Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781259 times)
thandie
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

As I said it from the beginning:

Voted by the Ark-ICO Account
thepool • traderbill • techbytes • doweig • cad789 • cannabananadelegate • idealisk • bitseed
https://explorer.lisk.4miners.net/address/9569486828221897676L

Usually you can do what you want with your money.
But this is the money of the investors to develop ARK and not your private fund.
And if you vote up your members in the Lisk Top 101, this fund should not be touched.
Otherwise these members lose their position as active delegates.

And that means: Realistic, you only have 167 BTC now for development and to pay your big team...??
https://blockchain.info/address/3A8TEQ9dNPnJyG3BHyNERPbgZpE5DqvFeY

You should publish a clear statement about your financial situation and how you want to realize all this.
Currently it looks as opaque as at the beginning.

yeah, guess what.  Nobody but you cares.  We can do whatever we want with OUR lisk.

A really canna reaction. No problem.

But the question of the statement and a clear position remains.
Is it possible to get a correct answer from Lars Rensing?

you exchanged for a use token not shares in a company.  We have no obligation to you to do anything.  

How about you got bother lisk about writing a whitepaper or something.   Your FUD isn't even that strong.

This isn't FUD. And I'm not invested in Lisk since mounth.
But this is a legitimate question.
And it would be good to get an answer from a competent team member.

You gonna insult me and think you're gonna get something from the team?  GTFO lol.

Definitely not.
I was hoping I'd get a decent response.
But I have not written that canna should answer. So not my problem if you react like a watchdog.

So I'm still waiting for a proper answer.

PS. Gladly I would have asked my question in your German thread. Because the users there have a better manners. But this thread is sooo up to date. No action.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:02:20 AM

thepool • traderbill • techbytes • doweig • cad789 • cannabananadelegate • idealisk • bitseed

But this is the money of the investors to develop ARK and not your private fund.
And if you vote up your members in the Lisk Top 101, this fund should not be touched.

And that means: Realistic, you only have 167 BTC now for development and to pay your big team...??

You should publish a clear statement about your financial situation and how you want to realize all this.

yeah, guess what.  Nobody but you cares.  We can do whatever we want with OUR lisk.

you exchanged for a use token not shares in a company.  We have no obligation to you to do anything.  

How about you got bother lisk about writing a whitepaper or something.   Your FUD isn't even that strong.

You gonna insult me and think you're gonna get something from the team?  GTFO lol.

Definitif not.
I was hoping I'd get a decent response.
But I have not written that canna should answer. So not my problem if you react like a watchdog.

So I'm still waiting for a proper answer.

PS. Gladly I would have asked my question in your German thread. Because the users there have a better manners. But this thread is sooo up to date. No action.

better manner but with malicious intent. We call that Two Faced. If you don't give a shit about us then go away.  

You think too little of me, I have more influence within the organization than you give me credit for.  Oh well, guess it shows how little you actually know and how much you just want to start some sort of trouble.

thandie
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

Your link is correct.
And my opinion about you has not changed. You're a troll.

So I'm waiting for a statement from a competent team member.

Whether you understand it or not. This is not your forum, this is a free forum, I ask the questions that I think is right.
cannabanana

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:17:03 AM

Your link is correct.
And my opinion about you has not changed. You're a troll.

So I'm waiting for a statement from a competent team member.

Whether you understand it or not. This is not your forum, this is a free forum, I ask the questions that I think is right.

yup it's free, so you get the answer I think you deserve.  Maybe you should re-evaluate your importance in any of this situation.

Yeah, I'm a troll but at least I don't lie about my associations to make my case look better like you.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

Hi guys, you can go here and request  to add Ark at Poloniex and this will help also Grin

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

i will support this  Grin

Already submitted a ticket, do so too !!

Thanks!

Most of us have already sent a request too.  Polo coin selection is a mystery, hopefully the decide to pick up the ARK.

Poloniex mods already know this coin, so does busoni. I recommend don't spam in polo too much.
what block explorer do incent use?I need this information to fill up in coin request form on poloniex.
I am not techy so I need help on this Smiley
thandie
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:23:12 AM

Okay: cannabanana: This user is currently ignored. That's all

Further I'm waiting for a statement from a competent team member.
cannabanana

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:23:57 AM

Hi guys, you can go here and request  to add Ark at Poloniex and this will help also Grin

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

i will support this  Grin

Already submitted a ticket, do so too !!

Thanks!

Most of us have already sent a request too.  Polo coin selection is a mystery, hopefully the decide to pick up the ARK.

Poloniex mods already know this coin, so does busoni. I recommend don't spam in polo too much.
what block explorer do incent use?I need this information to fill up in coin request form on poloniex.
I am not techy so I need help on this Smiley

this is our testnet explorer http://texplorer.ark.io/

but we don't have a mainnet one setup yet as our mainnet hasn't happened yet.

I would just add the testnet explorer for now.

thanks!
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

I like to believe myself "competent" as you put it, but I have to 100% agree with cannabanana
It's none of your business. We will vote with our funds however we wish. This is not an action that affect the ARK TEC participants as it is not diminishing the collected funds, or ARKs future. If anything it has a slight opposite effect (see pool vote).

This is something that we will not change our stance on I can pretty much guarantee that.

As far your request for a statement about ARKs financial situation. It is just fine. The BTC in the wallet is enough to set legal entity up and get things going for a while. Lisk is also there if needed, although it is not our intention to sell any until the time is right and as long as it is possible to finance ARK any other way.

There is also our second funding round to considere, (although that is also farther down the road) we have a pretty nice amount of ARK left that won't be distributed initially.

Until then we will just have to make do with what we have. We don't have the money of Lisk or Wave but it is a respectable amount should be enough for us to achieve much.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

When mainnet ? .
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

When mainnet ? .
  I believe the mainnet launched is planned for Feb.1 or earlier.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

When mainnet ? .
  I believe the mainnet launched is planned for Feb.1 or earlier.

Cannot waiting ARK mainnet launched and distributions
thandie
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:29:55 PM

@Vega

Then you should vote for me and not vote for Canna. just kidding
Why? I'm the only non-fanboy and non-cheerleader in your thread in the past time. Everyone else has been scared off by your Head-Of-Communication.
I've read the conversation with this bitbanksy, I've read the conversation with other critical users. The fact is, they are not very welcome here. Always the same dilemma in your thread. A lot of users have left your project therefore.

And that was the reason that I had deleted my ARK signature after two weeks and told the people they should not invest in this thing.

Back to the topic.
You're right, it does not matter to me. Or is it? It is a point of interest to me - fact.
Either you are transparent or not. Where is the problem?

bitseedmike told me you have a budget of USD 40,000 per month. Now I take a look into your BTC wallet - and before today, I have not read anything about a second funding round (Website, OP, Roadmap, Whitepaper...) - so I wonder and ask how? This is a totally normal question.
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:00:51 PM

Back to the topic.
You're right, it does not matter to me. Or is it? It is a point of interest to me - fact.
Either you are transparent or not. Where is the problem?
It's not a problem that you are asking. Although transparency is a buzzword that I care little about. Did we promise that? I can't remember, doubt it. Regardless we are not trying to hide anything of course, so questions are welcome as long as they are reasonable.

You didn't really ask about the Lisk voting, more like commented on it, my "none of your business" was an answer to releated to that.

bitseedmike told me you have a budget of USD 40,000 per month. Now I take a look into your BTC wallet - and before today, I have not read anything about a second funding round (Website, OP, Roadmap, Whitepaper...) - so I wonder and ask how? This is a totally normal question.

After it became apparent that we won't get an optimal amount of funding we adapted plans accordingly. Not sure about the budget, it will certainly be adjusted, but I don't think it will be 40k per month. Mike or someone else may tell you more about it, bust most likely at a later date.

About second funding round. Our plans for if the TEC doesn't reach minimum threashold wasn't detailed initially in the whiteapaper, but info about the optional refund and later use of those leftover funds were all over this thread and blog, slack, etc for weeks.

In short. The coin distribution were determined as it was the 2000 BTC threashold were reached, but as it wasn't this left over a respectable amount of ARK tokens along with the amounts that those who ask for refunds would have reveived. This ARK will be in a special fund and will be used to raise additional capital at a later date.
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:10:39 PM

It's simple: they've found a way to suck the milk of mothership.
cannabanana

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

You're just a shallow turdburger.  Don't be surprised when your actions here like this start to affect others that you associate with in our groups.

It's just a matter of time till the internal investigations are over.......
BitBanksy

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:35:00 PM

You're just a shallow turdburger.  Don't be surprised when your actions here like this start to affect others that you associate with in our groups.

Oh yes, the same associates that got you in again?
cannabanana

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:40:05 PM

You're just a shallow turdburger.  Don't be surprised when your actions here like this start to affect others that you associate with in our groups.

Who got me into what?  I helped and played a big role in starting BOTH groups...............

Unlike you who without the vote of Max and Oliver would not even be forging.
BitBanksy

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:54:23 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 11:17:59 PM by BitBanksy

Who got me into what?  I helped and played a big role in starting BOTH groups...............

Which role did you / do you play in TD & GTD? Do you still have your stash of Lisk? The 300K you mentioned once? Why do you keep threatening your own associates every time I post something here?
cannabanana

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:18:21 PM

Who got me into what?  I helped and played a big role in starting BOTH groups...............

Which role did you / do you play in TD & GTD? Do you still have your stash of Lisk? The 300K you mentioned once? Why do you keep threatening your own associates every time I post something here?

keep making up lies, makes my case look better.
debtstack

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:43:15 PM

What is this shitstorm doing on an official announcement thread? Go air out your bullshit somewhere else.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: