Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 01:23:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform  (Read 50534 times)
aioc

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:00:46 AM

Thanks. Unfortunately, you've missed the initial. But hop in Slack channel and I'll be doing giveaways and promotions to submit to exchanges. Smiley

Sounds great, I'll do that thanks.

It's much better to post it here and accept members lower than senior members,for supporters to grow you also need to accept late comers do not be stuck with numbers of supporters ..Let people know every body are welcome to join.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
feta

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:32:36 AM

Thanks. Unfortunately, you've missed the initial. But hop in Slack channel and I'll be doing giveaways and promotions to submit to exchanges. Smiley

It's much better to post it here and accept members lower than senior members,for supporters to grow you also need to accept late comers do not be stuck with numbers of supporters ..Let people know every body are welcome to join.

New, fake names would let people claim 100 times then.
feta

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:09:46 AM

Hosting resolved.

dodofelix

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:17:55 AM

I agree, I noted that there is at least one user on Altex, that sell exactly the double of share's amount. I think that one distribuotin with that conditions is enaugh, maybe 2012 old account could be better.
There are too many examples about where "very free" coin are now. Hope that there will be possibilities for those couldn't get the free distribution to take part of this project trading it

andloveme

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:21:53 AM

Dev worked very hard. Thanks dev!
People can help Chunk: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:41:35 AM

It takes 2 full months and 60 posts (both conditions need to be met) to achieve regular member status. Nobody will do that just for free chunks. You could accept them.

feta

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:14:24 AM

Still working on it, but all the links are up now.

http://www.chunk.host
operabit

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:21:13 AM

Is this a new wallet? I look in the folder called "chunkB" in C: \ Users \ Name \ AppData \ Roaming \
What about the 418 chunk that you gave yesterday.
serjent05

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:28:00 AM

Is this a new wallet? I look in the folder called "chunkB" in C: \ Users \ Name \ AppData \ Roaming \

You can send the old chunk to altex.ws for a swap, if you only learn to back read, you would have saved your effort of typing a question that had been answered way back some pages in this thread.  Anyway I think it is 1:5 ratio if you want to swap your old chunk to new chunkB.  Well i hope you have no problem with the synchronization because lots of them experienced it.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
operabit

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:32:00 AM

You can send the old chunk to altex.ws for a swap, if you only learn to back read, you would have saved your effort of typing a question that had been answered way back some pages in this thread.  Anyway I think it is 1:5 ratio if you want to swap your old chunk to new chunkB.  Well i hope you have no problem with the synchronization because lots of them experienced it.

Wallet old I do not want to sync, if there are additional nodes? sorry i just active again here, so I do not know.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 623

easy mine

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:43:23 AM

How do I send my coin purse from an old to a new wallet Huh

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
operabit

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:46:50 AM

for those who can not sync the wallet: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GTBB/ezketQ2wn
Replace all files in the folder Roaming/Chunk

P.S.
Rent 900 CHUNK to raise supernode. The profits 70/30
BSjV7wrALNuXwrYZkrp9cvLWKK84jD89vq my address.

Thanks work!
operabit

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:01:28 AM

My wallet in sync, but the chunk still stuck when staking, Is there a solution?
feta

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:05:02 AM

It takes 2 full months and 60 posts (both conditions need to be met) to achieve regular member status. Nobody will do that just for free chunks. You could accept them.

Many people have multiple names already for years. The distribution is done anyway so it doesn't really matter anymore as I have no coins left to give away.
serjent05

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:07:42 AM

Wallet old I do not want to sync, if there are additional nodes? sorry i just active again here, so I do not know.

If you want , you can pm cakir, he is offering his service for the old chunk to be sync and send to your altex.ws chunk address, I don't know if he is still charging 1% .   So my suggestion if you don't want to sync the old wallet, pm cakir  so you have you chunk sent to your altex.ws without the trouble of snyc'ing the old chunk wallet.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
feta

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:02:18 AM

You will have until the end of November to switch your coins to the new blockchain, but you should do it as soon as possible!
rindo

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:49:05 AM

At https://altex.ws/Market/Trade/?Pair=CHUNKB/BTC 24 Volume is 0.00000000 No one bought there Just see in wall buy is still empety Just hoping will get listed in another exchange

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
hubballi

Activity: 365

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:11:09 AM

At https://altex.ws/Market/Trade/?Pair=CHUNKB/BTC 24 Volume is 0.00000000 No one bought there Just see in wall buy is still empety Just hoping will get listed in another exchange

altex.ws exchange is very new and no one will try to trade in a new exchange , so i think till it is not listed in reputed exchange it wont get that much exposure for trade

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██   
█  ██     ██  ██     █     
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
No coNnecT

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:05:09 PM

I want to send the coins to altex.ws for a swap. My wallet stuck at block 6024, nodes don't help. Give please a sample of the working .conf file or folder contents  "Chunk" without the wallet.dat file.

I hope for your help.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
feta

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:40:40 PM

I am continuing to run a node on the old blockchain until the end of this month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.