Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] * Persistent Information Exchange * PIECoin - ** !!! ICO COMPLETE !!! **  (Read 37749 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:25:02 AM

Advantage of coin? Why i must have it?

PIECoin is the EASY coin that will bring cryptocurrency to the masses.

We have several projects on the go working towards this goal. More details are at the website and will be posted here as they develop.

The PIECoin community is growing fast as people get excited about what we are achieving.

what are giving this value? there are alot of coins with big idea and big supply but they dont have value. Why people should use PIEcoin over BTC,LTC DASH or some other coin. Your only promo idea seems to be its can be sended by social, but what is it value. The more coin there is the harder it is to find real value to coin, what PIEcoin owners can get with PIEcoin that they cant get with other coins.

and there is too big rewards for translation and others, regular people need to mine years to get that ammount, money or they can buy with 1 satoshi on market

Social Sending is not our only idea, Social Sending is one of several projects we are working on that lead to our overall goal of making crypto EASY and FUN.

What do you mean by value?

The rewards we are offering are proportionate to the available supply in addition to our goals with building the PIEcoin community. Our goal is a happy thriving community of users who enjoy using a cryptocurrency that's easy and fun.

As our community grows so will PIE.

by value i mean, i mean value! What gives it a value, dash coin value is privacy and acceptance by certain community, thouse who thrive in darknet, and are being used by thouse who havent used fiat currency of years.

How many years i need to mine to get 10M coins or 25M like your rewards? yesterday after week holding my wallet open i get my first takeing reward what was about, 0.015 pies, so how much years it take to have similar balance of thouse who have 10M. so there are thouse who get lucky and get rich and then there are thouse who need to buy pies from lucky who get it easy. How hard it can be to tanslate a page or two.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 01:24:59 PM

How hard it can be to tanslate a page or two.

Well, if it is not that hard, then you might consider translating right?

At least there is a possibility to earn them. Many other coins can only be bought or mined, favoring those with the hardware.

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

At least there is a possibility to earn them. Many other coins can only be bought or mined, favoring those with the hardware.

not the point. First i am representer of small language what even dont have ts own forum. Secend even if i was on of thouse who have easily gained big ammount of coins then problem is same, other people are in disadvantage. Third i am no miner so i am no favoring mining couse i dont have mininghardware, but i have some coins to stake and i got total disadvantage from thouse who easily get 10M and i worked for dayis on faucet to get 500. 10k is better reward than 10M

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
maokoto

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 05:29:25 PM

not the point. First i am representer of small language what even dont have ts own forum. Secend even if i was on of thouse who have easily gained big ammount of coins then problem is same, other people are in disadvantage. Third i am no miner so i am no favoring mining couse i dont have mininghardware, but i have some coins to stake and i got total disadvantage from thouse who easily get 10M and i worked for dayis on faucet to get 500. 10k is better reward than 10M

I understand. Sorry about that.

I am not saying you are a miner. Just was trying to say that, following your logic, most coins are unfair because you can get them only by mining. A coin that allows at least some translation bounties is more fair in my opinion (though not perfect as you say).

Cheers!

kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:47:53 AM

Happy 2017 everyone!

Let's make this year the year of PIE!!!
indonesia translation Done !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1738431
and here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1738431.msg17388978#msg17388978
address on PM.
PieCoin (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Follow @EasyAsPieCoin

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:13:30 PM

Great work. Thank you for your contribution.

PIECoin ICO - https://c-cex.com/?p=pie-btc
PIECoin Announcement Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1647617.0
PIE Coin Technology - http://piecoin.tech
PieCoin (OP)

Follow @EasyAsPieCoin

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:17:33 PM

PIEcoin is pure POS so there is no mining.

There are lots of ways you can contribute and get your share of PIE.

Translations are one way but if you are a developer, PM me with ideas. We will be starting our social campaign soon so that will help you earn too.

Feel free to PM or make suggestions. We want to grow the PIEcoin community.

Help spread the word. Take initiative. Help us all grow and get a slice!

kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:19:13 PM

you are welcome dev.
i just waiting for the reward translation. Smiley
PieCoin (OP)

Follow @EasyAsPieCoin

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 08:32:23 PM

you are welcome dev.
i just waiting for the reward translation. Smiley

On the way Cheesy

fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:36:57 PM

any exchange dev?
PieCoin (OP)

Follow @EasyAsPieCoin

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 08:44:13 PM

any exchange dev?

Not yet although last time I checked we were #2 in votes on tradesatoshi.

We resubmitted to YobIt for ICO but are not expecting them to reconsider. We have also submitted to them for regular listing too.

We will look at more exchanges as we continue, feel free to suggest or submit to others.

maokoto

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 12:05:35 AM

any exchange dev?

We resubmitted to YobIt for ICO but are not expecting them to reconsider. We have also submitted to them for regular listing too.

We will look at more exchanges as we continue, feel free to suggest or submit to others.

I would suggest cryptopia. We got a coin listed there without too much problem recently (VCC), and the trollbox is very active there. Has lots of altcoin markets for all coins listed which is not easy to see at other places.

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 12:53:47 AM

any exchange dev?

PieCoin at #1 with 1 day and several minutes left.

Please vote for PieCoin to be listed at Trade Satoshi and we can start trading there. NovaExchange is good too.  I love Yobit and Bittrex (although too expensive to get listed there). But I think that if PieCoin would be listed in one exchange, the volume would build and it is easier to have it listed in other exchanges.  The key is to get more traders to be interested in PieCoin.

Let's vote for PieCoin at https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Vote

Jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
maokoto

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 11:52:08 AM

Registered and voted

CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 01:03:40 AM

Congratulations!!!

PieCoin has won the voting at TradeSatoshi

CryptoCypher

from TheCryptoChat team Smiley

juzz222

Activity: 142
Merit: 102

The Crypto Detective

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:08:21 AM

Congratulation to Piecoin for winning votes at Tradesatoshi. Thank you to all who cast their votes. TheCryptoChat.net is a great community for cryptocurrency enthusiast. Wink

catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 02:24:02 AM

PieCoin has won the voting at TradeSatoshi

Excellent! Long live PIE!  Cool
trade-sa-to-shi

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

PIE Added to TradeSatoshi  Cheesy

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=PIE_BTC
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=PIE_LTC
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=PIE_DOGE

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Faucet

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 07:52:17 AM

The community has spoken. PieCoin is at trade satoshi. Thanks to those who voted especially to thecryptochat community. PieCoin supporters, time to do some trading and make PieCoin known. Let the good pies roll Smiley

Happy trading!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
maokoto

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

Great news, let's trade some Pîe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: