Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should the Tier 1, basic class, and Tier 2, advanced class, in the Academy be run_______
together
separately
don't know
don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WayaWolfCoin (WW)  (Read 27109 times)
rossen

Activity: 567
Merit: 500

In gold I trust - Aurumcoin www.cointech.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:50:26 AM

I have mined few coins thanks to some other guys on the p2pool Smiley

But if you half the hash rate (mine on two pools for different chains) the difficulty will be lower

Won't be for long just gathering some coins also going to give some away.  going to drop the hash rate tomorrow Smiley if you are mining on the pool let me know and i will send you a few blocks Smiley

Me and my friend have a mining pool for it already. Also the diff is between 8-127 it goes up over time as to not over saturate in coins. I assume anyways. Also someone spent a ton of their time and effort to build software which allows a quicker way to build a coin and you are all mad that people use it? What would be the point in people building things if we were not going to use them? does not stop development of the coin itself!! just takes a ton of work load off. Also right now my pool is fining a block every 5 mins. http://waya.mxdpool.com/ come join us Smiley

waiting for mining this coin

Waya donations for the pool: WbMpnrSLMr2fjJNABqhGCJUHVLjAcvjhiB

Bitcoin donations for the pool (and hardware) Wink 1N7deTWbkntsbKV3dK5MwBVs5UwTWMwwNv

Come join our waya pool Smiley

Your hash rate is 330Mh/s ....

If you want a mining pool, addnode or blockexplorer - PM me https://cointech.net/block-explorers. Free BTC every 10 minutes https://satoshinow.com/?ref=163215
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23aurumcoin&uio=d4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
egjoshslim92

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:53:00 AM

okay will do, seems the diff goes up over time until 135 then drops back to its lowest then repeats. So it increases as a certain amount of blocks are found until 135 and resets (it seems) so many blocks early on then slow, then fast again Tongue Also do not mind selling some of my coins if people want holding of them before/incase they are floated on an exchange which would make them very valuable when added.

I have mined few coins thanks to some other guys on the p2pool Smiley

But if you half the hash rate (mine on two pools for different chains) the difficulty will be lower

Won't be for long just gathering some coins also going to give some away.  going to drop the hash rate tomorrow Smiley if you are mining on the pool let me know and i will send you a few blocks Smiley

Me and my friend have a mining pool for it already. Also the diff is between 8-127 it goes up over time as to not over saturate in coins. I assume anyways. Also someone spent a ton of their time and effort to build software which allows a quicker way to build a coin and you are all mad that people use it? What would be the point in people building things if we were not going to use them? does not stop development of the coin itself!! just takes a ton of work load off. Also right now my pool is fining a block every 5 mins. http://waya.mxdpool.com/ come join us Smiley

waiting for mining this coin

Waya donations for the pool: WbMpnrSLMr2fjJNABqhGCJUHVLjAcvjhiB

Bitcoin donations for the pool (and hardware) Wink 1N7deTWbkntsbKV3dK5MwBVs5UwTWMwwNv

Come join our waya pool Smiley

Your hash rate is 330Mh/s ....
nanah777

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:51:25 AM

i have mining this coin and staking waiting market my hashrate 100Mh/s
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:40:39 PM

And you all know what you are doing. ?

Its an free walletbuilder Coin!

Next month there is NO working Mainnode for you all  Wink

egjoshslim92

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:49:41 PM

We can host our own nodes?

Also not aimed at anyone in specific but its pissing me off people seem to think a smothering dev team make a successful coin. Wheres the owner/dev of bitcoin? I'd rather a more secret coin above all else. Fan boys care for the "idea's" that go with a coin. i prefer coins that have more focus on the actual transactions etc rather than a brand. Also doing what others don't. If you haven't noticed 99% of coins now have "big" idea's behind them. Majority fail. Why not be like bitcoin more? in the sense that instead of a dev caring about wealth and the coin itself for selfish gain they focus on what it can offer nd develop things within the coin and allow the community too. Bitcoin doesn't have one dev building everything and lets be honest bitcoin is flawed massively. Try doing an instant transaction, very flawed but it was the first! we need to build on old idea's not just be blinded by fanboyism like the steemit.com crowed. Don't buy into pump and dumps either. People make a successful coin not the dev team. Just like bitcoin, we need to go back to that mindset. Shitcoins are every coin that people don't want. If bitcoin talk and its whales got behind the coin not because it  "offers the moon and stars" but because its straight forward ready for additional development within the community. Not saying it will be successful but don't simply write it off because it doesn't have the next 10 years planned out like all the other "amazing coins" all of which have failed mostly. Instead right now we have a clean slate. You know what happens with the master plan coins? they all get abused and destroyed by whales. If we get small whales on board and with a good development team it will slowly but surely rise and do well. It depends on how its approached. I used to think the same with alt coins now i realize its non sense, its down to the crypto community and avoiding the pump nd dumps of whales for the most part.

The "free wallet coin" was made with a piece of software which has been months upon months in the making, basically you are saying people SHOULD NOT use software people put their heart and soul into to allow people to more quickly build coins without the headache which usually goes with it? THAT IS HOW IT HAS ALWAYS WORKED. We always find easier ways. That is not to say development would be less. We can host nodes so shouldn't be an issue. Also i am certain it wasn't free? think you have to pay to stop spam abuse of it. for obvious reasons. The point is most people can make a coin by copying an existing coin and just changing a few things. This software which i assume took a lot of time and money deserves to be used by people wanting to build coins. That only allows the build of the coins. Not the after development. If you build software for something wouldn't you want people to use it for its purpose? instead of it being written off because of the 2014-2016 thinking? I was thinking of developing a more secretive coin with a very secretive web wallet for tor. People like their anonymity.   

Next month there is NO working Mainnode for you all  Wink

3worlduser

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:54:34 PM

We can host our own nodes?

Next month there is NO working Mainnode for you all  Wink

yes you can you will have to leave your wallet open 24/7 and in your router/firewall redirect the port 8911 to your pc, also you can use a .conf file to share the node in the network as a temporary solution

glen123
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:54:42 PM

Let me explain a lil

NO Src = no Exchange
NO Mainnode = no Exchange
NO Static Node = ChainSplits

means

DOA

or useless for all .

You want more ?

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:55:50 PM

i have mining this coin and staking waiting market my hashrate 100Mh/s

There is at the moment no stake!  Read OP  and see at the wallet!  But it is a Good coin

karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:56:23 PM

Any mining pool list for WayaWolfCoin?
egjoshslim92

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:00:25 PM

waya.mxdpool.com

Any mining pool list for WayaWolfCoin?

Also all those issues can be solved as well as the admins/support which handle all inquiries into their software are very useful.
glen123
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:15:00 PM

egjoshslim92

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:33:12 PM

before i replied i viewed your previous posts. you go post to post talking shit. You german? aren't you sick of being defeated by the british? (me) the dev can host the main node, all over nodes would be hosted by the community.

nanah777

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:11:33 PM

@Lafu great
glen123
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:12:52 PM

First :
 i am an Cititzen on this Planet ( as known as an human , what makes a difference if i came from Timbuktu or USA or Germany or ....)

Thats your only thing to talk ?   Hmmm  ok ...

Second:

Scroll back and read again your Posts. And then came back and start ovrr to discuss with me again.

Meanwhile: GOOD LUCK with your Coin.
Nothing more, nothing less

Let us talk about that in the next 2 months later. We will see if your Baby can stand still alone and learn to walk.

Btw: I LOVE ENGLISH BREAKFAST   Cheesy
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:14:20 PM

before i replied i viewed your previous posts. you go post to post talking shit. You german? aren't you sick of being defeated by the british? (me) the dev can host the main node, all over nodes would be hosted by the community.

Lol as me you are a newbie with 11 posts don't get personal.

My honest opinion, this coin is rubbish!!!
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:26:15 PM

hmm..
https://coins.newbium.com/post/2011-create-your-own-coin-with-walletbuilder
waya (OP)

Activity: 576

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:49:31 PM

Hello all,

Source code should be available soon.

Here is a permanent addnode  jjwtreasures1.ddns.net

More updates to come.

Cheers,
Waya aka John

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:51:46 PM

Hello all,

Source code should be available soon.

Here is a permanent addnode  jjwtreasures1.ddns.net

More updates to come.

Cheers,
Waya aka John

THX    bro is added  nice Wolf

nanah777

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:23:32 AM

i can't access site wayawolfcoin....... http://imgur.com/wBl9GNo
waya (OP)

Activity: 576

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 05:38:06 PM

i can't access site wayawolfcoin....... http://imgur.com/wBl9GNo

the mining pool http://waya.mxdpool.com/ went down for a little while but it is back up now ... thanks for mining Smiley

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: