Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119621 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:08:53 PM

I think if done without capital, it may be difficult to get a large and stable results every week.
But if you have capital, then it would be easy to get 0.1 per week, I can get it from trading or gambling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

I don't think that there can be any secret in earning money the only thing you need to do is to work hard and find the multiple sources of income but I believe that the best way to earn that amount on weekly basis is through trading altcoins.
If you read the OP he stated that he wants some advice to earn 0.1 btc and about secrets in earnings actually there are some secrets to earn you just have to search it to find out

Even if someone knows the secret on one will  prefer to disclose it hear and will keep it private as no one wants that other should know about their secrets of earning money so if you want to know the secrets then you have to search it on your own.

I agree with you, if someone must have a secret to earn 0.1 BTC per week he or she would not just tell anyone or share it in a forum like this his secret that easily. He might share it with a friend but he should be close with that person to be able to trust him with that secret. Anyways, earning that amount of bitcoin must not be easy if ever this is possible. There are many ways to earn bitcoin but a huge earning like that must have come with big effort and hard work.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:38:59 PM

I don't think that there can be any secret in earning money the only thing you need to do is to work hard and find the multiple sources of income but I believe that the best way to earn that amount on weekly basis is through trading altcoins.
If you read the OP he stated that he wants some advice to earn 0.1 btc and about secrets in earnings actually there are some secrets to earn you just have to search it to find out

Even if someone knows the secret on one will  prefer to disclose it hear and will keep it private as no one wants that other should know about their secrets of earning money so if you want to know the secrets then you have to search it on your own.

I agree with you, if someone must have a secret to earn 0.1 BTC per week he or she would not just tell anyone or share it in a forum like this his secret that easily. He might share it with a friend but he should be close with that person to be able to trust him with that secret. Anyways, earning that amount of bitcoin must not be easy if ever this is possible. There are many ways to earn bitcoin but a huge earning like that must have come with big effort and hard work.

For sure no one will disclose their secret of earning bitcoins as if I have any method to double my coins in quick time then I will definitely like to keep it secret as no one wants that others should get benefits from their methods of earnings.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

For sure no one will disclose their secret of earning bitcoins as if I have any method to double my coins in quick time then I will definitely like to keep it secret as no one wants that others should get benefits from their methods of earnings.

That is not right it is upto the user who takes which advice is correct and which one he can use and benefit from it, their are so many of them who are telling the way of earning through trading and giving ideas of how to earn it but it is upto the users who how takes the ideas and work on it.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:43:11 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
It's very easy if you will dedicated yourself to work fulltime in bitcoin, for me the first way is signature campaign and then the trading because I think almost all of bitcoin user are go to trading and that is good way to make money but sometimes there's a loss in trading.
There is no way that every single user of bitcoin is good at trading also you need to understand that for you to earn any money while trading someone else needs to lose money at trading money is not generated out of nowhere.
if you do not have a major job in real life of course you can work and dedication full time 24 hours in bitcoin. but I and some other users have a job in real life and that makes us unable to work full time in bitcoin, but I'm trying to get a 0.1 BTC per week

If you can earn 0.1 BTC as a side income then more power to you since earning that is not easy even if someone dedicated the effort equivalent to a full time job, so if you can do it in your spare time then I suppose you are very good at trading or investing.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:09:11 PM

That is not right it is upto the user who takes which advice is correct and which one he can use and benefit from it, their are so many of them who are telling the way of earning through trading and giving ideas of how to earn it but it is upto the users who how takes the ideas and work on it.

Yes it is up to the user whether to take the advice of others or not. Given the situation, it is not easy to share and to trust others with your secrets in earning bitcoins but I think it would be harder to trust what others are going to say. We do not know if the person giving the advice is genuine with his act after all. It is still better to find your own way to earn bitcoins (earn big, to be optimistic) at least you can trust yourself.

Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:55:28 PM

I do not earn 0.1 bitcoin per week. This is a big sum for me. I'm just new to the bitcoin community and I do not know where you can make a lot of bitcoins.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:59:59 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

The best way to earn 0.1 BTC weekly is by selling digital product on the marketplace section. or you may do some freelancing job and get paid with BTC whether weekly or monthly. Word of advice don't confuse yourself with free ways of getting BTC because most of them are fraud and scams!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:56:15 AM

The best way to earn 0.1 BTC weekly is by selling digital product on the marketplace section. or you may do some freelancing job and get paid with BTC whether weekly or monthly. Word of advice don't confuse yourself with free ways of getting BTC because most of them are fraud and scams!
Those two types of earning bitcoin is not stable because if there is no buyer or person that gonna hire you then you can't earn 0.1 or at least few bitcoins. Per week is one of the most concern earnings here and i think it is best to just do investment and trading at the same time so you can maximize and earn 0.1 per week.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

I really doubt that there's ever a secret money making method to be honest. Almost all methods are laid out on the Internet and most of the secret methods are inevitably going to be out on public in no time. There's e-whoring, phishing, and other black hat money methods that people don't know about but it's not totally not a secret. A simple google search will link you to a place full of tutorials on how to do these stuffs.

0.1BTC is not a huge amount of money. You can earn this amount of money by white hat methods like a combination of signature campaign, trading, ICO bounties, etc.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:34:20 PM

Number one there is gambling if you can play and afford to lose atleast 0.01 bitcoin then you had the chance to win up to 0.1 bitcoin weekly but when you already reach your goal stop and find another ways on how you can earn again from another activity don't depend on gambling coz its not always you can win.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:33:11 PM

Coins that have a low price has a reason why they are there. A coin doesn't have to become a scam coin to become a total garbage. There are coins out there that have a low price because the developers do not update that much or the project simply was a failure all along. Personally, I would choose to trade major coins instead of buying some dead coin and then hoping that they will revive anytime soon.

You can always truly believe in something and yet become wrong about it. You can believe all you want on a certain coin that it has a potential but that doesn't mean that it will pump in the future. The market isn't built in beliefs. It's built with facts. The fact that the coin is a boring coin and not much is trading it is enough reason for you to not buy random coins.

I can only imagine someone buying random cheap coins as someone who's looking for a couple of coins in the garbage can.
The only secret of to earn 0.1 BTC per week is to work hard for it. You have to market your skills and get the best for the services you are rendered for. You only need to have a better understanding of the market when and how to buy and sell your coins. It is more easier for those who analyze the market and make a right decision of when to pick coins from market and by the time when you know that now it is the best time for you to sell them.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:20:45 AM

I think there is no secret to produce 0.1 btc per week, it depends on your capital, if you have a large capital, certainly to get 0.1 btc is easily. but if you only get from free, of course need many times and patience.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:09:26 AM

As op said there was no secret to earn 0.1 btc weekly but it all depends on your luck,hardwork,and you capital. But if you are hero member or uper position in this forum you can earn 0.1btc (near) easily with signature campaign or you have to invest your capital in vary forms to get better result
djordjamayna

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 03:24:37 PM

I make it daily. I've put much work into internet and have currently about 6 sources of income. I also sell all my knowledge I gain so I get even more money Smiley
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:07:00 PM

I make it daily. I've put much work into internet and have currently about 6 sources of income. I also sell all my knowledge I gain so I get even more money Smiley
So what's the secret in earning that much weekly? Cause I also would like to know. What's your 6 sources of income? By the way, I think the sercet was Hardwork and Patience.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 07:56:50 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 08:08:49 PM by cjmoles

So what's the secret in earning that much weekly? Cause I also would like to know. What's your 6 sources of income? By the way, I think the sercet was Hardwork and Patience.

There is no secret....it's all time, devotion, and experience....there are no shortcut!  Learn the platform and put it to use....that's the secret! LEARN AS MUCH ABOUT THE PLATFORM AS POSSIBLE and take advantage of its utility because bitcoin is rich with opportunity.
Jonny_DD

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

There is no secret....it's all time, devotion, and experience....there are no shortcut!  Learn the platform and put it to use....that's the secret! LEARN AS MUCH ABOUT THE PLATFORM AS POSSIBLE and take advantage of its utility because bitcoin is rich with opportunity.

I'm interested too. What specific works do you do to receive such dents? Do you trade? Or investments? What is your share capital?
I can not earn so much. My income is much less than 0.1 bitcoin per week
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:34:54 PM

Even if there was a secret way to make a lot of money legally, why anyone with the secret will share that with anyone, if you found such a way to make money the most likely thing to do for anyone is to not tell anyone about it and keep profiting from the method yourself.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:14:49 AM

Even if there was a secret way to make a lot of money legally, why anyone with the secret will share that with anyone, if you found such a way to make money the most likely thing to do for anyone is to not tell anyone about it and keep profiting from the method yourself.

I agree with this, let's say you found to make money consistently on a gambling site, would you really care to share it to everyone or someone you really trust? I bet you would not, you would capture that opportunity to make money as much as you can before that gambling site detects it on their system and patch it up.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: