Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119619 times)
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:23:55 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
It's very easy if you will dedicated yourself to work fulltime in bitcoin, for me the first way is signature campaign and then the trading because I think almost all of bitcoin user are go to trading and that is good way to make money but sometimes there's a loss in trading.
You are right if you want to earn without capital you can do it by joining signature campaign and if you have a good amount of btc then start trading there is a high chance to make 0.1 per week

That is the best way to start journey in bitcoins and if you don't have capital then you can always get that capital by joining signature campaign and try to save all those earnings from and once you are satisfied with your capital you can use it in trading.
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:50:41 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
It's very easy if you will dedicated yourself to work fulltime in bitcoin, for me the first way is signature campaign and then the trading because I think almost all of bitcoin user are go to trading and that is good way to make money but sometimes there's a loss in trading.
You are right if you want to earn without capital you can do it by joining signature campaign and if you have a good amount of btc then start trading there is a high chance to make 0.1 per week

That is the best way to start journey in bitcoins and if you don't have capital then you can always get that capital by joining signature campaign and try to save all those earnings from and once you are satisfied with your capital you can use it in trading.

That's correct as not all be having money to invest in trading and as they are new they also have a fear of loosing their investment so its better to earn them first and then invest so even if you loose you always have an opportunity to earn them back from signature campaign.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

Lets see, 0.1BTC is about $122 in USD right now. Get a job that pays minimum wage in the United States and work 40 hours a week and you will have 320. That is more than twice the amount you want to earn in a week.

Some of that will be lost if you decide to convert it into Bitcoin but you will still have plenty more than $122 in bitcoin each week. Trying to make that money by working directly for Bitcoin would be much harder though. But I don’t see the point.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:02:32 PM

Its not easy to get 0.1 btc regularly either from trading as there will be days when you will be making loss in trading so there is no concrete or guaranteed method that can give you 0.1 btc on weekly basis.

duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:57:34 PM

Its not easy to get 0.1 btc regularly either from trading as there will be days when you will be making loss in trading so there is no concrete or guaranteed method that can give you 0.1 btc on weekly basis.

But you can multiply your sources of income and if you have any technical skills like programming or designing then you can offer your services and earn a good amount of bitcoin and who knows your income may exceed then 0.1 btc.
jesuismarc

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:15:13 PM

you can probably do it if you traded bitcoin using technical analysis. Im a swing trader myself and i've seen some pretty decent profits from using trend channel analysis. of course there are also losses but for the most part im positive. if you get really good at trading it is definitely possible to generate a steady stable income from trading bitcoins
g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 10:17:00 PM

you can probably do it if you traded bitcoin using technical analysis. Im a swing trader myself and i've seen some pretty decent profits from using trend channel analysis. of course there are also losses but for the most part im positive. if you get really good at trading it is definitely possible to generate a steady stable income from trading bitcoins

I don't agree that you can get stable income from trading as you will be also making some losses somedays and in that case your income will be in negative and you cannot be sure that every time you will be making only profits from trading.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

I think there is no secret to earn money but it all depends you that how much experienced you are in your field of job .
so try to increase your experience and logically understand everything . that will turn you into better Profit ways .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Katanabits

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:05:32 AM

I think become a seller or signature campaign manager is one of the good source to earn 0.1 more a week..
Like other people who are selling in digital goods they are earn by selling like coupons aws account i heard that they can earn more of that..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:10:04 AM

Lets see, 0.1BTC is about $122 in USD right now. Get a job that pays minimum wage in the United States and work 40 hours a week and you will have 320. That is more than twice the amount you want to earn in a week.

Some of that will be lost if you decide to convert it into Bitcoin but you will still have plenty more than $122 in bitcoin each week. Trying to make that money by working directly for Bitcoin would be much harder though. But I don’t see the point.

Exactly my thought! OP made it look like Bitcoin is way beyond reach.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 06:14:41 AM

I think become a seller or signature campaign manager is one of the good source to earn 0.1 more a week..
Like other people who are selling in digital goods they are earn by selling like coupons aws account i heard that they can earn more of that..
Signature campaign manager earns morethan 0.1 I think , the signature campaign that has a large number of members has the more salary of campaign manager.

Selling digital goods can be more than or less than 0.1 depends on the outcome of the item you sell if it is indemand or not.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:15:53 AM

It's not easy to become signature campaign manager, you need reputation, high rank and trustable to become signature campaign manager. That's why there are only 3-6 signcamp manager on this forum.

Earn 0.1 bitcoin per week is really possible. If you have an expert skill like design, good on coding, typing and marketing, you can sell your service on service section.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:17:41 AM

Signature campaign manager earns morethan 0.1 I think , the signature campaign that has a large number of members has the more salary of campaign manager.

Selling digital goods can be more than or less than 0.1 depends on the outcome of the item you sell if it is indemand or not.
campaign managers earn a lot. They can get upto 0.2 for managing 1 campaign. Look at Yahoo, he is managing 10 campaigns and I believe he earns more than 1 Bitcoin in a week. Damn it. THey are very very rich and very very good in this field. I think I also need to practice to become a manager like that.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:25:45 AM

I think there is no secret to earn money but it all depends you that how much experienced you are in your field of job .
so try to increase your experience and logically understand everything . that will turn you into better Profit ways .
Yes , you are right , In the beginning I was also facing the problem of earning in bulk but was not able to earn much because my experience in the bitcoin was very low and also very limited understanding about the bitcoin and its simple rules .
But as the time increases by me for the bitcoin , new new ideas and topics I found in this forum to start the big earning business with bitcoin and also I tried few of them and got a better success .
This is really good travel of my life with bitcoin that made my mind more wise .
Well here I am earning 0.1btc per month with trading​ and signature campaign that is not a bad amount for the earning and living .
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:41:37 PM

campaign managers earn a lot. They can get upto 0.2 for managing 1 campaign. Look at Yahoo, he is managing 10 campaigns and I believe he earns more than 1 Bitcoin in a week. Damn it. THey are very very rich and very very good in this field. I think I also need to practice to become a manager like that.

There's not that much skills needed in managing a campaign so I wouldn't really say "Very good in this field" to someone that's managing a campaign for quite a while. This forum is mostly about trust. If you have negative trust, no one's going to have a deal with you no matter how good your offer might be. Take a look at new campaign managers, they can hardly get a campaign to manage. But since Yahoo has been around for a while, people are taking his service instead.

Managing campaign can totally be programmed with very little human intervention. You can create a script that checks the length of the participant's post minus the quoted part and then at the pay day, a human will check if the posts actually made any sense and is not just lengthy. This is what the Bitmixer campaign does. I bet that in the future most campaigns will be like this. It's more practical since you just have to pay one time for the script and then pay little to the manager since he only have to check if the posts made any sense (and I really think that eventually even a bot will be able to do that).

In other words, getting a job here like managing signature campaign doesn't necessarily mean that you're excellent at it or you're the best at it. Most of the time it's just about the trust.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:18:08 PM

There is no way that every single user of bitcoin is good at trading also you need to understand that for you to earn any money while trading someone else needs to lose money at trading money is not generated out of nowhere.
Vyki00

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:11:10 PM

There is no way that every single user of bitcoin is good at trading also you need to understand that for you to earn any money while trading someone else needs to lose money at trading money is not generated out of nowhere.

I agree with you. Everyone chooses his own way to become rich. I chose the MLM business. My friend earned 5 bitcoins in one month of work. I think that this is a very good result
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:21:53 PM

Its possible to reach those income, but the work and risk around such income is high as well, with that said each one should consider lower income like half of those thats is more easy to reach with signature help and trading.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:47:01 PM

if you do not have a major job in real life of course you can work and dedication full time 24 hours in bitcoin. but I and some other users have a job in real life and that makes us unable to work full time in bitcoin, but I'm trying to get a 0.1 BTC per week

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:35:55 AM

if you do not have a major job in real life of course you can work and dedication full time 24 hours in bitcoin. but I and some other users have a job in real life and that makes us unable to work full time in bitcoin, but I'm trying to get a 0.1 BTC per week

If you have a regular job in real life then you can focus on that and you could easily earn 0.1 btc in fiat value per week. You don't need to be full time in bitcoin if you have regular job but if you don't then finding a good source of bitcoin will take time but it is all worth it, just explore this forum and try to find some freelance that suits to your skills and also do other source of income like investment and for sure you will earn 0.1 btc per week easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: