Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't use Poswallet.com to stake your coin..  (Read 12810 times)
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

It's really sad to see this end for poswallet. This site had great potential, but they simply killed their actual business with that massive coins delisting.

I hope they could recover from this situation, but it seems really unlikely to me. They lost userbase trust too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 06:01:09 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 06:13:32 PM by mrsray

posw is still very much alive

the delisting was announced and is still talked about.

"We will be delisting the majority of coins over the next month or so to align with this strategy - mainly coins with low user bases, low volume, or little technological improvement vs. other coins."  https://poswallet.slack.com/archives/C459NJUJV/p1495664819402233

you say not to stake at poswallet, this is exactly why they delisted coins, so the stake services are better ...
"the crypto market, in general, is too unstable to effectively provide group stake services for the majority of coins we have listed at poswallet.com. Interesting coins pop up and swell with a large community, then disappear just as fast - resulting in a lot of infrastructures we set up that is no longer being used."

they are now focusing on improving POSW as a coin more than ever
https://poswallet.slack.com/archives/C414EG0DR/p1497783647651897
and have discussed this several times already, but the fud continues

" As new coins appear and become established, we will investigate adding them to the platform as well. "

- blockexplorer 2.0 is in beta now
- teamed up with ledger

... one of the most popular hardware wallet vendors to deliver a wallet that supports BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, STRAT, and now PoSW. IMHO, that is pretty impressive.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/02/ledger-announces-custom-designed-physical-wallet-for-posw-tokens/  "Cryptocurrency wallet company Ledger has announced that it will start
supporting PoSW tokens for their flagship products, Nano S & Blue."

ledger rises trust, in turn rising the price ... scheduled to come out around aug

the devs and admin are a small crew doing the work of many ... Folks with patience here will ultimately be happy

There's no logical reason why the price won't rise

just my thoughts as a posw fan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:36:58 AM

I have sent coins to my friends but it's still not showing after 48 hours and on facebook group on one community
they are talking that people are not receiving their coins in their dashboard..

Worst thing is the support is very slow,took one ticket 48 hours to get a response and the support did not solve my ticket,instead just ask me a question..

This is one of the worst support I have encounter,don't use poswallet to stake your coins or you will end up losing your coin.

Thanks for this tip bro will ex this from my list

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:00:42 PM

scam

Orbitcin withdrawal not possible! Error, wallet under maintenance since days
ORB - Ticket Type: Withdrawal not received
Tx ID:
Tx Amount: 0
Tx Address:
admin3
1:56 5.18.2017
Where would you like the ORB sent?
ameinias
8:38 5.18.2017
please Respond
So we Can get it done ASAP
OrbitcoinLove
6:13 5.24.2017
please send my ORB too odWiD2jcm9WtoTjzGF9pLZeYZmCPvZ51iq
sorry vor delay
8489faustn
22:31 5.26.2017
No worries. Would you like it if we did a swap of ORB to POSW instead?
OrbitcoinLove
5:48 5.28.2017
not for this price .. ORB is better, never ending stake, a real invest for me. intrest for live time Wink
No dump and pump, no marketing, no promo, stablest price off all currencies
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/orbitcoin/
strong holder around the world.
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/ORB
every staking coin is 0,10 value, the price is growing with BTC valaue
the algo is safer than bitcoin, 51% attack safe
neoscrypt ist better than sha256 Tongue
but nobody know it Wink only one problem, unknow
thats all Smiley
i wnat my ORB back, sorry and thanks, i have send only ORB to here to support their wallet. I'm a member of ORB team
please send my ORB too odWiD2jcm9WtoTjzGF9pLZeYZmCPvZ51iq
Or run the PoS wallet
ORB has a community Fund, if you want support ORB, let's talk
If not give me please my ORB
thanks
OrbitcoinLove
5:40 6.3.2017
What is now? When i get my ORB??? sent to odWiD2jcm9WtoTjzGF9pLZeYZmCPvZ51iq
OrbitcoinLove
6:11 6.3.2017
you have change my ORB to PoSW ?
OrbitcoinLove
3:47 6.7.2017
whta's wrong with you? i want my ORB back
8489faustn
1:59 6.8.2017
Sorry we are very busy. Just can you be patient. I know this has been a long process. We will make sure everything gets sorted out.
OrbitcoinLove
6:09 6.20.2017
guy i want my ORB back
 admin3
0:46 6.22.2017
Sir, ORB was delisted on 5/18. You did not provide feedback until after delisting. We swapped your ORB to POSW (a generous community member donated POSW for this).

Once a coin is delisted, the wallet is removed.
OrbitcoinLove
5:26 7.4.2017
admin3
wrong

OrbitcoinLove
2:28 5.16.2017
Orbitcin withdrawal not possible! Error, wallet under maintenance since days
ORB - Ticket Type: Withdrawal not received
Tx ID:
Tx Amount: 0
Tx Address:
not send my ORB!!!!
You are a scamer, give my ORB back

ok i got my ORB back

But why only after massive pressure buildup

admin3
2:07 7.7.2017
Okay - thanks for clarifying. Since you did request earlier, we will process the request.
admin3
2:09 7.7.2017
We apologize for the mix up! ORB sent.
admin3
2:12 7.7.2017
6ea43c2ac9e2def85465c88e9ddeabd161ae95bfbe46caa6ceca08332e9501a5

Date: 07.07.2017 04:10
To: odWiD2jcm9WtoTjzGF9pLZeYZmCPvZ51iq (own address, label: 09)
Credit: 4801.109 ORB
Net amount: +4801.109 ORB
Transaction ID: 6ea43c2ac9e2def85465c88e9ddeabd161ae95bfbe46caa6ceca08332e9501a5

and they let me the posw??
 POSW   +6.4112   exchange-21e62076b555ecd5f0fb796c3      Deposit (6/6)
 POSW   +17.024   exchange-21e62076b555ecd5f0fb796c3      Deposit (6/6)
 POSW   +2.6831   exchange-21e62076b555ecd5f0fb796c3      Deposit (6/6)
 POSW   +3691.40   exchange-21e62076b555ecd5f0fb796c3   Delisted ORB, conversion to POSW   Deposit (6/6)

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:50:04 AM

To compare the two options if to a) stake at PoSWallet or b)stake at your own qt wallet is this:

a) If you got small amount of a PoS coin supported by PoSWallet, it's better to group-stake in their staking pool.

b) But if you got large amount, and you are online 24/7, you better stake it in your own wallet desktop wallet.

Staking large amounts in your own desktop wallet yields more coins than staking the same large amount in PoSWallet.

Overall, PoSWallet is good for those who hold smaller amounts of PoS coins can earn stakes better than staking their small amounts in their own qt wallets.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:31:23 AM

I hear many people are not supporting the Poswallet.com, there are lot more negative rumors circulating about Poswallet.com.
Previously I have staked my coins there but till now I didn't check what is going on there, let me check it first.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:36:13 PM

For me, I'm not affected by other negative comments regarding staking coins with PoSWallet website. I trust them and I still stake some coins there. Though like I said in my previous post here, I only stake in PoSWallet staking pool where I hold fewer amount of a coin such as Espers. My coins such as BitBean which I now hold in great amount, I stake them in my own desktop QT wallet as it earns better interest (stakes). If however, in a case where I have fewer BitBean, then it would be great to group stake them in PoSWallet.
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:13:04 AM

It's really sad to see this end for poswallet. This site had great potential, but they simply killed their actual business with that massive coins delisting.

I hope they could recover from this situation, but it seems really unlikely to me. They lost userbase trust too.

And there is no other service to provide that??
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:14:18 AM

PoSWallet is a good online staking site. I have some coins staking there nicely.
This concept of group staking is very good if you don't have qt wallet where you can stake from your own pc.

In the case of ONION coin, it is not yet in PoSWallet, but there is a 3rd party online wallet if you want to participate in airdrops.

One of the best ways to stake 24/7. Enjoy!

DeepOnion Web Wallet

• Supports Google Authenticator 2-FA (2-Factor Authentification) to secure your account
  • Supports Auto Staking. Your OnionWallet Balances Stake 24/7/365.

DeepOnion Web Wallet Link
^ Bookmark this link. Use only the official link.

How To Use The Deeponion Web Wallet
^ Learn how to create an account and enable 2-factor authentification.

The web wallet is maintained by the owners of the http://deeponion.network block explorer.
We are onionminer.club, an independent team of blockchain developers. We aim at building more infrastructure for the DeepOnion network.

Security recommendations: It is best if you use the web wallet to send and receive small amounts only. Leaving large amounts of ONION on online exchanges or online wallets for a long period of time may not be secure. You are responsible for your own account. Please take good care of your onions. The web wallet is designed as an additional interface that allows users to send and receive ONION quickly.

If you would like to contact us for support, please send a private message to the account onionminer.club here on Bitcointalk.

The web wallet uses the same DeepOnion daemon as the wallet application, it also connects through the TOR network. The web wallet's frontend is run on the clearnet. This allows anyone with access to the internet to easily and quickly create new onion addresses, as well as to receive and transfer small amounts --- no matter if it's on a computer or smartphone. OnionWallet is designed to help foster user adoption through ease of use. We do not log any IP addresses. We have heavily tweaked the piWallet configuration.

We hope that you enjoy our fast online DeepOnion Litewallet.

Ease of use. Happy Users. Anonymous network. DeepOnion.

Liammullen

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:49:07 PM

PoSWallet is a good online staking site. I have some coins staking there nicely.
This concept of group staking is very good if you don't have qt wallet where you can stake from your own pc.

In the case of ONION coin, it is not yet in PoSWallet, but there is a 3rd party online wallet if you want to participate in airdrops.

One of the best ways to stake 24/7. Enjoy!

DeepOnion Web Wallet

https://deeponion.org/bitcointalk/webwallet.png

• Supports Google Authenticator 2-FA (2-Factor Authentification) to secure your account
  • Supports Auto Staking. Your OnionWallet Balances Stake 24/7/365.

DeepOnion Web Wallet Link
^ Bookmark this link. Use only the official link.

How To Use The Deeponion Web Wallet
^ Learn how to create an account and enable 2-factor authentification.

The web wallet is maintained by the owners of the http://deeponion.network block explorer.
We are onionminer.club, an independent team of blockchain developers. We aim at building more infrastructure for the DeepOnion network.

Security recommendations: It is best if you use the web wallet to send and receive small amounts only. Leaving large amounts of ONION on online exchanges or online wallets for a long period of time may not be secure. You are responsible for your own account. Please take good care of your onions. The web wallet is designed as an additional interface that allows users to send and receive ONION quickly.

If you would like to contact us for support, please send a private message to the account onionminer.club here on Bitcointalk.

The web wallet uses the same DeepOnion daemon as the wallet application, it also connects through the TOR network. The web wallet's frontend is run on the clearnet. This allows anyone with access to the internet to easily and quickly create new onion addresses, as well as to receive and transfer small amounts --- no matter if it's on a computer or smartphone. OnionWallet is designed to help foster user adoption through ease of use. We do not log any IP addresses. We have heavily tweaked the piWallet configuration.

We hope that you enjoy our fast online DeepOnion Litewallet.

Ease of use. Happy Users. Anonymous network. DeepOnion.

How can you have some coin staking when they delisted every coin except posw
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:09:25 PM

How can you have some coin staking when they delisted every coin except posw

Maybe because his post was made on the 9 august? On that date coins where still listed there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: