Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale 15 000 ICN. . . Yes you read it right: 15k ICN  (Read 979 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ivanst776 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:45:56 PM

Since the distribution of ICO funds has not been yet released I have for sale around 15 000 ICN.

The funds are in many accounts so depending on how much you need I'll try to figure an approximate amount in one or multiple accounts.

Since Jani is not escrowing anymore the ICN funds and swiping the accounts I accept any trusted forum escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:50:47 PM

Now, all bounty hunters can sell right now:

New email:

"   Get bitcoins for your bounty ICN tokens
We are offering you the opportunity to sell your ICN tokens before they are issued. You will immediately have bitcoins sent to your address.

Although the ICONOMI ICO has closed, several investors still want to invest in the ICONOMI. You can sell your bounty tokens to them at a fixed ICO price now and have the chance to get bitcoins today without any fees.

How?

1. Login to the ICONOMI ICO website
2. Select "Sell bounty ICN" from the dropdown and provide your Bitcoin address.
3. You will see the exchange rate and your total amount of BTC displayed.
4. Once you confirm it, bitcoins will be sent to your account.

Best wishes,
The ICONOMI team"
ivanst776 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:58:18 PM

We are offering you the opportunity to sell your ICN tokens before they are issued. You will immediately have bitcoins sent to your address.

Although the ICONOMI ICO has closed, several investors still want to invest in the ICONOMI. You can sell your bounty tokens to them at a fixed ICO price now and have the chance to get bitcoins today without any fees.

I have received the same email today, but this is only for selling but not for buying ICN.

What this thread is about is that I'm selling not buying, so if you think that you can buy from ICONOMI now you are wrong because your total amount if ICN should be over 20BTC which I doubt most of people have to invest, so anything less than 20BTC my topic should be valid and reasonable.
ivanst776 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:05:41 PM

Bump
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:13:01 PM

what is the asking price, since the coins are listed and the price is down at what price you are willing to sell these.
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:22:23 AM

What is your price rates you are selling? but please remember current market price is below average ICO price  Tongue
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/#BTC
albrots

Activity: 535

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:09:10 AM

why you not waiting ICN coming to Big Market like Polo or bittrex ?
if you sell icn now maybe you will get little profit
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 04:56:50 AM

If ICN is released on a big market like Poloniex , Bittrex or ccex the whales will pump icn for sure.
I think ICN can pump up to 100k sats or more than ico price.
Im just saving my ICN's and wait for a big market to enter ICN
ivanst776 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:09:43 AM

what is the asking price, since the coins are listed and the price is down at what price you are willing to sell these.

I have seen the dump that happened these days and it's not good for us who invested on the first days when the ICO was opened.

What is your price rates you are selling? but please remember current market price is below average ICO price  Tongue
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/#BTC

I would sell each at 25k but I think that this is not the right time to sell under the ico price.

I'm not in hurry to sell them and seems that I should wait a little more than I expected because of the recent dump.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:32:22 PM

sorry but if you really dont want to sell them, why you have this topic open?

imho you should be lock this.
if and when you see fit that you want to sell your coins, reopen it. Undecided

dont get me wrong here, just a suggestion... Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                               
ivanst776 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:10:30 AM

sorry but if you really dont want to sell them, why you have this topic open?

imho you should be lock this.
if and when you see fit that you want to sell your coins, reopen it. Undecided

dont get me wrong here, just a suggestion... Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                               

Who is saying that I'm not selling them? I am selling but not at 1x,xxx price because I invested more on those.

Selling below the price that I invested means that I'm not making any profit but a huge loss.

The thread will be open as long as I have them for selling and the day I sell them I will lock it don't worry.
NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:58:23 PM

Wait few months , price will more high when fond will up.
ivanst776 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:33:41 PM

I think that I have no other choice but just waiting the price to keep increased.

I feel a bit pissed off that I didn't sell at the first day when they reached the exchanges but I hoped for a better price and here we are unfortunately at 16k.

For those that want to buy ICN, my base price is 22k and depending of the price on exchanges will change also my price too.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:16:19 PM

I think that I have no other choice but just waiting the price to keep increased.

I feel a bit pissed off that I didn't sell at the first day when they reached the exchanges but I hoped for a better price and here we are unfortunately at 16k.

For those that want to buy ICN, my base price is 22k and depending of the price on exchanges will change also my price too.

so now that the price at exchangers is 16k, you sell at your base price, correct?
if the price lowers more than that, you will discuss a sale lower than your base?
or your base it will be the same as long as the price don't pump at the exchangers?

i am trying to understand better, no offense... Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                           
ivanst776 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:11:53 AM

so now that the price at exchangers is 16k, you sell at your base price, correct?
if the price lowers more than that, you will discuss a sale lower than your base?
or your base it will be the same as long as the price don't pump at the exchangers?

i am trying to understand better, no offense... Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                           

The price in Liqui has reached 37k before 30 minutes and I think that the time for selling my ICNs has come.

Anyone who doesn't want to pay exchange fees then a good opportunity has come.

The current price is 35k and I have available around 15,000 ICN, accepting escrow if you don't go first which means you have to pay for escrow fees.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:51:16 PM

this sale of yours, its not so easy to get done.
imo you should stake a price that you can afford to sell your coins.

for example lower 22k - max 37k
just a suggestion though, you do what you see fit after all... Cool                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

ivanst776 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:42:23 PM

this sale of yours, its not so easy to get done.
imo you should stake a price that you can afford to sell your coins.

for example lower 22k - max 37k
just a suggestion though, you do what you see fit after all... Cool                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

I have already staked that the price that I could sell them is around 35k which is staked a post above yours.

The price of ICN is changing to often and I think that people can make a good money on exchanges.

What I want to save it the exchange fees on both sides and selling them for a better price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: