Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed  (Read 72189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 11:54:01 PM

I have tied with with a German Company and we are developing CJ along with theirs

As part of JV i am Part of a New coin named Surge floated by them and i m offered a major stake whose supply is just 250K

There will soon be a site made where CJ, Surge along with few other Ventured coins being accepted

In coming days Surge team will be buying CJs accross exchanges and ensure the price is kept at a higher level

I am committed for developing and foreseeing all my project works and one can contact me through Fb / Skype for further queries

FB: Stevejohn

This is great news dev, Hopefully once they start buying CJ across the exchanges the price starts to stabilise as it has been up and down recently. If the price can remain steady for a few months then it might start attracting more investors into the coin. I'll also look into this other coin you have ventured into as I'm always looking for new coins to invest in and as you are apart of it I'll be happy to invest a little btc into it.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 12:18:58 AM

Hello is wealthydice still up?

It shows me

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from wealthydice.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Thanks
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:32:42 AM

I have tied with with a German Company and we are developing CJ along with theirs

As part of JV i am Part of a New coin named Surge floated by them and i m offered a major stake whose supply is just 250K

There will soon be a site made where CJ, Surge along with few other Ventured coins being accepted

In coming days Surge team will be buying CJs accross exchanges and ensure the price is kept at a higher level

I am committed for developing and foreseeing all my project works and one can contact me through Fb / Skype for further queries

FB: Stevejohn
Very nice news buds hope this one will bring back the glory days of cj and please avoid those hypers to come back and ruin this project again. Just curios to ask if the skype group still working as i monitor cj before using skype hope to see more great news coming from the team and all the working buddies.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:37:53 PM

come mine here with 92.14.101.5:3035 -u wallet -p x
0%fees for mining standard coin fees apply for sent transactions

i took the pool down sorry guys but noone was mining on it and tbh i want to get the front end done if you would like me to re open it i can but i will only host the coins who ask for it. however the service may be sporadic as restarts couls be frequent. mining software usually reconnects but if you choose to mine with me just set a fail over for when it goes down :smiley: regards

I would be interested in mining CJ as I just started to learn to mine with a gpu however my gpu is a Nvidia GT 740 which isn't much so I wouldn't know if it will be worth it to mine CJ? If it is then I would give it a shot and see how it goes but I guess you'll need more people to join your pool as well.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:37:43 AM

i took the pool down sorry guys but noone was mining on it and tbh i want to get the front end done if you would like me to re open it i can but i will only host the coins who ask for it. however the service may be sporadic as restarts couls be frequent. mining software usually reconnects but if you choose to mine with me just set a fail over for when it goes down :smiley: regards

I would be interested in mining CJ as I just started to learn to mine with a gpu however my gpu is a Nvidia GT 740 which isn't much so I wouldn't know if it will be worth it to mine CJ? If it is then I would give it a shot and see how it goes but I guess you'll need more people to join your pool as well.
Server is back online with all coins present. Come mine bring your friends more hash more cash :-) for you not me. No mining fee tell everyone

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:30:27 PM

Server is back online with all coins present. Come mine bring your friends more hash more cash :-) for you not me. No mining fee tell everyone

Thanks so I'll be able to mine CJ with my Nvidia GT 740 gpu? I'm still new to all this so that is why I'm asking and also can I use CCminer to mine CJ? Thanks in advance and I look forward to hopefully mining CJ in your pool.

pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 05:51:33 PM

Guys I am not trying to get cryptopia wallet fixed coz of less number of coins being traded there the price is spiking and due to which we will be at coin payments some day . I am also working hard on various improvements for cj
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 11:37:50 PM

Guys I am not trying to get cryptopia wallet fixed coz of less number of coins being traded there the price is spiking and due to which we will be at coin payments some day . I am also working hard on various improvements for cj

But I noticed the other day that most of the trading when the price spiked was done on Cryptopia. I don't understand why they are the only exchange that seem to be having problems with CJ as the other exchanges are working just fine. Thanks for the hard working your doing dev, keep it up!

regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:06:06 AM

connect with : stratum+tcp://ghettopool.ddns.net:3035 -u (wallet) -p x

*std tx fees apply

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:46:21 AM

*std tx fees apply

Thanks mate, however I tried mining in your pool but with my old gpu I wasn't able to get any shares mining for 1 hour so I have since stopped mining. I am looking at getting a GTX 1060 in the next few weeks so maybe once I get that I'll be able to get some shares in your pool as that gpu is a lot powerful then my current GT 740.

Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:31:02 AM

*std tx fees apply

Thanks mate, however I tried mining in your pool but with my old gpu I wasn't able to get any shares mining for 1 hour so I have since stopped mining. I am looking at getting a GTX 1060 in the next few weeks so maybe once I get that I'll be able to get some shares in your pool as that gpu is a lot powerful then my current GT 740.
The x13 algo now has ASICs, though only one manufacturer so you would probably only break even at best. If you really want to "mine" CJ your best bet would be to mine at(or place like if it exists) Zpool.ca. You can mine another GPU algo with CJ as a payout.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:53:59 AM

*std tx fees apply

The x13 algo now has ASICs, though only one manufacturer so you would probably only break even at best. If you really want to "mine" CJ your best bet would be to mine at(or place like if it exists) Zpool.ca. You can mine another GPU algo with CJ as a payout.
do you have some break down if using gt 740, how much would be the share or how much would be the rewards within 24hrs using this device, im also looking to proceed and mine cj since the dev is really working hard to make good progress with his project, thanks if you can provide.
Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:00:28 AM

do you have some break down if using gt 740, how much would be the share or how much would be the rewards within 24hrs using this device, im also looking to proceed and mine cj since the dev is really working hard to make good progress with his project, thanks if you can provide.
Look up stats for a gtx 750. A 740 would probably be about 15% less (20% for a Ti). It would not be super profitable now a days. You could probably break even at best. If you believe in the coin(CJ) then it should not matter too much since breaking even now could still be a profit later, though buying BTC then CJ may be just as profitable as mining with a 740...
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:28:13 AM

Look up stats for a gtx 750. A 740 would probably be about 15% less (20% for a Ti). It would not be super profitable now a days. You could probably break even at best. If you believe in the coin(CJ) then it should not matter too much since breaking even now could still be a profit later, though buying BTC then CJ may be just as profitable as mining with a 740...

Thanks for all the info on this, maybe it's better for me to just keep staking CJ and earn coins that was as I earn a stake everyday now. It's not much but most days it's over 10 CJ coins, not sure how much I would get gpu mining in 24 hours with my GT 740. I believe in CJ and that is why I wanted to mine the coin but right now I don't have the hardware to do so.

wood299

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:17:07 PM

Which exchange/s are recommended. Wallet maintenance on Yobit and Coinexchange. I'd rather not use either but what to do?  Huh
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:59:20 PM

Which exchange/s are recommended. Wallet maintenance on Yobit and Coinexchange. I'd rather not use either but what to do?  Huh

Cryptopia was the best in my opinion to use for CJ but as they are in maintenance due to a possible fork then I would recommend Novaexchange as they seem to be good and I have so far never had any issues using there exchange. I have bought CJ from Yobit in the past but don't really trust them all that much so I just use Nova for now.

pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:32:17 PM

We have been in in TOP 200 in CMC for the first time after many a days

I am sure in coming days we might see good progress and get ourselves in coinpayments

However for that we need to resolve few issues

I have been hearing from exchanges there is a possible fork which really was not the case and hence i am unable to get wallet away from maintenance and we might need to do a swap in future

Very soon Surge coin and CJ coin will be in limelight and we are planning to submit documents to exchanges as Developer Proof and get listed at Bittrex. However there are few criteria which will be done thoroughly and a possible swap before we move further

Aragorg

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:56:17 PM

Which exchange/s are recommended. Wallet maintenance on Yobit and Coinexchange. I'd rather not use either but what to do?  Huh

Cryptopia was the best in my opinion to use for CJ but as they are in maintenance due to a possible fork then I would recommend Novaexchange as they seem to be good and I have so far never had any issues using there exchange. I have bought CJ from Yobit in the past but don't really trust them all that much so I just use Nova for now.

For now Coinexchange and Novaexchange are the best options since their wallets work just fine and since wallet on cryptopia been broken a long time now.

Should be fixed asap.

Greetings aragorg

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 12:02:26 AM

I am sure in coming days we might see good progress and get ourselves in coinpayments

I have been hearing from exchanges there is a possible fork which really was not the case and hence i am unable to get wallet away from maintenance and we might need to do a swap in future

Very soon Surge coin and CJ coin will be in limelight and we are planning to submit documents to exchanges as Developer Proof and get listed at Bittrex. However there are few criteria which will be done thoroughly and a possible swap before we move further

A swap might be the best outcome for CJ as it looks like there might not be around the possible fork on Cryptopia. I hope the swap will be 1:1 then after this swap it would be nice to see CJ listed on Bittrex. Is there still plans for a masternode dev? once all this is sorted out with a possible swap.

pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:33:47 AM

A swap might be the best outcome for CJ as it looks like there might not be around the possible fork on Cryptopia. I hope the swap will be 1:1 then after this swap it would be nice to see CJ listed on Bittrex. Is there still plans for a masternode dev? once all this is sorted out with a possible swap.

We are contacting Exchanges and will soon have an update
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: