Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $500 Urgent! Bitcoins Not Needed! 15% Interest will be Given! 5 Days  (Read 698 times)
cruguy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:26:49 PM

Hey there,

First of all i know, as soon as a loan request is placed here, i know that people will consider it directly putting an valid red titles. I am sure i know that will not happen here.

I need $500 for advertising, and it is more of an investment rather than loan, but the person has nothing to do with the works. so i need someone to loan me $500 through credit card and i will repay back with 15% interest.

I don't required any irreversible currency, because if i ask that, that will be biggest stupid thing. I required someone for longterm the same ways, i am making an affiliate business, and also apart from that i am providing traffic to clients.

I need $500 Urgent as of now, and you can loan through me through credit card and now collateral, when you are paying with collateral, offcourse you know that you can chargeback anytime.

Now i wont get to that situation, because i will tell you firstly why. If you do that you get money back, but i dont get my account back. I am an gold vip member in neteller, and right person can also see my account.

Overall i will repay in 5 days, this is not one time business, but longterm, and i will also share how i make money on affiliate to the rightful lender, I am not looking for some one time stuff, rather looking for longterm.

I have no intention to deceive someone who can trust me, and rightful lender i just need one person to make goals achieve. I have explained everything, so when credit card has chargeback i hope i am not taking anything.

If you need any information why i need 500, i can explain more in pm.

If anyone interested, just pm me or post here, thank you very much.

But if there is anything i am missing, just post here, so if i am wrong, i will cancel my request right away.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:51:30 PM

If you don't offer a valid collateral you won't find a lender.
Did you read the No Collateral No Loan rule?
cruguy (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:53:29 PM

I understood that, thank you for that message.

I just want to know that why is an collateral asked?

I understand when it comes to bitcoins, because if you lend bitcoins, and i dont pay bitcoins back am sure money is gone, so can you tell me in what way it happens in this case?

Even i see that people offer without collateral, am i posted wrong way?
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:57:58 PM

I understand when it comes to bitcoins, because if you lend bitcoins, and i dont pay bitcoins back am sure money is gone, so can you tell me in what way it happens in this case?

Collateral is asked to secure the lender in case of a default.

No Collateral loans are only given to old members with a good standing.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:38:20 PM

you asking a big loan without any history here.
98% chances that you will get the money and go away...
for this number is the collateral!

better now?  Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

cruguy (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:49:00 PM

better now?  Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Save this message. One person is enough to trust on me and i can show what i am. I dont need tens of persons to loan me. Moreover people who message here doesnt even know about what collateral i am saying. If i sippose buy an item and didnt receive my item. Dont you think i get money back?

But just quote this message.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:54:03 PM

better now?  Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Save this message. One person is enough to trust on me and i can show what i am. I dont need tens of persons to loan me. Moreover people who message here doesnt even know about what collateral i am saying. If i sippose buy an item and didnt receive my item. Dont you think i get money back?

No one in their right mind would do this.  Who wants to charge $500 on YOUR behalf?  Give a STRANGER my credit card information  ::)And then have to deal with the credit card company when you never come back  Roll Eyes  You come to this forum (because so many get scammed here Roll Eyes) asking for $500 from people who DON'T KNOW YOU?  Versus going to friends or family for this "urgency"?? You make absolutely 0 sense!

I suggest you take your own advice : Double your OWN $

I wish if you are from india, we can meetup directly and i can convert that 3 btc to 6 btc.  I dont need that btc lend or i dont even need any bitcoins to me personally.

So there is no point of scam. But i have the potential to convert that into 50% profit each. If you are, just let me know, lets have a meetup and work together.

The reason i posted is because i see you said you are looking to invest. And there is no risk for sure.

Lastly: lock this thread and stop asking for this loan OR OFFER COLLATERAL which is SOMETHING OF VALUE that can be sold for OVER $500

Otherwise, this "request" is nothing more than a lame scam attempt from a farmed account  and will be duly noted as such.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
wildkens

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:04:23 AM

Hey friends what you think i think he is an alt of Atari . Atari is will known scammer here his writing method and answering method looks same to Atari

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:27:12 AM

better now?  Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

What don't you get about the collateral thing?  You have no reputation here and you're a newbie.  People scam for pennies on this forum, so no one in their right mind is going to give you cash or bitcoin without you putting up something worth 120% of what you're asking.  It just isn't going to happen.  You can't even put in the effort to string sentences properly, so what does that tell you?

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:02:16 AM

Is the poster suggesting committing credit card fraud; it is hard to read because of the broken English but it sounds like he is saying if I don't pay you back you can file a claim with your credit card company and get the money back that way.  That is not an option lol it wouldn't be fraud protection since the lender would be voluntarily giving his credit card info to you.  Even if you managed to file a claim good luck trying to explain what you were trying to do in the first place.  Overall that doesn't sit right with me and collateral is necessary as a line of credit so to speak; although I will agree with you that to collateralize loans over the internet is a difficult endeavor but it's pretty commonplace on this forum
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:12:00 AM

better now?  Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Starlight was to kind to let you know, with his/hers sarcastic humor, that you never gonna get this amount here wqith this collateral.
I am not so kind! Every possible borrower offering crapy collateral or have no trust or loan history, is probably and often a scamer.
Or blind and never reads, at least the stickies! Shocked

In fact every scammer needs only one member here to "loan" him and default, not tons! lol
Btw if you BUY an item and you never get it, no, you want get your money back.

Now, quote this also. GTFOH or offer something usefull and valuable.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:22:35 AM

Nice try! You even tried to create a novel like post to convince people here to give you money. Do you think people here were born yesterday to lend money to anyone who knocks on their door? Would you lend money to a total stranger giving promises? If your answer is yes then your nothing but stu***.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:34:53 PM

Nice try! You even tried to create a novel like post to convince people here to give you money. Do you think people here were born yesterday to lend money to anyone who knocks on their door? Would you lend money to a total stranger giving promises? If your answer is yes then your nothing but stu***.
There is only one guy who can lend him and I am missing him and his English badly " manyproofs " the pro lender lol

@OP
Anyways, people have grown up and they know how to save their money, get some collateral ( any valuable item ) and then post, you are lucky you haven't got red trust yet. Is vod on holidays ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████