Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119619 times)
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:28:10 AM

For now its impossible for me to earn 0.1 btc per week.Even if i double my time still it's not enough.I just have to put hardwork on my signature campaign,or maybe i should exert more effort to double up my income.Anytime soon, i can have that 0.1 btc per week, i hope so.

there are no secret to have a success in short time, and this would be include with the OP question. its hard to earn 0.1 btc per week if you don't have many business that will paid you in btc. maybe you can get that amount with trading but you need to have more money to earn that amount and you should have a good experience from trading.

To earn 0.1 btc per week trading is the best way but you need to have some skills like market knowledge,reading chart and most important is experience.But we cant assure you that you will be able to earn 0.1 btc per week.For fast income,another method is gambling.But it depends on your luck and its more riskier than trading.And also it can make you empty hand.So,there is many ways to earn btc but you should decide which way is best for you.

Question has been answered more or less with either gambling or trading. In both situation you would require dash of luck and more experience. I checked some fraud bitcoin cloud mining companies  are offering return of 10% per month. If you do the math for return of 0.1 bitcoin invest that much in those.  Wink
On serious note if there was legit and easy (read passive ) way to earn 0.1 btc per week then I dont think price of bitcoin would have fluctuated that much.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:00:49 PM

I made more than .1 BTC per week gambling when it was much easier to bet accurately on MMA fights a few years ago.

These days, things are much tougher and there are a lot more people I know losing money betting on sports than there are people winning.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:18:52 PM

I made more than .1 BTC per week gambling when it was much easier to bet accurately on MMA fights a few years ago.

These days, things are much tougher and there are a lot more people I know losing money betting on sports than there are people winning.

Gambling can even earn you 1btc a day if it turns out to be in your favor because it all depends on luck and there is no techniques used in gambling. So  just start praying when you do the bet and see if it turns out to be in your court or not, that is how gambling works.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 05:24:44 PM

Gambling can even earn you 1btc a day if it turns out to be in your favor because it all depends on luck and there is no techniques used in gambling. So  just start praying when you do the bet and see if it turns out to be in your court or not, that is how gambling works.

Betting on MMA fights somehow can be predictable and you can almost foresee who is going to win when you compare athletes performance and their knock out powers. Fighting styles, reach advantage and records can be checked online so its a good field where you can earn BTC, MMA fights however only happens once or twice for every fortnight.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:28:47 PM

Guy I will gladly say boldly that there is no secret and the difference between those earning and those who are not is because the former can go extra mile and take more risk than the latter and so if you want to join the category of those set of people earning such amount or even more than that then be ready to go practice what they do such as gambling, trading, getting skills to do graphics, software, coding etc.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:10:30 PM

So after 21 pages does anyone have the formula on that?

I spend a lot of time reading and writing my opinion in this forum and so i did participate to a signature campaing.

This of course is something but it's not like the title of the post right?

Please don't tell me methods like clicking ads, watching videos etc.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:15:25 PM

Please don't tell me methods like clicking ads, watching videos etc.
Do not expect others to share their secrets for your earning opportunities. Most probably no one will be sharing their most benefiting ideas.

A possible solution would be you must find your feasible methods according to your skill set. Just innovate ideas and execute. Earning 0.1 bitcoins weekly is possible, I am making it through trading.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:21:54 PM

since you are member here you can join into signature campaign to earn extra bitcoin. After earning some extra bitcoin try to learn trading after trading or gaining a profit from trading , Learn about ico where you can invest your profit and earn more from them..
most users use the signature campaign for their additional income. may earn a max of about 0.04 BTC this method, you could try it, if it is less you can add some more methods dude
To join some signature campaign seems a good choice, but to earn really good money with that you have to have high rank as hero member. And for that, as I know, you need to work for it for couple years!
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

since you are member here you can join into signature campaign to earn extra bitcoin. After earning some extra bitcoin try to learn trading after trading or gaining a profit from trading , Learn about ico where you can invest your profit and earn more from them..
most users use the signature campaign for their additional income. may earn a max of about 0.04 BTC this method, you could try it, if it is less you can add some more methods dude
To join some signature campaign seems a good choice, but to earn really good money with that you have to have high rank as hero member. And for that, as I know, you need to work for it for couple years!

I was reading this forum from the start...
Now i am very happy i did registered for this account. In the past (BEFORE GOXED) i made really good income from the signature campains and i have to say that is true about being higher rank member.... today i am Hero level and i think very soon i go to the next level.
And yes it dit not came for free... i remember many many many many hours reading mostly here and writting in some cases of course.
You can see this as an investment and for money and for knowledge of course.
But yes indeed good point you made here about work for it !
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

No free money anywhere here except hacking others bitcoin.Trading and investing is risky, so learn the technique, it reduces loss and you make safer decision. Mining requires a lot and the profit is not big. As newbie, try to accrue bitcoin and grow your rank. Probably invest and trade your accrued bitcoin you might have to smile in 6 months than weekly

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shillfudder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:40:40 PM

Most users here are simply shitposting. Period

....... a shit post .......
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:49:45 PM

I think you can not always rely on that method dude. even if you hold a strong player, but it is very likely you could be lost someday. gambling is very risky and uncertain, use a secure method
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 685

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:36:07 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

well I myself never earn that high amount in a week. but I ever find a job where you can earn more than 0.1/week. but you need skill as a programmer because you will be required to make a program or renew the program. I am so sorry for forgetting the link.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

Most users here are simply shitposting. Period

Get a job and more importantly get a life. Study, Skill and work hard to earn, make every drop of your sweat count and "Earn" you money - be it fiat or bitcoin.

There is no "Secret" to earn any amount of money in this world. To get something you need to do something. No one is going to just throw 0.1btc at your face without taking anything back from your.

Definitely agree, there is no secret but get work and doing smart and hard work.
There are plenty of jobs offered more than 0.1btc per week, start your own business could give you that amount.
In this forum, bitcoin trading has better chance to earn bitcoin too but you need to learn how to make it.
Well, I've ever heard about a campaign manager could earn $800/week, more than BTC0.1. you need more than skills to earn those amount, discipline and time management to mastered obviously.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 12:04:26 AM

you can get constant profit 0.10 bitcoin/week from gambling site
in sport betting MMA fights
how you can anlys match in MMA fight, in not popular sport so is very dificult analys

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

For now its impossible for me to earn 0.1 btc per week.Even if i double my time still it's not enough.I just have to put hardwork on my signature campaign,or maybe i should exert more effort to double up my income.Anytime soon, i can have that 0.1 btc per week, i hope so.
I think you're only using one method for generating bitcoin, so you think getting 0.1 per week is impossible. whereas many people who earn even more than 0.2 BTC per week, they use many methods or even just using one method alone, the most important thing to believe and strive
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:45:37 AM

I think you're only using one method for generating bitcoin, so you think getting 0.1 per week is impossible. whereas many people who earn even more than 0.2 BTC per week, they use many methods or even just using one method alone, the most important thing to believe and strive
I don't earn 0.1 btc per week and I hope so my income in the future will be like that. Many people earn 0.1 btc or more because they have many bitcoin to invest in gambling, trading and investing. But you cannot earn 0.1 btc a week by doing signature camaaign unless you a have 5 high ranks in this forum. If you want ti earn 0.1 btc you need to be hard work and make a plan how to do it. Make a research and follow the people and get sometips how to achieve that income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:13:52 AM

Suggestions are a bit good in a way that everyone can use to so can earn that 0.1 BTC a week but
most are in gambling which is not most advisable if you really want to earn because as far I know in gambling there is a 100% winning but a 100% of losing too.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:26:55 AM

how you can anlys match in MMA fight, in not popular sport so is very dificult analys

He said that he gets and manage to win 0.1 [btc per week a few years ago and now he is having hard time on earning that amount. Surely there is no permanent in gambling industry, it's like that you are going to win for sometime and afterwards possibly that you can lose a lot. Better to have stable source of income in real life.

I posted here before that I cannot earn 0.1 btc weekly from gambling but these two weeks were excellent. I have managed to produce 0.2 btc per week from gambling only and I hope to increase it more by next week. But I also know that earning 0.1 btc from gambling will not last forever and so my earning were used as capital for my trading. I hope I can make 1 btc monthly form trading.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:14:56 AM

He said that he gets and manage to win 0.1 [btc per week a few years ago and now he is having hard time on earning that amount. Surely there is no permanent in gambling industry, it's like that you are going to win for sometime and afterwards possibly that you can lose a lot. Better to have stable source of income in real life.

I posted here before that I cannot earn 0.1 btc weekly from gambling but these two weeks were excellent. I have managed to produce 0.2 btc per week from gambling only and I hope to increase it more by next week. But I also know that earning 0.1 btc from gambling will not last forever and so my earning were used as capital for my trading. I hope I can make 1 btc monthly form trading.

Really? That's a good thing for you and I hope your luck will last for longer time and would you mind sharing here on what type of gambling games you were able to play to generate that 0.2 BTC per week. That's totally a big amount already, I don't even manage to win that amount and have a winning streak from the past months.
Having been able to earn that kind of amount consistently would only conclude that you are a gifted son. You should not be limiting your winning now that you have proven you can do it, it's the easiest way to make a living in this world and it has been my dream ever since.

I have not seen you have posted here because I see there are a lot of people posted in this forum that they keep winning but they do not share to prove it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: