Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] GET FUNDS OUT OF A LIMITED PAYPAL! UNIQUE METHOD ONLY 4 COPIES LEFT!  (Read 17094 times)
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:22:50 PM

This has been vouched for yet right?
From the looks of it you are selling for more than asking price since the vouch was done?
Am I right on this?
If so then how much is it selling for?
Please adjust it in the opening thread.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:36:54 PM

This has been vouched for yet right?
From the looks of it you are selling for more than asking price since the vouch was done?
Am I right on this?
If so then how much is it selling for?
Please adjust it in the opening thread.

Waiting for a more in-depth/thorough review before increasing the prices. Believe the user who purchased said they can update it, if not, I will pick another person for a discounted copy (small discount).
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:29:40 AM

MACEDONIAN the reason I commented on your comment was valid

" I am vouching for this method! Bought a copy. "

If this is what the seller is getting as a vouch to sell this at HIGHER than the $200 he wants then hes screwed .

Your vouch is pointless . Does nothing to convince anyone . You havent even tried it on a limited account .

A lot of people wanted to find out about this and in my eyes you have let them and the seller down .
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:43:48 AM

After three pages, you're still saying 'prices will go up.... Once vouched! It's only a matter of time guys!'

This has the warning signs of scam written all over it...sorry bro Sad
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:21:19 PM

After three pages, you're still saying 'prices will go up.... Once vouched! It's only a matter of time guys!'

This has the warning signs of scam written all over it...sorry bro Sad

Lol, so if it was one page, it's impossible to be a scam? That reasoning doesn't make sense. Size of the thread doesn't really say anything about the product itself. A lot of the posts are either questions or people asking for a review copy. There's only been one sale so far and the guy left a vouch but it's a one-liner and I'm sure that people want more details before sending $200+ over (I know that if I was a potential buyer, I'd want more of a review than just the one line). The original author of the vouch said he'd update but I haven't heard back yet. Once he updates though, I will hold true to my word and prices will go up.

If anyone else wants to review the method, seeing as the other guy hasn't updated in a while, feel free to contact me for a slight discount. Expecting a more in-depth review than the previous one if possible.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 05:20:32 AM

Let me tell you my opinion about this method: it could work for some people, maybe it worked for you, but I'm 95% sure that won't work for everyone ... and not because of you.
Paypal has different rules for each country, different verification options, a US Paypal account is not the same thing with an Indian account.
Also it depends for what you used that account.
If you sell a legit product (in a store) is not the same thing with selling a virtual ebook about how to make money on internet.
Nothing personal, these are just my thoughts.

Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:26:33 PM

Let me tell you my opinion about this method: it could work for some people, maybe it worked for you, but I'm 95% sure that won't work for everyone ... and not because of you.
Paypal has different rules for each country, different verification options, a US Paypal account is not the same thing with an Indian account.
If you sell a legit product (in a store) is not the same thing with selling a virtual ebook about how to make money on internet.

I understand your concerns, thanks for expressing them respectfully Smiley

I've tested it with UK, USA, and Canada with multiple accounts and it's worked so I assume it should be good for worldwide, regardless of the actual account, in case anyone's wondering.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:22:22 PM

I am vouching for this method!
Bought a copy.

That's nice you are supporting your friend  Roll Eyes

Don't know how you think to call yourself a "trusted" member?  If anything-you are shady.
Not shady enough to require any feedback from me.  But, shady enough for me to notice.

Don't know who would believe your "vouch" I certainly do not. 

How long til my post is deleted? 

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:26:00 AM

I am vouching for this method!
Bought a copy.

That's nice you are supporting your friend  Roll Eyes

Don't know how you think to call yourself a "trusted" member?  If anything-you are shady.
Not shady enough to require any feedback from me.  But, shady enough for me to notice.

Don't know who would believe your "vouch" I certainly do not. 

How long til my post is deleted? 

He was the only one who was able to pay for a copy. I have the TXID and messages from the transaction for anyone who's suspicious of this (just PM me, I'll be more than happy to show you). I have had no previous encounters with this user. This is also the reason why I haven't increased the price, he's not the most trustworthy and the review isn't the best.

Asking now for people to stop sales trashing the thread with no intentions of purchasing. PM me with any questions/doubts. Thanks.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:02:37 PM

Bump! Method still working and available.
gotbass

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:13:19 PM

Is this your review of the method? Have you purchased?
gotbass

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:28:00 PM

Bump! Method still working and available.

I have sent PM, waiting for reply.
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:26:24 AM

i have limited paypal account can you do it ?
gotbass

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:04:18 AM

Have you managed to get a response from OP in PM?

Still not heard anything...
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:46:17 PM

nothing Sad
gotbass

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:07:10 PM

nothing Sad

Its weird, because he is online now and has signed in a few times during the past 24 hours.

HarryJackson

Activity: 381

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:53:35 PM

Your method safe?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
ggg123

Activity: 375

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:03:38 PM

Put any doubts to rest, PM me and work with me on my account with $885.14 in it. If you can get the funds out, you can have half and I will vouch for you on this thread.
HarryJackson

Activity: 381

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:52:07 PM

your method works 100%?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: