Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119629 times)
meelvanchris

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:43:50 PM

Hello sir if you want to earn 0.1 btc per week try to invest trading but you need a big capital to earn that. Buy altcoin the price is low and then hold wait to increase the price and then sell . try also investing in gambling site but you need also a big capital because investing in gambling the payout is littles only. If you want to earn that bitcoin play gambling but it is very risky yes your bitcoin grow fastly but your bitcoin also loose fastly the chance of loose is very high.

how much capital money youre use altcoin trading
and how long youre experience in altcoin trading, youre realy constant profit 0.1bitcoin/week, or still only learn altcoin trading and some day can lost too this mean not constant profit

Profits & Loss is a part and parcel of trading you cannot expect to make profits in each and every trade there will be a day when you will make a wrong decision so its hard to expect a steady income from trading as it will keep on varying at each and every time few days will give you good income and very next day you may have negative income too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1304

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 11:12:39 AM

For 0.1 BTC a week you will have to do feel an invite work and show your skills to earn that amount . Rest you can do trading or small signature campaign or faucet will give me some part of it p

Best way to earn? get a job man or buy some bitcoin and get a life Cool

No signature campaign here gives 0.1btc/week and faucets are not worth of time.
Trading is one thing that is profitable if you have the skills and invested money properly. Specially altcoin trading if you can get into it early and get out early you can make a profit out of it. Mining coins is profitable for those who live where electricity and other costs are cheap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:43:13 AM

There is no such as secret on earning money.
But earning money is not that easy, especially when you do not have enough skills to earn good money from it.
I guess earning 0.1 btc is not that easy and you said for one week, it is possible if you render big service to something big company like,
And I think if you are programmer it is not have to earn that 0.1 in a week and you have many client.
But if you are a beginner and trying to earn it I guess better learn more and read some earning article.
In signature campaign if you have good rank for sure 0.1 is not hard but I think it will take you month for that.

Correct there are no secrets when it comes to earning money, you need to work hard for it, and be ready to not obtain benefits right away but instead been willing and have the patience to build a business or your skill so one day you earn that amount of money.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1112

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 04:23:52 AM

With your current rank Hero Member to get 0.1 Bitcoin/week is possible, especially you have skill in programming, design or other skill currently much sought after especially in online, like online writing, make personal blog if you have skill writing, or do trading, made online shop, i'm not suggesting you to make money with gambling.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

With your current rank Hero Member to get 0.1 Bitcoin/week is possible, especially you have skill in programming, design or other skill currently much sought after especially in online, like online writing, make personal blog if you have skill writing, or do trading, made online shop, i'm not suggesting you to make money with gambling.

As a hero member you'll only get small amount in signature campaign and in some other tasks skills are still the best tool to earn more. Be it writing or any other skills, it should be exceptional, coz if your skill is common to all, then you'll have to compete with others and the tendency is to lower the wage that you earn from your skill. Definitely no to online investments and gambling.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:59:19 AM

Hello sir if you want to earn 0.1 btc per week try to invest trading but you need a big capital to earn that. Buy altcoin the price is low and then hold wait to increase the price and then sell . try also investing in gambling site but you need also a big capital because investing in gambling the payout is littles only. If you want to earn that bitcoin play gambling but it is very risky yes your bitcoin grow fastly but your bitcoin also loose fastly the chance of loose is very high.

and how long youre experience in altcoin trading, youre realy constant profit 0.1bitcoin/week, or still only learn altcoin trading and some day can lost too this mean not constant profit
To get 0.1 bitcoin income steady easily, i need at least 10 bitcoin capital
Hard to realize that rely on small capital or even without capital to make that amount of bitcoin
I have done this before , do trading daily use scalping technique
Have 1 bitcoin capital and successfully made 0.01 weekly profit only , but steady, so yeah it's 1% profit for me.
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:10:05 AM

To get 0.1 bitcoin income steady easily, i need at least 10 bitcoin capital
Hard to realize that rely on small capital or even without capital to make that amount of bitcoin
I have done this before , do trading daily use scalping technique
Have 1 bitcoin capital and successfully made 0.01 weekly profit only , but steady, so yeah it's 1% profit for me.
I guess by all means you should raise a good capital, you have done it before then for sure you can do it again. That kind of assurance is something that we should risk to capitalize, just learn to risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

Yes, it's possible to earn 0.1 BTC or more per week through many ways. You will need proper planning for it in order to reach the goal. You have to consider your capital, time and skills through which you can reach that goal. Suppose you are expecting it from the trading and you can manage to earn 1% of profit a week then you will need 10 bitcoins to reach your goal (the safest way as compared to that of other).

Alternatively, if you can earn 20% profit a week (using high leverage) then you will need 0.5 BTC to get started but the risk will be much higher than the other method.

This is just about trading, you can explore other opportunities where you won't require initial capital in terms of money.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 07:12:53 AM

I think there's nothing secret about earning 0.1btc per week almost every bitcoin user know how to earn bitcoin.If you have skills like programming,web development,designing you can surely earn more than 0.1.Or joining signature campaign and other faucet will give you about 0.1btc per week.

what do you mean join in faucet site can get 0.1bitcoin/week
only type in faucet site you can get 0.1bitcoin/week, you can open screet and explain for me how you can get 0.1bitcoin only typers in faucet site
faucet site majority reward 100satoshi/input , so if you want get 0.1bitcoin you must type captcha 10million captcha, 1.2million/day , 500k/hour , 8000captcha/minute, how you can work 8000captcha/minute

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:35:24 AM

I think there's nothing secret about earning 0.1btc per week almost every bitcoin user know how to earn bitcoin.If you have skills like programming,web development,designing you can surely earn more than 0.1.Or joining signature campaign and other faucet will give you about 0.1btc per week.

what do you mean join in faucet site can get 0.1bitcoin/week
only type in faucet site you can get 0.1bitcoin/week, you can open screet and explain for me how you can get 0.1bitcoin only typers in faucet site
faucet site majority reward 100satoshi/input , so if you want get 0.1bitcoin you must type captcha 10million captcha, 1.2million/day , 500k/hour , 8000captcha/minute, how you can work 8000captcha/minute
That is not a realistic statement, signature campaign offers great reward than faucets. If I may remind, there is a reason why faucet are called a complete activity of wasting time because you will not gonna earn a decent amount despite doing it 24 hours a day.

STUDENTCOIN