Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119621 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:09:20 AM

I believe there is no secret in earning 0.1 BTC per week.  You just need to work hard and smart to achieve it.  Try to read and study this forum and other possible cause of income and you will find out that the information is out there and we are just lazy looking for it. To earn 0.1 BTC per week, you need to work, work, and work.  If you do no like working then study trading and master it. There is no other way.
Yes seeking for knowledge is the secret for me to earn at least 0.1 bitcoin per week and nothing can be really short cut way to earn that without having knowledge. This forum is the best way to get knowledge about something and it can really help someone to earn 0.1 bitcoin per week because there is a lot of things to do from this forum and also a lot of offers from most of the members to easily earn money by doing their simple tasks.
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:20:41 AM

If you have 15 BTC to spare, you can make .1 BTC a week ATM by margin lending on Poloniex.
Investment can't guaranteed our earning when we are choosing the wrong coin maybe were going to choose all coins that has a potential to grow in a week 15btc is huge amount of initial deposit to start lending on that site where we can do everything we want on that.

lending is not trading
lending in poloniex or bitfinex is guaranteed can get profit, but if 15 bitcoin only get 0.1bitcoin/week is very small profit
What does it really mean to lend out on these sites anyways?
Are you lending out to indivduals and then asking for interest to do it? This sort of lending is happening or just for the purpose for trading with an alt coin on the site?
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:43:15 AM

Start trading on exchanges, but better yet start trading on DEX (decentralized exchanges)
Trading is a great domain for making a huge profit. I advise people to start doing that and learn a lot from their experience, maybe in some point, you can reach 0.1 btc per week. People should delete there limit about making profit and always hoping for more and more. No one can stop people who dream for better profit, but should be hard worker.
You can also lose money with trading so there is no guarantee to have that amount, actually if you are good
in trading you can have more than that amount.

Combining trading and working with a stable job would bring good result to your life and you will get that.
Semur_Jengkol

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:59:39 AM

I think with the trading and initial capital 1 btc then we can earn 0.1 btc per week. options trading is best altcoin new because usually the price will be in the pump.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:16:28 AM

I think with the trading and initial capital 1 btc then we can earn 0.1 btc per week. options trading is best altcoin new because usually the price will be in the pump.
Not possible if you are not that good, making a fixed income of that amount will require you skills to be able to
do it consistently, in fact 1 BTC is very low to trade if you have confidence that you can earn constantly.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

Start trading on exchanges, but better yet start trading on DEX (decentralized exchanges)
Trading is a great domain for making a huge profit. I advise people to start doing that and learn a lot from their experience, maybe in some point, you can reach 0.1 btc per week. People should delete there limit about making profit and always hoping for more and more. No one can stop people who dream for better profit, but should be hard worker.
You can also lose money with trading so there is no guarantee to have that amount, actually if you are good
in trading you can have more than that amount.

Combining trading and working with a stable job would bring good result to your life and you will get that.

Having a stable job alone can give you 0.1BTC or even much more than that if you live in a first world country. Part of me wants to disagree that combining trading and working with a stable job can give you something since you're going to risk the money from your work to trade. If you start doing bad investments, this money goes to waste. Luckily, you can prevent having more loss in trading by selling quick when the coin is about to become a shit coin (e.g. missing dev).

Frankly, if you're just a newbie trader, it's thousand times better to just find a day job. It pays much more and it lets you experience life more (by interacting with other people more) while trading just make you look on your computer screen studying charts and watching out for news.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:31:21 PM

if you have skills you can offer, and feel confident with it, then just try! you can decide on the price as you want, but also pay attention, don't let your price too high or else no one want your service.
Yes. But make sure your design is unique and the client will be interested to book an order to your design and make a competitive price too to fight against the market in here.

This is good for those developers, designers or freelancers. If you are a start up and aspiring freelancer, to get a client fast the best way to do is to offer your service for a cheaper price. It's good for building up your portfolio and when you think that you have enough background and it's worth to pay you higher, then just adjust the price.

It's usually bad for the industry for newcomers to offer their service for a cheaper price because it will devaluate the work. Customers will say that it's only $10 on you when someone's offering them $15. This doesn't make the rates go down but it also make the normal rates look like it's a high rate. It's understandable that you're just building up your portfolio and whatnot so the price is cheaper but are you that not confident with your skills that you start lowering the price of the whole market? People will come to you even when you offer the same rate as others.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

There's no secret way for it to gain and earn 0.1BTC a week it came uo to you on you're  way of earnings. Me i'm 0.1BTC more because i have a investment that trully growing definitely so i just need to wait untik i can harvest it. Well also this signature campaign help me a lots to earn bitcoin

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:03:25 PM

There's no secret way for it to gain and earn 0.1BTC a week it came uo to you on you're  way of earnings. Me i'm 0.1BTC more because i have a investment that trully growing definitely so i just need to wait untik i can harvest it. Well also this signature campaign help me a lots to earn bitcoin

You can earn that amount on weekly basis only if you have multiple ways of earning it as you will never earn that huge amount only from signature campaign but if you are really active in trading then you can expect that earnings on regular basis and sometimes you will also make a loss if your timing of buying or selling is not perfect.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:36:08 PM

Yes, there's no secret way on earning that amount weekly because the ways are exposed here in forum and with different blogs and threads. But if you are a trader earning this amount is more possible for you but you need to consider first on investing higher capital for you to generate good return.
revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:00:29 PM

Yes, there's no secret way on earning that amount weekly because the ways are exposed here in forum and with different blogs and threads. But if you are a trader earning this amount is more possible for you but you need to consider first on investing higher capital for you to generate good return.

Yes if you want to earn that amount regularly then you should also be ready with good capital to invest in trading as higher capital can only give you higher profits and if you invest low amount then even your profit margin will be low and it will take long time to earn that money with a small capital.
litaf

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:19:01 AM

The easiest and not so secret way of earning 0.1btc per week is to go get any job (assuming you live in the US). Any minimum wage job would easily pay that much if not more. with your new income, you can slowly accumulate capital to invest in bitcoin and other alcoins. After you have set enough of your income into investing in bitcoin, you can start using a portion of that to speculate and trade in the markets until you make enough to quit your job and focus purely on trading and investing bitcoin.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:24:23 AM

The easiest and not so secret way of earning 0.1btc per week is to go get any job (assuming you live in the US). Any minimum wage job would easily pay that much if not more. with your new income, you can slowly accumulate capital to invest in bitcoin and other alcoins. After you have set enough of your income into investing in bitcoin, you can start using a portion of that to speculate and trade in the markets until you make enough to quit your job and focus purely on trading and investing bitcoin.

Why to put real money in buying bitcoins when you have plenty of options to earn them freely as I never invested my real money in bitcoins as I am earning it in many ways so keep your fiat safe for your day to day expenses and save bitcoins for the future as the price of bitcoins will keep on increasing over a period of time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:58:49 AM

Why to put real money in buying bitcoins when you have plenty of options to earn them freely as I never invested my real money in bitcoins as I am earning it in many ways so keep your fiat safe for your day to day expenses and save bitcoins for the future as the price of bitcoins will keep on increasing over a period of time.
It is easier to just buy bitcoins rather than starting from a new scratch and working hard to earn it for free and also buying bitcoin with your money will save a lot of time and you will be open for the new possibilities or ways to grow your bitcoin fast like trading and investing in different kind of field like thru sites or ICO or to a coin. Time is gold and we should do it as early as possible.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:58:21 AM

Yes if you want to earn that amount regularly then you should also be ready with good capital to invest in trading as higher capital can only give you higher profits and if you invest low amount then even your profit margin will be low and it will take long time to earn that money with a small capital.

But that's where the problem is starting. Many of the people here specific with new comers, they want to earn higher but they are not willing to invest bigger amount or they don't have enough to invest. This amount is really good if you will have enough to invest or if not, you should learn a lot of skills to acquire this profit weekly.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:36:13 AM

There's no secrets to earn 1BTC per week, you only need is to become efficient, patient and hardworking. Also be wise especially to the decision you been made. Because if you want to earn income you can make a strategy to make it happen.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:41:59 AM

There's no secrets to earn 1BTC per week, you only need is to become efficient, patient and hardworking. Also be wise especially to the decision you been made. Because if you want to earn income you can make a strategy to make it happen.
Agree with this, we need a determination to make our income reach 0.1 bitcoin per week and i think you need to engage in multiple earning method and the strategy will be discover by your own while you doing the method.
I will recommend to you is trading method this would not requiring huge capital but it will need more knowledge in this method.
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:49:04 AM

Agree with this, we need a determination to make our income reach 0.1 bitcoin per week and i think you need to engage in multiple earning method and the strategy will be discover by your own while you doing the method.
I will recommend to you is trading method this would not requiring huge capital but it will need more knowledge in this method.

Yup, you will get your best method along with your time you use when searching the internet. Trading with bitcoin with small capital ofc will take some of your times to growing your capital, but still trading have their risk and as always the first advice is "use money that you can afford" be wise and patient for every money you make and dont be greedy, otherwise your dream to earn 0.1 Bitcoin/week will just becoming a dream.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:58:40 AM

Everyone has different strategies but to achieve it you need to plan it perfectly. Right now there are different sources of income where everything is you need to invest in making money, till I don't any free options to make more than 0.1 BTC per week. Sometimes even strategy also won't work everything need to have luck and investment.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

You can join some signature campaign then work hard, maybe you gain the sum.

There is no way to earn that amount through signature campaign, there are some campaigns that pay very good money if you are an high ranked member of the community but even for those members of the forum it is impossible to earn that amount through signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: