has dropped the most for some reason. but well, guess I'll be holding on for a while longer, and hopefully everything goes well
klavcryp

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

I think it's a good coin
IHeartDoges

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

Bought more back a little lower than I sold. I believe in you guys!
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:23:53 PM

I ALSO BOUGHT IN VERY HIGH PRICE.NOW IT'S TOO LOWER..BELIEVE YOU GUYS.IS THERE ANY NEWS ABOUT TRIGGERS?? Cry
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:59:03 PM

I don't believe in anything that Triggers claim there going to do anymore. They played everyones heart strings with their ideal of "We support the 2nd amendment and the patriots and gun safety."
I predict their website will disappear and there will be more of a sell-off.
BEWARE
Socrates101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:46:17 AM

I don't believe in anything that Triggers claim there going to do anymore. They played everyones heart strings with their ideal of "We support the 2nd amendment and the patriots and gun safety."
I predict their website will disappear and there will be more of a sell-off.
BEWARE

WTF are you talking about? They have their name in both the expo in Vegas and Chicago?! Disappear?! I think you are trying to put fear into peoples heads for your own nefarious reasons!
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:31:55 AM

I've been thinking some more on that idea of a pilot project where Trig token holders can use their blockchain and this tech from their partner
http://www.justifire.com/
I don't have a Glock, but I sure can get one LOL!  Personally I carry a wheel gun, because there is no chance of a jam.  Call me old school.
IHeartDoges

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:36:04 AM

If they were just going to pump dump and run, they would have long ago. They've been trying and, they're still trying. What are you doing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: