Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation  (Read 221926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ReSerg86

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:15:56 PM

Dev team has not left the project .

That is why it is about to launch in the coming few weeks mainnet / testnet  and mobile wallets ,  https://dashboard.trigxchange.com , https://web.trigxchange.com/Block-Safe/login.html .

Team has hired more devs for projects running on top of the network such as Gunhotspot , Guniary , Distributed Reality , Triggersmart and the IoT platforms the will manage the devices - both and DIY version and B2B ( side chain version) .

We have issued patents on our tech and it is not open source. That is frowned upon by some obviously.

Follow Blocksafe for all updates on the swap , network and exchange launch and new trigx market listings ( plural) . We are finally about to launch and we are sooo stoked about launch of $Trigx and $ammo finally.

Thanks for support and interest .

Good day. How come the withdrawal fee from Binance is so high? 50 Trig! I purchased 30 for $40 worth of BTC) And what do I do now)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UXC

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Hi guys. Tell me, on which site is trading on TRIG? Coinmarketkap shows that they go in pairs BTC and XCP.  Huh
idee002

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

Hi guys. Tell me, on which site is trading on TRIG? Coinmarketkap shows that they go in pairs BTC and XCP.  Huh

Check netcoins.. They recently got listed there. Been monitoring this project since Oct 2017.  Up till now,  no valid reason why we got delisted from bittrex,  now Binance.

And I don't trade there. Left this doomed project.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

Good day. How come the withdrawal fee from Binance is so high? 50 Trig! I purchased 30 for $40 worth of BTC) And what do I do now)?

Because Binance sucks, and you're fucked.

Binance is actually the BEST exchanger  out there.

and yes, he is fu**ed cause TRIG team. Obviously Binance and Bittrex delisted it, because the "team" ( actually one person only?) di almost nothing the last months, and the masternode that they announced is like 1 year + late..
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

Binance is as shady as any other shitcoin exchange, everything we know about them is they have a congenial CEO making funny tweets. Their "charity" announcement is great PR, and that's it. It costs them absolutely nothing because it's the projects which are actually donating, but Binance gains the laurels. They make money from fees (and ripping off people forcefully trying to withdraw, obviously).
Roidz92

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

Binance is as shady as any other shitcoin exchange, everything we know about them is they have a congenial CEO making funny tweets. Their "charity" announcement is great PR, and that's it. It costs them absolutely nothing because it's the projects which are actually donating, but Binance gains the laurels. They make money from fees (and ripping off people forcefully trying to withdraw, obviously).

Ok, so for you we should not have any exchanger, really good opinion lol.
Exchangers work like this, they take fees if you want to use them. why should they do it for free? Do you know someone that doing things for free maybe?
Iruwen

Activity: 347

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

Your reading comprehension is too lacking to make this a worthwhile discussion.
UXC

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:03:13 AM

I still do not understand which stock exchange is still trading TRIG! ??
ShyvHX

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

Are there any wallets available for TRIG?
cortico10

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

FOUR IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:

1. The Blocksafe™ TRIGGERS token soon will undergo a 'market swap' process from being a Counterparty asset to being the TRIGX token operating on our proprietary blockchain. We foresee this process being completed by June 1, 2019.

2. In the meantime, in order to access their tokens once the swap is complete, current holders of Counterparty TRIGGERS tokens must move their assets from Binance to a Counterparty wallet.

3.Binance will cease to support the current tokens as of Nov. 12, 2018; assets left on Binance after this date may be lost.

I do not know how to do it, publish an urgent manual or video
CryptoBuddha

Activity: 233

reality is what you think it is

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

Sad.
My trade bot had bought a lot of TRIG right before it was delisted from Binance(((

So the question is:
When the devs say "In the meantime, in order to access their tokens once the swap is complete, current holders of Counterparty TRIGGERS tokens must move their assets from Binance to a Counterparty wallet.", do they mean this: https://counterparty.io ?

And yes, no tutorial makes such owners-by-accident as me very distressed when no exchange, no wallet, no nothing and one has a lot of it.

aka Shammann elsewhere, spreche etwas Deutsch, pyccкий тoжe знaю
ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ
Chief__Architect

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 11:45:12 AM by Chief__Architect

TRIG is my reference for Pump-N-Dump coins.
Do they still have a Japanese virtual currency girl to promote $trig?

However, I will gamble some money betting on a epic pump again.

Only gamble with money that you can afford to loose Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/11/01/1641731/0/en/Blocksafe-Appoints-Duane-Jacobsen-as-Chief-Executive-Officer.html

Jacobsen, a veteran executive with more than 34 years in finance and leadership, has served as Blocksafe’s Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer since he joined the Company in April 2018. Kevin Barnes, Blocksafe Founder, has stepped down from the CEO role and has assumed the role of Board Chairman , where he will continue to serve the Company.

$TRIG is not on CMC anymore and therefore dead...
Roidz92

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

TRIG is my reference for Pump-N-Dump coins.
Do they still have a Japanese virtual currency girl to promote $trig?

However, I will gamble some money betting on a epic pump again.

Only gamble with money that you can afford to loose Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/11/01/1641731/0/en/Blocksafe-Appoints-Duane-Jacobsen-as-Chief-Executive-Officer.html

Jacobsen, a veteran executive with more than 34 years in finance and leadership, has served as Blocksafe’s Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer since he joined the Company in April 2018. Kevin Barnes, Blocksafe Founder, has stepped down from the CEO role and has assumed the role of Board Chairman , where he will continue to serve the Company.

$TRIG is not on CMC anymore and therefore dead...

Well he does not only gambled, but he used a bot. The fault is not of the bot, but of the person.. never trust a bot.. it will never fails, but when it does, you lose some decent money.. is it worth it?
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

2 DAYS LEFT! BINANCE FINAL TRIGGERS WITHDRAWAL DATE: NOVEMBER 12, 2018 10:00 AM (UTC)

PayBito is currently allowing Triggers holders to deposit their Triggers without going through the KYC process.

Holders will be able TO ONLY DEPOSIT, NOT TRADE OR WITHDRAW.

Holders will then have to complete the KYC process to be able to have normal functionality of the PayBito exchange.

For more info: https://blocksafe.network/
Here's full swap instructions: https://blocksafe.network/documents/Blocksafe_Triggers-To-TrigX_Swap-Guidelines-Updated-091118.pdf

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

2 DAYS LEFT! BINANCE FINAL TRIGGERS WITHDRAWAL DATE: NOVEMBER 12, 2018 10:00 AM (UTC)

PayBito is currently allowing Triggers holders to deposit their Triggers without going through the KYC process.

Holders will be able TO ONLY DEPOSIT, NOT TRADE OR WITHDRAW.

Holders will then have to complete the KYC process to be able to have normal functionality of the PayBito exchange.

For more info: https://blocksafe.network/
Here's full swap instructions: https://blocksafe.network/documents/Blocksafe_Triggers-To-TrigX_Swap-Guidelines-Updated-091118.pdf

How long i have time to withdraw the TRIG Token from the IndieSquare Wallet? Without BTC on the Wallet i can't withdraw?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptobitcoin9999

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

Where is this coin traded? Where to find it?
Bitoc

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

Where is this coin traded? Where to find it?
Calm down, you've been robbed.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

Why is Trig Delisted on Bittrex? Do devs left their project already? Though you guys has a foundation on its own so i believe that the concept of your foundation is really worthy. Continue to work on different exchanges.
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1065

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:56:15 PM

Blocksafe is closing this Triggers Bitcointalk thread in the preparation for the launch of StreamIoT.

We have created a new thread where updates will be posted. Stay tuned.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085049

EDIT: Unfortunately the above thread was removed. We are messaging moderators to fix this. Please feel free to continue to use this thread to discuss Blocksafe.

Ans news about a exchange? I hope Trig list early an a gold exchange, any news about swap?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
danielsinn

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:42:00 PM

anyone have any damn news when i must swap what trig i havent sold before the bittrex delisting unfortunately?  currently have some stored on indiesquare mobile app wondering when it will just disappear  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: