Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This thread is closed. Please see new one.  (Read 18932 times)
Lone Shark (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:08:34 PM

Hey L.S  Grin

are you available to do a short term loan of .015 btc with 10% interest? Probably a few hours lol. Preferably no collateral, but I can see that it's a much higher amount last time so I can scrape up some collateral via an alt coin of your choice (Ltc, clam, whatever) at 110% of the loan value if that's something you'd want  Kiss

thanks

You can PM me which coins you have and the volume. Let's see what I can do. I also would need 120% minimum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 03:28:44 PM

I've got around 19 CLAM in xTCYWasCNQbGtHMi2VGxRUAeGuJHfuRujv which is around 125% of .015 btc.

The volume is pretty high and you can hold it on just-dice.com

keybase.io/0x0010
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:39:53 PM

I've got around 19 CLAM in xTCYWasCNQbGtHMi2VGxRUAeGuJHfuRujv which is around 125% of .015 btc.

The volume is pretty high and you can hold it on just-dice.com

I am much more interested in the LTC though. CLAM's isn't well traded anymore. I'll also still check the prices on that coin.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 03:47:32 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 04:00:34 PM by 0x0010

True, but it can be sold instantly @ shapeshift.io to liquidate the loan + 15% if something were to happen.

Matter of fact, I could exchange it right now but I prefer to keep the CLAM and use the btc quickly so I don't have to lose too much.

edit: got a payment, no longer need the loan.

thanks anyway ls :p

keybase.io/0x0010
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:03:15 PM

True, but it can be sold instantly @ shapeshift.io to liquidate the loan + 15% if something were to happen.

Matter of fact, I could exchange it right now but I prefer to keep the CLAM and use the btc quickly so I don't have to lose too much.

edit: got a payment, no longer need the loan.

thanks anyway ls :p

LOL. Alright. Good luck friend.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:07:42 PM

User name: BingoDog
Amount to be borrowed: 0.015
Repayment date: 16th January
Repayment amount: 0.0185
Bitcoin address: 1Pq7yw8fi5HBjLHK5iJwX6DpG7WYDdKU4n
Collateral: none, unless necessary
Optional service: no

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm BingoDog today is 4th January I accept the terms of this loan
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1Pq7yw8fi5HBjLHK5iJwX6DpG7WYDdKU4n

IIt055iKFYA29O6I0msv1VvB1hxtf3wnOgB6WHQ+4ZJobHEPdgqpbZxgLh0qAr0dKCMhJEiiVV9A7xcn2wVKorI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

malaj
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:16:41 PM

IIt055iKFYA29O6I0msv1VvB1hxtf3wnOgB6WHQ+4ZJobHEPdgqpbZxgLh0qAr0dKCMhJEiiVV9A7xcn2wVKorI=

Verfied

However, in light of the btc prices right now I can only give up to 0.008BTC to regular full member w/ their account as collateral. I cannot give a non-collateral loan to you yet.

edit: It's 2am here. I might not be able to fill your loan unless you can wait till the morning. Sorry.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:25:35 PM

Verfied

However, in light of the btc prices right now I can only give up to 0.008BTC to regular full member w/ their account as collateral. I cannot give a non-collateral loan to you yet.

edit: It's 2am here. I might not be able to fill your loan unless you can wait till the morning. Sorry.

Ok, I understand,  I agree to 0.008 loan. I'm not in the hurry, I can wait until morning.

malaj
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:32:40 PM

Verfied

Ok, I understand,  I agree to 0.008 loan. I'm not in the hurry, I can wait until morning.

Approved Loan Amount: 0.008BTC
Repayment amount: Principal 0.008BTC + Base interest 0.002BTC + Optional Service Fee NA = 0.010BTC
Repayment date: Jan. 16, 2017
Repayment address: 1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i
Collateral: BCT Account

Paying early? Pm or email me, so I can compute for lower fees.
*Standard 0.002BTC standard fees still apply.

Procedure:
1. If loan is w/ collateral, please send me the following via PM:
   a. Account login details (username and password)
   b. Alternate contact details (Valid email or your alternate bitcointalk account)
2. If you agree to these terms, please sign a message like this:
I am USERNAME. Today is DATE_TODAY. I agree to the terms of this loan.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i
HHSdpj2RFmfQfhLV6Q1zcnJ0mnqmlyEAzXhDQ4cw9sZ+fwPVWvK5FfG/Y3zW5PqcfP9TGEbNFwDcLKoGfTjsDMQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Optional Service Details:
1. I will send you a VPS RDP login to access your BCT account. (you will not be able to change your password or email here)
2. This service will be processed within 12hrs along with loan.
3. Do not change the login details of RDP.
4. I will not be responsible for any damage you may cause to your account or other properties while you are using it.

Everything will be processed within 12hrs after this message. For more inquiries feel free to contact me via PM.
MarioDaDon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:36:01 PM

Can I use an ebay account with 100% feedback as collateral ?
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:04:46 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 02:10:34 PM by Lone Shark

Verfied

Ok, I understand,  I agree to 0.008 loan. I'm not in the hurry, I can wait until morning.

Approved Loan Amount: 0.008BTC
Repayment amount: Principal 0.008BTC + Base interest 0.002BTC + Optional Service Fee NA = 0.010BTC
Repayment date: Jan. 16, 2017
Collateral: BCT Account

Paying early? Pm or email me, so I can compute for lower fees.
*Standard 0.002BTC standard fees still apply.

Procedure:
1. If loan is w/ collateral, please send me the following via PM:
   a. Account login details (username and password)
   b. Alternate contact details (Valid email or your alternate bitcointalk account)
2. If you agree to these terms, please sign a message like this:
I am USERNAME. Today is DATE_TODAY. I agree to the terms of this loan.
HHSdpj2RFmfQfhLV6Q1zcnJ0mnqmlyEAzXhDQ4cw9sZ+fwPVWvK5FfG/Y3zW5PqcfP9TGEbNFwDcLKoGfTjsDMQ=

Optional Service Details:
1. I will send you a VPS RDP login to access your BCT account. (you will not be able to change your password or email here)
2. This service will be processed within 12hrs along with loan.
3. Do not change the login details of RDP.
4. I will not be responsible for any damage you may cause to your account or other properties while you are using it.

Everything will be processed within 12hrs after this message. For more inquiries feel free to contact me via PM.

Verified using Bither wallet.

Loan agreement #17010523
Repayment amount:    0.010BTC
Repayment date:        January 16, 2017                      
Repayment address:   1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i
Collateral:                 BCT Account

Lending Status update:
✅Loan collateral secured.
❎Account Tagging. (Neutral Trust)
✅Loaned amount of 0.008BTC sent to address provided. Reference - Here
❎Optional service.

Repayment Status update:
✅Repaid. Reference - Here
✅Returned collateral
❎ Changed account tag

Notes:

Legend:
✅ - Done
❎ - Processing
loanid

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:28:46 AM

Username: loanid
Amount to be loaned: 0.075
Amount to be repaid: 0.09
Repayment Date: 01/15/2017
Reason For Loan: Half Loan Consolidation from a friend / Half Gas money.. spend too much last past holiday.
Bitcoin Address: 15x8vGZ1QsV33M2UQsa8dWGnhsnZ6CkCZn
Collateral: Brand New Ted Baker London Watch from Nordstrom
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mens-3-hand-leather-nato-strap/4263580?origin=related-4263580-0-1-PP_4-Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2-fbt_similar_items&recs_type=related&recs_productId=4263580&recs_categoryId=0&recs_productOrder=1&recs_placementId=PP_4&recs_source=Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2&recs_strategy=fbt_similar_items&recs_referringPageType=item_page

Brand new over here, not sure how thing's work but anyway,
I've really wanted to buy this watch especially now it's on sale half price., but i also need some coin's to pay my friend. I spend much during christmas buying present and stuff. Now I can buy this watch and ship it to you, i can also get 2days delivery for the shipping.. I'll just get it back once i get paid. Let me know., thanks..
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:42:09 AM

Username: loanid
Amount to be loaned: 0.075
Amount to be repaid: 0.09
Repayment Date: 01/15/2017
Reason For Loan: Half Loan Consolidation from a friend / Half Gas money.. spend too much last past holiday.
Bitcoin Address: 15x8vGZ1QsV33M2UQsa8dWGnhsnZ6CkCZn
Collateral: Brand New Ted Baker London Watch from Nordstrom
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mens-3-hand-leather-nato-strap/4263580?origin=related-4263580-0-1-PP_4-Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2-fbt_similar_items&recs_type=related&recs_productId=4263580&recs_categoryId=0&recs_productOrder=1&recs_placementId=PP_4&recs_source=Data_Lab_Recommendo_V2&recs_strategy=fbt_similar_items&recs_referringPageType=item_page

Brand new over here, not sure how thing's work but anyway,
I've really wanted to buy this watch especially now it's on sale half price., but i also need some coin's to pay my friend. I spend much during christmas buying present and stuff. Now I can buy this watch and ship it to you, i can also get 2days delivery for the shipping.. I'll just get it back once i get paid. Let me know., thanks..

Denied

-First ever thing you do on the forums is to get a loan.
-You spent too much on the holidays? Your problem. Don't make it ours.
-Your collateral is valid... if I were your local pawnshop.
-Depending where you reside, it would take days for the watch to reach me. I would release the loan amount after the item reaches me. See how impractical that is?
-Plus, you have to pay for shipping and reshipping back to you. Not to mention, you have to pay interest to me. Probably the cost of the transaction would be the watch itself.
-The loan threads in the forum was not intended to fuel your car or pay for something you just out of the blue wanted forever then suddenly you create an account on the forum just to get a loan. It was intended for people who suddenly really had a need for the bitcoins/money, and they have a valid collateral to cover the loan.
loanid

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

With all due respect senior, i've been member over here since september. I just dont know how things work.
First off, i didnt say anything about releasing the coin's right away, and i've read what is considered to be collateral so dont tell me only pawnshop can only take it. Cause in my knowledge, i saw what is considered to be a collateral.  And shipping cost of course i will pay for it, communication senior to clear everything that is unclear.. I am from San Francisco, if you live out of states yes it will take days but if you live in the US, like i mentioned, it can take less than 2business days, i can even make it one for i have a good retail card at the store that i do pay every month.

No need to criticize my post and the reason why i need it. I spend much holidays for my kids and i dont regret it. I'm not making it as your problem, i just thought that this is a loan lending post that you need to state the reason why you need loan. And i need it for gas money because i'm a proud Uber Driver and without gas there' will be no money.

I may be new here but not in bitcoin world, i got 0 negative rating's in Pax for i do my best in all my transactions. And i think the very first one i tried to maintain is my attitude for that is the key for a business to be successful.

All i need from you is that word "denied" no need to criticize or judge me.

Thank you though, and have a good one..
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:00:59 AM

With all due respect senior, i've been member over here since september. I just dont know how things work.
First off, i didnt say anything about releasing the coin's right away, and i've read what is considered to be collateral so dont tell me only pawnshop can only take it. Cause in my knowledge, i saw what is considered to be a collateral.  And shipping cost of course i will pay for it, communication senior to clear everything that is unclear.. I am from San Francisco, if you live out of states yes it will take days but if you live in the US, like i mentioned, it can take less than 2business days, i can even make it one for i have a good retail card at the store that i do pay every month.

No need to criticize my post and the reason why i need it. I spend much holidays for my kids and i dont regret it. I'm not making it as your problem, i just thought that this is a loan lending post that you need to state the reason why you need loan. And i need it for gas money because i'm a proud Uber Driver and without gas there' will be no money.

I may be new here but not in bitcoin world, i got 0 negative rating's in Pax for i do my best in all my transactions. And i think the very first one i tried to maintain is my attitude for that is the key for a business to be successful.

All i need from you is that word "denied" no need to criticize or judge me.

Thank you though, and have a good one..

-Member since September and you didn't even bother writing a single post? Since September you didn't know how things work till January of the next year?

-Did you want the watch right? You are getting the loan to buy the watch itself, then ship it over to whoever, then you will get the loan amount after the lender receives it. That means you have money to buy it, why get a loan? Then don't buy the watch and spend the money to buy gas and pay what you owe to your friend. Plain easy. Only spend within your means and buy what you need and don't buy things you can't afford. Don't get loans for things you just want. Get it for the right reasons.

-I commend you for working a decent job and not stealing. I also commend you for spending time with your kids. It still doesn't mean you should overspend. Managing your finances should be a priority. Don't go blowing your year's savings on a day even with you beloved kids. Save it for their future, like what I am doing. I didn't buy my kids expensive shit, why? Because I can't afford it and I want to save it for their future. I just got them a new shoe and some affordable clothes. It made them happy. My wallet wasn't empty by the end of the holidays, so I'm happy.

-Actually, I criticized your application for the sole reason that you did not really ready my original post. I specifically said there "8. I do not care about the reason for the loan or your sob story. Pay me what you owe me when the time comes. Do not tell me you lost everything on gambling or you did not get the returns you were expecting."

Also see my application form too,

Username:
Amount to be loaned:
Repayment Date:
Bitcoin Address:
Collateral:
Optional Service (see V.):
bctalkaccountpricer.info link:

Where did I require your reason for the loan? So, because you gave some unnecessary info. I'd give unnecessary comments too.

Have a good one too. Cheers to dads who love their kids!
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

Username: greedisgold88
Amount to be loaned: 0.005
Repayment Date: 15 Januari 2017
Bitcoin Address: 1HnXGr3jAKG9LxULkF1hSaqBWarSZR93tD
Collateral: My account bct
bctalkaccountpricer.info link: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=vjpi323

I borrowed it for personal use, and I defeciency money to take deposit in my bank account, to issue refunds, I'll get paid on the 11th , 12 January from btcjam and take from pow88.com

Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:31:20 AM

Username: greedisgold88
Amount to be loaned: 0.005
Repayment Date: 15 Januari 2017
Bitcoin Address: 1HnXGr3jAKG9LxULkF1hSaqBWarSZR93tD
Collateral: My account bct
bctalkaccountpricer.info link: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=vjpi323

I borrowed it for personal use, and I defeciency money to take deposit in my bank account, to issue refunds, I'll get paid on the 11th , 12 January from btcjam and take from pow88.com

Denied

Collateral is insufficient.

Repeating what I said to the previous borrower. Read the damned original post! "8. I do not care about the reason for the loan or your sob story. Pay me what you owe me when the time comes. Do not tell me you lost everything on gambling or you did not get the returns you were expecting."
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:33:19 PM

Code:
I am Script3d. Today is 12/28/16. I agree to the terms of this loan.

signed address : 1DP4EQVgaUZFpvgkgvkskV7JcgCKXwj8Nq

signature : H5HOQAqSO5W8A73w8qCHMtSlY+UWgsMfjagDk9K2b/qoZZhL5uIKumMsjCrJtw3VAhRD6Jm3hFhvgBKrypbcWwI=

account password send

Verified using Bither wallet.

Loan agreement #161228016
Repayment amount:    0.0118BTC
Repayment date:        January 08, 2017                      
Code:
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄     ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 █ ▄▄▄ █ ▀█▄█▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▄▄▄ █  
 █ ███ █ ▀▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█ █ ███ █  
 █▄▄▄▄▄█ █ █ ▄▀█▀█ █ █ █▄▄▄▄▄█  
 ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ █▀▄█   ▀▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄  
 ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀ █ ▄▄  ▀▀   ▀ ▀ ▀▄ ▀  
  ▀█  ▄▄ ▀█▀█  ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ █▄█▄  
 ▀ ▄▄▄ ▄▀ ██ ▀███▄▀▀▀███▀▀ ▄▀  
   █ ▀ ▄█ █▀ █▀▄▀ ▄▄▀█  █▀▀▄▄▀  
 █ ▄▀▄▀▄▄██ ▄▄  ▄▀  ▀ ▀▀█▀▄█    
 █  ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄█  ▀▄█▄▀▄▄█▄██▀ ▄  
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▀█ ▀██▄ ▄▀▄█ ▄ ██▄▄▀  
 █ ▄▄▄ █ ▄█▀ █▀▄▄█  ▀█▄▄▄██ ▄  
 █ ███ █ ██ ▄▄  █▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▄▄ ▀█▀  
 █▄▄▄▄▄█ █▄ █  ▀▀  ▀▄▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▀  

Lending Status update:
✅ Loan collateral secured.
✅ Account Tagging. (Neutral Trust)
✅ Loaned amount of 0.008BTC sent to address provided. Reference - Here
✅ Optional service.

Repayment Status update:
❎ Repaid. Reference - Here
❎ Returned collateral
❎ Changed account tag

Notes:

Legend:
✅ - Done
❎ - Processing

http://ategroup.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/images/loading.gif
http://www.ivchenko-design.com/assets/images/gif/Check.gif

this loan has been paid

https://blockchain.info/tx/17726899ed624d4f22c17997fbbab1afe7d366fe0a094b09e88cf67a72aa538d
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:26:15 AM

Bump
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:49:50 AM

Username: onnz423
Amount to be loaned: 0.01 BTC
Repayment Date: 10.01.2017
Bitcoin Address: 1J6Ai6FKmbR7R9PJEh2RoN6LGwoUaJa1to
Collateral: This account
Optional Service (see V.): None
bctalkaccountpricer.info link: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=gjae43td

Please let me know if you accept, and i will pm you my account information. Thank you Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀