Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed  (Read 72189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
SuperSaap

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

Hello,

Just sent my CJ to address from Cryptopia.

Address:
CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af

Amount:   65650.00000000 CJ

Fee:   0.01000000 CJ

Net Amount:   65649.99000000 CJ

Time Stamp: 26/01/2018 6:31:00 PM

My bitreward address is: CaC8qgC8ZNzfv4Kzbpur7MJmQe4wGNdgFp

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trikolof

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:45:55 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 10:57:01 PM by Trikolof

Hey dev .
I have been holding millions of cj coins since last year .
We trust you that still are holding cj coins for long term .
We understand how hard the work is for you , specially these days during swap .
But you are leader in this project so your responsibilities are much more as we all know that .
This kinds of problems happens during big jobs .
I have talked to you before via skype when cj price was 2 or 3 satoshi , i told you im in believe you and cj and will keep my coins for years .
Now stil im keeping my coins , and tell you , im in believe you and cj and btr and swap .
Get rest , try to recover yourself mentally , continue the job .
Just few steps to success .
Osteichthyes

Activity: 7
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:12:45 PM
Merited by easypeasy (2), pokerowned (1)

Alright guys. I know for a lot of you guys, English is not your first language and it hurts to see that your money is dwindling, but perhaps you should know what you're invested into before buying the coin and just trying to get quick bucks. This is a coin that is providing a masternode to us.

All of your guys' FUD is making the DEV not confident in his work DESPITE TRYING HIS VERY BEST. If you were sick with the flu, you wouldn't be up to working. Trust me. Yet, the DEV has still gotten up, worked, and gotten the swaps done for most of us. The point here is that HE HAS GOTTEN THE SWAPS DONE FOR US.

How many of you guys have invested in other coins and tried to go and talk to the DEV? Does the DEV even reply? Can you guys stop being whiny little brats and realize that we're lucky enough to have a team who replies and is active on social media? Just appreciate the fact that he's even swapping for us manually instead of just leaving the project.

Oh and, by the way, just to note on the MORALS of the DEV, like he stated, he could have just left CJ and worked on the new coin completely. But no, he wants to give CJ holders something back for their investment, so he's been swapping the coins.

From what I've seen thus far, the team is transparent enough to let us know EXACTLY what is going on and what's wrong with the project. They tell us EXACTLY what needs to be fixed. They tell us EXACTLY what their plan is.

All of you guys who are taking advantage of this situation and FUDing are despicable.
The man is SICK and needs rest and all you guys care about is hounding him to return your f--king returns and lost investment. Haven't you had sick days? Oh and by the way, you should NEVER invest something that you would hate to see dwindling away. Only invest money that you can lose. Otherwise we just end up with a wave of FUD.

Just my 2cents based on what I've been seeing. Pokerowned has my support and I hope him the best. Don't lose hope, I'm confident in the team.

Trikolof

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:31:23 AM

Do you know how great this ( cj - btr ) project could be ?

How much may be the price of one BTR coin ?

I am owner of  almost  %2.5 of all cj coins . I invested on cj about $3,000 in low price and have about more than 10 million cj coins .

You all know that few days ago cj price reached about  $0.02 per coin , my coins value reached about  $200,000 but i didn't sell any cj coin .

Now still i have  more than 10 million cj coins . Do you know why i didn't sell cj coins ?   That's the point .

I believe the BTR  price can reach $100 just dreamy that mean i will become a billionaire !

is it hard to reach $100 each BTR ?
Yes but still it is possible .

What if not ? how much hard is it to reach $10 each BTR ?
 It is easier and more possible .

What if did not reach $10 ?
 i think it is much easier to reach $1 . in this price still all of us will be winner .

i believe this project completely , just we should wait and enjoy the profit .
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:47:28 AM

Thanks guys for your kind words.. we were really upbeat with the progress we have made in last 1 month which made us achieve MN feature which other coins don’t have.. we are working round the clock to ensure there won’t be any issues .. however one need to know development is something which throws challenges..         Coming to current issue things were fine till MN kick starred.. we have noticed MN stake rewards  are taken from normal stake rewards and hence we are verifying the code thoroughly to ensure there are no more issues before compiling. We are ready to forego our offline jobs and work for the development. Just few days before we get settled and make a move ... will be updating news as and when we get
petterlion

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:09:59 AM

I still didnt recieved BTR coins sir, Still Not on Spreadsheet.. I have Noticed that Some Member on the Spreadsheet Received their coins Later than My post... Is This Not First Come First Served?
I am Just Worried that I won't Recieved BTR bcoz Later Member On the spreadsheet list are Later than my Post.

My Post was on Page 63

2 transactions from Yobit and Cryptopia.

Tnx And Get Well Soon.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

Hello there, complete newbie here.
Just found out about CJ like a week ago and read through this thread. What a amazing team. Truly inspiring. Pokerowned you are amazing.
but now a question that has been on my mind for some time now
bought some CJ on cryptopia and tried transferring them to my android wallet, verifyed everything but now I noticed that the wallet is not synchronized. Will I see the transferred sum never again or is it just a matter of time until the transaction will be in my wallet?

petterlion

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:25:26 AM

Hello there, complete newbie here.
Just found out about CJ like a week ago and read through this thread. What a amazing team. Truly inspiring. Pokerowned you are amazing.
but now a question that has been on my mind for some time now
bought some CJ on cryptopia and tried transferring them to my android wallet, verifyed everything but now I noticed that the wallet is not synchronized. Will I see the transferred sum never again or is it just a matter of time until the transaction will be in my wallet?

It will Sync within a minute, Just let it sync..

Try To check if Ur Time and Date are Sync to Internet Time...

Also Check Ur TimeZone...

Hope It helps.
blazinrob

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:06:19 AM

Can anyone explain what Darksend is, how it works for the wallet and should I be using it while staking my BTR?
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

Thanks guys for your kind words.. we were really upbeat with the progress we have made in last 1 month which made us achieve MN feature which other coins don’t have.. we are working round the clock to ensure there won’t be any issues .. however one need to know development is something which throws challenges..         Coming to current issue things were fine till MN kick starred.. we have noticed MN stake rewards  are taken from normal stake rewards and hence we are verifying the code thoroughly to ensure there are no more issues before compiling. We are ready to forego our offline jobs and work for the development. Just few days before we get settled and make a move ... will be updating news as and when we get

I have received my swap and it's running well . It's very interesting to see your post here so it's proved that you have been working hard and responsibly for all your projects . As I said before I always support your projects and I hope this project will become more attractive with many bigger investors in this year. May I know if you intend to list this coin on the big exchanges such as livecoin, binance and bittrex in near future?
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

I have received my swap and it's running well . It's very interesting to see your post here so it's proved that you have been working hard and responsibly for all your projects . As I said before I always support your projects and I hope this project will become more attractive with many bigger investors in this year. May I know if you intend to list this coin on the big exchanges such as livecoin, binance and bittrex in near future?

Thanks for being one of the loyal long term holder. We intend to place ourselves at bigger exchanges sooner or later that is the very reason we have increased the supply and rebranding.. Doing one step at a time so we succeed within next 6 months
Ahmedhamdy

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

i haven't got back my 71000.9 btr yet its been 2 days when are yall gonna send them

Time                           Coin     Amount                               Receiving Address
2018-01-25 04:09:18    CJ   71000.90000000      CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af

71cc0b5cdfbad0f43ce88de03b55a667ce1df7c56a5cb7f243326568ef01f402   

BTR address: CMUSCD9xJ34KnsN97yuBiPBh5WR7vbnDAu

cryptotrader0009

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

Hi,

I have sent 180,000 CJ for swap with BTR. Details below:

Send Address: CdBeJRbtZagaFXHiNrXn7bsuszyjTPZ4af
Amount:180000.01 CJ
Fee:   0.01 CJ
Net Amount: 180000.00 CJ

Can you please send BTR to my address: CdjNoUmhsH1DaERQwRgD7Qq3HUrHoFKg3V

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Cheers.
petterlion

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

Thanks for being one of the loyal long term holder. We intend to place ourselves at bigger exchanges sooner or later that is the very reason we have increased the supply and rebranding.. Doing one step at a time so we succeed within next 6 months

Why u answer to these Good Words while Ignoring Members with Questions?
I have post question, then u just Ignored.. Then somebody say Good woords.. U answer so quick... WTF
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

I have post question, then u just Ignored.. Then somebody say Good woords.. U answer so quick... WTF

He is ill and he still works on, so you just have to be patient. He is a man and not a robot.
But what is your question?

petterlion

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

He is ill and he still works on, so you just have to be patient. He is a man and not a robot.

Im sorry about that.. I have Just Post a simple question that will not harm any Ill person.. And saw He answer some Good words and Ignore Mine which is just next to that Post...
BTW.. My Question is.... Is Sending BTR first Come First Served?.. I just Noticed That My Post regarding my SENT CJ coins Was on Page 63 but still not recieved my BTR, While others who Post Later than my Post Have Recieved Theirs...
 Thank You and Sorry.
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

Im sorry about that.. I have Just Post a simple question that will not harm any Ill person.. And saw He answer some Good words and Ignore Mine which is just next to that Post...
BTW.. My Question is.... Is Sending BTR first Come First Served?.. I just Noticed That My Post regarding my SENT CJ coins Was on Page 63 but still not recieved my BTR, While others who Post Later than my Post Have Recieved Theirs...
 Thank You and Sorry.

Not necessarily the problem is that a lot of people send the data incorrectly making the Dev do much more work every time than necessary.
So sorry for the displeasure but please be patient and give the team a fair chance you will not regret it.

ejamfta78

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

I'm also still not received my btr, already sent cj twice & inform on page 62 & 67..but I believe it will arrive within a few days.
kinki

Activity: 462
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

how to make masternode coins 500k excluded from PoS ??(how to use coin control to lock 500k)??

Hi go to settings choose options and there under the tab general you see reserve option insert there this number 999999999 or a number that you have found good at least 500K.
Succes

Hey Marcus, what is the incentive to exclude masternode coins from POS? I always thought there is a synergy between masternode rewards and POS rewards. Is it either or?
Masternode coins give higher % rewards than usual POS here it’s almost 10X

I already have 15 active masternodes  .......but why only got about 3x~4x rewards than POS..... Sad
as I know....about 110k BTR/per day shared by all masternodes!!
but I ONLY got about 500BTR/day per masternode.....that means 500*365/500,000=33%ROI   (POS ROI=10% )
anybody in the same situation as me??

SO ......that's calculate this math question:
if masternodes amount=50
110,000/50=2200      rewards=2200BTR/day  per masternode(ROI=146%)
if masternodes amount=100
110,000/100=1100    rewards=1100BTR/day  per masternode(ROI=73%)
if masternodes amount=200
110,000/200=550      rewards=550BTR/day  per masternode(ROI=36.5%)

so......BTRcoin have already over 200 masternodes Huh??
why??  why?? why?? Huh Huh Huh

MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

I'm also still not received my btr, already sent cj twice & inform on page 62 & 67..but I believe it will arrive within a few days.

And that is one of the problems you are ensuring that it all takes 10x longer send info 1x time it is enough, you are not children who have no patience.
If you send the info more than ones you will ruin it for yourself and it will only take longer.
To send you the BTR amount because now everything must be checked 3/4/5 times to prevent double-sending.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: