Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling two Limited Paypal accounts.  (Read 1807 times)
Davkul (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

I don’t care

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:58:27 PM

Title says it all, I have two limited paypal accounts, one with $39 on it, the other one with €22.
They got limited cause I put random fake infos, cause I was underage and I couldn't verify them when they got limited.
It's been more than 300 days since they got limited, so you can link your bank account and withdraw the funds.
I'm looking for $30 btc, I can show proofs of funds and also I'll go first with trusted members.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:32:02 AM

I would be interested in these accounts but need to know what country they are in and if they are in europe then i would need a european bank account to be able to withdraw from these accounts into the bank. Just want to know this before purchases them. Even if it is correct I will still buy them from you.
Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:18:46 PM

I would be interested in these accounts but need to know what country they are in and if they are in europe then i would need a european bank account to be able to withdraw from these accounts into the bank. Just want to know this before purchases them. Even if it is correct I will still buy them from you.

Correct, they're from Europe.
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:20:51 PM

Since they are both from Europe I'll go for $10 each account how does that sound?
Will only do if you send first as well.
I won't run away for $10 accounts. My business on here cost more than these two accounts combined.
Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:39:08 PM

Since they are both from Europe I'll go for $10 each account how does that sound?
I won't run away for $10 accounts. My business on here cost more than these two accounts combined.

To be honest I'm not okay with that price, $20 for more than $60, ugh.
I don't get how the fact that they're from Europe could affect you in any way, there is no withdrawal fee, so..
I will only accept $30.
And yeah I can go first, but I'll not give you both of them at once: I'll give you the access to the first account--->you send me $15--->I give you the other account---->You send me $15.
I have no doubt you're an honest person but I can't risk.
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:57:45 PM

I don't get how the fact that they're from Europe could affect you in any way, there is no withdrawal fee, so..
I will only accept $30.
And yeah I can go first, but I'll not give you both of them at once: I'll give you the access to the first account--->you send me $15--->I give you the other account---->You send me $15.

But the fact that they are from Europe is harder for me to do a withdrawal because if they were from USA then I would be able to withdraw the funds to my own but now I would have to find a European bank account to be able to do this. Roll Eyes So that means more money out of my pocket to do this. So not paying $30 for this.
If you can accept $13.60 for each one then ok.
Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:02:26 PM

I will only accept $30.

But the fact that they are from Europe is harder for me to do a withdrawal because if they were from USA then I would be able to withdraw the funds to my own but now I would have to find a European bank account to be able to do this. Roll Eyes So that means more money out of my pocket to do this. So not paying $30 for this.

Ah okay, I get it.
I guess I can take $13.60 for each, PM me.
Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:16:45 PM

Still looking to sell these.
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:42:17 AM

I will only accept $30.

Ah okay, I get it.
I guess I can take $13.60 for each, PM me.
I said i will buy them both.
Just send me the btc address to send the $13.60 in btc too and you will give me the account info then the next one after I send the final amount to you in btc.
I am fine with doing it this way.
Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:57:25 PM

Still got one left to sell
Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:42:02 PM

Still looking to sell this, hmu ppl!!
Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:26:05 PM

Still got the paypal account with 39€, all you need to do is literally add your bank and take the money.
I'll let it go for $20 btc, I can go first as long as you're trusted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: