Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119614 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:02:38 PM

The truth is its hard for me to earn 0.1BTC per week even me I cant find an easiest way to earn such amount. I think the best is trading just choose best altcoin to trade that provide profit daily. Just the usual advise by others buy at low price and sell at high price.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:14:18 PM

The truth is its hard for me to earn 0.1BTC per week even me I cant find an easiest way to earn such amount. I think the best is trading just choose best altcoin to trade that provide profit daily. Just the usual advise by others buy at low price and sell at high price.

I think you can earn .1BTC per week or more in trading. The more experience members here are in that range in terms of profit from trading. I cannot earn .1BTC because I'm just doing signature campaign and I just started to learn trading as well. In gambling, yes its possible but the risk of loosing is greater if you play like dice, so its not for me right now. Maybe if I have extra funds I will gamble but not now.
Vickysagar

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

Anything for new members who are new..?
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
You can only get that profit only in trading, if you are good and and smart traders. You cannot get that earnings in signature campaign only, then if you are very lucky person you can visit any gambling sites that pays bitcoin.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:27:18 PM

If you have 15 BTC to spare, you can make .1 BTC a week ATM by margin lending on Poloniex.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:58:25 PM

You earn if you want. You need some capital to earn like that . I think 2-4 bitcoin is enough to you to earn 0.1 . If you a trader do a research , visit ann thread to follow updates , and use some strategies for sure you will earn like that. But if you buy altcoin quickly without research and you buy your bitcoin with 1-3 altcoin only  and those coin dump your money also dump. Dont spread your all bitcoin in one altcoin just spread it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:06:34 PM

If you have 15 BTC to spare, you can make .1 BTC a week ATM by margin lending on Poloniex.
Investment can't guaranteed our earning when we are choosing the wrong coin maybe were going to choose all coins that has a potential to grow in a week 15btc is huge amount of initial deposit to start lending on that site where we can do everything we want on that.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
You can only get that profit only in trading, if you are good and and smart traders. You cannot get that earnings in signature campaign only, then if you are very lucky person you can visit any gambling sites that pays bitcoin.

Earning 0.1 btc from signature campaign is impossible as no campaign will pay that high amount of bitcoins on weekly basis so if you want to earn that amount regularly then trading is the only way but for that you also need to have good knowledge about the market trends and you should do good research before entering into and gambling is very risky as there is no guarantee of making profits but still if you want to try your luck in it then you can enter at your own risk.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:01:26 AM

Well that wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it? But here are some ideas:

-get a job
-mine
-run a blog or some yt channel
-sell stuff online

I've heard that blogging and yt channels can be a pretty good income if done right.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:11:04 AM

Its not that hard to earn 0.1 btc per week and that can be done with trading altcoins but may be you need to have capital of at least 1 btc to start trading and if you can manage to have that capital then it will make things easier for you as higher investment will always give you higher profits.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:08:44 AM

yeah the greater the capital have you got then get 0.1 BTC per week is not a difficult thing you know ? because there are many methods if you have a lot of capital
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:19:44 AM

Investment can't guaranteed our earning when we are choosing the wrong coin maybe were going to choose all coins that has a potential to grow in a week 15btc is huge amount of initial deposit to start lending on that site where we can do everything we want on that.

lending is not trading
lending in poloniex or bitfinex is guaranteed can get profit, but if 15 bitcoin only get 0.1bitcoin/week is very small profit
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:54:43 AM

I think lending in poloniex including safe investment. but if you use a large enough amount in this business of course I'd be quite risky but this method is pretty good
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:04:52 AM

lending is not trading
lending in poloniex or bitfinex is guaranteed can get profit, but if 15 bitcoin only get 0.1bitcoin/week is very small profit

Well, not exactly "guaranteed." I took a haircut when bitfinex got "hacked"...
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:10:48 AM

lending is not trading

That's another story, hack is possible in any exchange site but to get 0.1 bitcoin/week coming from 15 is quite a good return already.
It's like you are lending for 4% amount of your money which I think reasonable enough to risk that amount, actually I never knew that was
the rate until you posted here. I'm thinking right now of pulling our my investing is some gambling sites here and lend it out in polo.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:24:29 AM

lending is not trading

That's another story, hack is possible in any exchange site but to get 0.1 bitcoin/week coming from 15 is quite a good return already.
It's like you are lending for 4% amount of your money which I think reasonable enough to risk that amount, actually I never knew that was
the rate until you posted here. I'm thinking right now of pulling our my investing is some gambling sites here and lend it out in polo.

It's been really good for the past couple of weeks. Usually, it is only a fraction of that. The alt market has been hot lately. I also recently set up an API with this site. https://www.poloniexlendingbot.com/ That way, I can always have my BTC in loan. The auto renew on Poloniex sucks because your bid can end up not matching the market at all. The site asks for a gratuity of 10% of your proceeds, but it is worth it for me.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:37:37 PM

I think the question should be "what services can I rendered to make 0.1btc par week" to earned 0.1btc is easy if you have any digital skills such as video or audio editing, forex trading, photoshop and website design. You may have the skills but you also need dedication and commitment to work things out.
MattScott

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:20:04 PM

Every investment and loan it requires a lot of money and very risky. Think guaranteed, you can earn them only by the traditional types of earnings. On the Internet it will be difficult to do.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:24:22 PM

I think the question should be "what services can I rendered to make 0.1btc par week" to earned 0.1btc is easy if you have any digital skills such as video or audio editing, forex trading, photoshop and website design. You may have the skills but you also need dedication and commitment to work things out.

The issue is there will be a time when there will be no demand for those services and in that case he will be jobless with no income as its hard to find those services on regular basis and it will not give him regular source of income so if he wants to earn that amount regularly then he can go for trading as trading is available 24/7.
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:51:08 PM

I think lending in poloniex including safe investment. but if you use a large enough amount in this business of course I'd be quite risky but this method is pretty good
although all kinds of investments are risky, and putting your money in exchange is also a risk. but i think there is no other way to make money , if you want to earn money then you have to put your  money in risk first and only then you can think about making money from trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: