Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed  (Read 72189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

CJ has seen some action today on the exchanges up over 250% which we haven't seen in a wile with this coin. I wonder what caused this to happen as there still hasn't been any news updates from the dev. Anyway it's good to see and hopefully it can maintain above 20 sats for a while.

Omg, i saw in cryptopia, price hit 70 sat. hope cj will survive in 30 sat per coin, if dev and comminity maintain cj price

That's right . CJ is hitting 85 sats now and it seems it will continue to grow up higher than yesterday.
I guess there are some good news coming next days such as masternode and listing cj on the coinpayment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 05:57:19 AM

I have been working hard on backend

We are almost near in getting CJ accepted at Coin payments Smiley

I have already lined up few business which will be accepting CJ as part of their business. I will be updating the same in next post

I have already Partnered with Tillkoeln and working on Nano project for a share and getting in touch with German Company which will be a major boost for CJ in coming days

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer
2. Android wallet Changes to enable CJ is transferred smoothly

I have few more annoucements to be madewhich i will update in next post
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 06:03:50 AM

Hello

wanted to ask, for send/receive, my wallet need to be fully sync?

As i sent it to the exchange since yesterday, but yet it still havent get any notice/payment as i still has alot more to sync

Thanks
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 06:04:43 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 06:37:28 AM by pokerowned

Hello

As i sent it to the exchange since yesterday, but yet it still havent get any notice/payment as i still has alot more to sync

Thanks

yes you need to have wallet synced

Transaction will occur but will appear only when wallet is synced
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:01:17 AM

Hello

Thanks

is there way to sync faster?

I still left with 201824 Blocks

Seems taking very very long, its been day :/
Cuthbert_Toshi

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:09:11 AM

Hello

Thanks

Hello
my mistake yesterday not checking the wallet status on Cryptopia, I send CJ from c-cex,  little of arbitrage  Roll Eyes , and then realize that the wallet on Cryptopia it's in maintenance, "investigated possibly network fork"... you are aware of that dev? What fork they talk about and why the prize it's x10 on Cryptopia with a wallet out of order?   Huh
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 06:34:06 PM

I have already lined up few business which will be accepting CJ as part of their business. I will be updating the same in next post

I have already Partnered with Tillkoeln and working on Nano project for a share and getting in touch with German Company which will be a major boost for CJ in coming days

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

Thanks for the update dev! Glad to see you back here on the thread  Cheesy

Have you been in communication with PoSWallet and can our CJ that is there be considered safe? I came across this post in the PoSW Slack and CJ isn't on the list yet...

Delist by Date List!
( updated June 2 11:00 AM EST)

This week's delisting coins can be found below, sorted by date, then alphabetically.

June 6:

2GIVE
BERN
CHESS
COXST
CPC
LDOGE
LIR
IMS
PIE
PIGGY
RBT
SPRTS
VTY
XBTS
XCRE
XHI
XPY
XRA
XSPEC
XSTC
ZEIT
ZMC

June 8:

SAR
SLG
SPACE
TAJ

June 9:

AC
ARCO
BIOS
BTB
CLUB
CUK
FLVR
GCR
GRT
JWL
ION
MEME
MOJO
PSB
RIO
USC

The next update for this list will be on June 4

(here is the post -
https://poswallet.slack.com/archives/C4S0WE91S/p1496418161189022)

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

Thanks for the update dev! Glad to see you back here on the thread  Cheesy

Have you been in communication with PoSWallet and can our CJ that is there be considered safe? I came across this post in the PoSW Slack and CJ isn't on the list yet...

Delist by Date List!
( updated June 2 11:00 AM EST)

This week's delisting coins can be found below, sorted by date, then alphabetically.

June 6:

2GIVE
BERN
CHESS
COXST
CPC
LDOGE
LIR
IMS
PIE
PIGGY
RBT
SPRTS
VTY
XBTS
XCRE
XHI
XPY
XRA
XSPEC
XSTC
ZEIT
ZMC

June 8:

SAR
SLG
SPACE
TAJ

June 9:

AC
ARCO
BIOS
BTB
CLUB
CUK
FLVR
GCR
GRT
JWL
ION
MEME
MOJO
PSB
RIO
USC

The next update for this list will be on June 4

(here is the post -
https://poswallet.slack.com/archives/C4S0WE91S/p1496418161189022)

Well I got my answer already...CJ is going to be delisted from PoSWallet on 6/17

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:53:36 PM

Fixed the Pool,  Sorry about not noticing the share rollover in the DB.

If you notice any issues, you can PM me here or use the contact form on the pool.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 12:43:08 AM

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

Thanks for the update dev and I look forward to more great news in the next couple of days. Lets keep staking and supporting CJ as I'm sure will won't regret it in the near future. Did I see correctly the other day that CJ went over 100 sats on Cryptopia?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:26:05 PM

Anyone know why Cryptopia is saying that there could be a possible fork? As I didn't notice a fork on my local wallet. I have CJ coins sitting on there that I want to withdraw but can't because of this issue so can the dev get in contact with Cryptopia and see what the problem might be. Thanks.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
stakedev

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:16:34 AM

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

and what is with masternodes??
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:44:56 AM

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

It's very interesting . I'm still waiting for your new actions . Cj is too cheap to buy and hold for long-term period.
Dev is working hard to develop CJ project to new heights. I hope it will become a second XVG project in the future.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:16:39 PM

My next works are :

1. Professional Explorer

It's very interesting . I'm still waiting for your new actions . Cj is too cheap to buy and hold for long-term period.
Dev is working hard to develop CJ project to new heights. I hope it will become a second XVG project in the future.

I agree that CJ is too cheap at the moment and that is why I loaded up on more CJ yesterday at 14 sats each on Yobit. I'm slowly getting closer to my goal of 500,000 CJ. I'm now averaging some CJ everyday through staking as I leave the wallet open 24/7. I just wonder if the dev does go down the masternodes road then how many CJ will we need?

FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

Hello

Thanks

Hello
my mistake yesterday not checking the wallet status on Cryptopia, I send CJ from c-cex,  little of arbitrage  Roll Eyes , and then realize that the wallet on Cryptopia it's in maintenance, "investigated possibly network fork"... you are aware of that dev? What fork they talk about and why the prize it's x10 on Cryptopia with a wallet out of order?   Huh

Can someone answer this last part? What's going on?

Superphu

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

man I'm not gonna buy more CJ until this case is solved. these price ranges from cryptopia to yobit are not normal. why no statement from the dev?

Hello

Thanks

Hello

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 12:20:39 AM

Hello

Thanks

Hello

I posted here a few days ago about this possible fork issue on Cryptopia and asked the dev to look into it but we haven't heard anything about the issue. I'm hoping the dev can get this sorted out asap as I have a large amount of CJ coins on there that I want to withdraw to my wallet to start staking. So please dev can you find out what is the issue on Cryptopia, thank you.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:09:07 PM

Hello

Thanks

Hello

I posted here a few days ago about this possible fork issue on Cryptopia and asked the dev to look into it but we haven't heard anything about the issue. I'm hoping the dev can get this sorted out asap as I have a large amount of CJ coins on there that I want to withdraw to my wallet to start staking. So please dev can you find out what is the issue on Cryptopia, thank you.

I think there will be some good news from Dev about the possible fork issue on the cryptopia.
I'm ready to go with my cj coins and it will become a central point to attract more big investors to join
calzone

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

https://wealthydice.com/ not working
http://cjfaucets.com/  not working
http://cjbetward.com/  not working
https://www.cryptoprints.net/  not working
 Huh Huh
any good news dev?
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:25:40 PM

This is really getting dodgy, stay far away from this until there is more clarification.
The dev not responding is a big red flag for me as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: