Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] * Persistent Information Exchange * PIECoin - ** !!! ICO COMPLETE !!! **  (Read 37751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:06:36 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 05:18:42 PM by aarell

Withdraw your PIE coins from Poswallet exchange, marked for delisting.

You are mistaken output and input work can you confuse something?
Do you know that pie coin's can be staked at poswallet exchange. At poswallet pie will not be staked from 6 june as it is marked for delisting.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

POsw is focusing on just POSW and "major currencies" with staking. I guess they wrote piecoin off for dead.

I suppose it doesn't matter, because poswallet didn't give as good staking as the updated official wallet in the past pages. Pie can keep chugging along on its own. The network is incredibly fast. All we need is some ehind the scene action to take off, maybe get onto an exchange like Cryptopia/Yobit and then beyond.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:20:04 PM

lets go to Yobit.. what are we waiting?
Pikku

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:00:35 AM

Hey all,

I am so sorry for not having been here for so long.

I was ill last week, after finishing some too much work at another project.

Now it's getting better for me and the first I have to say:

Me did not dump at C-Cex - still holding the sweet Pies.

The fact that PIE should be delisted at POSWallet had led to some movement of PIEs away from there.
I hope you all can get your own wallet running soon, we need more network and a higher POS.

I will write tomorrow, tired now,

still thinking we can establish something great!!!

Greets to all,

cu Pikku
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:22:47 AM

Hey all,

I am so sorry for not having been here for so long.

I was ill last week, after finishing some too much work at another project.

Now it's getting better for me and the first I have to say:

Me did not dump at C-Cex - still holding the sweet Pies.

The fact that PIE should be delisted at POSWallet had led to some movement of PIEs away from there.
I hope you all can get your own wallet running soon, we need more network and a higher POS.

I will write tomorrow, tired now,

still thinking we can establish something great!!!

Greets to all,

cu Pikku

Sad to see it delisted from PosW. Was there a big dump at C-Cex?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
alangmotor

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:23:58 PM

POsw is focusing on just POSW and "major currencies" with staking. I guess they wrote piecoin off for dead.

I suppose it doesn't matter, because poswallet didn't give as good staking as the updated official wallet in the past pages. Pie can keep chugging along on its own. The network is incredibly fast. All we need is some ehind the scene action to take off, maybe get onto an exchange like Cryptopia/Yobit and then beyond.

hello king.. can you add PIE in yobit?
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:28:47 PM

I wait new roadmap ... I hope - PIE - no for dump/pump only ...  PIKKY - please, lead us ...
alangmotor

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:02:46 PM

I wait new roadmap ... I hope - PIE - no for dump/pump only ...  PIKKY - please, lead us ...

PIE need someone to be a great leader and can give 100% focus..
Pikku

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:04:54 AM

Hi everybody,

after having time to think while getting healthy and powerful again, I would like to tell you all what I think about the future of PieCoin:

- first of all: it is a great coin concerning the wallet and the stake you can make (nearly no cpu or gpu power needed for running the wallet and staking coins) - that's why I got into PieCoin a few months ago after testing some other coins which where really trashing my laptop when running.

- thank you all for your suggestions, yes we should have a (short time) roadmap - but I think it's hard to have a long time roadmap (the original dev crashed about that I think)

- my suggestion for short time roadmap: setting up a cool site for PieCoin (I've just registered piecoin.net - takes till tomorrow to link to my server).
At piecoin.net we can have a new cool place for having a website which provides users with actual good connecting wallets and information.

- and I would suggest setting up something like poswallet.com at this place - this would be something I would be happy to work on.

- I would like to concentrate at switching the existing markets to the new site and building a community of trust here.

So much questions to be answered, so much nice posts left untold or not answered. I am really sorry but I will give my best to keep this community together.

I will write again tomorrow and share my news about piecoin.net and will answer some more questions here, I promise  Smiley

PieCoin only about 15 millions left to sale at c-cex - I really think we should concentrate.
Bittrex.com and Yobit.net are nervous places - not what a cool coin needs (at least in my opinion).
Cryptopia.co.nz is a nice idea of a site but - hmm what to await from that if there are only about 50 (boring) items being listed to sell for BTC?

Sorry, so much questions but please: every PieCoin holder stake your Pies at your personal wallet until we have a new web solution.

And some crazy idea of a tired developer: wouldn't it be cool to buy some real pies (the one you can eat) for PieCoins at Cryptopia directly?
I think that would be fun Wink

Greets to you all, cu

Pikku

Pikku

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:18:13 PM

Hey,

piecoin.net is online now. I have to update the site this weekend.

Greetz Pikku
takamouri

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:29:43 PM

Hey,

Greetz Pikku

Hey Pikku!! and hey to the Great Pie Community!!

I think it was a great idea to get a new domain that we can have the control of..

I really like the idea behind Piecoin and social sending and i'm very interested to help grow the community build a new road-map and further develop the coin..

I think before we start working on the site we should develop a new plan on what PieCoins core aspects will be..

I don't know how to code so I cant really read Pies code. But from what i understand PieCoins development has many more steps to go...

From my experience PieCoin is a very easy to use AltCoin that can be send quickly and is Great at staking on an average laptop.

Apart from that, I don't know if the Pies code offers any aspects other than sending wallet to wallet and staking on a Laptop or POS..

So to conclude, I think we should decide if we will follow the steps that the original scammer developer posted as a road-map, or are we gonna set up a new plan..

What will happen with the coins the original dev the scammer still holds??

I think if we are able to set up a new site and road-map the community will expand quickly.. and as soon as we are able to implement the social sending aspect of the coin, sky is the limit.. 

Really hopping to get a response from Pikku and from anyone that is interested to share his ideas and help advance PieCoin and the community..

Cheers to you all!!
And let all help grow the Pie

alangmotor

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:45:01 AM

Hey,

Greetz Pikku

Hey Pikku!! and hey to the Great Pie Community!!

I think it was a great idea to get a new domain that we can have the control of..

I really like the idea behind Piecoin and social sending and i'm very interested to help grow the community build a new road-map and further develop the coin..

I think before we start working on the site we should develop a new plan on what PieCoins core aspects will be..

I don't know how to code so I cant really read Pies code. But from what i understand PieCoins development has many more steps to go...

From my experience PieCoin is a very easy to use AltCoin that can be send quickly and is Great at staking on an average laptop.

Apart from that, I don't know if the Pies code offers any aspects other than sending wallet to wallet and staking on a Laptop or POS..

So to conclude, I think we should decide if we will follow the steps that the original scammer developer posted as a road-map, or are we gonna set up a new plan..

What will happen with the coins the original dev the scammer still holds??

I think if we are able to set up a new site and road-map the community will expand quickly.. and as soon as we are able to implement the social sending aspect of the coin, sky is the limit.. 

Really hopping to get a response from Pikku and from anyone that is interested to share his ideas and help advance PieCoin and the community..

Cheers to you all!!
And let all help grow the Pie

i think to create a whatsapp group for pie comunnity.. it may better place to discussion before announcement at this forum..

alangmotor

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:41:00 PM

lets join the piecoin whatsapp group for more info..

https://chat.whatsapp.com/9xKByKFl0xgKWZXjJrT17v
takamouri

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:02:20 AM

Pikku,
I think the community is waiting for u to share ur perspective of the technical aspects of Pie coin and on what we can do with it... Then we can discuss a road-map and our next moves.. I joined the whatsapp group, u should 2!! the guys wanna help with the coin.. but like me they lack the dev skills..

Hope to hear from u soon!!

Pie @ 1000 shatoshi in 1 month

tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:59:56 AM

I see - many want to see PIE on yobit ... Need 0.1 BTC..  But before need any roadmap ... Masternodes, maybe.
alangmotor

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:40:18 AM

Pikku,
I think the community is waiting for u to share ur perspective of the technical aspects of Pie coin and on what we can do with it... Then we can discuss a road-map and our next moves.. I joined the whatsapp group, u should 2!! the guys wanna help with the coin.. but like me they lack the dev skills..

Hope to hear from u soon!!

Pie @ 1000 shatoshi in 1 month

come on.. join us to make PIE great again..
Pikku

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:06:38 PM

Hey all,

here I go again.  Wink  Getting more and more healthy it's great to read all your posts.

First information for now: I have updated the Website at piecoin.net
I took the BB-Code which 'Testing Crypto' has announced at page 27 of this thread,
converted it into HTML and changed all the wallet download links to the new server piecoin.net
Unfortunately I am still working at a new Windows wallet with fresh nodes  Cry

There is also a link to the cloned repository now and everything else should lead to actual information.

Aah, by the way: PieCoin has reached stable 20 Sats today at C-Cex.com - how cool is that...  Lips sealed

And concerning the WhatsApp Chat: I will give my best to join the group soon,
but have to charge my WhatsApp phone a bit before. My WhatsApp phone is not always online.
But more to that later...

I will try to give some answers in the next two hours. But I send this post for that you all can see: I am alive Smiley

Cheers, Pikku

Pikku

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:21:56 AM

Hello, there we go,

I will try to answer/comment some actual posts here.

I have just joined the WhatsApp group and met some great people.
But I have to say that I would like to have this forum thread as a communication platform
for all people loving PIEs until we maybe have a new web platform.
Not everybody is at WhatsApp - and me now only for the Pie Community!

At this point I can assure that this thread cannot easily be deleted here.
The starter of a thread has no ability to delete it. He would have to ask the admin!

Ok, to answer some questions:

@takamouri:

thanks for your cool post and the detailed questions - I think this should be worth an own re-post which I will do tomorrow.
Sorry, late in Germany now, here's 3:00 a.m.
You wrote: Pie @ 1000 satoshi in 1 month - that would be really cool, we should all work on that!

@alangmotor:

ok, I am in the WhatsApp group now, what is cool. Seems to be a great group!
I think you have been the one whom I told there that I prefer to have communication to all people loving PIEs within a forum thread like this.
WhatsApp is cool for internal discussing but not the way to build a really big internet community, at least I think so.

Concerning the great leader: I can try to give my best to lead you to the right way building up a coin with a future.
This really would be a great honor for me. But this lovely community needs no 'great leader' -
what we need is a little bit of help from everyone being in the PieCoin community!

@tarolog
You wrote: I see - many want to see PIE on yobit ... Need 0.1 BTC..  But before need any roadmap ... Masternodes, maybe.

I think you are right! We have to build this up from below.
4 Masternodes are running as far as I think. If you are running a wallet having port 31415 open, you can have about 20 connections in a few minutes.
But more Masternodes would be very helpful. For all who are interested running some Masternode at an own Linux Server I have uploaded an
Ubuntu version of Piecoind at the new Website:

piecoin.net

Ok, thank you all so much for your support and building up a great community,

cheers Pikku

alangmotor

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:18:12 AM

Hello, there we go,

I will try to answer/comment some actual posts here.

I have just joined the WhatsApp group and met some great people.
But I have to say that I would like to have this forum thread as a communication platform
for all people loving PIEs until we maybe have a new web platform.
Not everybody is at WhatsApp - and me now only for the Pie Community!

At this point I can assure that this thread cannot easily be deleted here.
The starter of a thread has no ability to delete it. He would have to ask the admin!

Ok, to answer some questions:

@takamouri:

thanks for your cool post and the detailed questions - I think this should be worth an own re-post which I will do tomorrow.
Sorry, late in Germany now, here's 3:00 a.m.
You wrote: Pie @ 1000 satoshi in 1 month - that would be really cool, we should all work on that!

@alangmotor:

ok, I am in the WhatsApp group now, what is cool. Seems to be a great group!
I think you have been the one whom I told there that I prefer to have communication to all people loving PIEs within a forum thread like this.
WhatsApp is cool for internal discussing but not the way to build a really big internet community, at least I think so.

Concerning the great leader: I can try to give my best to lead you to the right way building up a coin with a future.
This really would be a great honor for me. But this lovely community needs no 'great leader' -
what we need is a little bit of help from everyone being in the PieCoin community!

@tarolog
You wrote: I see - many want to see PIE on yobit ... Need 0.1 BTC..  But before need any roadmap ... Masternodes, maybe.

I think you are right! We have to build this up from below.
4 Masternodes are running as far as I think. If you are running a wallet having port 31415 open, you can have about 20 connections in a few minutes.
But more Masternodes would be very helpful. For all who are interested running some Masternode at an own Linux Server I have uploaded an
Ubuntu version of Piecoind at the new Website:

piecoin.net

Ok, thank you all so much for your support and building up a great community,

cheers Pikku

thank you pikku..  Cheesy
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 11:30:25 AM

How many coins needed for masternode?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: