Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone been using Wirex plastic credit card?  (Read 235 times)
nicolas344 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:55:10 PM

I'm having difficulties (to say the least) with my card and I would like to know if I'm the only one in this situation.

Please let me know if any of you are using it successfully or not.

(Yes, I did contact their support several times).

Thank you !
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:56:04 AM

Support was perfect when they first launched but It's now little bit slow due to the fact that a lot of people are contacting them . You didn't say what kind of issues you are having but If It has something with loading then It's bank problems (as usual) and If you are using the web , try to use the phone app instead , It could work. Alternatively , post your problem in their first official thread or the second one .
nicolas344 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:12:16 PM

Support was perfect when they first launched but It's now little bit slow due to the fact that a lot of people are contacting them . You didn't say what kind of issues you are having but If It has something with loading then It's bank problems (as usual) and If you are using the web , try to use the phone app instead , It could work. Alternatively , post your problem in their first official thread or the second one .
The problem I'm having with the support is not really their response time, as they usually answer the same day or the day after .. it's more the fact that they never seem to take the time to read my messages.

At this point, since I cannot make any kind of in store purchase with my plastic card, I'm just trying to transfer my funds in BTC. But as you guessed it's not working. The support told me (after 4 or 5 messages trying to clear that up) that I busted my limit in BTC. I told them that I never bought any BTC with my funds before, so they said the amount I put on the card also count toward my total (which doesn't make any sense), so I said, ok then if what you said is true, I should be able to buy the minimum and guess what, I am not. They never replied to me when I mentionned this.

I just tried their iOS app to see if I could buy BTC from there, using my funds, but I can't, there doesn't seem to be an option for that. Thanks anyway for the advice.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:59:12 PM

The problem I'm having with the support is not really their response time, as they usually answer the same day or the day after .. it's more the fact that they never seem to take the time to read my messages.

At this point, since I cannot make any kind of in store purchase with my plastic card, I'm just trying to transfer my funds in BTC. But as you guessed it's not working. The support told me (after 4 or 5 messages trying to clear that up) that I busted my limit in BTC. I told them that I never bought any BTC with my funds before, so they said the amount I put on the card also count toward my total (which doesn't make any sense), so I said, ok then if what you said is true, I should be able to buy the minimum and guess what, I am not. They never replied to me when I mentionned this.

I just tried their iOS app to see if I could buy BTC from there, using my funds, but I can't, there doesn't seem to be an option for that. Thanks anyway for the advice.

It indeed doesn't make any sense. If you go to the Buy Bitcoin page , you could see how much Used and the limits are 100 BTC (a month) . If you didn't surpass those limits (which I don't think you did ) I'd suggest posting in the threads I gave you above , I'm sure you will get your issue sorted out.
nicolas344 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:17:31 PM

It indeed doesn't make any sense. If you go to the Buy Bitcoin page , you could see how much Used and the limits are 100 BTC (a month) . If you didn't surpass those limits (which I don't think you did ) I'd suggest posting in the threads I gave you above , I'm sure you will get your issue sorted out.

As you guessed right, I didn't surpass my limit, in fact it showed I didn't use any at all lol :

Used
DAY
฿ 0.000000
MONTH
฿ 0.000000

Thank you for pointing that out and taking the time to help me MadGamer, I will go post on the link you suggested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: