Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Amazon Account and AWS Code  (Read 1327 times)
Realize (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:01:13 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2016, 02:28:05 AM by Realize

Selling Amazon Account with recent orders that can be social engineer for bitcoin, I don't know how much this goes so just give me an offer and if I think it's fair we can have a deal. I'm also giving out vouch for few users that I find trusted or old members without neg feedback and ofcourse with some shtty accounts, all accounts are cracked and youll not be facing any problems.

Also selling AWS code, events are govhack, bcec, nccc, etc. And selling how these links are obtained etc and stuff.

Only dealing via private message so if I didn't replied to your message I was getting 360 seconds smth. Thank you!
AWS Code: Out of Stock

Vouches:
I have received multiple vouch accounts from the OP. Some of them didn't work and he had to send a couple more. He contacted me very quickly and was really friendly during our exchange in PMs. I recommend OP to check the account and that it matches with what you said just in case you get some angry customers! If you have any problems, you can just contact him and he'll give you another account until you are satisfied. Thanks once again!

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:07:05 AM

This is the same little scamming kid as here.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:25:07 AM

This is the same little scamming kid as here.

Sorry to read! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1641700.0

There is a section for that. Although it may not help, it's best to post there and at least have some trace of it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 <--------Scam Accusations

Another reason why people should use extreme caution with "newbies"/anyone online for that matter.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:42:24 AM

There is no point in "accusing" a one-time account, let alone the fact that I know the kid is a scammer so "accusing" would actually give him the benefit of doubt.

Yesterday he was scamming using Occult, today he is trying to scam using Realize, tomorrow it will be yet another new account. If he is not entirely retarded he uses a proxy so he can't be matched by the IP address, only by his behavior which - thankfully - is very easily recognizable. The boy must be 12, 13 at best, his undeveloped brain will always give him away.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Realize (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:59:49 AM

There is no point in "accusing" a one-time account, let alone the fact that I know the kid is a scammer so "accusing" would actually give him the benefit of doubt.

Yesterday he was scamming using Occult, today he is trying to scam using Realize, tomorrow it will be yet another new account. If he is not entirely retarded he uses a proxy so he can't be matched by the IP address, only by his behavior which - thankfully - is very easily recognizable. The boy must be 12, 13 at best, his undeveloped brain will always give him away.
Yeah lets blame the new account and talk trash about his sales, who looks like a boy whos 12 years old here.
Realize (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:07:04 AM

Take your blame to yourself not to the new accounts trying to sell here, I wonder if youre blaming every accounts with the same content here
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:45:12 AM

Take your blame to yourself not to the new accounts trying to sell here, I wonder if youre blaming every accounts with the same content here

he is quite right with his Blame, if you don't think so, give out some vouches, i would take a AWS Code and write a Review, prove us wrong.
Realize (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:14:58 AM

he is quite right with his Blame, if you don't think so, give out some vouches, i would take a AWS Code and write a Review, prove us wrong.
All of them doesn't work now, will hit you up if I have stocks and I can give you vouch copy for amazon account just private message me if you want to have a copy
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:03:46 AM

I have received multiple vouch accounts from the OP. Some of them didn't work and he had to send a couple more. He contacted me very quickly and was really friendly during our exchange in PMs. I recommend OP to check the account and that it matches with what you said just in case you get some angry customers! If you have any problems, you can just contact him and he'll give you another account until you are satisfied. Thanks once again!

Hi!
Realize (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:08:22 AM

Thank you again
wcardholdingsinc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 03:28:56 AM

Looks like not strong enough to go first. I want to buy one iTunes card for test if you can go first. Thanks.
AmazonAWS

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:30:01 AM

Looks like not strong enough to go first. I want to buy one iTunes card for test if you can go first. Thanks.

No one will go first for you, look at all your posts, no one, you have no reputation here, probably based in China.
Realize (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:14:43 AM

Still selling amazon accounts, I have 10k accounts ready to sell
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:08:22 PM

He is scammer, it't is more than 8 hours since 11$ confirmed in his wallet. 11$ is not too much but you real wasted my time. Just hope you can do something good with it Smiley
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:50:59 AM

He is scammer, it't is more than 8 hours since 11$ confirmed in his wallet. 11$ is not too much but you real wasted my time. Just hope you can do something good with it Smiley

then mark him ass a scammer an give him negative Trust, this way other users are warned.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: