Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't use Poswallet.com to stake your coin..  (Read 12811 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:17:18 PM

As there are many people talking bad about POSWALLET, I heard Poswallet recently but many people are not satisfied with them because their support system is not up to the mark, so it is not good suggestion to keep your coin in Poswallet account. It's better to stake your coins by your own.
sdotdot

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:40:25 PM

As there are many people talking bad about POSWALLET, I heard Poswallet recently but many people are not satisfied with them because their support system is not up to the mark, so it is not good suggestion to keep your coin in Poswallet account. It's better to stake your coins by your own.

I don't know what you're talking about, Poswallet is one of the few services that provide support through Slack and there is always one of them online to provide support.

So, tell me, who are those many people that are not satisfied with their 24/7 support?
guenni101

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:59:07 PM

ihad 8000 nav staking on pos then i wanted to send 3000 to my wallet but i never got them. one day later my other 5000 nav where gone too.
the support doesnt answer and always closes tickets insted of helping...

i would never recommend anybody to use this site.

does someone have an idea how to geht my coins back?
sdotdot

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:08:16 AM

ihad 8000 nav staking on pos then i wanted to send 3000 to my wallet but i never got them. one day later my other 5000 nav where gone too.

I've handled millions of coins through them, without having a single missing coin.

Proof before you FUD, friend.
guenni101

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:38:51 AM

I've handled millions of coins through them, without having a single missing coin.

no fud, just true...
any help? what can i do?

https://picload.org/view/rirairor/img2nav.png.html

https://picload.org/view/riraircl/img1nav.png.html
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:12:15 AM

no fud, just true...
any help? what can i do?

https://picload.org/view/rirairor/img2nav.png.html

https://picload.org/view/riraircl/img1nav.png.html

Thats not a nav tx i.d. on the new chain* --> also this might seem random but do you have any referrals.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:14:31 AM

Didn't realize this post was basically necrophilia.

mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 10:02:28 PM

I also use poswallet without any issues and I like the service  Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
meskiuka7

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

I didnt got coins arrived, all night mining with Gpus, Posw, is crap
Bitpapio

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:54:26 AM

POSWallet add over 100 coins, now they are removing most of them, thinking that this will improve their business.

What they forget is that the most important thing about business is customer service.  If you have a bunch of unhappy customers you don't stay in business very long.

sdotdot

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:28:27 PM

What they forget is that the most important thing about business is customer service.  If you have a bunch of unhappy customers you don't stay in business very long.

Actually you're the one missing the point. They are delisting coins with low volume and low support to clean up the house for the rest of them. I see nothing wrong with that, I'd rather have the devs improving the QoS than spending half of their time fixing the 808 wallet.
Bitpapio

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:46:53 AM

Actually you're the one missing the point. They are delisting coins with low volume and low support to clean up the house for the rest of them. I see nothing wrong with that, I'd rather have the devs improving the QoS than spending half of their time fixing the 808 wallet.

Take one look at the official thread and you will see that they are not cleaning house, but cleaning up by denying users to withdraw coins who have small balances, because of some arbitrarily selected price cap.  Denying 5000 users out of 5500 the ability to remove coins from the site is not gonna make for a lot of happy customers.  multiply by 70 coins and you see the magnitude of the problem they are facing.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:08:33 PM

I can get the reason behind it why they reduce the list of coins.Customer service doesnt answer mails. I also dont recommend to use this service.
sdotdot

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

Take one look at the official thread and you will see that they are not cleaning house, but cleaning up by denying users to withdraw coins who have small balances, because of some arbitrarily selected price cap.  Denying 5000 users out of 5500 the ability to remove coins from the site is not gonna make for a lot of happy customers.  multiply by 70 coins and you see the magnitude of the problem they are facing.

The users who will not be able to withdraw will be compensated with POSW of similar value. If they support Poswallet, they will be happy. If they don't, they will sell the POSW and buy back whatever shitcoin they had. So the only problem they are facing is taking care of 70 wallets that are just a waste of time and money.

So goodbye and good luck to you, loyal poswallet user who can't accept a loss of 100 gaycoins to support a service you supposedly like, I'm looking forward to the devs working on an improved design and an unique code for the coin.
Bitpapio

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

up or down i am still very cautious on the fact that he is turning off  most of the coins, and with that said he is also able to keep Huge amounts of coins from his clients . he simply keeps them.  let me point out this example...

lets take for example   Vericoin
if by chance your wallet in POSWALLET>COM has   0.215125 VRC
this in his site equals aprox   0.00003154 btc
with a normale VRC = Vericoin withdrawal paymen of  0.01 VRC
POSWALLET will not allow you to withdraw those coins and you give them forced to the owner.
why? because the value of the coins are low and if they are under a certain point it is automatic forfeit to him.
so your coins are not yours and you have no control over them.
and i can say that from the time i started using POSWALLET several times the policy has changed.
and i would say each time the policy changes it is  equal to him waking up in the mornings!

i simply do see why if he is delisting the coin forcefully why we are not able to pull these coins out? are they not ours?
are we asking to close that particular coin from his website?
so please do some math and how many people use Vericoin?
Pool Users

presume that 900 are able to pull theirs out ... the other 6000 people forfeit their coins to him!
or math please....
6000 time more or less 0.00003154  =  0.18924 btc on a single coin and approximately...

he is delisting about 70 coins

0.18924 bt  times 70 =  13.2468 BTC

13.2468 BTC   $2,171.76  from coindesk at the moment of posting =    $28758.80 USD

all from the suckers like us that let him do this without saying a word!

the withdraw of a forcefully "by The Owner" closed coin should be withdrawn as per the same coins payment scale for transfer

it is not a question of the coin or anything else but he is doing this in a wrong way!

the individual value of the coin should not be of concern  and allowed transfer as per the pay scheduled of the coin its self.
if a person would like his coins and thet have no value then the actual owner can bounce them on his screen like virtual ping pong balls if he so chooses but he is forcing the closure of the coin and should allow all people to withdraw all their coins!

tbh a pretty good point here, someon should post thisi n slack and hear what they tell about this because I don't think any dev will make a statement on this point in here ..
Yes Good point I also lost 650000 money coins I requested for withdrawing and did not receive,yobit says they did not get it so finally, I lost my coins.and I have many coins with little amount I try to withdraw them can't because I can't rich their minimum withdrawal amount,that's not fair because some coins allowed to transfer even 1 or 2 coins within the network, as quote said it's not fair I think that's the reason for posw massive dump

i honestly dont know the reason for a massive dump but it would actually make sense... if the Dev turns sour no one will want his products and what he is doing is obvious and directly killing his clients  for a few pennies each that add up to a nice lil lump sum when all put together!
i personally have had private msgs from him saying i was poor and everything else and i never answered.. its not a question of just me but all the other small  holders that want their coins also...

as i repeat... when i started using pos wallet i paid upfront for their service!!!!! nothing ever came of that!
and all the coins that have already been taken from UPFRONT payment still cannot be retrieved

come to think about it..... there were a ton of coins on his add coin list and many votes were even paid for! all of those simply make a great day at the park! the coins simply deleted from the list and all PAID votes  he dosent even say thank you!

this is starting to sound alot like Cryptsy

Hey Paul V. is that you AGAIN???    is Horus still wagging his tail for you?

We refunded all users who purchased votes

I wonder when the refund was placed into the accounts? Huh
I do not see any transactions indicating that my votes were ever refunded

They deleted my post in the moderated thread, I posted it here
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

Not only many people have concerns about him, no one will FUD without any harm to their property. They say they will take care of your coins but many people are raising their problems with them.
sdotdot

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:11:50 AM

Not only many people have concerns about him, no one will FUD without any harm to their property. They say they will take care of your coins but many people are raising their problems with them.

Yeah, problems like "I got 50 gaycoins from the faucets and now I can't withdraw." Cheesy  Grow up, the btc tx fee is 250 sats/byte.
The problem @guenni101 had came from NAV's forks, not PoSWallet issues.

There is no real problem, just cheap FUD.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:54:05 PM

ive been dealing with my own issues with poswallet.com for a few weeks, aside from the issue im embroiled with against them presently (see this thread: ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936045 ). i made a withdrawl of 23,000 GPU to my desktop wallet something id done many times before, simply adding to my stake in that currency thru purchases, but it presented no transaction id. when i posted a question to support, it took two weeks to get a response, at which point they supposedly send me the currency, but not to any GPU wallet i own or ever referred to. support became increasingly impossible to work with past this point. i also had 215,000 MONEY simply disappear from my wallet. no transaction history to show where it went, they simply stopped existing. support assured me that "currency does not just go missing" even though it JUST HAD.

Colin Blakely, the registrant of POSW Holdings LLC in North Carolina will wind up being the one person held ultimately responsible for the losses experienced by users of this exchange, his desire for anonymity not protecting him in this instance. the issue regarding the GAYmoney wallet balance likely stolen by this exchange has been forwarded to the NC Secretary of State, Elaine F. Marshall, and to FinSEC thru the US Department of Treasury, for investigation as POSW Holdings LLC is registered in that state and beholden to its legislations. I strongly urge others who have experienced financial losses thru mismanagement or theft at poswallet to also contact the appropriate authorities regarding these incidents of financial irregularity perpetuated by poswallet.com and let boosters like sdotdot go down with the sinking ship.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 02:19:48 PM

What is the plan for Poswallet coin for the rest of the year?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

What is the plan for Poswallet coin for the rest of the year?

No one is sure as of yet, we're waiting for the new roadmap.

One of the support members said during the initial change there will only be posw, btc and ltc active and then they'll spend the next bit of time reactivating dash, stratis and a few others.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: