Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone seller Antminer S7 in Australia?  (Read 1269 times)
atleeit (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:04:27 AM

Hi All,

Trying to source a good priced Antminer s7 unit, Sourcing from China/US makes it unprofitable in terms of shipping costs. I have 2x Antminer S5's already but would be interested in the S7 if I can find someone close to me that doesn't require absurd pricing for product + shipping costs. Please let me know.

I only want legit sellers.

Thanks
Josh
atleeit (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:45:15 AM

I will not accept people pm'ing me with 0 activity and 0 posts trying faking to be Spondoolies Tech Sales and try and rip me off. I want legit sellers with real reputation an contact details. Thanks
anakinisme

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 02:13:55 PM

I presume that previous post was aimed at me.

Just for clarification here is my pm to him (please note I asked to use Escrow and not for money sent first)

Hi atleeit,

I have 2 X S7's available shipping from Australia.

Price per unit : 0.45 BTC inc. shipping

Escrow is OK with me, any of the "Top 3" forum approved escrow providers is good :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Drop me a pm if you are interested

Very possibly a paypal scammer.  He will mine your hardware to death for a few months then break them and file a paypal claim.

I will only pay via PayPal then i'm secure in product/delivery and if anything goes wrong I can claim my money back for both product and delivery.

Please provide your personal details name, address, proper contact details and maybe we can come to a real deal.

Thanks

What others do with Paypal is there business, If I buy goods i do not destory my own goods. I'm never like this, will never think of doing this.
Also Paypal claims can only be raised if you don't receive an item, if it's not as per written description.
PayPal do not provide warranty. If people claim too many times, PayPal will flag and block the accounts.

Josh

Tread carefully.

I'm willing to buy it if we can do escrow.
atleeit (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:32:08 AM

Anyone using someone else's company name and pretending to represent there tech sales dept. Red flag already.
Someone who changes username regularly also another red flag.
I'm just starting off, So i'm searching for equipment at good deals. I have to start somewhere. But i'm not one of those users who swap names and post pics of what your selling when I've seen these exact identical photos elsewhere.

Plain and simple, I chose Paypal because I've been a buyer/seller since the days ebay/paypal started so I've been using them since the old days, guess that's what i'm comfortable with. I've also read no matter how someone pays on here in the end they can be ripped off even with escrow. I'm not stupid when handing over my money, will do my research first, will background check people too.

I'm just researching pricing for S7's, S9's to give me an idea of what I can afford and how long it will take me to get returns. I won't be trusting a username which is a fresh account due to people hopping usernames. Never that stupid.

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:33:20 PM

Plain and simple, I chose Paypal because I've been a buyer/seller since the days ebay/paypal started so I've been using them since the old days, guess that's what i'm comfortable with. I've also read no matter how someone pays on here in the end they can be ripped off even with escrow. I'm not stupid when handing over my money, will do my research first, will background check people too.

Nobody Sell here to new user with Paypal-  Plain and simple  Grin

I am not impersonating anyone, I signed up here a while ago to sell some SP20 miners but managed to sell them locally instead.

Never let the truth spoil a good story though Smiley

Date Registered:    October 08, 2015, 12:24:47 PM
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:36:15 PM

Anyone using someone else's company name and pretending to represent there tech sales dept. Red flag already.
I'm just starting off, So i'm searching for equipment at good deals. I have to start somewhere. But i'm not one of those users who swap names and post pics of what your selling when I've seen these exact identical photos elsewhere.

I'm just researching pricing for S7's, S9's to give me an idea of what I can afford and how long it will take me to get returns. I won't be trusting a username which is a fresh account due to people hopping usernames. Never that stupid.

so basically you want none of the risk and all of the reward?

perhaps you should go back to purchasing things on ebay.
anakinisme

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 05:38:59 PM

Hi mate, you are a newbie with 4 activity and zero trust--" I guess escrow will be the best for your trade. Too many scammer in paypal too..
atleeit (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:01:14 PM

so basically you want none of the risk and all of the reward?

perhaps you should go back to purchasing things on ebay.

You ain't far off new either ha, eBay has it's strong areas. My point was i'm not going to be stupid with my money. I'm also not going to start believing people who contact me to sell using fresh sign up accounts which pretend to reflect in any way companies / or other with no activity.

I will follow the requirements of the seller when I have made the right decisions moving forward.
Matticus21

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:03:53 AM

hi mate, is it still available?  if so please get in touch.

thanks
anakinisme

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:16:13 AM

hi mate, is it still available?  if so please get in touch.

thanks

Pm me
GWhisper

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:20:49 AM

Like the OP, I'm also in the market for locally(AUS) available miners (S7,S9,R4,Avalon 6/7). Please PM me if you have units to sell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: