Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119623 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:18:04 AM

There is no secret to earn that amount weekly and if anyone has any secret then no one will disclose it but that is possible if you multiply your efforts and find different ways to earn bitcoins as its not possible to earn that amount only with a single source but if you have a good capital then you can earn more then that amount from trading.
Everything is possible here as long as you are smart and hard working, with a lot of opportunities to make money you should not be lazy.
Taking the opportunity to work online and do some trading activities are just some of the ways to make it happen, never limit your dreams here because people who believe in bitcoin had already change their lives and they are living a financially successful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:17:21 AM

There is no secret to earn that amount weekly and if anyone has any secret then no one will disclose it but that is possible if you multiply your efforts and find different ways to earn bitcoins as its not possible to earn that amount only with a single source but if you have a good capital then you can earn more then that amount from trading.
Everything is possible here as long as you are smart and hard working, with a lot of opportunities to make money you should not be lazy.
Taking the opportunity to work online and do some trading activities are just some of the ways to make it happen, never limit your dreams here because people who believe in bitcoin had already change their lives and they are living a financially successful.
0.1 Bitcoin is a big amount of money.You cannot simply earn by just joining signature campaigns because they don't pay you much.You need to try some other methods too.You can invest in Bitcoin too as investing in Bitcoin gives huge profit margins in a short period of time.From here you can earn a lot of Bitcoins.Another way of earning Bitcoins is by trading your Bitcoins.You can also buy Bitcoins if you have money.You can save your Bitcoins too if you already have them.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:47:31 AM

0.1 Bitcoin is a big amount of money.You cannot simply earn by just joining signature campaigns because they don't pay you much.You need to try some other methods too.You can invest in Bitcoin too as investing in Bitcoin gives huge profit margins in a short period of time.From here you can earn a lot of Bitcoins.Another way of earning Bitcoins is by trading your Bitcoins.You can also buy Bitcoins if you have money.You can save your Bitcoins too if you already have them.
Yes, you cannot earn it by just joining into a signature campaign but you can join in a signature campaign to use your earnings there as a capital in doing other business or source of income that you can grab the opportunity to be able to add or get more source of bitcoin that will help you to reach to the point that 0.1 per week is not an impossible amount of bitcoin to earn anymore.
FlTZ

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:38:36 AM

Sometimes getting the best of both worlds seems impossible but with the right determination and hard work, it is possible. If you aim to get at least 0.1 BTC per week, then you need to work the hell out of you. Let's take this into consideration, you're a legendary rank and you have a campaign signature. You probably get like a lot of bitcoins every week but if you really want to earn more, then I suggest that you do make signatures and pictures by checking at the market place. With the right mindset and goal, you'll achieve your dream soon.
car01ine

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:48:09 PM

In your current status which is higher rank you can earn bitcoin easily if you have good signature campaign that pays well i guess you can earn a lot of BTC a week but 0.1 a week i think it's hard maybe you should join a signature campaign and do other services such as designing, programming, writing papers (or what skill you have) you can join in services and offer your skill. There's a method where you can earn 0.01 BTC and above in just an hour we all know what is this... It's the gambling (IT'S RISKY) if you can't afford to lose what you have deposited then don't play it. You can double what you invested in gambling but it depends on what luck you have in your hand there's two things will happen to you it's either it will double your money or lose it all.
channingwilmer

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:18:09 PM

One can make this with bounties, but this is also bound to a lot of work, so maybe just working a normals dayjob and converting some of that money into BTC will be the best choice. I dont think that there are easy ways that give you a passive income of 0.1 BTC per week. But if you are creative there certainly are such opportunities.
Bounty is not a good way to make money unless you are a cheater. and no one likes cheater. THey are destroying the forum. Bitcointalk is now full of spammers and griefers. Hope that bitcointalk will become the same in the past where it was a place for bitcoiners to discuss about different topics

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Gennady12

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:19:00 PM

join signature campaigns, learn to play good poker and play careful
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:51:18 PM

This will only be possible if you are into trading and you need to have an enormous amount of capital to have a big profit or you can invest on a mining rig with the best composition of hardware that can mine 0.1 btc per week and the only problem that you will earn is the electricity consumption.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:02:00 AM

Join signature campaigns or render any other services is helpful.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 650

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:23:04 AM

This will only be possible if you are into trading and you need to have an enormous amount of capital to have a big profit or you can invest on a mining rig with the best composition of hardware that can mine 0.1 btc per week and the only problem that you will earn is the electricity consumption.
Even if you start with a small amount in trading but you are good in day trading, it's possible to make even more than that.
You need to take a risk, or make money from money and that is trading, actually that is a huge amount for me so it's hard to achieve that but possible.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:02:58 AM

Scamming people is the easiest way to make 0.1 BTC per week. LOL
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

Don't think that can be done anymore since Bitcoin price is so high now. Unless you have a day job which pays well then yeah definitely feasible to obtain 0.1 BTC a week.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

Even if you start with a small amount in trading but you are good in day trading, it's possible to make even more than that.
You need to take a risk, or make money from money and that is trading, actually that is a huge amount for me so it's hard to achieve that but possible.
It is not so easy.0.1 bitcoin is a big amount.You cannot simply earn such an amount only by joining signature campaigns.You need to give your time and hardwork to earn it.You need to save your bitcoins you have earned through the signature campaigns.You can invest in bitcoin to earn some bitcoins also.You can even start some trading to earn some amount.Gambling can also be done but it is very risky but it leads money.It depends on your luck.
Hernandezz

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

If now you can earn about 0.1 Btc per week, it's great that in a month you can earn $ 6,123 and not a small amount of money, I personally can earn 0.01 in a month that is amazing to me.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

it's easy if you have at least 10btc or more you can get more than 0.1btc but with sufficient trading experience sufficient. because without experience you do it like a gamble.
cryptosy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

When you look at the services section you will notice what are the common services they are looking for, so I'm gladly to continue my programming skills. You can try designing, there are many tutorials on the internet for free so always be open to learn just be well determined on achieving your goals.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:41:33 AM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

this could be possible specially in gambling. one of my friend playing in bitsler and she can earn almost 0.1 btc  per hours, but you need to have a big profit so that you can bet as high as you can. and also you need to learn a strategy on how to play it cause in gambling you can huge amount in less than an hour but you can also loss double your profit if you don't know how to play it right.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

If you are a member of Bitcoin Forum and if your account is a member or hero member then you can do the job of the Bounty signature 0.1. But it's good to look at Bounty to catch.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

it is super easy with great amount of btc or some other alt coins......it would allow you make yield with daily trading. When I said great amount I meant 10+ btc. For me earning 0.01 is big task, went through signature campaigns.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
As I see your rank now its high profile person in bitcoin community, you must be trading now and doing some buy and sell of alts, in that ways it's very low for you to earn at least 0.1 BTC in a week and add your weekly income on campaigns.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: