Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.01 loan Jr. member  (Read 1088 times)
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:32:50 PM

How can you assume I'm a scammer? I've never been loaned, I've never tried to sell anything that wasn't mine for fair prices. Let me assume now.. You're a fat ass hole eating chips n dip behind a computer monitor trolling forums..? *shrug*

I'm actually a lanky motherfucker calling out a scammer on a touch screen. BAYUM! Wut nao!?!? Do you really need to have pulled off a scam to be a scammer? IMO no. If a guy runs out of a building with a bloody knife in his hand are you going to shake his hand and offer him a job? No. Because he probably just murdered someone and you're a witness. It doesn't matter that he just happened to be cutting meat then the fire alarm went off, you think he's a murderer. Anywho, if it quacks like a duck... Well, you know the rest. SCAMMER!!!!
Atari--- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:40:06 PM

Uh oh you got 2 negative feedbacks. Be careful what you say and how you say it. Don't lie to yourself and others.. Don't assume and judge. God bless you
cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:46:36 PM

Uh oh you got 2 negative feedbacks. Be careful what you say and how you say it. Don't lie to yourself and others.. Don't assume and judge. God bless you

Oh no... More untrusted feedback some scamming newbs... my account is now garbage... Sad

Wait nvm. People have common sense and will see what you posted and why you have negative trust. Can you leave this forum already? You're really stinking up there joint with your scam attempts.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:48:00 PM

Don't have time for you. You're a fucking moron. Btw you got chips are your shirt
cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:49:58 PM

Don't have time for you. You're a fucking moron. Btw you got chips are your shirt

It's toast. It's not my fault it's all crumbly and such. Finding scammers makes me hungry.

Oh and BTW I knew that account was your alt. Thanks for confirming with your negative trust. Spam up my trust haha. That'll prove how trustworthy and honest you are! Fucking scamming newbs are all the same. Mommy should have breast fed you and took away the beer.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:55:29 PM

What a moron. Keep proving yourself a joke.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:58:41 PM

How can you assume I'm a scammer? I've never been loaned, I've never tried to sell anything that wasn't mine for fair prices. Let me assume now.. You're a fat ass hole eating chips n dip behind a computer monitor trolling forums..? *shrug*

There IS NO ASSUMPTION FUCKIN SCAM KID OR WORST YET GROWN LOSER

Change your name and your game. Even bigger dumbass for not doing so.  Come up with some collateral not some bullshit Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

TaylorConrad
Atari13
Atari---

and whatever else I put in your feedback WITH LINKS

now get gone with this dumbass attempt of scamming

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:10:34 AM

guess what I just got a loan  idiot
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: