Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119614 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:08:38 AM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
Gambling i guess? Where you can earn approximate of that amount of bitcoin and even more i think if you are good in gambling luck and skills then you have what you dreamed profit every week yup that's very possible to happen when you want to then you can really make it just believe on what your self can do Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:24:42 AM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
Gambling i guess? Where you can earn approximate of that amount of bitcoin and even more i think if you are good in gambling luck and skills then you have what you dreamed profit every week yup that's very possible to happen when you want to then you can really make it just believe on what your self can do Smiley

Well i agree! But what if you dont have luck and you are keep on loosing? Well for me trading also plus signature campaigns then you could earn that but it really requires a full time sort of a whole day of working ! Trading is a really good source of profit if you know how to trade then you can earn that big.
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:55:49 AM

Well i agree! But what if you dont have luck and you are keep on loosing? Well for me trading also plus signature campaigns then you could earn that but it really requires a full time sort of a whole day of working ! Trading is a really good source of profit if you know how to trade then you can earn that big.
the trade also carries risks. but if you want to get the results you have to take risks to earn a profit. remember when you get maximum results. you also have to exert too so that your target is reached! Cheesy

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:31:19 PM

the trade also carries risks. but if you want to get the results you have to take risks to earn a profit. remember when you get maximum results. you also have to exert too so that your target is reached! Cheesy

I think trading is just the same as gambling. Both are need to risk so that you can earn. But if you a fixed weekly profit. You should avoid trading and gambling and just focus on skill type services. Eapeciall on photoshop and BBCODES. Because you can earn 0.1btc or greater if you have a good skills on that application. You can earn without risk and just pure skills.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:52:01 PM

gambling can't constant profit
but maybe some time only one week can get profit this big over one bitcoin
but sometime is lost is money,
but this earn bitcoin trading gambling buy ico coin cloud mining and hyip can earn investment use bitcoin
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:14:39 PM

gambling can't constant profit
but maybe some time only one week can get profit this big over one bitcoin
but sometime is lost is money,
but this earn bitcoin trading gambling buy ico coin cloud mining and hyip can earn investment use bitcoin

those methods requires money to earn money.. i think he is asking for a free way to earn 0.1 BTC per week.  ICO, HYIP investments is not a good choice for stable weekly profits.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:36:07 PM

Just simply join a signature campaign if your posts are good, it is easiest way to do that as other ways to earn that much needs a lot of skills, while campaign does not

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:21:30 PM

there are so many ways through which you can really win a good profit may be more that 0.1 BTC, one way is that if you invest your money in gambling you can ear the targeted amount in a very very short time, although gambling is not such an easy task but if you have some experience and skill of gambling with a good luck you can really make a good profit.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:32:23 PM

Just simply join a signature campaign if your posts are good, it is easiest way to do that as other ways to earn that much needs a lot of skills, while campaign does not

First of all its really hard to get a spot in Signature Campaign, Users apply very fast when a sig campaign came online so its not a permanent option to earn 0.1/week yes its an alternative. Second if you get a spot you cannot earn 0.1 with a campaign you can rarely make 0.03 a week.

there are so many ways through which you can really win a good profit may be more that 0.1 BTC, one way is that if you invest your money in gambling you can ear the targeted amount in a very very short time, although gambling is not such an easy task but if you have some experience and skill of gambling with a good luck you can really make a good profit.

Gambling is not a option for gambling you need some initial amount of bitcoins to bet if you don't have bitcoins how can you bet? Also betting will make you lose.

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:58:15 PM

Honestly yeah gambling is not an option to have 0.1 btc per week.. but honestly there is no way to have them per week.. maybe i just imagine maybe those escrow and manger in signature campaign are really making that amount per week.. or almost many people here can do it in trading..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:59:41 PM

Honestly yeah gambling is not an option to have 0.1 btc per week.. but honestly there is no way to have them per week.. maybe i just imagine maybe those escrow and manger in signature campaign are really making that amount per week.. or almost many people here can do it in trading..

So? It's there job and they are paid for it.
If you have something that you can offer any service that you can offer just post it in services section you will be paid for it if someone hires you and you will get a good amount of bitcoins.
Distamod

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:13:23 AM

If you have something that you can offer any service that you can offer just post it in services section you will be paid for it if someone hires you and you will get a good amount of bitcoins.

It is easy just to get a job and use the salary to buy bitcoins.
Factmine

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:29:36 AM

Yes managers do get 0.1 btc a week. It's their work. We can also earn that much. We just have to work! Either online or in the real world, if we work hard enough and work smart we can get 0.1 btc a week in dollars or whatever your currency is. Don't waste your life working for some company and be an employee forever. Work smart where you will grow and not just be stuck at your salary.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:53:30 PM

Yes managers do get 0.1 btc a week. It's their work. We can also earn that much. We just have to work! Either online or in the real world, if we work hard enough and work smart we can get 0.1 btc a week in dollars or whatever your currency is. Don't waste your life working for some company and be an employee forever. Work smart where you will grow and not just be stuck at your salary.

Why are people here focused on the activity inside Bitcointalk?  There are lots of opportunity outside this forum.  There are lots of freelance job that will pay you more than 0.1 BTC per week if you have good skill.  But the best would be look for RL job.  That way you don't need to compete for Signature Campaign, rely on your luck in gambling.  Or if you have business, you can offer your goods here at marketplace/good section. 
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:30:03 PM

If you are involve in diferrent ways to earn bitcoin,getting 0.1 per day is possible.
Signature amd twitter campaign
Trading,
Cloud mining like genesis slowly but surely.
Gambling
Faucets
Doing task on service section.
Free btc ,freebies
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:46:48 PM

With the signature campaigns this is already possible and you can do some trading or gambling without any doubts for that.
I recommend to do some signature campaigns because its way more safe than other methods nowadays.

To earn 0.1 btc only from signature campaign you need to have multiple account enrolled in multiple campaigns and then that amount can be earned easily on weekly basis.

that is not healthy!
i mean it is good to be able to log in to bitcointalk, post some comments in the afternoon when you are free and get paid for it but to do it in that size i don't think is a good idea. even if you don't get banned you are harming your eyes and wasting electricity.
This is true,some people here are earning on that way and 0.1 per week is just a piece of cake on those people have multiple accounts but it is really not healthy same as you said since you are risking your body on exposing too much in front of a pc whole day.I cant imagine to handle too many account and post required on a single day.Its better to find some investments that could able to maximize your potential earnings per week.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:48:58 PM

I never get 1 BTC per week, but I think it can be done with hard work. I think to get 1 BTC per week or more should get from a lot of ways, not just one way. To get the amount you need to try as many ways as from signature campaign, trading, and selling services. If you succeed in all these ways, I'm sure in a week you will get 1 BTC even more.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:14:47 PM

to produce 0.1 BTC every week it's very difficult, you need a huge capital to be able to produce that much BTC within 7 days. Well, I never did that, but I think it requires a very big risk. you can do it in places where trading. Well, as I said before, it would be risky, if you do not have experience, or just a bit of experience you know about trading. well, I just felt that the signature campaign is not enough to be able to generate revenue of it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1023

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:30:33 PM

I never get 1 BTC per week, but I think it can be done with hard work. I think to get 1 BTC per week or more should get from a lot of ways, not just one way. To get the amount you need to try as many ways as from signature campaign, trading, and selling services. If you succeed in all these ways, I'm sure in a week you will get 1 BTC even more.

1 btc in a week seems too much to me, the title say 0.1 btc not 1, 0.1 is possible if you just buy bitcoin but if you want to earn you need signature campign that give 0.04 at least plus mining and some trading on altcoin or bitcoin itself

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:41:26 PM

1 btc in a week seems too much to me, the title say 0.1 btc not 1, 0.1 is possible if you just buy bitcoin but if you want to earn you need signature campign that give 0.04 at least plus mining and some trading on altcoin or bitcoin itself

Apart from this he can do the skill work in which he is good that way also the OP can earn lot of bitcoin if the skill is worth full , through signature campaign is also good earning. Through Altcoin is also possible but for that should have full detail about the altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: