Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Girlbtc.com is copying my work [resolved]  (Read 2108 times)
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:58:45 PM

Just for the lolz:

Did you get the permission from Game of Thrones copyright holders to use their IP in your avatar, which you're notoriously using in connection with your commercial activities of campaign managing?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:10:31 AM

From what I can tell, Girlbtc.com cultural norms that are generally accepted throughout the western world. It also appears that Girlbtc.com responds to negative situations in a way that is not generally socially accepted in much of the western world, however they appear to respond in a way that they think is acceptable.

From what I can see, once something is explained to girlbtc.com why something is wrong, and why a certain action will make this right, then they will do the right thing.

I agree that Girlbtc.com was copying the OP's thread, however I am unsure of the value of what was plagiarized. There is a sticky thread in auctions that gives a recommended format of how to create auction threads, and there is a very limited number of formatting options that SMF allows. Having a fixed number of spots in signature campaigns is not something that Lutpin came up with, and the specific rates that he is offering is not realistically proprietary. Having rules in a signature campaign is fairly standard, and the rules that Lutpin imposes in his thread are fairly standard -- I would argue that the specific rules are almost "standard language" and would not reasonably be considered intellectual property. The "form" that needs to be filled out in order to join a campaign is also fairly standard.

What is copied from Lutpin is the exact order of how all the relevant information is laid out, the improper use of the center formatting feature, and the number of spaces between sections.

In regards to financial harm does to Lutpin, if I were considering to hire someone to be a signature campaign manager, I don't think how a signature campaign manger designs his signature campaign threads would be on the list of qualifications I would consider.

Most importantly, it appears that Girlbtc.com has corrected the issue and their thread is no longer copying the OP's thread.

Dude really? Your translator broken?

Taking something from another is theft including designs/images, etc.  In what world do you live in where its ok to just take someone else's shit? Cuz I'll move right next door.  Cheesy

I'm gonna sit and make something then have someone click copy paste without even an acknowledgement fuck you

Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame on me  Roll Eyes

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:25:28 AM

Archived for future reference: http://archive.is/Ft4Jo#selection-1777.0-1855.288
-<snip>-

Taking something from another is theft including designs/images, etc.  In what world do you live in where its ok to just take someone else's shit? Cuz I'll move right next door.  Cheesy

I'm gonna sit and make something then have someone click copy paste without even an acknowledgement fuck you

Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame on me  Roll Eyes

A quick check of QuickSeller's latest posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020;sa=showPosts http://archive.is/UZv6a shows they are only posting a bare one or two posts per fortnight to limp towards "Legendary" status, they are at 1,006 posts (the max required to atain "Legendary" is 1,008 - coincidence?)

As a previous poster has noticed, Lutpin has taken an image from a TV series and used it as their profile image (while my profile picture isn't actually from a TV series, or promotional material) - so by your strict definition, has Lutpin stolen?  Just showing how somethings can be grey.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:42:13 AM

Taking something from another is theft including designs/images, etc.  In what world do you live in where its ok to just take someone else's shit? Cuz I'll move right next door.  Cheesy

Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame on me  Roll Eyes

It's amazing how you can trip over something sometimes...

http://archive.is/TNGb8#selection-1139.0-624.138

Full Credits to Quickseller for allowing me to use the forms and contact details section from his thread as a template.

http://archive.is/FBeR6#selection-3041.0-3044.4

Feedback from other members who have used my escrow service (2015):

escrow help us lot. to kick scammers.

fast op. and trusted.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:14:39 PM

I also think that the negative should be changed to neutral since they corrected it after it was pointed out.

1. It's not really up to what you think. It's Lutpin's negative rating because Lutpin got ripped off.
2. If I walked into your house and stole from you, you called me out on it and I gave it back, do you now trust me?
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:32:52 PM

1. It's not really up to what you think. It's Lutpin's negative rating because Lutpin got ripped off.

He has just expressed his opinion (just like you did just now) because that's what this thread is for. If Lutpin wasn't interested in community's judgement, he would've just left trust feedback without starting this thread (or locked it).

2. If I walked into your house and stole from you, you called me out on it and I gave it back, do you now trust me?

Comparing stealing physical goods with IP rights infringement sounds retarded 99% of the time. But I'll play along:

You stole something, got called on it, gave it back, apologised, promised not to do it anymore. Should you be jailed for the rest of your life, or should you be given a chance to compensate for your wrongdoing? If the latter, what (in your opinion) should Girlbtc.com do to have the negative removed?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:49:18 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 11:03:03 PM by mammabitcoin2u

Taking something from another is theft including designs/images, etc.  In what world do you live in where its ok to just take someone else's shit? Cuz I'll move right next door.  Cheesy

Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame on me  Roll Eyes

It's amazing how you can trip over something sometimes...

http://archive.is/TNGb8#selection-1139.0-624.138

Full Credits to Quickseller for allowing me to use the forms and contact details section from his thread as a template.

http://archive.is/FBeR6#selection-3041.0-3044.4

Feedback from other members who have used my escrow service (2015):

escrow help us lot. to kick scammers.

fast op. and trusted.

@your other post and this one:

The area is not Gray. You are comparing something that does not make $ versus something that does not. An avatar picture is if you want to go there a promotion or a like. Without making reference to it for any business purpose. If you use the avatar to make $ or $ from traffic etc any gain then YES it's a violation theft infringement etc. If you claim u own that image of Mickey mouse (1 everyone would think ur nuts) put it on your website selling mm goods ya you get in trouble for theft.

I wouldn't be pissed AND IF Girlbtc.com would of even just gave credit to Design owner THEN at the worst this would be would be HEY girlbtc.com take it down or change it.

That is not the edit*case here. Just straight up copy paste oh I'm busted sorry. Doesn't make it ok. It was done. Lol that's like tellin a cop oh sorry I'm drunk driving. Let me call a cab now no need to arrest me.

Feedback and thread reference is up to someone to read. Girlbtc.com STOLE plain n simple

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:03:51 PM

He has just expressed his opinion (just like you did just now) because that's what this thread is for. If Lutpin wasn't interested in community's judgement, he would've just left trust feedback without starting this thread (or locked it).

Comparing stealing physical goods with IP rights infringement sounds retarded 99% of the time. But I'll play along:

You stole something, got called on it, gave it back, apologised, promised not to do it anymore. Should you be jailed for the rest of your life, or should you be given a chance to compensate for your wrongdoing? If the latter, what (in your opinion) should Girlbtc.com do to have the negative removed?

Jailed? What prevents someone aside from a ban to post on this forum?

Pedophiles are listed in every state registery. Criminals carry a record. Your logic is commit a crime and no one outside should know?

Yes you steal from me we  aren't gonna be friends no more guess that's jail too cuz I should say oh it's ok lol you stole from me but gave it back let's go have a beer lol. I don't think so.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:24:47 AM

The fact that someone is (attempting) to profit when infringing on a copyright is irrelevant. If lutpin wants to be all high and mighty about IP law/rights, then it would probably be a good idea to take down that what is almost certainly copyrighted pictures in his thread, and avatar, rather then complain about someone copying his thread, that I can almost certainly tell you that does not contain any legal copyright protections anywhere in the world.

I think this situation is another example as to Lutpin's immaturity.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 07:04:16 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 07:19:06 AM by neochiny

From what I can see, once something is explained to girlbtc.com why something is wrong, and why a certain action will make this right, then they will do the right thing.
~
Most importantly, it appears that Girlbtc.com has corrected the issue and their thread is no longer copying the OP's thread.

Okey~
So then when admitting to it and "doing the right thing" doesn't work on turning that red trust into a neutral one, next step would be ? :

well lutpin is right but I think for copying and now that he has apologized I dont see a reason why you want to keep the red trust still

Moreover I see you are against site owners ( gambling ) is it because you just want to down others sites for the rise of cryto-games ?

Anyhow I dont think he deserves a redtrust mate.

Bring out the "BIAS" and "COMPETITION" card. If that still doesn't do it :

this is a very good example of trust abuse....

uhmmm.....

unlucky , I am the victim

Smiley

Viola, there goes the "I AM THE VICTIM".

That how a truly sorry and repentant person acts?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

*I don't usually get into this kinds of threads, I'm just an 'audience', but that VICTIM part really got to me. Yeah, he's got people speaking for him, taking his side, throwing mud against lutpin instead, then saying he's really sorry, won't do it again. Finally, turns out he's the victim instead? wow. Feels like a movie.

* Oh and please, don't turn this into some kind of philosophical/ethical debate. Fact is, when some steals your work, you'll get angry. Now, if you were the owner of that game of thrones pic, then feel free say what you want. Come on, if someone stole your work, it would be okay? And go like, yeah, sure go ahead.  (Especially when said thief, turns around and dares say the they're victim?) wow. really.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
girlbtc.com

Activity: 252

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 09:05:55 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 01:06:09 PM by girlbtc.com

~

Okey~
So then when admitting to it and "doing the right thing" doesn't work on turning that red trust into a neutral one, next step would be ? :

well lutpin is right but I think for copying and now that he has apologized I dont see a reason why you want to keep the red trust still

Moreover I see you are against site owners ( gambling ) is it because you just want to down others sites for the rise of cryto-games ?

Anyhow I dont think he deserves a redtrust mate.

Bring out the "BIAS" and "COMPETITION" card. If that still doesn't do it :

this is a very good example of trust abuse....

uhmmm.....

unlucky , I am the victim

Smiley

Viola, there goes the "I AM THE VICTIM".

That how a truly sorry and repentant person acts?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

*I don't usually get into this kinds of threads, I'm just an 'audience', but that VICTIM part really got to me. Yeah, he's got people speaking for him, taking his side, throwing mud against lutpin instead, then saying he's really sorry, won't do it again. Finally, turns out he's the victim instead? wow. Feels like a movie.

* Oh and please, don't turn this into some kind of philosophical/ethical debate. Fact is, when some steals your work, you'll get angry. Now, if you were the owner of that game of thrones pic, then feel free say what you want. Come on, if someone stole your work, it would be okay? And go like, yeah, sure go ahead.  (Especially when said thief, turns around and dares say the they're victim?) wow. really.

Ok, I will keep silent . For my broken English, I have made a lot of mistakes.(including copy the thread of Lutpin, there is some reason that I am not confident with my English, I just want to use sth that is right)

I was not really mean sth by the word "victim". The tone in Chinese means “好吧,我中枪了!” it is a humorous way to tell others  something not expected happened in spoken Chinese. no offence to anyone. after someone tell me the word "victim" may make Lutpin angry again, I deleted that post immediately.

And you all can check all the history of my account, to find out what kind of man I am. from 2015/2  running onevsone game.

Ok ,keep silent from now on except the updates of girlbtc.com's thread.

I think the data of trans of two address  of girlbtc  will tell you all  what is happening to www.girlbtc.com

And please don't reply this thread any more, if not that important. we should focus on sth more valued, shouldn't we? The argument here means nothing but wasting your time, right? With the time you are wasting , why not learn something or do some contribution to the bitcoin. Or just go to Gym. Or .............however life is short , a lot of things need to be done. thx

All the best to you. Smiley

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:05:52 PM

If I went crazy, lost my mind, started using heavy drugs and ended up stealing because of a long downward spiral yes I would expect some consequences. You're joking right? You say tangible items being stolen vs virtual property is different yet you compare negative trust to being jailed for life!?!?!?

Holy shit man. A theif is a theif. When you click that little word beside girlbtc.com's name what does it say, jail for life? or does it say trust? I don't trust theives. It's easy to say you'd trust them, but what if they actually stole from you?!

How to get rid of the negative trust?

Be a good fucking person and model citizen on bitcointalk then beg Lutpin to switch it to neutral, or see if he would like a settlement for the work that you ripped off and profited (or attempted to profit) from.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:30:27 PM

IMO it is right for Lutpin to start a scam accusation against someone who copied his work just like that, and it is right for girlbtc.com to understand that is not acceptable and fix it.
OP may consider revising the trust feedback on girlbtc.com now that she (or he) has realized and corrected this.

Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: