Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 12:24:53 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform  (Read 50333 times)
jaypete

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:49:43 PM

Enough. We get 45 pages of fine interaction and you guys are letting one person ruin the whole thread with things that have nothing to do with us. Knock it off, children. All join me in just putting Fallout4 on ignore and let's keep the progress going.

I agree we should be moving on,at this point ,we should be on exchange and actively trading,this is a good project in my opinion,let's get this on exchange even on ccex ..

yes we need help him get there. all do request form pls it only take like 1.5 minutes I didit before. he said he will give them source for checking if safe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
feta

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:08:36 PM

Enough. We get 45 pages of fine interaction and you guys are letting one person ruin the whole thread with things that have nothing to do with us. Knock it off, children. All join me in just putting Fallout4 on ignore and let's keep the progress going.

I agree we should be moving on,at this point ,we should be on exchange and actively trading,this is a good project in my opinion,let's get this on exchange even on ccex ..

yes we need help him get there. all do request form pls it only take like 1.5 minutes I didit before. he said he will give them source for checking if safe

Thank you. Please help with all sites everyone!
jaypete

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:47:39 PM

so many activity while people get coin free and now no help or bump to keep page one. sad for feta... chat site really nice. so is upload page

upside down

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:02:34 PM

We can buy votes on c-cex with bitcoin after it gets put on the list of coins c-cex is considering adding. It shouldn't cost much if we pick the right week when no other coin communities are buying mountains of votes.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
feta

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:11:39 PM

I will release the source to Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Poloniex, and c-cex if we are guaranteed a listing following a clean review of the source, which will obviously happen, so let's focus our attention on them. I have already filled out all three of their forms and sent emails so now it's on community to keep it up and show them that people actually care.

Bleutrade: https://bleutrade.zendesk.com

Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport

Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

c-cex: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest

However, they must agree not to publicly comment on, distribute, upload, share, or release any portions of the source.
jaypete

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:53:16 PM

I will release the source to Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Poloniex, and c-cex if we are guaranteed a listing following a clean review of the source, which will obviously happen, so let's focus our attention on them. I have already filled out all three of their forms and sent emails so now it's on community to keep it up and show them that people actually care.

Bleutrade: https://bleutrade.zendesk.com

Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport

Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

c-cex: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest

However, they must agree not to publicly comment on, distribute, upload, share, or release any portions of the source.

done. come on ppl do it. more people that do the faster it get add places!

francism

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:29:27 AM

How to unlock coins from "stake"?

Just have to wait until they are confirmed. It shouldn't take that long.

Not sure about that, it's staking for 4 hours now...

30 hours now...
And the wallet won't go over block 42226

The latest Chunk wallet is on block 19700+, it seems you are using the old wallet with a light blue background. Are you trying to swap your coins?
feta

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:53:44 AM

30 hours now...

The latest Chunk wallet is on block 19700+, it seems you are using the old wallet with a light blue background. Are you trying to swap your coins?

Sound like this to me. Thanks for helping him.
jaypete

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:27:56 AM

30 hours now...

send coins to altex and withdraw chunkb

hubballi

Activity: 365

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:26:19 AM

30 hours now...

With out clearing the all blocks can he send the coin to altex and swap it, how can anyone send the coins when the wallet is not syncing

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██   
█  ██     ██  ██     █     
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
francism

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:40:03 AM

30 hours now...

With out clearing the all blocks can he send the coin to altex and swap it, how can anyone send the coins when the wallet is not syncing

You can send your coins even if your wallet is not syncing as long as you have valid connections. Transactions will get confirmed later on.
Juantzy

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:07:12 AM

pretty like a chinese coin  Grin Grin

ihnattm

Activity: 406

Bitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:48:01 PM

30 hours now...

what's going on here ?

▄███████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄██▄  ▄██▄▄▄████▄   ▄█████▄▄██▄▄█████▄   ▄████████▄    ▄██▄▄▄████▄   ▄██▄     ████       ▄████████▄   ▄██▄▄████▄
 ▄██████████ ▄████████████▄ ▀██▀ █████████████▄ ██████████████████ ▄████████████▄ █████████████▄ ▀██▀ ▄██████████▄ ▄████████████▄ █████████▀
█████▀       █████▀  ▀█████ ▄▄▄▄ █████▀    ████ ████   ████   ████ █████▀  ▀█████ █████▀    ████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀██████████▀ █████▀  ▀█████ ████▀     
████         ████      ████ ████ ████      ████ ████   ████   ████ ████      ████ ████      ████ ████     ████     ████      ████ ████     
█████▄       █████▄  ▄█████ ████ ████      ████ ████   ████   ████ █████▄  ▄█████ ████      ████ ████     ████     █████▄  ▄█████ ████     
 ▀██████████ ▀████████████▀ ████ ████      ████ ████   ████   ████ ▀████████████▀ ████      ████ ████     ███████▄ ▀████████████▀ ████     
   ▀███████▀   ▀████████▀   ███▀ ████      ███▀ ███▀   ███▀   ███▀   ▀████████▀   ████      ███▀ ████     ▀██████▀   ▀████████▀   ███▀     

██████  ██    ██   ██████  ▄████▄  ██ ████   ██ ███████ ██▀▀▀█  ▄████▄  ████████
██▄▄▄██  ▀█▄▄█▀   ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄ ███▄▄█ ██    ██    ██
██▀▀▀██    ██     ██▄     ██▄   ██ ██ ██  ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀██ ██     ██▄   ██    ██
██████     ██      ██████  ▀████▀  ██ ██   ████ ███████ ██      ▀████▀     ██
|
Ищем лучшую цену покупки
и продажи Биткоина онлайн
|
MEDVEDja2

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:57:35 PM

Stop this fuck shit spaming Cool

cashaa█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
ihnattm

Activity: 406

Bitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:01:20 PM

Stop this fuck shit spaming Cool
Spammers stop!

▄███████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄██▄  ▄██▄▄▄████▄   ▄█████▄▄██▄▄█████▄   ▄████████▄    ▄██▄▄▄████▄   ▄██▄     ████       ▄████████▄   ▄██▄▄████▄
 ▄██████████ ▄████████████▄ ▀██▀ █████████████▄ ██████████████████ ▄████████████▄ █████████████▄ ▀██▀ ▄██████████▄ ▄████████████▄ █████████▀
█████▀       █████▀  ▀█████ ▄▄▄▄ █████▀    ████ ████   ████   ████ █████▀  ▀█████ █████▀    ████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀██████████▀ █████▀  ▀█████ ████▀     
████         ████      ████ ████ ████      ████ ████   ████   ████ ████      ████ ████      ████ ████     ████     ████      ████ ████     
█████▄       █████▄  ▄█████ ████ ████      ████ ████   ████   ████ █████▄  ▄█████ ████      ████ ████     ████     █████▄  ▄█████ ████     
 ▀██████████ ▀████████████▀ ████ ████      ████ ████   ████   ████ ▀████████████▀ ████      ████ ████     ███████▄ ▀████████████▀ ████     
   ▀███████▀   ▀████████▀   ███▀ ████      ███▀ ███▀   ███▀   ███▀   ▀████████▀   ████      ███▀ ████     ▀██████▀   ▀████████▀   ███▀     

██████  ██    ██   ██████  ▄████▄  ██ ████   ██ ███████ ██▀▀▀█  ▄████▄  ████████
██▄▄▄██  ▀█▄▄█▀   ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄ ███▄▄█ ██    ██    ██
██▀▀▀██    ██     ██▄     ██▄   ██ ██ ██  ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀██ ██     ██▄   ██    ██
██████     ██      ██████  ▀████▀  ██ ██   ████ ███████ ██      ▀████▀     ██
|
Ищем лучшую цену покупки
и продажи Биткоина онлайн
|
Nevsky

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:02:42 PM

Why do not you love Donald Trump? Hi was elected. It can't be helped =)

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
RTEagle

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:03:04 PM

Is it important to comment something in topic to win game?

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Flomess

Activity: 668

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:11:14 PM

I am trying to swap my coins but:

- all the coins are in stake and won't move, tried encrypting the wallet but it didn't work
- the wallet won't sync

what to do?

^2
Nevsky

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:15:39 PM

wtf??

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
RTEagle

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:16:46 PM

I want to win and somebody delete comments. The first were Eric and Nevski. And i think that the first post is not comment.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.