Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected price of ICONOMI?  (Read 12956 times)
swordfhis

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:23:36 AM

Considering all this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789926.msg17968186#msg17968186

You can blame the price fall on the whales, Pump n dumpers, fake walls...etc, but the truth of the matter is that Iconomi devs are the ones to blame for hiding the legal issues during the ICO to solicit as much funding as possible from US investors who will now be left hanging since they won't be able to use the platform, nor they can ever dream to see ICN on Poloniex or Bittrex since ICN is classified as "Security" by US SEC:
https://coincenter.org/entry/is-your-cryptotoken-a-security-this-new-tool-will-help-you-find-out

Unfortunately things will only get worse when the platform launches this Q1 with only ICNX/BTC trading, and no OFM platform in sight until Q4 2017 or even 2018. ICN price will most likely drop below 0.0001 before the OFM platform (a.k.a. Digital Asset Arrays) is ever released.

Even their own country Slovenia is issuing warnings about Iconomi now:
http://www.a-tvp.si/Default.aspx?id=151&key=595

https://i.imgur.com/Sxwigle.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/54gq75/i_am_tim_m_zagar_cofounder_of_iconomi_fund/d82jwwv/

https://i.imgur.com/zAGIGmh.png

the price can be much lower than all you guys expecting  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dafi3

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:44:49 AM

holly bitch, scam again??? Tired of the bad assets
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:38:42 PM

The price can reach 1$ if it gets listed on all major exchanges

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:42:13 PM

Getting on large exchange and reaching 1$ is not a problem, staying at the price is the problem. A lot of news had gone out that I expect the coin to react to but not. We need to look beyond some weeks and allow bitcoin to settle before we see any changes. The change should be very good
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

holly bitch, scam again??? Tired of the bad assets

what?
Beta was delivered on time and this month final version shall be delivered aswell.
not a scam at all

altseeker

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:28:58 AM

2$ is possible once Iconomi gain more exposures and eventually attract more users on their platform.
Luke2939

Activity: 224

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:41:59 AM

Even if you buy now,it won't be a bad investment.I guess ICN price will hardly go below 40k now as their are many buyers at kraken.
Yes as the above poster mentioned if platform is postponed again or it delays more than first quarter,it can pull down the price but I doubt if that will happen.
I did expect a price range above 50k when the project starts rolling but i do not really know whether it is the right time to enter,whats the expected price according to you.I am eagerly waiting for the news from the developers which would really make a difference in the price and i am sure if they postpone the platform the price might come down.
Fortune favours the brave.If you want to make big,you must take big risks.I am very confident that even at this price, ICN is a good long term investment but I dont advice you to take my word for it.Do your own research and risk only what you can afford to lose.

Yes, I would recommend any investor to look into ICN tokens as they can give good returns in a year or two. There has been a delay in the platform release, but better late than never and it is best to take time and make a good platform than releasing a bad, buggy platform quickly and disappointing the early investors.

There are so many fuds going on for now. I would choose to avoid them and stay invested. If you are an early investors and can't take risk, then book partial profits and hold on to the rest for maximum gains.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

Yes, I would recommend any investor to look into ICN tokens as they can give good returns in a year or two. There has been a delay in the platform release, but better late than never and it is best to take time and make a good platform than releasing a bad, buggy platform quickly and disappointing the early investors.

There are so many fuds going on for now. I would choose to avoid them and stay invested. If you are an early investors and can't take risk, then book partial profits and hold on to the rest for maximum gains.

Gotta agree with this statement, due to my watch setting towards the icn thread, whenever i look on the thread, you could always see FUD there, not sure whether the intention is to get people sell low and they bought low or just wanted to get some post count.

Anyhow In my opinion, the expected price can reach $1-2 but it will be taking quite some time as dividends tokens take time to prove if they could benefit for the holders Smiley
HanSchultz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:49:25 PM

2$ is possible once Iconomi gain more exposures and eventually attract more users on their platform.
Why are you talking about a 2$ price when the price of the coin went down in the last few days and i am not sure what the reason for the slump,is it solely because of the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing or any other specific reason.When are they planning to release their platform and what is the news regarding that.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:23:25 PM

I think ICN is waiting too much time before release on other exchanges. People might be fed up and process of price to be $1 might take longer than initially estimated
100stacks

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:39:37 PM

300% within 2 months
cerejobastos

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:13:58 PM

I think ICN is waiting too much time before release on other exchanges. People might be fed up and process of price to be $1 might take longer than initially estimated
Kraken is one of the best exchanges why would Iconomi rush to join less used exchanges?
and its not like we can buy our way into polo.
just my opinion

anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:10:22 PM

Asked them when to expect ICNP pre sale and how to assure ones place in queue for that.

"thank you for contacting us. Regarding the ICONOMI.performance - the limited investment possibilities in the current decentralized economy influenced the decision to postpone additional capitalization. Once situation changes we will, as promised, invite ICO investors first, and the general public later - if at all.

We suggest you stay tuned – we will post more information as it becomes available.

Kind regards,
Tjasa
Customer support"

Doesn't sound very encouraging, I wonder what they have in mind talking about postponing capitalization because of limited investment possibilities.

I think, they have answered the question you're wondering about. They feel that there are not much coins that are good to be invested for longer period and it is best to wait for now than simply collecting and investing the funds of  investors into some random coin and waiting for it to appreciate.

They have defined what an ICO need to have in order to be successful and if it doesn't match the criteria, then leave it aside and I am happy that they are following the laid out criteria til now.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:04:40 AM

If there is no news or launch yes it will dump...

But beta platform looks great, think they will deliver bought more.
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

Comeon we need $1 by end of this month!
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:03:35 PM

Any news whether or not ICO will be legal in US, so it can finally be listed on Poloniex ?

It would gain alot of new money and exposure if it were listed on Polo. That's where many US buyers are. Looking forward to see what happens

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

OrangeP

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

They should finally launch this shit.

Can't wait to start my own fund there.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:06:44 PM

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:22:33 AM

Comeon we need $1 by end of this month!

Not very sure by this month end,but at platform launch yes

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:52:07 PM

Kraken is one of the best exchanges why would Iconomi rush to join less used exchanges?
and its not like we can buy our way into polo.
just my opinion

Poloniex has more volume than Kraken for every currency they have listed. Why don't you think that ICN won't be put on Polo ? I know that there is some sort of collusion between these exchanges for what they list. Kraken for example doesn't even have Dash listed

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░