Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119618 times)
MCS23

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:04:54 PM

You can earn that amount of bitcoins in trading safely if you are lucky in prediction so the you can reach that amount and get it, you can also gain that amount of bitcoins in gambling i assure you,, just have some luck and put strategy while playing you can reach and gain more than that.
I do not believe very much that someone is able to open their secrets, in the way he earns such volumes of crypto-currency. Because it is direct competition and it has always been tried to avoid. So I think that this is just a fable.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:54:24 AM

You can earn that amount of bitcoin just playing on some bets you know. some of the millionaires do it, you can reach that amount or get it in just an a minutes or hour,, just have some luck and strategy in playing gambling,, also you need some funds to play in gambling to reach that amount so try gambling,,
You really cannot make any guaranteed money with gambling,one day you loose everything and on another day you might earn some coins and that is how gambling works and you really do not need to be a millionaire to have 0.1 btc  Grin if you have a good balance and start rolling dice then you might earn these amount if you are really lucky,you can try trading and investing too which is more secure than gambling.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:09:41 AM

You can earn that amount of bitcoins in trading safely if you are lucky in prediction so the you can reach that amount and get it, you can also gain that amount of bitcoins in gambling i assure you,, just have some luck and put strategy while playing you can reach and gain more than that.
Trading is the best option to earn like that but you need big capital because if your capital is small I think you cannot earn 0.1 bitcoin a week. Yhose trader earn 0.1 their capital maybe around 20 bitcoin up . Playing gambling is not good even you use strategy sometimes its not work its depends on your luck if you win or you lose. But  fot sure the chances of losing is very high. So its better invest to altcoin.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:21:59 AM

Trading is the best option to earn like that but you need big capital because if your capital is small I think you cannot earn 0.1 bitcoin a week. Yhose trader earn 0.1 their capital maybe around 20 bitcoin up . Playing gambling is not good even you use strategy sometimes its not work its depends on your luck if you win or you lose. But  fot sure the chances of losing is very high. So its better invest to altcoin.

Nope you can start low investment also in trading bitcoins. Once you pick up the trading numbers, more than you assume. You can increased the volume accordingly with the profit you earn from the trading. I accept the things you said about gambling. For me, gambling is simply putting your money in dustbin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:50:50 AM

There is no better word than trading in the altcoin market, I haven't played on other cloud mining and HYIP sites since many of those programs are scam, trading is the real thing for you to earn 0.1 btc in a week, the experience of losing far more nice than afraid to try.
If you have good trading skills really get 0.1 in 1 week is not easy. Can you even earn more than that in a single trade? Of course you need trading skills, patience, good observation, etc

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:56:29 AM

There is no better word than trading in the altcoin market, I haven't played on other cloud mining and HYIP sites since many of those programs are scam, trading is the real thing for you to earn 0.1 btc in a week, the experience of losing far more nice than afraid to try.
If you have good trading skills really get 0.1 in 1 week is not easy. Can you even earn more than that in a single trade? Of course you need trading skills, patience, good observation, etc

With the current rate of increase, simply liquidate into Bitcoin any currency that you choose.  It is far higher than the current rate of interest earned in any other form and it is far higher than inflation.  Watch for the Y/X signals and dissipate at the rate of Z/Y until your X is back in the X/Y range.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 06:01:08 AM

Although i havent back read too far in this topic but i feel that it hasnt been said much, altcoin mining. You will need an initial investment but the returns are well enough to ROI in around 3 months.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:06:35 AM

I do not know if you could earn that amount by joining signature campaigns. I think that earning 0.1 BTC is possible in trading and investing but of course you must have to gamble a huge amount of money to be able or to have a chance.

I have been joining ICOs and I think that it is better to have a monthly base income. The rate is not fixed but the price of bitcoin is fluctuating and we can’t say if earning 0.1 BTC or more is possible in this method. Earning that amount by joining signature campaigns is impossible since the rate in this method is not that big.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:05:58 AM

I think mining is becoming profitable nowadays because of the high price growth. If you do not want to get a scam from mining you can try mining by buying the tool directly, you will avoid the scam
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

You can earn that amount of bitcoin just playing on some bets you know. some of the millionaires do it, you can reach that amount or get it in just an a minutes or hour,, just have some luck and strategy in playing gambling,, also you need some funds to play in gambling to reach that amount so try gambling,,

Gambling is just plain stupid. The house always as an edge. I think if millionaires were to gamble they would just do it for fun, not as a main income. Gambling is not a good source of income.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:12:42 PM

Still being possible to earn those ammount weekly, all you need is free time to try signatures with a good ranks, and mix trading with your earnings and who knows some lending at here as well, from what i see the lending market still atractive and with a valid colateral your money will be safe.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:41:30 PM

I do not know if you could earn that amount by joining signature campaigns. I think that earning 0.1 BTC is possible in trading and investing but of course you must have to gamble a huge amount of money to be able or to have a chance.

I have been joining ICOs and I think that it is better to have a monthly base income. The rate is not fixed but the price of bitcoin is fluctuating and we can’t say if earning 0.1 BTC or more is possible in this method. Earning that amount by joining signature campaigns is impossible since the rate in this method is not that big.
I a gree with you. Maybe we can use our bitcoin into gambling site. There does offer great benefits. But the risk is also great .. you better follow the sigcamp event in this forum. But the results are always varied according to your rank
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:15:15 PM

I think getting 0.1 btc from mining today will be hard unless you have a lot of tools, lots of ghs, lots of khs, etc, it will give you a huge income every week. I think it would be better if you buy mining tools

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

I think mining is becoming profitable nowadays because of the high price growth. If you do not want to get a scam from mining you can try mining by buying the tool directly, you will avoid the scam

- But time to recover the capital is very long and the cost of buying tool is also very expensive, I think this is only a good way when we have a lot of capital. Altcoin trading is still the best way we can earn 0,1btc / week although it risks but if we have a lot of experience and know market analysis, we can still avoid risks and bring in a lot of profit. If we still feel fear of risk, we can participate in the altcoin signature campaign, although I'm not sure we will get 0.1btc per week but it still can happen if we are lucky

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

there are really lots of ways. but take note that all needs effort and anything that has value. either skills, things, your mind, or time. the easiest i think are signature campaigns. there is also trading, but you need to be cautious with this one study the mechanics of trading first and  make sure you know already a lot a bout it before you go and start trading big amounts. there are lots of articles about trading out there you just have to ask mr.google for it.
Chip-Dale

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:08:49 PM

there are really lots of ways. but take note that all needs effort and anything that has value. either skills, things, your mind, or time. the easiest i think are signature campaigns. there is also trading, but you need to be cautious with this one study the mechanics of trading first and  make sure you know already a lot a bout it before you go and start trading big amounts. there are lots of articles about trading out there you just have to ask mr.google for it.
The possibilities for each are different and it seems to me that in some cases I can achieve good success with paying every week a normal amount, it is even possible. Even if you deal with more usual business in the field of trade in crypto currency or investing in it, you can earn a good week. It all depends on how much work you do.

FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

You are right, By hard working we can all get 0.1 btc per day, It's not impossible thing, but we should work and learn a lot of things by using internet to level up our skills and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and all profit domains. For exemple like trading, which it's a great domain to make profit. but you should learn first about markets and other coins and etc..
There is also gambling, but i don't consider it like a fixed source for profit, because it depend on luck.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:42:46 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
Well i am not sure, because i did never earn that much my self, but i think it could be done. I am not sure how much you are with your rank in signature campaign, but with that i think it is possible to get more and get to 0.1 bitcoin per week. You can invest some more money and start earning on fluctuation of bitcoin price, with that you can earn some decent money, but that is near long term way. If you have really good computer that you can try mining, but i must say in advance, it is really hard and you need like IBM supercomputer to mine some decent amount of bitcoin Cheesy . Hope i helped even a little bit. Cheesy Good luck!
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:42:23 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

There's no secrets instead there are techniques and ways. You need to work hard in order to earn that amount if you have skills that you could sell then go sell it. I also recommend trading its a good way to earn money too.
hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

You are right, By hard working we can all get 0.1 btc per day, It's not impossible thing, but we should work and learn a lot of things by using internet to level up our skills and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and all profit domains. For exemple like trading, which it's a great domain to make profit. but you should learn first about markets and other coins and etc..
There is also gambling, but i don't consider it like a fixed source for profit, because it depend on luck.

You know what bud, i think gambling should not be part of or called as a source of profit, unless your such a lucky type of person that is. But if not, the i suggest that youshould not even rely on it for increasing your btc. Becausethe way i see it, in gambling you only lose more than what you gain. Not saying always though, but clearly most of the time. I know it coz I've been there. And also witnessed a lot of people going broke because of gambling and not just with bitcoins but with a whole lot more. But hey, this is just my own opinion and how i look at gambling itself. To listen to me or not, is the reader's choice. And besides, everyone has the right to do what they want with all the money they have worked hard for to earn.  Goodluck to all in earning. Good day.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: