Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: exchange.bitparking.com  (Read 28784 times)
prusator

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:45:34 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 02:12:09 PM by prusator

Nobody designs an exchange in such a way, that the funds are directly transferred between wallets. If he had refunded anyone, the it's very likely, that he had recovered the wallets and he has problems identifying who owns what. I am 99% sure of that. I only see 2 other options - either he lost the wallets in an unrelated incident or refunded people from what he earned on his mining pool. Either of the two would be bad. It would be equally bad if it turned out, that Chris refunded people in an ascending order of the height of the claim - that would mean, that he is short on coins. However if he refunded anyone from the wallets, that he originally had in the exchange, I am 99% sure, that he has all the coins. Hence my proposition - please PM me to confirm, that you would like to join that deal. It would be nice if everyobdy did and Chris could refund us according to our claims(provided, that they sum up to the total amount of the claims)

If we act as I described in the post above, Chris should not ignore our mails and maybe we can make a deal.

Cheers.

The list so far:

Binary Finery,
Nitoniwatori
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nitoniwatori

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:05:14 AM

If the think turn bad for chris i also feel sorry for him too to be honest i earn coins because his exchange ...
there is many possibility but only one truth .. and i really want to know the truth that he hold ...

Ok ... i'm in ...

-Nito Niwatori
nitoniwatori@gmail.com - Account associate to exchange

nitoniwatori - my skype ID

the fastest way to message me is via facebook
https://www.facebook.com/nitoniwatori

in case i away from computer...

I'm not good as speaking/listening english (i have bad english but i still wish to hear the word of truth from chris with my own ear anyway)

my 37btc/2,000nmc maybe not much compare to you guys but i still need it because this can change my life ...

due to my bad english and my poor of fund i can't fly by myself to see him (but i still wish if that is one last thing to do...)

from my plan i think about to ring him again when April come but ... i can't endure myself ..

i contact him once  on 17 Jan he reply me 2 times ... one said that he will try to investigate my account , and another one said Progress is being made ...

(but anyway my totally contact with him 3 times ... btctalk/bitmessage ... he reply me the same step... he talk nothing about my account ... that made me wonder ... something ...)

i still thinking that because my account have involve with some transaction during before crash day that made him can't recovery it or must take times that long like can't estimate ... say years or forever...

he is silent to me since 24 Jan

with his last word

" Hi Nito,

Progress is being made on your account. I hope to get back to you later
today/tomorrow. My apologies for the delay. "

yes no more from him in the follow days ...

I still think that because it's new year maybe he's super busy with leading programming in his job ... because i'm looking for his activity on everywhere and it's seem stop... only few activity about him ...

i want to tell you funny ... i also got goxxed last week ... for all little last fund i have left since struck with doublec... Smiley

all empty for me now ...

i'm in ... this boat for truth.
bitcoated

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:39:30 PM

Does anybody have a record of the exchange rates from bitparking between Aug 2011 and April 2013 that they could share here please?

Even some idea of min / max / average would be better than nothing.
somebody

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:19:46 AM

Does anybody have a record of the exchange rates from bitparking between Aug 2011 and April 2013 that they could share here please?
Unfortunately, not from bitparking but here is a chart from BTC-e (starting with summer 2012).
See also https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236471.msg2502713#msg2502713
k4rn4k

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:06:49 PM

Nobody designs an exchange in such a way, that the funds are directly transferred between wallets. If he had refunded anyone, the it's very likely, that he had recovered the wallets and he has problems identifying who owns what. I am 99% sure of that. I only see 2 other options - either he lost the wallets in an unrelated incident or refunded people from what he earned on his mining pool. Either of the two would be bad. It would be equally bad if it turned out, that Chris refunded people in an ascending order of the height of the claim - that would mean, that he is short on coins. However if he refunded anyone from the wallets, that he originally had in the exchange, I am 99% sure, that he has all the coins. Hence my proposition - please PM me to confirm, that you would like to join that deal. It would be nice if everyobdy did and Chris could refund us according to our claims(provided, that they sum up to the total amount of the claims)

I can confirm that this is not the case. I had my coins tracked when I sent them to the exchange, and they were sent to another account about 1 month after the crash. So the wallet is not lost, this is sure. DoubleC told me that the coins were recoverable up to 2 hours before the crash, the problem was confirming the veracity of our claims.

BTW I will join any collective movement. Count me in.
bitcoated

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:56:51 AM

nito, please add me to your list, my claim exceeds 70 BTC or 10,000 NMC

prusator, yes, count me in.

somebody, thanks for the link to the btc-e historical price data.  I guess the only person with the bitparking trade data is doublec and I assume he's not willing to share.
gigq

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:14:43 AM

nito, please add me to your list, my claim exceeds 70 BTC or 10,000 NMC

prusator, yes, count me in.

somebody, thanks for the link to the btc-e historical price data.  I guess the only person with the bitparking trade data is doublec and I assume he's not willing to share.

Add me to the list:

NMC: 2459.47113799
BTC: 0.0025459900

Obviously I don't really care about the BTC just want the NMC back.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 06:35:27 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 07:36:14 AM by Inaba

Does anyone have his real life information?  What's his name, where does he work, what's his address, etc?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
nitoniwatori

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 08:04:16 AM

Does anyone have his real life information?  What's his name, where does he work, what's his address, etc?

Doublec he is Chris Double ... he is one good skilled as programmer he work for Mozilla (i'm not sure about his position but 7 years in Mozilla I think he is something to them)

I don't know where is exactly his house ... but he is around  Auckland, New Zealand maybe near the " Remuera Rd "

and sure ... maybe with his permission ? I think maybe you can meet him in Mozilla Auckland's Office ?

" Level 7    5 Short St Newmarket Auckland 1023 New Zealand "

bitcoated

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:25:43 AM

Please add me to this list. I have email from doublec saying my namecoin balance is 8k (which I would have accepted) but my BTC deposits were over 70BTC so there's some disconnect somewhere. He said he'd get the full list of transactions to me. He hasn't yet.
nitoniwatori

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 01:48:19 PM

Smiley

Guys.... Great News!!!!!!!!!! from https://exchange.bitparking.com/main

- 2014-03-18: The recovery site is active for registrations. To register go to https://nmcrecovery.com and follow the instructions. Your account will be processed and you should then see your balances if they were recoverable. After a short time to ensure the site is stable and working the recovering will resume as per the instructions at the site.

Thanks Doublec for this news!!
Please follow the instruction on the website

Good Luck!
k4rn4k

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:58:36 PM

Thanks for the info nito
nitoniwatori

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 12:11:19 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 11:14:15 AM by nitoniwatori

First of all... I would like to Thank for everyone who co-operate with me to buildup this list to cheer up all of us who is in this same boat ...
and thank goes to doublec for this huge update of process to us

This list maybe useless now and i think to hiding it for security reason.... but i will still update some of useful information about our case.

Sites Stats (Update 2014-03-19)

(https://nmcrecovery.com)

2014-03-18
The recovery site is open to allow users to view their old balances and withdraw coins as funds are recovered. Many users have already had their balances recovered and sent. Unfortunately due to the disk failure data was lost, including state of transations and private keys for coins. The lost coins are being repaid over time and this site will update the amounts available for withdrawal as they become available - paid out of personal funds and fees generated by the bitparking mining pool.

For users that could not have the state of their balance or transactions recovered an approximate remaining amount can be negotiated to clear the outstanding balance. You'll be notified when requesting your account to be associated here if this is the case.

For the first few days this site will slowly start approving and associating users and testing with small repayment amounts to ensure things work smoothly and will then increase to more users when the site has more usage.

The table at the top of this page shows the number accounts associated with old exchange accounts, where an NMC and a BTC balance count as seperate accounts. The 'Outstanding Balance' field shows the number of NMC and BTC accounts with amounts still owing. The 'Outstanding BTC/NMC' fields show the total outstanding amounts of all accounts registered and associated with old exchange accounts. This will increase as people register and decrease as payments are made.

Returned List (From this thread/Reported) ** there some other that recovered with out notice too ...

April 22, 2013 - demzie
April 24, 2013 - zoidial        ( BTC/NMC )
May 03, 2013 - lunarboy    ( BTC/NMC )
May 18, 2013 - human
May 21, 2013 - marcus_of_augustus
June 15, 2013 - Begru       ( BTC/NMC )
June 16, 2013 - Portnoy    ( NMC )
June 16, 2013 - LazyOtto    ( NMC )
June 16, 2013 - TheKoziTwo    ( NMC )
June 17, 2013 - phelix
June 18, 2013 - svost       ( BTC/NMC )
July 07, 2013 - cassini       ( BTC/NMC )
Sep 09, 2013 - bz
Oct 25, 2013 - markus1000    ( BTC/NMC )
Oct 26, 2013 - coin@coin    ( NMC )
Nov 01, 2013 - abacus
Nov 05, 2013 - silverfuture

I decided to delete information of Waiting List in the Public due to the last update from Doublec ... who wait the fund now can access to see the right balance.
and process is ongoing ... then seem no point of this list for now.

NMC recovery status (Update 2014-03-23)

Accounts Associated   66
Accounts with Outstanding Balance   43
Outstanding BTC   542.83258678
Outstanding NMC   174400.74094714

Broadcast Subscribers (BM-NAyrQcGjJnnEnUf1BWR2EVvW2fqTG7Ug) (i'm not sure i got all messages or not but i'll post messages that i got)

2014-03-20
There were some issues in the last 30 minutes or so with email to admin@nmcrecovery.com. These should now be resolved. If you got bounced email please resend.

Some users have successfully signed up and confirmed their balance. There has been one disputed balance so far which I'm working through.

Someone reported an intermittent issue where signon wasn't working. The solution for this is to delete any cookies associated with the domain. I'll try and track that issue down.

Follow the instructions at https://nmcrecovery.com and email admin@nmcrecovery.com when you've registered or if you have problems.

Please don't forget to email after registering on https://nmcrecovery.com to let me know what email address you used. Then I can associate the account data. Once that's done it's helpful if you confirm that balances that appear, or give an estimate of what they should be if they are wrong.

2014-03-21
A first payment test went out today to a user with a small balance. They received and withdrew it. The plan is to do another test payment soon that sends an amount to all registered users in a partial payment to test distributing payments to users and withdrawing. I'll broadcast a message when that has gone through.

2014-03-24
A test payment of approximately 1,000 NMC distributed across registered users has been made. Users should see their withdrawable NMC balance increased by up to 57 NMC depending on their existing outstanding balance. Please email admin@nmcrecovery.com if you are unable to withdraw this. A BTC test payment will follow.

A btc payment to test the script for distributing funds has been done. The amount was 2 btc distributed across registered users. You should see a small amount of bitcoin available for withdraw as a result. Let me know at admin@nmcrecovery.com if you don't see anything.

2014-03-25
There were problems today with some users being unable to login. This should now be resolved. You may need to refresh the recovery site page if you are already on it.

It looks like there are still issues with logins occasionally. The Persona verification server is rejecting some login attempts with a 500 (Internal Error) HTTP code. I'm looking into it.

I put another fix in for the login issues. Let's see how this goes...

Another 1200 NMC payment has been done distributed across users owed NMC.

prusator

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:42:41 PM

Although I think, that lack of a separate backup of the wallets is negligent, I apprieciate, that we were at last told the truth. It's highly unlikely though, that most of us will be made whole. Over 100000NMC is way too much to earn on pool this size.

I can focus something else now.
gigq

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:34:04 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 02:46:49 AM by gigq

Just wanted to point out here that since the nmcrecovery.com site has been setup I've received less than 1% of the NMC owed to me.  Looking at the stats on the page compared to the original listed in this thread it looks like I'm not the only one:

(2014-03-23)

Accounts Associated   66
Accounts with Outstanding Balance   43
Outstanding BTC   542.83258678
Outstanding NMC   174400.74094714

(2014-07-26)

Accounts Associated   136
Accounts with Outstanding Balance   65
Outstanding BTC   395.39209573
Outstanding NMC   200927.21823101

To put those numbers in perspective he still owes out over half a million dollars.  I'm assuming everyone is content with letting doublec off the hook, seeing the lack of posts here seems like that's the case.
nitoniwatori

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:36:11 AM

I have been talk with some others too .. and this seem to happen for everyone

the first months look something good because he put what he have into it but the later months I think it's base on what earn on his pool or maybe it's his profit from trading i'm not sure but yes i still capture the process to estimate

it's look like us all will never get it all ... (i hate to think / saying this) that why i still quiet and looking what it will be

but i'm not sure about the legal... how is it going to be if we wait too much long

maybe we dying with stucked here...

sigh... keep connected maybe we need to have a kind of private group in some place maybe facebook ? instead of this public ?

look like lots of peoples not even show up in this forum they read but don't want to get involve ?? i don't know but i'll update if there something i can do..
nitoniwatori

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:26:22 AM

Is it better if we group up somewhere ... ?

At first I think about all need to be anonymous for who don't want to show themselves due to securities

But it's ok ... since I don't ask how much is your fund now ... Lower risk ?

except you trusted me and want me to know ...
but I'm open as all you see

I'll create the group " Specific to this DoubleC (Chris Double) Bitparking Exchange Crash " in the facebook and it's secret if you want me to add you please message me

https://www.facebook.com/nitoniwatori

and you need to also sent private message to me in BTCtalk too to verify your is real
in case you can read this but you don't have btctalk account or it won't work for any reason

you can capture your login at nmcrecovery.com in your fund page to confirm if you want to let's me know your fund
if you don't want me to know how much you have with doublec ... than censor some digit is ok so i don't know what exactly you have
(I still need everyone to confirm involve to this case not the scam to be fair with doublec)

I do this for all of us i'm included as well ...

Sorry if my idea is not that well ... please keep in touch ... if you think your coin still worth to get it back.... because it's your.
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:44:10 PM

Hi guys,

I was about to post the same thing.

Feel free to contact me if anything is planed I'm still after my money too.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

grzem

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:57:19 AM

As there are paymets coming from mmpool, and doublec is trustworthy, maybe we should try to rent hasing power and then speed up return. Unfortunately I've never had any miner.

Since 2 years https://cryptox.pl low fees, no KYC.
k3t3r

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:25:00 PM

ignored by doublec on the bitmessage address he gave out. never got anything back from this exchange after it broke. i would not trust chris now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: