Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 4BTC Loan - Collateral Yes  (Read 1349 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 07:39:29 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 12:36:58 PM by jamalaezaz

Hello Everyone..

I am in need of some money. so I came here to ask a loan to fulfil my need..

I need a loan of 4Bitcoin.

I have an ICNOMI ICO account with 17000 ICN Tokens, one Decent ICO Account with 400 Decent Coins, one Incent ICO Accounts with 1000 Incent Tokens.

A Person who know about these projects, their value and Potential Can Confirm That these are almost 150% of My Asking Loan.

I'll Repay The Loan after 3  Months..
I Can't Pay any Interest..

So Tell me is there anyone who can give me a loan?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:53:55 AM

Hello there. Smiley

I know these projects and yes, their value is good to cover your Loan if you default.
Though personally, i cant give a Loan without any interest and for 1 month... Undecided

Still, if you change your mind about it, send me a PM and we can arrange something.

Good luck!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:07:44 AM

I might be able to fulfill this loan request after 1 month as my funds are tied into other ventures ATM.

Also I don't charge any interest on loans I give so if this loan is unfulfilled after 1 month just shoot me a PM.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 08:07:59 AM

Hello there. Smiley

I know these projects and yes, their value is good to cover your Loan if you default.
Though personally, i cant give a Loan without any interest and for 1 month... Undecided

Still, if you change your mind about it, send me a PM and we can arrange something.

Good luck!

Bro. I don't have attention to default the loan.. I've sent you a PM.. kindly response please.

I might be able to fulfill this loan request after 1 month as my funds are tied into other ventures ATM.

Also I don't charge any interest on loans I give so if this loan is unfulfilled after 1 month just shoot me a PM.
I need this loan urgent today...
I am very hopeful that I can repay earlier of the month..

FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 09:13:40 AM

I can fill the loan, I just need 12% interest. (If you got a good source, I can do it lower)*1 I know it if against your initial request, but at least you got the offer.
I can fill it in 5 hours, so it might be against the purse of the loan.

(Kinda on-topic)
Are you able to point me to a source of the value of ICN tokens?

*1 I can give a repayment plan, which allows you to pay less interest incase you repay before the agreed date.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Mariono

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:23:48 AM

I can fill the loan, I just need 12% interest. (If you got a good source, I can do it lower)*1 I know it if against your initial request, but at least you got the offer.

(Kinda on-topic)

*1 I can give a repayment plan, which allows you to pay less interest incase you repay before the agreed date.

currently i think the value of ICN tokens around 0.00019741/ICN

based on an invested amount at the ico 10,682,516.42 USD = 16.780BTC / 85.000.000 token = 0.00019741
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 12:16:25 PM

(Kinda on-topic)

I Can't pay interested.. It is not because I don't afford to pay.. it is because I am a Muslim and taking and giving Interested is Not allowed for me..
BTW thanks.. I request you please reconsider.
(Or anyone else?)

currently i think the value of ICN tokens around 0.00019741/ICN

based on an invested amount at the ico 10,682,516.42 USD = 16.780BTC / 85.000.000 token = 0.00019741
your Calculation is wrong. ICONOMI's ICO price is 21K satoshi. I am a invester of ICONOMI and I know it very well.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:05:31 PM

I Can't pay interested.. It is not because I don't afford to pay.. it is because I am a Muslim and taking and giving Interested is Not allowed for me..
(Or anyone else?)

That'll be hard to find someone who will accept without an interest. Instead of considering it as an interest, just view it as a tip or something just so the lender will somehow benefit. Are you also not allowed to give tips?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:31:03 PM

(Or anyone else?)

That'll be hard to find someone who will accept without an interest. Instead of considering it as an interest, just view it as a tip or something just so the lender will somehow benefit. Are you also not allowed to give tips?

Really now? Because of your religion, you dont give interest? Huh
So, the grossaries that you are buying from a store, dont have some interest on them...
The food that you eat in a restaurant, is with no profit at all...

Oh, maybe all the Muslim businessman dont pay interest when they get a loan from a bank...
Now, i want to become a Muslim too!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

mriulian

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:38:51 PM

(Or anyone else?)

Really now? Because of your religion, you dont give interest? Huh
So, the grossaries that you are buying from a store, dont have some interest on them...
The food that you eat in a restaurant, is with no profit at all...

Oh, maybe all the Muslim businessman dont pay interest when they get a loan from a bank...
Now, i want to become a Muslim too!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Of course, it's true.

I have many muslins that are taking loans from me time to time and never paying interest. But if I need help they are always offering.

Really sorry for this. If I would saw your announcemt yesterday I could help you.

From today to 1st of november i m not even having money for bread so yeah Sad

Long live pakistan, but the muslins from irak are much funnier Smiley)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:21:08 PM

Hello Everyone..

Why don't you start by "selling" one of your forum accounts ? Apparently,you have lot of them! Wink

I need a loan of 1.3Bitcoin.

I have an ICNOMI ICO account with 5100 ICN Tokens, one Decent ICO Account with 400 Decent Coins, one Incent ICO Accounts with 1000 Incent Tokens.
Opps.I was expecting much more.Anyway,bullshit,the collateral is not VALID.You're blowin stuff out of proportion.You're puttin price for something which hasn't even properly launched yet.Pure Scam..I mean,just a few days back saw a thread claiming ICONOMI to be a scam.

A Person who know about these projects, their value and Potential Can Confirm That these are almost 150% of My Asking Loan.
So you mean you're taking a loss here ? Why would anyone do that ?It's simple,even you know the project ain't worth shit and the guy giving you loan is going to get back a lot of "regret" coins (if they have been made at all!).

I'll Repay The Loan after a Month..
What's the guarantee ? Some shit coin project which doesn't hold any value in the market currently ?
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:26:59 PM

Interest and profit both are 2 different things.

@OP Just a honest idea if you are not going to pay any interest just give something in return some extra money as a reward as a gift? However no one is going to give you a loan without taking something in return
mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:13:17 PM

Interest and profit both are 2 different things.

@OP Just a honest idea if you are not going to pay any interest just give something in return some extra money as a reward as a gift? However no one is going to give you a loan without taking something in return

If you loan you're friend you're taking extra money in return?

Cmon guys...
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:41:39 PM

Hello Everyone..

Why don't you start by "selling" one of your forum accounts ? Apparently,you have lot of them! Wink

I have an ICNOMI ICO account with 5100 ICN Tokens, one Decent ICO Account with 400 Decent Coins, one Incent ICO Accounts with 1000 Incent Tokens.
Opps.I was expecting much more.Anyway,bullshit,the collateral is not VALID.You're blowin stuff out of proportion.You're puttin price for something which hasn't even properly launched yet.Pure Scam..I mean,just a few days back saw a thread claiming ICONOMI to be a scam.

So you mean you're taking a loss here ? Why would anyone do that ?It's simple,even you know the project ain't worth shit and the guy giving you loan is going to get back a lot of "regret" coins (if they have been made at all!).

What's the guarantee ? Some shit coin project which doesn't hold any value in the market currently ?

Hello Everyone..

So Tell me is there anyone who can give me a loan?

Gotta include original post

BTW this "muslim no pay interest" is just bullshit  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  It's not a "sin" to PAY interest.  It's supposedly a "sin" to CHARGE interest.  Either way OP is pathetic in this scam attempt.

BTW this request is just another scam attempt by the ALT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=891798 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1643635.0

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 03:23:24 AM

The collateral is absolutely valid.. The coins are not launched yet. but it doesn't make them unvaluable..
and that scam Accusation is totally false. I suggest you read the both side's info before saying any bullshit.. Anything people invested in ICONOMI are in hold of Trusted Escrow. ICONOMI will never get a single penny doing scam before the launch..

As I said a person who know about them he can say how much they worth. if someone give me a loan how he'll be in loss? these accounts value is higher than my loan. and this is the term of a loan to give a 120% higher value collateral.

These are not shitcoin..  Read before saying something shit..

And it the end. may I ask you what is the reason of doing all this useless Propaganda?

LOL.. you are a another kind of retard.. anyone ask for loan he's my alt?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:32:10 AM

The collateral is absolutely valid.. The coins are not launched yet. but it doesn't make them unvaluable..
and that scam Accusation is totally false. I suggest you read the both side's info before saying any bullshit.. Anything people invested in ICONOMI are in hold of Trusted Escrow. ICONOMI will never get a single penny doing scam before the launch..

As I said a person who know about them he can say how much they worth. if someone give me a loan how he'll be in loss? these accounts value is higher than my loan. and this is the term of a loan to give a 120% higher value collateral.

These are not shitcoin..  Read before saying something shit..

And it the end. may I ask you what is the reason of doing all this useless Propaganda?

LOL.. you are a another kind of retard.. anyone ask for loan he's my alt?

The value is higher NOW. You're asking someone to take on a risk that these will tank and they'll be left with less than they loaned you. You are also asking them to take that risk with ZERO RETURN. It's a high-risk, literally-zero-reward situation. Good luck.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BitYoLo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You Only Live Once

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:13:27 AM

I want to buy ICNOMI Token for 20K satoshi. my budget is 1.5BTC.. anyone agree. can PM me.

I'm not sure what OP point is, 12 oct he want to buy ICONOMI token with budget 1.5 btc and on 13 oct he need a 1.3 BTC loan for a month with ICONOMI token and another coin ICO as collateral. https://archive.is/hiMug
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 04:35:30 AM

I reached on an agreement of a deal with FeroxtoBTC... Now looking for an escrow.. I have to lock this thread guys.
this wasn't made for your signature spamming..

Thanks.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 02:22:09 AM

opening my thread again.
ICONOMI is launched and listed In Kraken.com exchange for trading.. now there is no any concern about ICN.

I need 4BTC loan for my collateral of 13000 ICN tokens, 1000 Incent token and 400 Decent Tokens.
I need 3 month time to repay my loan.
please someone approve this.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:55:57 AM

Why did you change the loan amount from 1.3 BTC to 4 BTC?

I would have considered fulfilling this in a few days had you not increased the loan amount.
Increasing the loan amount without providing a reason makes this look very fishy to me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: