Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119618 times)
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:23:33 AM

The problem is, day job is not available for everyone. There are some that's still studying here. There are also places in the world where you would rather do online job than go on a crappy day job just to get an equal pay, lower even, for a whole day of hard work.
Indeed, there are some that's still studying for their side income and can't do a real job. For some peoples, online job is more promising than real job in real life. A key is hard work and never give up

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:14:40 AM

i really can't believe how this post keeps on going...what makes you think others will tell you their secrets to earn money?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:16:27 PM

i really can't believe how this post keeps on going...what makes you think others will tell you their secrets to earn money?
This is forum and in forum it is free to ask and shares different knowledge that you know. This post is keep on going because of the users who are interested to share their thoughts or opinion about to this topic. I believe that successful people likes to share their knowledge to others and the fake successors choose to keep their strategy secret.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:36:48 PM

This is forum and in forum it is free to ask and shares different knowledge that you know. This post is keep on going because of the users who are interested to share their thoughts or opinion about to this topic. I believe that successful people likes to share their knowledge to others and the fake successors choose to keep their strategy secret.

I bet you mean users that are trying to raise their post counting by beating a dead horse all over the 33 pages. All answers go like this: "Hey, you can't make this '0.1BTC' from signature campaigns, go get a real job, or try trading." Something that is repeated over and over on 33 pages of this thread. So no sharing, just blabbering and spamming.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 08:52:46 PM

The problem is, day job is not available for everyone. There are some that's still studying here. There are also places in the world where you would rather do online job than go on a crappy day job just to get an equal pay, lower even, for a whole day of hard work.
Indeed, there are some that's still studying for their side income and can't do a real job. For some peoples, online job is more promising than real job in real life. A key is hard work and never give up

Acquire knacks and be smart, it will  synergize your hardwork and focus.  The problem with people today is that they just keep on charging without thinking stuffs.  They should always analyze the situation then plan accordingly.  Make sure they will get in the field where they have skills and knowledge to have an advantage over other competitors.  This will help them earn more thant 0.1 BTC per week.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:41:21 PM

I bet you mean users that are trying to raise their post counting by beating a dead horse all over the 33 pages. All answers go like this: "Hey, you can't make this '0.1BTC' from signature campaigns, go get a real job, or try trading." Something that is repeated over and over on 33 pages of this thread. So no sharing, just blabbering and spamming.

Says the guy while beating the dead horse for his sig count Wink
Wait I'm also beating the horse...
damn horse  Cry

Anyway you can't do that by giveaway or shit like that that's for sure =D

With a giveaway, you need to have the luck involved Wink. The only way to get this kind of money is to think outside of the box, you need to try and try until you find this amount on your wallet.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

Work and save--faucets and sig campaigns aren't enough.

It is really not going to be enough if you will just going to use sig camps and as well as faucets. Working on a real job plus having some source of income is possible to give you 0.1 BTC per week. Just like doing some trading of alt coin that is going to be a good way to increase the profit plus doing some freelance jobs.
Yeah to be able to reach that amount per week you need to have lots of possible ways to earn bitcoin, its good if you have more time to spend in earning btc, like in trading sig campaign, investing and skills that you can use to get paid with btc.

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:25:14 AM

Work and save--faucets and sig campaigns aren't enough.

It is really not going to be enough if you will just going to use sig camps and as well as faucets. Working on a real job plus having some source of income is possible to give you 0.1 BTC per week. Just like doing some trading of alt coin that is going to be a good way to increase the profit plus doing some freelance jobs.
Yeah to be able to reach that amount per week you need to have lots of possible ways to earn bitcoin, its good if you have more time to spend in earning btc, like in trading sig campaign, investing and skills that you can use to get paid with btc.
Speaking of possible ways, there's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin in crypto world, 0.1BTC is not hard to earn if you spend more time and be smart on what you are doing. Working in micro tasks is one of the easiest way of earning bitcoin but that would not give us that amount, we need to do more to earn more. It's just a matter on how to maximize your income, with your earning, you can try to trade with different altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:36:24 AM

Speaking of signature campaigns, it's almost impossible to earn even 0.05 per week, because although there are some campaigns where you can earn close to that amount theoretically, you would have to make so many posts for that that if you are not a super expert they will be unsubstantial mostly and you are not paid for them in the best case scenario and get banned in the worst.
i think it is not impossible but difficult because still not a sing signature campaign is giving such a high payment. but i think it is very much easy from trading alt coin. if a person invest a good amount in trading so from there he can make a good profit by investing a good amount of money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bbmeyfa

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:25:01 AM

Signature campaign,Faucet,Facebook and Twitter's Signature.Your workload will be very large, you will need a lot of time to complete.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:33:09 AM

Signature campaign,Faucet,Facebook and Twitter's Signature.Your workload will be very large, you will need a lot of time to complete.

If you load it all in one day, you'll fall short in time, and with only one account, you'll fall short of your goal of 0.1 BTC in a week. I do think that there are much faster ways to earn, like altcoin trading, though it's risky, but it's worth it. Selling of skills as mentioned many times in this thread is a great way too. Just avoid gambling, it is unpredictable and you'll learn nothing from it.  Smiley

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:34:44 AM

If that is only your means of earning to get BTC0.1 a week, I guess you need to spend more time and I do not find it wise enough to value your time. My recommendation is better look for a job that pays you the minimum, I am pretty sure, as a person we have skills and knowledge that will fit to a specific hiring, working in campaign is something not to be considered as full time job but a side job rather.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:07:56 AM

i agree on your opinion the way you put it.. but i believe that the successful people share their knowledge after they found something new...and share their old working method that now maybe old enough to not work Smiley
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:26:52 AM

Exactly, different peson has different opinion. Maybe for this guy the most easy way to earn btc is by trading and other guy earn more by gambling. There's always different and new ways to earn bitcoin which people may share with each other

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:37:05 AM

ok, enough with the theoretical. can you tell me a way to actually earn 0.1 BTC per week?

I will tell you practical! sign up for a signature campaign, also trade about 10 BTC to an exchange and if you are lucky to buy low and sell high then you will have much more (this can end up losing also...and maybe more).. Also make work for real things in life and get paid in BTC.

Now is there any autopilot working to earn this money? this is a good question Smiley
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:50:07 PM

Acquire knacks and be smart, it will  synergize your hardwork and focus.  The problem with people today is that they just keep on charging without thinking stuffs.  They should always analyze the situation then plan accordingly.  Make sure they will get in the field where they have skills and knowledge to have an advantage over other competitors.  This will help them earn more thant 0.1 BTC per week.
You are right but, I think the people who are able to make 0.1 a week are the ones that can really manage their time and to manage it you have to have time, for most of us we are workers and students we don’t have a whole day to stay in front of the computer trying to make money, the only time we have is in the weekend and that is not enough, I know that people always look for an easy way to make money but that is not possible you have to give something and work hard for it.

Simply I like to conclude that there will be no chances for any secrets just due to online earning nor bitcoin based payments. Things are similar to what we are already having in real life. Work hard and earn better.
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:46:06 PM

ok, enough with the theoretical. can you tell me a way to actually earn 0.1 BTC per week?

I will tell you practical! sign up for a signature campaign, also trade about 10 BTC to an exchange and if you are lucky to buy low and sell high then you will have much more (this can end up losing also...and maybe more).. Also make work for real things in life and get paid in BTC.

Now is there any autopilot working to earn this money? this is a good question Smiley

Many do not have 10 Bitcoin trading. Therefore, trade does not bring such high profits as you want.
We need to find a good job that pays a lot of money. And part of the obtained simply convert Bitcoin
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:27:26 PM

Many do not have 10 Bitcoin trading. Therefore, trade does not bring such high profits as you want.
We need to find a good job that pays a lot of money. And part of the obtained simply convert Bitcoin

Well nobody said what are the: must have

so if not have 10 Btc maybe try with 20 >Huh joke of course but is never to late to earn or buy some.. at this point of course not so easy. But better to really somebody share an auto pilot work to earn 0.1 per week ? ? ?
The must have on that question: computer and some spare time to setup!

Wait for proposals Smiley
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:34:30 PM

Speaking of signature campaigns, it's almost impossible to earn even 0.05 per week, because although there are some campaigns where you can earn close to that amount theoretically, you would have to make so many posts for that that if you are not a super expert they will be unsubstantial mostly and you are not paid for them in the best case scenario and get banned in the worst.
i think it is not impossible but difficult because still not a sing signature campaign is giving such a high payment. but i think it is very much easy from trading alt coin. if a person invest a good amount in trading so from there he can make a good profit by investing a good amount of money.
I think there is a signature campaign are on salary up to 0.08 BTC per week. you only need to add a few small jobs to supplement your income to 0.02 BTC. for example, investment, blogs, etc
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:44:26 PM

I think you must join the signature campaigns here in the bitcointalk website and them maintain your good posting thoughts, then hold your btc. Also join those social media bounty campaigns like in twitter campaigns or like in facebook campaigns, there maybe you will reach 0.1 btc per week; it would be a secret tips for me I guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: