Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what long term price ratio against ZEC do you think KMD will be?
0.02          50:1 - 77 (47.8%)
0.01         100:1 - 20 (12.4%)
0.005       200:1 - 17 (10.6%)
0.002       500:1 - 11 (6.8%)
0.001     1000:1 - 36 (22.4%)
Total Voters: 161

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KMD] Komodo speculation  (Read 47086 times)
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:17:21 PM

Price can be initially very high up to 3-4x ICO, then it will fall and prices will be around ICO as it usually happens in last time.

Something like that can happen. Komodo can gain some 3 to 10x price gain after lisitng and then some cautious investors will look to book profit .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:50:30 AM

Price can be initially very high up to 3-4x ICO, then it will fall and prices will be around ICO as it usually happens in last time.

And then traders and speculators will cause the price move sides for sometime. Then it will all depend upon what the core team is able to show something solid or if something is screwed up.
weryo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:10:43 AM

And then traders and speculators will cause the price move sides for sometime. Then it will all depend upon what the core team is able to show something solid or if something is screwed up.

It will also be interesting to see what the BTCD price will do. Should the price go up 4x ICO, then BTCD will probably explode too.
ujang1

Activity: 558

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:01:31 PM

It will also be interesting to see what the BTCD price will do. Should the price go up 4x ICO, then BTCD will probably explode too.

This was at Lisk and Stratis. These projects are very long kept price very high. Active community and development that all we need.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:07:40 AM

3X, just ask yourself this sincere question, if your can by the coin at 3X the ICO price, once you can then your wish is granted
ujang1

Activity: 558

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:40:07 PM

3X, just ask yourself this sincere question, if your can by the coin at 3X the ICO price, once you can then your wish is granted

I think this may be, but not at that moment when this instability in market.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:03:00 PM

Bitcoindark is an indicator of the price I think. It should follow KMD, up or down, even with a delay. And as of now, BTCD price is relatively stable.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:53:37 PM

If ZEC price stabilizes at 1BTC, the KMD could be at 1/5th the price.

In terms of BTC value, comparing with other coins of same total amount (100 million), probably it could go at 10K - 20K sats. Waves is at 40K-50K sats, LISK going between 25K-30K sats
it is just a dream to see the price of ZEC to be compared to Bitcoin. The price of ZEC will come down from this price and i am not sure about the KOMODO price as i am not following it nor am not aware of the uses of KOMODO
daneranon89

Activity: 210

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:39:20 PM

If ZEC price stabilizes at 1BTC, the KMD could be at 1/5th the price.

In terms of BTC value, comparing with other coins of same total amount (100 million), probably it could go at 10K - 20K sats. Waves is at 40K-50K sats, LISK going between 25K-30K sats
it is just a dream to see the price of ZEC to be compared to Bitcoin. The price of ZEC will come down from this price and i am not sure about the KOMODO price as i am not following it nor am not aware of the uses of KOMODO

ZEC has a lot of work to do before it reaches and settles around 1 BTC level. I don't expect ZEC to be at that level any time soon. And I am expecting KMD to settle around 0.001 BTC after some initial levels of volatility.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:50:40 AM

I don't expect KMD to fall below ICO price. Even if it falls below ICO price, it will soon recover. Bounty Dumping will not be seen as the team had given option to opt to receive payments in BTC.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:58:58 AM

I expect KMD to list somewhere more than 3 to 6x times the ICO price if everything goes as per plan.
We can expect limited downside for KMD.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:45:00 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 06:48:37 PM by rindo

Unfortunetely i dont know muuch about Komodo and i dont have investment there but here i'll learn more about them as speculation too
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:01:37 AM

I expect KMD to list somewhere more than 3 to 6x times the ICO price if everything goes as per plan.
We can expect limited downside for KMD.

You better be realistic with your price projection, I have KMD tokens too cos I invested during the ICO and later realised it was a bad move because of the snapshot swap coming up. 1.5X would be a good return when listed on exchanges and hope there is no dump
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:38:25 AM

where will Komodo be listed first?
EasyDEX!!  Grin Cool

I think must fast to added exchanger
because can lost momentum,
is good can added to poloniex or bitrex, because in there the best altcoin exchanger and the best volume transaction in altcoin exchanger
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:39:59 AM

KMD is not good for speculation, the fan base is mostly tech oriented folk, not traders. None of jl777's projects have had much volume, and very stable prices, so not much fun for traders. That said, KMD and associated tech is slowly being noticed by some crypto tech heavy hitters, and i sense the stars are aligning for some major recognition soon, but moon could still be 12 months away or more, if ever. I expect slow steady rise with occasional blips, more fud, but wide acceptance and praise eventually, even guys like iCEBEAKER will end up KMD evangelists ... I would bet money on that one
torikan

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:07:29 AM

where will Komodo be listed first?
EasyDEX!!  Grin Cool

I think must fast to added exchanger
because can lost momentum,
is good can added to poloniex or bitrex, because in there the best altcoin exchanger and the best volume transaction in altcoin exchanger

I agree. But I think this Ico sunda will make a volume filling the eye even when entering the c-cex.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:38:39 PM

I don't expect KMD to fall below ICO price. Even if it falls below ICO price, it will soon recover. Bounty Dumping will not be seen as the team had given option to opt to receive payments in BTC.

you cannot say like that.Even in the case of ICONOMI they gave the option to receive payments in BTC before hitting the exchange and still it went down below the ICO price after hitting the exchange .So you cannot really predict that and it might go down .
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:00:45 PM

Komodo will take its place among anonymous coins and price is not fall below ICO.
Starfleet.Intelligence

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:34:07 PM

No need to speculate.
As KMD is pegged to BTCD by the rate of 50 KMD = 1 BTCD roughly, this gives an indication for the KMD price this minute: BTCD/50 = 0,004BTC/50 = 8k sats. With a total ammount of 100M KMD this results in a marketcap of roughly 8000 BTC or 6,24M USD.

Does this makes sense to you all?
tclo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:00:46 AM

No need to speculate.
As KMD is pegged to BTCD by the rate of 50 KMD = 1 BTCD roughly, this gives an indication for the KMD price this minute: BTCD/50 = 0,004BTC/50 = 8k sats. With a total ammount of 100M KMD this results in a marketcap of roughly 8000 BTC or 6,24M USD.

Does this makes sense to you all?

It would make sense if KMD was actively being valued in terms of BTCD, but KMD is not on the radar of many traders yet and right now BTCD is low volume and the market really isn't determining a clear price for it.

What is clear right now is that buying BTCD and converting it to KMD later is a great deal, compared to the KMD ICO price. 

And with buying BTCD now, you also get the extra REVS asset that Komodo Platform will be issuing.  You just need your BTCD in a private wallet on the day that the snapshot is taken and they will give at least 7 days notice for that.

Here are the numbers that I broke down for everyone:

HThis is the only way to indirectly buy KMD right now.  Once the swap begins on the Komodo ICO site, you will be able to swap 1 BTCD for 50.4488 KMD.  Here are the current #s:

Current BTCD Price (Poloniex).00338 BTCD/BTC

Current BTC/BTCD rate:
295.86 : 1 (amount of BTCD that you get for 1 BTC)

KMD/BTCD swap rate
: 50.4488 : 1 (amount of KMD you will get for 1 BTCD that you swap on ICO site)

KMD/BTC current rate: 14925.68 (amount of KMD you get for 1 BTC worth of BTCD at current price on Poloniex)

KMD/BTC ICO rate: 7746.522 : 1 (amount of KMD you got for 1 BTC at the end of ICO with no bonus)

Current extra KMD via BTCD: +7179.158 KMD or +92.68% extra (relative to ICO KMD/BTC rate at the end of ICO with no bonus)

So at current prices, you get nearly twice the amount of KMD that you would have at the end of the ICO.

The price could rise sharply from here to .006512 BTCD/BTC and you would still get the same amount of KMD. per BTC spent, as during the final phase of the ICO.

Once you buy BTCD, be sure to move it to your personal wallet.  BTCD is Proof of Stake so you will receive extra free BTCD due from automatic mining when you have it in your own wallet.  And you also need it in your personal wallet before the KMD “snapshot” that will get you the extra REVS asset.  Download BTCD wallet here:  http://bitcoindark.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: