Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: advantages of bitcoin  (Read 14682 times)
Jessica136

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 07:36:15 AM

please pen down all the advantages of bitcoin over traditional bank system. Also mention if bitcoin system is adoptable for bank system.

There are lots of advantages of BTC. One thing I Like the most of BTC, in case of BTC I feel more safety than doing transaction on Bank system

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:41:42 AM

Bitcoin is very different from a traditional bank, and bitcoin system does not adapt to the banking system in my opinion. There are many advantages of bitcoin that we can use. As low transaction costs, it would make us less burdened by fees or other pieces. In addition we can manage with free bitcoin wallet. I guess for bitcoin system does not adapt to the banking system, because I think bitcoin system differs from traditional bank. Bitcoin is more than just to save money, but could be used for investment with the will and our freedom.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:41:40 AM

There are so many advantages of using bitcoins
-firstly if the  price of bitcoins goes down u can buy them a lot for the future
-secondly when the price of bitcoins goes up to its peak level then u could sell them , u see profit  and profit .no loss at all
-bitcoins are used as currency in different parts of the world ..if u search the net u can get them all ..
kudoos Smiley

junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:57:03 AM

Most of real advantages was said but to sum it I will say that:
-Fast transactions. Some people say that Bitcoin's transactions are slow but I disagree. My trasactions usually take less than a minute.

- No taxes. I have heard that some countries want to create taxes connected to bitcoin but it is only about the future.
- Mining. With what other currency can you get some money out of nowhere? Printing money is the prerogative of the National bank and using Bitcoin you can just buy a miner, find a pool and get some 'clear' bitcoins.
- Anonymity. Yes, you need to have a wallet and it is possible to see transactions of any wallet but still there is no direct connection between a wallet and an owner.
- Smart Contracts
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 12:26:42 PM

The main advantage is anonymity so no one can see the details of parties involved in the transaction even though all the details of transactions are public. Another advantage is speed and no third party interference so bitcoin transactions are safe and fast as compared to traditional banking system, we don’t have to depend on third parties like banks in order to make any transaction and last but not least is cheaper fees when it comes to international transfers.
yes and it has so many other advantages too, to me the main advantage is that it is decentralize currency and can be use any where in the world have same value. you do not need to convert your fiat in to another currency, where you want to do shopping,

Yes that is also a good advantage but unfortunately there are no merchants in my town who accept bitcoin as a payment option so I cannot make offline purchase using bitcoin as of now. I am sure this picture is going to change in next 5 years and most of the major merchants will start accepting bitcoin for day to day transactions.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:05:45 PM

a lot of advantages offered by the bitcoin. The most interesting thing for me is a remittance transactions very fast.
bitcoin offers the ease and speed. I really like bitcoin.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 02:14:50 PM

anonymous power, i mean i can buy things without rendering information like paypal needed on names, address
Gasturcas

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:25:48 PM

Common advantage of bitcoin is that there are either no fees, or very low fees within payments using Bitcoin. To speed up the process of transaction, user may choose to include fees for it to happen. The higher the fee, the more priority it gets and the quicker it gets processed. By the way, with Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to get and receive  money anywhere in the world anytime.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1260

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

Common advantage of bitcoin is that there are either no fees, or very low fees within payments using Bitcoin. To speed up the process of transaction, user may choose to include fees for it to happen. The higher the fee, the more priority it gets and the quicker it gets processed. By the way, with Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to get and receive  money anywhere in the world anytime.

This is only some of the advantages of bitcoin.  Bitcoin is also secured, unlike Credit cards and Visa Cards that is prone to hacking and phishing and if the company you deal with have a hidden intention on getting your credit cards number and secret pin,  transacting with bitcoin is safer because they can never do such thing with bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:48:41 PM

Yeah right this is different from before right now we have a choice for the fees for priority purposes if we want to receive it fast just increase the fee and i think it is more cheap fee than other payment proccesor. and it is easy to use unlike other that needs to verify first or real information before you can use..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:47:05 PM

The best advantage of bitcoin is being able to move unlimited amount of money overseas. Good luck trying to find any other way but bitcoin, because there isn't any other viable way.
Yeah true also the decentralization makes us feel that we own the currency. Added to this there are much more features like transparent yet secure transactions, easy to spend and accept. Ability to track different payment from different people. How much have you sent overseas by the way Tongue ?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:56:38 PM

The best advantage of bitcoin is being able to move unlimited amount of money overseas. Good luck trying to find any other way but bitcoin, because there isn't any other viable way.
Yeah true also the decentralization makes us feel that we own the currency. Added to this there are much more features like transparent yet secure transactions, easy to spend and accept. Ability to track different payment from different people. How much have you sent overseas by the way Tongue ?

fast transactions, low fees and anonimous (certain people love this part the best) and you've got the whole blockchain updated with every transaction that happened, yeah.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:11:34 PM

- Fast payments around the world
- Low Fees compared with services like paypal,banks ect.
- In the most part is anonymous
- Secure if you know what are you doing.
- Helps poor countries to figth with the inflation.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:23:14 PM

For me bitcoin and other coins can be used for trading use arbitase strategy between one market and other markets and i can make profit without doing analysis tecnical or fundamental, it is one of many advantages bitcoin and trading bitcoin is more good than stocks or forex trading.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:21:04 AM

Bitcoin is something new in the world and there are no like this before, it is easy, simple and can be used just on smartphone and i like it than fiat money that need pocket and can be thiefed on the road.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:34:33 AM

fast transactions, low fees and anonimous (certain people love this part the best) and you've got the whole blockchain updated with every transaction that happened, yeah.

Anonymity of bitcoin is being liked by many people and as well as the investors. But for those investors who are running after the profit, they are loving the advantage of bitcoin that by just simply holding bitcoin just like gold. They have a very big chance to get some profit once the price of bitcoin increases and they don't have to work for it too much.
Honestly anonymity it doesn't help but because of gambling activity many gamblers or people are want to gamble using bitcoin because of anonymity for me either bitcoin is not anonymity i will still want to use and it is more advantage because its more people can be trust bitcoin and use it than using paypal.. if it will happen in the future..
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:59:34 AM

Bitcoin is something new in the world and there are no like this before, it is easy, simple and can be used just on smartphone and i like it than fiat money that need pocket and can be thiefed on the road.
The advantages of bitcoin you can do work to earn bitcoin, to spend, to transfer and to transact online even we are in our house and also we can entertain our selves in some methods of earning of bitcoin.
Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 684

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:02:21 AM

The advantages of bitcoin you can do work to earn bitcoin, to spend, to transfer and to transact online even we are in our house and also we can entertain our selves in some methods of earning of bitcoin.
The advantage base on my experience is I am able to use it in gambling with ease. I usually do not transfer money pretty often but I do gamble most of the time, having fun in the internet is something that can give you a big satisfaction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:27:58 AM

please pen down all the advantages of bitcoin over traditional bank system. Also mention if bitcoin system is adoptable for bank system.

Bitcoin is very convenient to used for the bitcoin enthusiast, also the best when it comes to charge transaction it is very low fees of charge, and lastly very safe and secured.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:23:12 AM

Bitcoin is very convenient to used for the bitcoin enthusiast, also the best when it comes to charge transaction it is very low fees of charge, and lastly very safe and secured.
There is a different advantages to all users of bitcoin it depends on the way of uses of each users in bitcoin, for me the advantage is i can pay my bills even i am at home and many more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: